It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Also GR starts to get angry with us for prying too much, i think he slips up here:

"If I was simply testing ATS "I could do it in far better ways". The funny thing is that a poster above pointed out all the things they would do if they were really an informant... but those were ALL things that a hoaxer could do (especially the computer stuff). Also... it would be pretty easy to fake all the docs/pictures you guys seem to be demanding"

It is pretty easy because he has actually done it, Isaac/GR has given us Documents and photographs. He says he could do it in far better ways and he actually has. We demanded the docs/pictures and he had them all the time.

GR says:

"Would a series of photos/documents really 'prove' my story? No, because a hoaxer, in this day and age, can easily generate tons of fake material"

This is exactly what GR/Isaac has done.

AND THE ULTIMATE SLIP UP, GR SAYS:

"I am not going to mail the mods a chunk of space ship parts"

No, he didn't mail them to ATS, he mailed photographs of spaceship parts to Coast To Coast.

[edit on 27/6/07 by October]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I wanted to chime in and suggest stepping back from what is being presented (i.e., the evidence), and asking the larger questions about these sightings and the timing of this release.

Any evidence can be manufactured, period. It is very difficult to produce compelling evidence these days, because everything can be faked to one degree or another. Even if you've provide compelling evidence, how does one test it by looking at a computer screen?

You can't rely on photos and videos when your only access to them is what you see on your computer screen. To debate this is to waste time and energy unnecessarily.

My question is why this one particular individual came out now - and not before today. Was this individual sitting on all of this, and possibly other information, only compelled to bring this to light now? Because of these drone sightings?

What circumstances made this person less fearful about coming forward now that weren't there before?

Also, this individual claims, at the coasttocoast website, that he has listened to the Coast to Coast AM show since 2002. These drone stories have been on the Internet for a while. What took so long? It's possible he was considering the release, and that he had to compile all of this information, but it's worthy of consideration...

What might lend more credence to these being authentic ET technology will be the passing of the Transformers movie (and probably the Halo movie). Then we'll know we're not looking at a viral campaign...

Just wanted to weigh in. Everything should be considered with releases such as this.

Time will tell on this one...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Also GR starts to get angry with us for prying too much, i think he slips up here:

"If I was simply testing ATS "I could do it in far better ways". The funny thing is that a poster above pointed out all the things they would do if they were really an informant... but those were ALL things that a hoaxer could do (especially the computer stuff). Also... it would be pretty easy to fake all the docs/pictures you guys seem to be demanding"

It is pretty easy because he has actually done it, Isaac/GR has given us Documents and photographs. He says he could do it in far better ways and he actually has. We demanded the docs/pictures and he had them all the time.

GR says:

"Would a series of photos/documents really 'prove' my story? No, because a hoaxer, in this day and age, can easily generate tons of fake material"

This is exactly what GR/Isaac has done.

Good points, will keep it in mind. I hope everyone else does too.
If that is him, he'll officially be my number 1 hated hoaxer of all time.
How amazing would that be, if he did all of that.
The timing is interesting. Ban, then this.
Like this is round 2 or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
October: I suspect the pictures to be genuine, but the letter to be fake. Someone is using the pictures to orchestrate his own prank.

Toby: strange that you mention the possible ET origins of Japanese. Ive learned a little bit of the Japanese language and have had that thought come up a few times. Not because its foreign...I know two other foreign languages that dont feel alien at all...but Japanese is somehow very different in what it does to your mentality. It is also different from other asian languages such as chinese and korean. What does the language do to your mentality? One example: "How are you?" would be "o genki des ka?" in japanese. Translate this literally and you get " is your soul well?"

frality: I totally agree that the "evil invasion aliens" scenario is nonsense. Thats what we keep being shown in science-fiction movie after sf-movie after sf-movie. 90% of all aliens are portrayed as more ugly and more evil than us. I also agree that many are a bit more inter-dimensional than extra-terrestrial.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yep, i just finished editing my above post, i keep finding more, the best one so far is that GR says:

"Otherwise, you guys can feel free to react however you want to, I AM NOT GOING TO MAIL THE MODS A CHUNK OF SPACESHIP PARTS. (My capitalisation) No he hasn't mailed spaceship parts, he has EMAILED photographs of spaceship parts to Coast To Coast.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by augoldminer
This person has no concept of a classified document.
There is no document control number. or any classification markings on the doc.

There is no such thing as a non classified doc on a project like this.
All documents relating to a projects like are classified and MUST be handled according to DOD regulations even company in house documents.

This Doc does not show any DOD doc marking.

That means that this Doc is a fake. Even non DOD doc ( ie company doc.)of a project this classified would have DOD classification marking and a doc control number.

A DOC OF THIS TYPE WOULD BE A NEED TO KNOW TYPE CLASSIFICATION.
AND WOULD BE MARKED.

AFTER YEARS WORKING WITH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I LOOKED FOR.

This is a hoax. AND NOT VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT.

ps i will not go in to how a classified doc should be marked as that is classified.

A link for classified document creation, thought it would be helpful.

Still n the fence though. I have seen documents that were classified in my military service. 83 to 86 however my recollection was that there were many different types and were prepared differently. As these would have been a highly secretive project I wouldnt put it past them to circumvent some of the standard protocols. They may have figured no one would ever see this stuff but those in the know so it wasnt that important to follow markings and the such. Would like to think its real but cant make a determination as of yet.

Sorry the link would help

rf-web.tamu.edu...

PS: also augoldminer its not classified how to prepare a classified document.

Edit for link and PS

[edit on 27-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Take a look at this image:

farm2.static.flickr.com...

Now as interesting as this persons story is, this image really tells me a LOT about this person.

1: This is real

or

2: This IS THE person that created the drone and initially submitted all the original photos under the various names to various sites on the Internet.

Also if you look at the floor, its looks like a hanger floor, the way the concrete is poured in big squares. This is for strength purposes and most hanger floors I have seen especially while I was at WSMR in particular looked like this. Just an observance.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
October: I suspect the pictures to be genuine, but the letter to be fake. Someone is using the pictures to orchestrate his own prank.

Toby: strange that you mention the possible ET origins of Japanese. Ive learned a little bit of the Japanese language and have had that thought come up a few times. Not because its foreign...I know two other foreign languages that dont feel alien at all...but Japanese is somehow very different in what it does to your mentality. It is also different from other asian languages such as chinese and korean. What does the language do to your mentality? One example: "How are you?" would be "o genki des ka?" in japanese. Translate this literally and you get " is your soul well?"

frality: I totally agree that the "evil invasion aliens" scenario is nonsense. Thats what we keep being shown in science-fiction movie after sf-movie after sf-movie. 90% of all aliens are portrayed as more ugly and more evil than us. I also agree that many are a bit more inter-dimensional than extra-terrestrial.

That was really interesting, thanks for that.
Yeah theres something definately different about japanese culture, I love it and i respect them alot. I'm glad they havent lost too many elements of their culture.
I heard that long ago ( or not too long ago, it did continue for quite some time )they thought of themselves as a godly race, above all others on this planet. I wonder why that was.
I guess that might not be too different to alot of other races though

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank you for not ignoring my post as most people did, being so full of self importance that they are sometimes

Yes and the 'look' of the issaac pictures just has that 'rendered' feel, if you work around CGI alot as I do its just something one knows, and it takes alot of
work to hide that feel to the rendered image.
But for the average lay person its almost impossible to tell, and at the very least without enough knowledge they would claim its 100~% real as some say here, Im sorry but this has the rendered feel to it along with the suspicious story (why not provide us with some scientific/technical theories that can be checked or backed up as highly advanced..yet nothing!?!)

HOAX

Originally posted by srsen
oh and wildone106, not being involved in CGI type stuff i found some of those pics quite amazing and now understand why people are so quick to claim cgi - coz you just CANNOT tell with some of them!

wish it was never invented - we cant even trust what we see anymore!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi Wildone,

I recently started studying how to use Renderer at home so i have had a look at a lot of CG images in the last few weeks and it does look like they have been created with some CG program. I think time will tell.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
CARET as defined by wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

The term and it's relation to the drone subject are not accidental and seem to my
mind to be an outside inside joke. I think the name was chosen to poke fun at "seekers" Would that it were not so.No secuirty classification of any kind on any picture or paperwork seems suspect. A security classification on material of this nature would be expected . Control of matter by the written or printed media..wishful thinking and an allegory of the Biblical creation story."the word made flesh" God said "let there be light" and there was light
Eliminate the clearly impossible that which remains however improbable is the truth.
Those who talk don't know ..Those who know don't talk..

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
'Nother thing that's bothering me: It states in the report, he's had this for about 20 years, and the report itself suggests releasing the technology in increments over a period of years, so why don't we have any of the technology in commercial (not military, its a commercial concern project) use now?

I've also SEEN that font somewhere. I searched my 800 or so weird fonts (I use them to make decals myself for modelling projects) but the nearest I could find was Alphabet of the Magi and some esoteric one with no name that had square renderings very similar to some of the rounded characters in the alien font.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Another thing i'm noticing is that the schematic drawing look too 'Cool', too stylised and funky looking. I would have thought that the fundamental drawings would be a bit more messy, especially for something they don't really know a lot about.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106

Yes and the 'look' of the issaac pictures just has that 'rendered' feel, if you work around CGI alot as I do its just something one knows, and it takes alot of
work to hide that feel to the rendered image.

Crap! I've got to go to work this morning!
I've seen these models before and my old brain cells just are not clicking. Might have been a Rhino render. I wish I had time to search for this. I agree completely.

The band width must have been exceeded as I get nothing but blank pages from the original links. I'd like to see a larger version. Check for repeating patterns in the texture and places where some clone work has been done to hide them if someone has a larger resolution of this downloaded.

That lighting is CG I'm 99% sure. I do photo-realistic renders many times a week and this one is screaming to me I've seen this and the drone before on a gallery or WIP post.

Good luck hunting. I'm off to work shortly.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
'Nother thing that's bothering me: It states in the report, he's had this for about 20 years, and the report itself suggests releasing the technology in increments over a period of years, so why don't we have any of the technology in commercial (not military, its a commercial concern project) use now?

I've also SEEN that font somewhere. I searched my 800 or so weird fonts (I use them to make decals myself for modelling projects) but the nearest I could find was Alphabet of the Magi and some esoteric one with no name that had square renderings very similar to some of the rounded characters in the alien font.

I would say the Military do use them, and even a basic one has been used by the Police.

Britain's first remote control police aircraft, dubbed the "spy drone", took to the skies today.

The unmanned CCTV drone, which measures only a metre wide, is fitted with the latest in CCTV cameras and can record images from a height of 500m.
link
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Another HOAX and it continues. Internet is funny place and complex social network. These cases are quite interesting in psychological ja social perspective.

One or couple of quys render some 3D piece of work that looks something unusual, not just UFO but more than that - enought weird looking object that people get interested about it. "Phenomenon" rise.

More "eyewitnesses" come to public and post their pictures of similar objects. Discussions in forums put whole case in fire, The Hype has born. Hype has many names, Strange Draft, C2C Drone, "Chad".

Phemomenon becomes as an challenge for people who wants to creates something even better than so far.

First 3D rendered youtube uploads occurs. In this phase Origin of case coming more blurry, it has own life. Isaac or group of people has got plenty of time to create documents and images since this whole Drone-thing starts.

Anyway, "Isaac" has publish really nice piece of work. I like it. Thank you.
But I agree what you guys said. Isaac's documents are too funky and too modern to be from late 80's.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by northwoods]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

After reading all of Isaac's postings carefully I think that the answer to this question could be answered in one of 2 ways:

1) It's a hoax

2) It's for real, but the tech is so advanced that we have not been able to effectively reverse engineer it. Hence, no commercial products. We probably have no idea why it works at all.

One thing I found odd...there was no mention of a power source for the personal anti-grav device. According to all present knowledge, energy must be conserved. If this thing ever produced an anti-grav field the power had to come from somewhere.

Arrgh, while I want this to be real, it seems "too good to be true"
I wish Isaac would share more of what he knows, or else that any of the other 199 people allegedly employed there during that time would speak out.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaundersI've also SEEN that font somewhere. I searched my 800 or so weird fonts (I use them to make decals myself for modelling projects) but the nearest I could find was Alphabet of the Magi and some esoteric one with no name that had square renderings very similar to some of the rounded characters in the alien font.

the font is very close (but not identical) to the klingon font:

www.omniglot.com...

what i find odd is the sheer amount of time and manpower invested in all this. timeline, "eyewitnesses", loads of "photos" and "documents" .... dozens and dozens of manhours ... enormeous work just to impress a few loonie boards isn't it? i really wonder about the reason for all this, hoax or not. even too much work for a viral marketing stunt for halo 3 imo.

edit 2:

also look here: www.completewermosguide.com...

check for Nal-Huttese and Mabari

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Lamâshtu]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Lamâshtu]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think that I saw "Made in China" on some of the pieces in the photo. Let's get real - These documents don't have any classification markings, and don't go into any real scientific detail. I will admit that more work was put into this HOAX than usual though. Maybe these are end of the year school projects of some kind.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanley06
CARET as defined by wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

CARET could also be read as "carrot", as in the one they're dangling in front of our faces...

Just a thought.

As always, there are some brilliant observations, both pro and con, in this thread. Great bunch of thinkers here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join