It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I cant see/understand what you mean

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Besides the "rotating arm" wild guess, does anyone have a non-fictional reason for this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I haven't spoken for a while. not because of lack of interest, but because I was digesting the info as it came up.

11 11, you have proven, long ago, that these pics are suspect, and not to be trusted. So would you be so kind as to stop filling page after page with rants to bolster your own ego? Your a god among mere mortal men when it comes to CGI. There do you feel better? Are you stroked enough, or do you need something more?

I said that to hopefully find a blank spot between all the chest thumping and self aggrandizing to learn from some of the other people here.

Has anyone made any headway on the Isaac documents?

Is there any indication of the real scope of this thing? As in how many people are involved? do we have a notion of just how large this has grown?

And are there any thought out theories as to the motivation for this? Who would gain from this?

Are there any ideas as to the overall effect this will have on the future use of photos, or has this ruined their use in this area forever? And if it has, was that the real intended purpose of all of this? And does that then lead us to wonder if something in the way of sightings, with an abundance of photos, may be in the offing, and this was a preemptive action to discredit future witnesses?

Just a few things that I would like to ponder, besides that damn CGI.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A copycat perhaps who wanted to get into the action?
Btw, what is the exif viewer you used again?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow, what a spirited debate! 11:11, I understand that you are frustrated. You, among others, have put some serious time and effort into researching this. Those efforts are appreciated. Please don't let your frustration overwhelm your desire to help others.

I am trying to perform a scene construction of the Capitola sighting. I have spent countless hours researching utility poles, insulators, fuse links, crossarms, etc. I have poured through online catalogs looking for dimensions. I even came across a utility pole fan site! However, utility poles not being my field, I need some help.

Does anyone live near Capitola and are willing to go there and find a similar (or the very one) utility pole, take pictures and provide them for research? If so, I need a photograph of the pole and it's shadow and a few photographs taken around the circumference, equidistant from the base. A measurement of the circumference three feet above the ground and another at six feet would also be useful. The photographers height and distance from the pole will also be most helpful.

With accurate points of reference, such as the width of the crossarms, height of the pole, etc. I can recreate the scene and, hopefully, get some accurate dimensions of the drone. Also, more accurate lighting studies can be performed. I appreciate the fact that studies have already been performed in regards to lighting, but without an accurate point of reference, the data remains open to interpretation.

To approach this more scientifically, we need a tangible item that can be measured and verified; one thing that is not open to dispute. I submit the utility pole as a tangible. I would really appreciate any and all help in this matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
So would you be so kind as to stop filling page after page with rants to bolster your own ego?

NG unlike you I am still bringing inaccuracys to the table. I am still giving you people things to debate.... did you ignore all that??

Did you just ignore this?: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its recent, and no one has explained it....

Instead you people are derailing the thread over and over and over again. STOP CARING ABOUT HOW I GIVE INFORMATION, AND START CARING ABOUT WHAT INFORMATION I GIVE.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
i don't claim, i ask. you don't seem to read any parts of my posts except those that fit into your view.

the fact that he could have used the sky pattern for ambient light doesn't speak against him having a slot in his model. seriously, this is becoming a farce.

tbh i tried to ask you some real questions and expected some real answers, but really, i'm getting tired of vitriolic nonsense. back to lurking mode.

This is why I get upset, because you can't read. I have to resort to pictures, like children..... It makes me even more mad that such an obvious answer isn't obvious to you...

When you make a 3D object, in a 3D software package, you select a free spot in space that you want to be the light source, and it will emit light. You can change the color of the light it is emiting, just incase you want to make crazy flouresent lights. When the hoaxer made this drone, he took a picture of some random sky, took an example of the color, and set his light source to emit the same color onto the object for the final render....

As you can see, no hole, no slot, no sky, no rotating arms.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
11 11, you just don't get it. I think that you are trying to puff up your self image by beating a dead horse. While some people hold on to the idea that these pictures are possibly real, many of us are ready to move on to the other part of this. Did you/ can you read in the heading where it mentions CARET?

Now I don't give a rat's behind about what is faked and what is not faked, nor how important you think it is to prove, you are becoming a detraction to letting this thread seek truth.

You can't let go of your importance in this CGI crap. It seems that you fear that once that goes away you will become irrelevant to the course of this thread. You are behaving as if the only thing of importance is what you determine as important. And frankly, you are no longer important if you are too shallow to mentally keep up once this thread pursues another direction.

Now at the risk of a penalty, I will ask you to please shut the hell up about the pictures.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

This is why I get upset, because you can't read. I have to resort to pictures, like children..... It makes me even more mad that such an obvious answer isn't obvious to you...

At the risk of getting a warn.

Getting upset, insulting members intelligence all because someone does not happen to agree with you.

The behaviour you are displaying is exactly what my children used to do to get attention when they were much younger.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Okay!

Ive asked before and I am asking again.

Please cease the sniping back and forth. It is adding nothing to the debate at hand.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Could someone ask 11 11 what exif viewer he used? I think I made his ignore list

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just for fun, I'm sure I'll be taken to seriously

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nice work, Moon...

Can you translate for us? Just a best guess using the symbology you've presented is fine...

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
Just for fun, I'm sure I'll be taken to seriously

Ah, now there were some sailors in their day. And not bad now it would seem from this.

Seriously, are there not bound to be a few images in common for all possible marks a person/alien/hoaxer could come up with? I mean, out of a certain number of random strokes to form an alphabet, some, such as a cross or a tee or a circle would be likely for any and all.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

As you can see, no hole, no slot, no sky, no rotating arms.

asides from the sniping and the arrogance (fyi, i can read, i can see your pics, i'm not a total layman when it comes to digital art, or programming, etc etc ad inf & nauseam):

in the picture you posted with the "no hole" etc. care to explain to me why you post a photo showing the opposite view from one where you'd see the "slot"? if you again take pic 3 & 7 on www.coasttocoastam.com... . the slot i'm talking is, if the big arm is 1 and the next, smaller arm in ccw direction on the pic is 2, between 2 and 3. on your photo, the area between arm 2 and 3 is hidden.

anyway, this is probably leading nowhere ... please: i really would like to discuss this with you and everyone else, and see the flaws in my or anyone's thinking. i like discussing, and i consider this an interesting topic. but. if you do not want to argue with me on a civil level, please ignore this post altogether and put me on ignore as promised.

all i ask is that you actually read what other people say, and discuss other opinions than your own. i have still not seen PROOF that these alleged photos are impossible to be real. all i have seen is proof that it might be possible to create them in rendering software, that if they were created in rendering software that errors would have been made probably, and that the exif file might have been altered ... and, the best point so far, made by someone else, that one of thew caret pics indeed looks like a canal pig thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

STOP CARING ABOUT HOW I GIVE INFORMATION, AND START CARING ABOUT WHAT INFORMATION I GIVE.

11 11:

I have been busy all day with the business side of ATS so I have not been able to keep up with this thread, matter of fact I haven't been past your post quoted above.

This is AboveTopSecret.com, HOW you "give the information" is HUGE HERE, and your insulting rants won't be tolerated.

The worst part is that I personally agree with your analysis but that doesn't matter when it comes to decorum on our forum mate.

This IS your last warning.

One more snide, rude post and you will be post-banned for three days... A "time out" like a little kid who can't control his anger gets.

It's not hard to be cool when you learn to keep your ego where it belongs.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Nice work, Moon...

Can you translate for us? Just a best guess using the symbology you've presented is fine...

Thanks...

I'm not able to, looked sort of like the characters, but flip around, thought I was on to something ,was clicking thru different text , maybe you'll have better luck
this site was helpful by giving links to related text
www.ancientscripts.com...

[edit on 12-7-2007 by moonking]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
in the picture you posted with the "no hole" etc. care to explain to me why you post a photo showing the opposite view from one where you'd see the "slot"?

Becasue the only damn reason we are talking about a slot is because of the "rotating arms". Don't you remember?!?!?! You made a wild claim that the arms move, and I just showed you a picture of behind the arm tha tyou claim moves.

The arm that moved from 2 o'clock to 10 o'clock is right behind the part I cricled.

Seriously, how can someone not get frustrated over this type of debate..

Springer, please explain to me why people are allowed to ask questions before they even research or think with their mind?!?! This is a serious question.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Could someone ask 11 11 what exif viewer he used? I think I made his ignore list

I posted a link to the EXIF veiwer I used 3 times on this thread... please use the search function! Stop making people repeat everything they say word for word.. do some research!

Type "EXIF viewer" in google, its the first link.. man that so hard to do!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
PsykoOps, your B-day is 1977 just like Rajman1977.

YOU ARE THE HOAXER?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join