It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11Anyway, that said.. I think you people are miscalculating the time spent on this hoax.

ok, i have to reply to this. i worked for a year in a somewhat radical art project that made news (on a small scale but still) all over - several european newspapers and tv, npr, nyt, etc. (and not as art project in the beginning.) i can say i have moderate experience with rendering, worked some years in dtp etc. from my personal experience with media stunts, this IS some HUGE work. timing is extremely important, you need (as shown in this case) a core team doing timeline and media stuff, people who can write, people who can do 3d, people who can do 2d/vector, etc. i'm convinced personally that a single person couldn't pull this off, if it was a single person, then my deepest respect to him or her.

as for the hoax not having been intended to go on for so long. it took 1-2 months of careful preparation until the time was ripe for isaaccaret. to this day, new "witnesses" and even public people are coming into play. i don't believe this is a "spontaneous" hoax, really, i don't.

as for c2c radio, maybe millions but still a dramatic minority.

edit for minor clarification.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Lamâshtu]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

The camera used to take the Chad drone images was a Minolta Dimage X. I found real unaltered images from that camera. Yes, straight from the camera, because when you plug this camera into a computer, a window folder pops up, and has all the pictures waiting right there to be given out. Some reason our hoaxer decided to load these images in Adboe Album when he didn't need to. It also shows he edited the color of the image because there is an ICC Profile loaded, and it says that in the EXIF. I'm sorry but the Minolta Dimage X camera does not load ICC Profiles.

You must again mean the rajman pictures and as I have already pointed out that 'automatic window pop up' happens only if you've specified it. Stop bombarding with this false information please.
And the ICC might be added by adobe album just like it is with photoshop.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

However, I would like to point out the fact that 11 11 is taking things way to personally and is making himself look kind of suspicious. Maybe 11 11 is the Hoaxer. Think about it, he is a professional graphics artist after all.

Just my two cents

No I am not the hoaxer, if I was, why the heck would I not be supporting this hoax? The only reason I started to take this personal, is because I feel I have already provided you all with just the right amount of information to run off and figure out that this entire thing is a hoax..

I have provided hint after hint after hint, hoping you people would "reverse research" my information to get your own conclusion. I am quite mad I spent so much time giving you people these hints, and you STILL don't "reverse research". You just take what I have to say and narrow it down to the way I said it, and complain about that. Totaly ignoring the things I have given you...

I have already said this too, but I will say it again, and again... I am a UFO fanatic. I love them, I search for them at least an hour every night just looking for odd stuff in the sky.. UFO's are real. But fake CGI hoaxes like this hurt the entire UFO community, by flooding the fake UFOs with the real ones, fogging up the UFO truth movement. This hoax is a embarrisment to the UFO community, and I took it under my own hands to help prove this thing wrong, to help the UFO community.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes we've noticed that and there's a possibility that the drone is modular, just as the caret documents seem to suggest.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
This story reminds us of the one Jesus told about people who were kind and helpful to others. He said that one day the king would say to his people: "Come. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you. For when I was hungry you gave me food, When I was sick and you visited me. I was in prison and you came to me."

But the people asked, Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you? Or sick or in prison and come to you? and the King answered: "In as much as you have done it unto one of the least of these, my brethren, you have done it unto me"

I just noticed something rather interesting, notice the time at which I posted that quote... 11:11. Now that is interesting. I swear upon the memory of my beloved mother's grave that I did not knowingly intend for that to happen. I was just cruising the forums as usual. Just a coincidence right? Perhaps, but I believe that message may have some deeper meaning for all of us. I know it does for me.

My apologies for getting off topic friends.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You must again mean the rajman pictures and as I have already pointed out that 'automatic window pop up' happens only if you've specified it. Stop bombarding with this false information please.

Yeah you are right, I ment the Rajman photos of the "telephone pole".

Also, it doesnt matter if "it only happens if you've specified it", because all I want is for Rajman to get the images straight from the camera, no were else.. it is possible for Rajman to "specify" it, so why don't we have him do that, and then give us the images?

And the ICC might be added by adobe album just like it is with photoshop.

WRONG, earlyer in this thread, I asked GREATLAKES who has Adobe Album 3.0, if he could mess with a few REAL Dimage X images and see if he can replicate the EXIF data. It turns out, Adobe Album does NOT add an ICC Profile.

Maybe that is why I am 100% certain this is hoax, because I know all the facts and you people dont. I will find the link to the Adobe Album check....

[edit on 12-7-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
I just noticed something rather interesting, notice the time at which I posted that quote... 11:11. Now that is interesting. I swear upon the memory of my beloved mother's grave that I did not knowingly intend for that to happen. I was just cruising the forums as usual. Just a coincidence right? Perhaps, but I believe that message may have some deeper meaning for all of us. I know it does for me.

My apologies for getting off topic friends.

It is a sign. No doubt. You won't try to, but from now on, you will see 11:11 on the clock more than you want...

back on topic...

Anyone else have a suggestion for the 10 o'clock arm in the cell phone picture??

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yes we've noticed that and there's a possibility that the drone is modular, just as the caret documents seem to suggest.

So your only explaination, your only supporting evidence, and your only theory, came from ISAACCARET?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Wow, now I see what I am dealing with.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11I will find the link to the Adobe Album check....

if you have real/raw photos from the olympus, mind sharing them? i'd love to try myself ... i never paid attention to it, but for example, between my card chip and a pic i upload, it goes from the cam to lightroom to photoshop and then to the web. i'd love to try to see what happens with album in combination with photoshop for example.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Man, it's been a while since an ATS thread has actually made me laugh out loud.

Anyway...

It's pretty much fact, credit to 11 11, that those drone photos are fake.

11 11, can you try to discredit the photos in the CARET documents? Please?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yeah you are right, I ment the Rajman photos of the "telephone pole".

Also, it doesnt matter if "it only happens if you've specified it", because all I want is for Rajman to get the images straight from the camera, no were else.. it is possible for Rajman to "specify" it, so why don't we have him do that, and then give us the images?

Finally something we agree on 100% If I'd be in contact with the rajman I'd ask just that.

WRONG, earlyer in this thread, I asked GREATLAKES who has Adobe Album 3.0, if he could mess with a few REAL Dimage X images and see if he can replicate the EXIF data. It turns out, Adobe Album does NOT add an ICC Profile.

Maybe that is why I am 100% certain this is hoax, because I know all the facts and you people dont. I will find the link to the Adobe Album check....

I'll have to check what options that program has, I'll get back to you about that.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11No that "sky through the ring" thing is a lighting problem caused by the hoaxer, because its CGI. I just never used that to my advantage..

i don't think so, as it appears on 2 different perspectives (pic 3 and the last one, on the others you don't see that spot on the "craft"). if it is cgi, it's just "open" space i'd say, and not a lighning issue? where do you see the same lightning issue between

www.coasttocoastam.com...
and
?

different perspective and different light source angle, or am i wrong?

edit for spehlingk as usual.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu

and
?

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you... That area of the drone is solid, not missing. It is so smooth and detail-less, that the "lighting" the hoaxer used, shined and reflected on that spot intensly. That refleciton just happens to be the same color as the sky...

...so why would the same color of the sky be reflecting on the object? Because the hoaxer used a light source that can be changed by color. When he was setting up his light source he matched the color of the sky, so the light source would emit the same color of the sky onto the CGI drone. This is added for realism...

For example, if there was an orange colored sunset in the background, the hoaxer would change his light source to emit the color orange, to mach the sky lighting. To make the drone look like its relfecting the light from the sky....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you... That area of the drone is solid, not missing. It is so smooth and detail-less, that the "lighting" the hoaxer used, shined and reflected on that spot intensly. That refleciton just happens to be the same color as the sky...

hm. possible. but even at 800% mag, it looks pretty reasonable, but then again, it could as well be like you said. but: what speaks *against* there being a hole/slot in the 3d model? it would be as much cgi as it would be when it was an ambient light reflection. same goes for a "real" slot with the sky shining too, though

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

For example, if there was an orange colored sunset in the background, the hoaxer would change his light source to emit the color orange, to mach the sky lighting. To make the drone look like its relfecting the light from the sky....

why doing this if a "slot" in the model would do the same trick, for every possible lbackground?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

but: what speaks *against* there being a hole/slot in the 3d model?

The entire "rotating arms" thing is not well thought out at all...

Just look at this picture:

Look at the inside of the circle, right behind the smaller arms. Actually thats a view of the 2 o'clock arm, that magicaly appears in the 10 o'clock positon on 1 other photo...

You can clearly see that there is no "hole" by looking at the inside of the circle...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

and
?

That latter picture is hugely overexposed so you have to take that into account.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

why doing this if a "slot" in the model would do the same trick, for every possible lbackground?

Wrong again. The hoaxer would use colored lighting so that the rest of the object will emit a slight color of light. If you look at certain lit up parts of the drone, you can see the light is reflecting the color of the sky... The only way to get this effect is with colored lighting. He can not get this effect with holes or "slots" in the drone... like you claim...

yet another wild guess that isn't thought out.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That latter picture is hugely overexposed so you have to take that into account.

No matter what, the fact still stands. There is no "slot" or "hole" its a solid piece of the object. Just look in the inside of the circle, its almost black because of no light. If there was a "slot" or "hole" you would see the sky... and the little arms....

Seriously, stop trying to form answers from aboslutly nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11 like you claim...

yet another wild guess that isn't thought out.

i don't claim, i ask. you don't seem to read any parts of my posts except those that fit into your view.

the fact that he could have used the sky pattern for ambient light doesn't speak against him having a slot in his model. seriously, this is becoming a farce.

tbh i tried to ask you some real questions and expected some real answers, but really, i'm getting tired of vitriolic nonsense. back to lurking mode.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join