It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
P.S: Did anyone consider, that aside of this being some custom made CGI stuff.
That this also could be CONCEPT ART that did not get included in [insert anything here], and then got used by [insert person here] to create this potential hoax?

This would remove the question of "Why go through all this trouble to model these craft?" as they have been created for [insert random thing] here, got thrown into the trashcan, but instead of removing any trace of them, got used in an other purpose. Which is this potential hoax.

Note that I still think these are CGI craft due to their appearance, they have similar lighting like many other 3d CGI objects.

Here I shall present you with an outdated trailer for a videogame (quality reduced due to it being hosted on YouTube) for the x-box, 2002.

This was one of the most AMAZING intro trailers I have seen at that time, due to it's ''realism'' compared to most games released at that moment. (Though in game graphics were still lacking the super realism
)

I'll post a newer trailer of a videogame that looks ''even better''. (I'll try to find one that matches the quality of the drone)

Also I want you to keep in mind that the chad IMAGES are non-moving, which is easier to create high res stuff for since you can focus on the object, and you probably have no deadline for the videogame (if this IS a no-lifer spending all his effort into a piece of art), thus you can work to make it as perfect as possible.
----------
Do not read past this line unless you feel like reading an entirely out of mind alternative theory
----------

Or what if the FBI or w/e authority is involved in this case, MASKS the ''fact'' that this is the truth, by making it look like a hoax?

Surely that would be the easiest way to stop the truth from getting out, by turning it into a hoax

[edit on 6/7/07 by -0mega-] UPDATED teh post.

[edit on 6/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oh, and as long as people are following this utterly embarrassing line of logic that "because the hoaxer used the word primer, and because THIS guy uses the word primer, they MUST be the same person! IT'S SCIENTIFIC!!!", I'd like to mention this:

Many people have compared the language diagram to the Vegan transmission in the movie Contact. I happened to re-watch that movie the other night (probably because of all this, in fact), and guess what? The solution they find to unlock the contents of the crazy alien language is called THE PRIMER.

As long as we're going to make such a sadly tenuous connection, wouldn't it at least make more sense to go with this one?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Uhm people..should'nt you show some restraint in who you accuse of being a hoaxer publicly without some solid proof?..just FYI..

Originally posted by 11 11
October, GJ, about time someone besides me found it.

This is our hoaxer.

Fits the profile of the hoaxer perfectly.

www2.parc.com...

"special interest in collaborative and “richly graphical” systems"
"I’m also interested in distributed object systems, the role of film craft and comic art in interaction design, and am something of a programming language dilettante. "

" I’m probably in some government file someplace because I ordered the Roswell Report online. You can have a file on yourself too. Just click here. I work at PARC, where we actually get to use a lot of the technology that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-flying-saucer swap that followed Roswell. I also encountered evidence of alien visitation on my trip to Eastern Europe (see above). "

Keith even wrote a book! Look here:
book

Look at the "Topics Covered" section and you can see he used the word "primer" like the isaaccaret website "primer".

"A primer for Remote Method Invocation (RMI)"

Also, we all know how much he swore he wouldn't be selling a book:

And in the future, just to cover all the bases, anyone claiming to be me who's selling a DVD or book is most certainly not going to be me.

This above statement is a clue, that he is selling a book.

Anyway, FINALY, this hoax is over.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by 11 11]

Another point I will like to make is that I am concern by the way that information about 3rd parties are posted here. Are you guys aware of how many people might give them a call? or shoot them an email? And thats not the problem, but with what attitude? If it is the one some members here show, I dont think I will want to receive a call from them. This is just a lead and people are jumping into conclusions. I think we need to show some restraint and establish a procedure regarding posting people information here, just to protect persons that are not even aware that this site even exist and then they get flooded with phone calls or emails.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Seriously, that's another good point. If this poor guy ends up getting a zillion phone calls and emails and vaguely threatening messages from the ATS UFO POLICE, I'm done with this site. I don't mean to sound dramatic, and there are a ton of great people here who do great work, but I don't want to associate myself with an irrational lynch mob, even if that's only a small fraction of the overall population.

Just be cool, daddio.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm an idiot who thinks quote = modify.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by alevar]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
Here I shall present you with an outdated trailer for a videogame (quality reduced due to it being hosted on YouTube) for the x-box, 2002.

This was one of the most AMAZING intro trailers I have seen at that time, due to it's ''realism'' compared to most games released at that moment. (Though in game graphics were still lacking the super realism
)

I'll post a newer trailer of a videogame that looks ''even better''. (I'll try to find one that matches the quality of the drone)

I ask you to look at the bot.
If you ask me, at certain moments this has the *potential* of reaching Chad-Drone quality.
(To watch a higher quality version go to IGN.com and check out the intro trailer there.)

Not to add, the transformers movie, they have chad potential as well

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
I have another possible explanation for the drones ARG: www.1-18-08.com...

Here are links to the teaser trailer: digg.com...

Notice the maker is "Bad Robot" and it is produced by the man behind the upcoming "Star Trek" movie (J.J. Abrams).

About half way through it kinda looks like lasers shooting down, but it could just be debris from the explosion.

Someone even mentions it looks like a War of the Worlds type movie.

Anyhow, something else for you drone-lovers to chase down, enjoy!

There might be something to this: digg.com...

"This movie now looks to be about a huge battle with gods and aliens."

Mmmmm, symbols: thebraxcave.com...

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not necessarily subscribing to any one theory over another. I just find it amazing how quickly people leap to any new 'revelation' that comes to light. It's CGI!! It's a Pipeline cleaner! It's Katakana. No, it's Matrix. It's Viral marketing for Tranformer's (oops!) - I mean for Hale 3! Yeah, that's it! No, no - it's this guy who works with computers at PARC (doesn't just about everybody there do so?) - and he likes graphics! (so?) - and he used the word "primer" twice! - and he has an interest in Roswell (alone among all sci-fi graphics geeks, I guess).

All said - I completely and utterly commend researchers like October. He is actually digging for the truth. He shares a morsel here, a tidbit there. Excellent! Doc Moreau, Springer, others as well. These are great pieces to the puzzle (maybe, maybe not).

What I deplore is people instantly willing to slam the door shut, screaming THAT's IT - CASE CLOSED! Or calling the majority of us fence-sitters and casual inquisitors idiots simply because we haven't caved in after hearing them shout CGI from the rooftops until they're blue in the face.

The case is NOT closed. Information is still coming in. We are still examining everything. Patience. Nothing is definitive yet. OK, so you think the drones are CGI-creations. Good for you - thanks for sharing. But to blast the same lame condescending declaration every few posts is getting ridiculous.

By the way - just so I'm not accused of not contributing - I like the Pipeline Pig angle - if for our hoaxster's inspiration if nothing else. (If it ultimately IS a hoax that is). I asked a friend of mine who works for a regional water/wastewater utility about this and he sent me a bunch of pictures. Here's a collage of just a few of them. Nothing is a perfect match, but thought you might want to see them. Also, my pipeline buddy looked at Isaac's drone and said that the smaller round pad-type appendages on the 'drone' are exactly like on some of the pipeline inspection pigs and are used to push against the inside walls of the pipe to guide and center the device at it moves through the line.

Here's a few to compare:

P.S. Nice work, October - hopefully we can establish a firm connection and finally say, "Keith: you're Busted!"

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just something to think about...
Google search primer Palo Alto

Google search
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,820,000 for primer Palo Alto.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket

Mmmmm, symbols: thebraxcave.com...

Yes, but the symbols are not even close to those in the Isaac docs/drone photos...looks interesting, though.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Anyway, FINALLY, this hoax is over.

This lead looks promising, the best one so far, but lets wait for some solid evidence before committing.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It would'nt take more than few hours to model, texture and render the isaac object/drones. Its just simple geometry and default rendering.

Originally posted by -0mega-

This would remove the question of "Why go through all this trouble to model these craft?" as they have been created for [insert random thing] here, got thrown into the trashcan, but instead of removing any trace of them, got used in an other purpose. Which is this potential hoax.
[edit on 6/7/07 by -0mega-] UPDATED teh post.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

umm.. show me blatantly fraudulent please. I have read books for and against him and the "against" him sadly focused on silly issues like this threads "it's CGI" claim while ignoring blatantly obvious other issues that lend STRONG credibility. His story is shrouded in many layers of public BS in the same manner as 9/11. That is another topic entirely though and I guess I shouldn't have mentioned his name here..

There are several detailed webpages proving beyond any doubt that AT LEAST the wedding cake UFO is a hoax. His (B. Meier's) wife named the parts he used to build the model, chiefly a lid from plastic barrels that are common here in germany/switzerland/austria and kitchen utensils. in one of the wedding cake ufo shots you can even see that one of the kitchen parts has fallen off and is lying on the lid surface. if you dont believe me go to ufowatchdog site, he has links to serveral good pages that meticulously shred the wedding cake picures to pieces.

and from there, if one series of pictures is fake, the rest is most likely too.
on top of that billy has repeatedly made "prediction" type statements that all in the end were not true. i remember he blurted on his figu website that the roswell autopsy "alien" was a girl with a disease named "progeria" This statement was made in german, and there is no such disease, there is a disease called "progerie", and when aked if this is what he meant he denied and told the plejadeiians had told him it was "progeria"...well we all know it was a mold cast rubber doll with sheep organs....
Oh and yes german "Progerie" is english "progeria" (Hutchinson-Gilford disease (syndrome)) but Billy does not speak english he claims, well maybe the pljadeiians do...LOL
But I doubt that rubber dolls can catch that disease.

IMHO, anyone who believes in B. Meier is beyond hel...errr reason

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Oh yeah, for those who haven't seen it - Here's another ADMITTED CGI saladfingers drone to ponder:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OMFG!!!one11! the motherships have arrived!!! God help us....Springer call the USAF

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

umm.. show me blatantly fraudulent please. I have read books for and against him and the "against" him sadly focused on silly issues like this threads "it's CGI" claim while ignoring blatantly obvious other issues that lend STRONG credibility. His story is shrouded in many layers of public BS in the same manner as 9/11. That is another topic entirely though and I guess I shouldn't have mentioned his name here.

Arguing about B. Meier is not worth anyones time it's like arguing about fairies, if you believe in them that's fine, but don't try to make the issue sound legitimate, it isn't. with so many really good sightings like the Governor of Arizona incident, why bother with marginal cases at all?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That saladfingers is pretty good, but shouldn't the inside of the lower ring be shadowed because it is beneath the larger "canopy" domed structure? It looks as if the light source would be to the right of the object. In this context, the original drone seems less like CGI to me, anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Oh yeah, for those who haven't seen it - Here's another ADMITTED CGI saladfingers drone to ponder:

awesome picture.

Outrageo, what programs does saladfingers use to render? I haven't really been up to date with saladfingers tools.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by casketizer
OMFG!!!one11! the motherships have arrived!!! God help us....Springer call the USAF

lmao, you beat me to it

Preventing the one liner like others do by adding irrelevant text to the post just to prevent it from being a one liner.

P.s:
Reply to wildone:
We do not know who made this if it's CGI, so we don't know about his skills, or the time he put into the design.

All we know is that if it's CGI, he is capable of making this, in what timespan however, we do not know

A HDR teapot might take an eternity for a "Maya noob" but less than 10 seconds for an expert (exaggeration
)

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This thread is about the "CARET Project" NOT Billy Mier, DROP the BM stuff or go start a new thread pleas.

I emailed Keith and the email on his personal site is no longer active. Apparently he has gone back to Georgia Tech, so I sent him the email to him there.

Let's NOT send him emails, or bother him. I have inquired and promise you I will report his response here.

I would also ask that we let him respond to me BEFORE we besmirch his escutcheon, we have NOTHING but extremely WEAK, speculative, circumstantial hints (not even evidence) that he may be "Isaac".

I, for one, doubt it based my personal relationships with people of his level of education and profession.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join