It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neglected pictures of the pentagon,before the collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
For those who dont know, there are famous pictures of the Pentagon with a slump, supposedly from the plane impact, but yet wait a minute, those pictures were taken after the collapse of the impact zone.

Here is a picture of what the Pentagon looked like after the collapse of the side.

www.wtc-terrorattack.com...

Its funny how a 757 can just disapear into the Pentagon, but the State Department said the plane was quote "vaporized" on impact.

Now here are pictures of what the Pentagon looked like before the collapse of the impact zone.

www.fourwinds10.com...

Look at the pictures in the link, and read the article. Look, there is no hole or anything, it doesnt look like a plane had just hit it at all.

Here is what a jumbo 757 crashing into the Pentagon would look like.

patriot-american.com...

Even after the collapse, there is still no damage to where the wings shouldve impacted, the 3 ton engines left no holes at all, even after the collapse, the only hole there was was 15 feet in diameter, not even big enough for the fuselage of the plane.

members.shaw.ca...

www.wilsonsalmanac.com...

There is no way a plane is responsible for the damage, or lack of damage, at the Pentagon, and where did the plane go anyways? It just "vaporized', how convenient.

Id like peoples opinion on this, please explain the complete lack of damage that the plane shouldve caused upon impacting the building at 530 miles an hour??

And to close this thread because I wouldnt listen to you lizardking when you said to take the caps off, is an abuse of power, there is no reason for me to take it off, period, so I wont.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

Mod edit: all cap title

[edit on 6/26/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think if you do some reading of the many threads on this subject, you will see that the pre collapse pictures are not neglected at all. I've seen the same pics in hundreds of posts here on ats. You're not bringing up anything new in your post, just do a quick search for pentagon.

Good post though, but it's just been done to death on here already.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

Id like peoples opinion on this, please explain the complete lack of damage that the plane shouldve caused upon impacting the building at 530 miles an hour??

See, the thing is that you cant explain it. There is no possible explanation that a 757 can cause that damage to the pentagon. It defies the laws of physics and above all common sense. But good luck, because you'll have a bunch of people here try to convince you we arent being lied to!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well we shouldnt shut up about it because other people have talked about it already, we should keep hammering until we get some clear answers.

Id still like to know where the plane went, and how come the damage is completely inconsistent with a jumbo 757 impact.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Funny, I've been both trying to counter the neglect of these photos and using them to show a 757 impact. Apparently I haven't done well enough yet but these shots - the closest to actual impact we have, and only a few, are very useful.

My partial list of photos including pre-collpase ones.

It's 90 feet there where we can see inside - how many intact columns are in that wallless area - opinions differ.
"Intact columns" addressed here

Thanks LW13

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Originally posted by LightWorker13

See, the thing is that you cant explain it. There is no possible explanation that a 757 can cause that damage to the pentagon. It defies the laws of physics and above all common sense. But good luck, because you'll have a bunch of people here try to convince you we arent being lied to!

Absolutely right. With using just a bit of logic one can conclude that there is no hope in hell a Boeing 757 can be controlled with Jet Fighter accuracy hitting the the pentagon metres off the ground without even touching the lawn.

Also some windows around the impact area are still intact. Where is the Wing section? What is underneath the Blue Mat that Pentagon officials covered on the the day of 9/11?

If a Boeing 757 was indeed what hit the Pentagon why till this day we have seen no footage of a 757 hitting the Pentagon?

To shut the case on all this so called "conspiracy" nonsense one would only need to show the the 9/11 Truth Movement a video of a Boeing 757 crashing into the Pentagon.

A Boeing 757 DID NOT hit the Pentagon from a bit of logic and common sense one can also conclude the same.

BeZerK

top topics

join