It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Actually I was being sarcastic
And I have never changed my mind about this, even 1 time! Show me where?!

That Sunshine movie looks pretty cool though, we should all support sci-fi movies there is precious too few...!

Originally posted by pjslug
Wildone,
the case is closed? You make me laugh. You have changed your mind at least 50 times so far. Something useful, please.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106

[

At the risk of just perpetuating this nonsense I will take the hook.

One time I can recall off the top of my head was when initially you stated something was CGI and then said it was a solid item you could purchase from Ebay.

Then again you could have been being sarcastic.

Actually, looking back at your posts, you may have been being sarcastic every time !

In order for me to distinguish in the future could you please indicate on each post whether you are being sarcastic or delirious.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
morman underwear are White graments that are kept on 4/7 by devout mormons to remind them they are not of this earth but Gods creation and have covenants with God that they must key. Just as a nun wears an outfit, or a priest a collar, a devout Morman keeps those underneath. (lets ask Mitt to prove his devoutness..Joke ) . I have never dated donnie osmonds sister so i really can't tell you.Many people with mental illness develop obsessions to varying degrees and extremes. The person you came into contact just picked that up developed an aversion to Mormons..and kept adding as time goes on and that ideation just keeps looping and looping. Do you remember army of the seven monkeys movie. In that ward where one of the black mental patients appears, you would think he was a doctor, as he talks, somethings wrong as he talks hes from a another, and all the while he has these fuzzy pink rabbit slippers on. Its ridiculous, but their construct is real.

Anyway thanx for your conversations, I love when people don't tear each other up. The truth is liike a bird sometimes, you hold it too tight, it chokes, and too loose it gets away.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sys_Config, Now I can sleep.

Dear Mods, this is not a one liner if I remind you that I am ever aware of your great power and the fact that you always have sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i have to apologize for not reading a single post other than the first, but this drone is a 3d model. i've worked a lot in the 3D industry and the model they show in this link is a rendered model with HDRI rendering/mapping in use:

photo link

this photo:

is an HDRI rendering of a 3D model. i use this technique when showing a client a loudspeaker rendering and they often come out this way depending on how you have your shadow settings; soft or hard shadows etc.

note the similarity of shadow and style. if your familiar with HDRI rendering, the drone model just screams HDRI by "vibe" alone.

MHO is this drone is good 3d work.

here are some HDRI renders (global lighting) that are similar in style.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106

I have seen a screening of Sunshine and it is good, and of course there are no drones in the movie.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
i have to apologize for not reading a single post other than the first, but this drone is a 3d model.

Your preaching to the choir, most of us are thinking CGI, but can we prove that assertion 100%? No, but if you have worked in 3D modeling and rendering you do get a feel for what it looks like. I am convinced it's computer generated.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
While I don't believe that this is viral marketing, if it WERE, the most likely suspect I think would be the incredibly mysterious JJ Abrams movie that noone knows anything about.

Apparently, this site is connected to this unnamed movie. It is a series of 5 puzzles that give some clues (but nothing substantial) about its premise.

The thing that caught my eye was this:

i10.tinypic.com...

However, the alien writing seems to be completely different than what we see on the drones.

BTW, if anyone saw the trailer for this movie before Transformers, it was definitely the best trailer of the year, and one of the best I've ever seen, IMO.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Amberite]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations.
I ran across this web site after I did an image (not text) search cgi ufo
I have a 400mhz celeron, thats right state of the art. so refresh was bad..it showed dated 2005 a man doing drafts with images and terms caret..had the doornob image on blue print ..as well as other interesting images and terms like transformer. ..this guy was talking in french. I think images if it loads on your alien (hahaha) systems will be more than self explanatory. should be really faster. here is the link

ovnis-usa.com

I think this is viral as previously suspected by the illustrious ATS engineers. I hope you can read french
Good luck

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I have a 400mhz celeron, thats right state of the art. so refresh was bad..it showed dated 2005 a man doing drafts with images and terms caret..had the doornob image on blue print ..as well as other interesting images and terms like transformer. ..this guy was talking in french.,....
I think this is viral as previously suspected by the illustrious ATS engineers. I hope you can read french

It looks like a French UFO (OVNI means UFO), site that analyzes American sightings and phenomenon. No evidence that the depictions of the probes are dated before the known sightings.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I have a 400mhz celeron, thats right state of the art. so refresh was bad..it showed dated 2005 a man doing drafts with images and terms caret..had the doornob image on blue print ..as well as other interesting images and terms like transformer. ..this guy was talking in french. I think images if it loads on your alien (hahaha) systems will be more than self explanatory. should be really faster. here is the link

ovnis-usa.com

Good luck

Very nice find. Although this seems like a site which dissects alien stories and tries to find connections, etc. If you look at their previous postings (ie ovnis-usa.com...) you'll see this. So I think they are just trying to put this together (by trying CGI techniques, etc).

The one interesting thing I could see is the correlation between 4-5 of the "isaac" characters and the matrix characters. I'm surprised noone picked up on this earlier.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RING0

I have a 400mhz celeron, thats right state of the art. so refresh was bad..it showed dated 2005 a man doing drafts with images and terms caret..had the doornob image on blue print ..as well as other interesting images and terms like transformer. ..this guy was talking in french.,....

It looks like a French UFO (OVNI means UFO), site that analyzes American sightings and phenomenon. No evidence that the depictions of the probes are dated before the known sightings.

Good work Sys Config, it could be as Amberite says but if that's the case they have got the T shirts and mugs on sale quickly. Will need to translate what is being said.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There are quite a few almost identical characters in the Matrix's "digital rain" and the isaac character set:

Matrix digital rain:

Isaac character set:

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Amberite]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I did a real quick scan through some of the matrix characters and the isaac characters and these are the 4 I found which were almost identical:

However, TBH, 90% of the other isaac characters don't seem to be linked to the Matrix characters (although the visual style is very very similar). Do I think this is a coincidence? It's very possible. If it is indeed a hoax, "Isaac" might have taken inspiration for the other characters from other movies.

For example, Wikipedia states that both movies Alien and Independence Day had very similar "digital rain" effects with similar characters in their movies.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hi!
I follow this story on 3 differents sites now, checking every day for updates, and i thinked that all are going to research too much, too fantastic-pseudo-science things, where there in reality is not so much...
I love this: K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple St***d)
And some one on the other forum, illustrate the motto very well:

http:// lucianarchy. proboards21. com/index.cgi?board=cali1&action=display&thread=1183057365&page=19
So on the "alien" device you can read " TO PROTECT "...

For me is only a guy with good computer graphics skills, testing the internet community for see how much long this history can run... perhaps, has someone have write, is just a "school project", or simply someone who want to have a little fun... or just for being visible to the loved girlfriend

[links don't work, so i put some space in the url...
]
[edit on 6-7-2007 by dernailer]

[edit on 6-7-2007 by dernailer]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, I posted this in the decipher thread to show that you can make most of the symbols by cloning/mirroring/flipping regular Katakana. The round characters are most likely (+), (-), ( ), and so on, using a cool font. The rest are dingbats or custom made.

Turns out that it's not valid until I find the actual font used. And even if I find it, it doesn't prove anything, since apparently you can modify characters from any alphabet and achieve the same results. *sigh*

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Somewhere around page 13 I posted an image where I searched every scanned document to find matches from the scans to the photos. They were EXACT.. not CLOSE like the halo assumption, matrix rain etc.. EXACT. Not only were the characters EXACT, but I used characters off the actual part for a match. If it isn't exact, why even try to submit it?
I bet you I can grab a pen and create a bunch of characters and then go find a "cool font" that has some "close" matches..
thppptt...

Twice now I have offered all materials to put up or shut up but once again the scans take precedence over actual photos. You can argue highlights and shadows all day. I render with soft, hard, global, spot, invisible, tube, hdri, and radiosity to name a few lighting techniques I use in Cinema 4d and Blender...... no matter what I use for shadows, I can still photograph in the real world parts in the scans like they are shown in the scans. Why ? because I understand real world lighting.

This is FILM, not cgi
Go halfway down the page, look at the SCAN. yes..1200 dpi SCAN of the Big Basin photo... you can't scan a photo that's digital and get more resolution. Meaning this is not a render. It's in film.. just like the hundreds of photos Billy Meier took and other people who have seen real objects in the real world using real film.

Somehow though.. even film won't be good enough for some of you.
" He made a model and strung it up" is what I expect to hear.

b

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth
Turns out that it's not valid until I find the actual font used. And even if I find it, it doesn't prove anything, since apparently you can modify characters from any alphabet and achieve the same results. *sigh*

*sigh* I know, it's very frustrating, if only the answer was easy !

With the characters same as with the pics, there may be something there that proves they have been constructed (although the last post seemed pretty convincing, although I suppose somehow you could have a CGI and get it printed onto film ?)

The similarities between the katakana script shown and the "alien" script are about as close as any example so far of similarities between any CGI or artwork and a drone or Isaac pic, where that CGI or artwork existed before the first drone pic.

Obviously the clearest similarities so far of something that was in existence before any drone or Isaac pic came out is the Inventory Report released by Isaac.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amberite
I did a real quick scan through some of the matrix characters and the isaac characters and these are the 4 I found which were almost identical:

However, TBH, 90% of the other isaac characters don't seem to be linked to the Matrix characters (although the visual style is very very similar). Do I think this is a coincidence? It's very possible. If it is indeed a hoax, "Isaac" might have taken inspiration for the other characters from other movies.

For example, Wikipedia states that both movies Alien and Independence Day had very similar "digital rain" effects with similar characters in their movies.

Hey amazing, ur right.
See those are the similarites I like to see, not those extremelly vague ones people have been trying to link with halo.

Does anyone have any more high res pictures of the drones....
I want to check if the symbols on the underside all match up with each other. It's not clear enough to check though = (

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dernailer
... or just for being visible to the loved girlfriend

Yeah, girls love a good ufo internet hoax. hehe.

I think until one of these fly over CNN headquarters, we will never really know.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join