It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, here I am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello. I have been browsing this site on and off for a little while, and I decided to join because I would like input on a few niggling matters related to UFOs and extraterrestrials which I am studying in my spare time. I was very much interested in the subject from an early age, as I had a family member who used to research the issue quite frequently. After a while, I lost any real interest in the subject as a true phenomenon, relegating it to the back burner of my mind as a mere philosophical musing.

As I got older, however, I returned to the subject and have for the past few years been reading up on it with increasing interest. I am now convinced that there is something to all of this, based upon the evidence I have read, seen, and heard, and personal experience with people who have claimed some connection to this phenomenon. I don't claim to know what it is, or what it means. I'm just looking for answers, like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If your main interest is in the UFO phenomena I am sure you can find much to explore on the board. That particular Forum is always providing new information to read and think about.

There are also alot of people here who can get to the bottom of a photoshopped pic pretty quickly and eliminate some of the propaganda and such.

Looking forward to your contributions.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, CrowServo!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome, CrowServo!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome, and don't sweat the low count of welcomes.

At the time I write this, yet another clever hoax has been revealed.

Please have a good read. ATS has many wonders.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I take it your a Misty3000 fan

I hope your stay here is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

wupy

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey CrowServo,

Wanted to say hi outside the "debunker's burden of proof" thread. Welcome to ATS. I'm new here too.

You're a great writer and I like your content and approach.

To answer the question you asked in the other thread, my concentration in university was European History. I also did a minor in philosophy.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, CrowServo and cambrian77!

Mechanic 32

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cambrian77
Hey CrowServo,

Wanted to say hi outside the "debunker's burden of proof" thread. Welcome to ATS. I'm new here too.

You're a great writer and I like your content and approach.

To answer the question you asked in the other thread, my concentration in university was European History. I also did a minor in philosophy.

Thank you.

That's my concentration as well, specifically English history. I wanted to pursue a minor in philosophy, actually, but I did not have the time or money for it. I may study it at a higher level one day.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret, CrowServo. You've joined the UFO/EBE Capital !!

Enjoy!!

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join