It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Intimately Involved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I found this video extremely interesting as it provides compelling evidence that the media is actively involved in the 9/11 cover up and truth movement. If anyone has other evidence of media involvement not yet discussed in this forum please post it.

Here is a link to Gary Welz's resume.
resumes.actorsaccess.com...

If anyone finds any other interesting details about this actor/professor/man of many talents please share it with us. They say this guy was also a phone witness with a different account than his others so I will try find that. If anyone is good at voice analysis we could try prove it really is his voice.

garywelz.com...

[edit on 26-6-2007 by DraconianKing]

The voice they talk about is around 8:51, this video also provides some good evidence. The moving bridge is very interesting, can some find more video of that.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by DraconianKing]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There's already a thread on this here...

Existing thread

As I posted in that thread. Very strange that an actor would be living in New York isn't it? Why would an actor be there of all places?

Yes, that's sarcasm

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks I didn't see that other thread. Your sarcasm just makes you look foolish and I am not surprised that an actor lives in NY, how your mind came to that conclusion is astounding. The thing that interests me is that he played more than one eye witness with different glasses and hair styles.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I haven't seen any evidence that he was 2 different people. Did I miss something? The 2 people they show being interviewed do look similar, but there are lots of similar looking people around. I see enough differences to make me think they are 2 different people.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
The thing that interests me is that he played more than one eye witness with different glasses and hair styles.

You think that's the same guy? I don't.

As for the other "media involvement" video. You really believe that all the major networks covering 9/11 were in on it? Really?

REALLY?

It's such a silly theory it's almost impossible to respond to.

How do you account for the fact that there was not one single whistleblower among a population of people who would step over their mothers to SCOOP a story like that?

new topics

top topics

join