It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

You do realize that there are several pictures where the object is not touching anything at all?

Do you like apples?

Do you realize that all of the pictures you posted above show a "magical bright white aurora" effect behind every single 'drone'? Do you realize it is 100% eayer to fake a ufo picture when you have a solid colored background?

Come on get real people. The only thing those pictures above show, is that the only other way this guy can fake depth perception is if he makes the 'drone' smaller and less detailed. This is pathetic fake depth perception.

Just look at these pictures alone:

Notice the bright white spot around the 'drone'? Where is this coming from?? Its not the sun behind it... It just so happens to curve around the 'drone'. CoughCGIcough

Then look at the rest of the images, small, bright background, less detail, less lighting... obviously depth perception is not this CGI guys thing...

B.T.W. Do you like grass?
www.sheep101.info...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The closest I've found so far... miles from an exact match but... for what it's worth here it is. I think this is an avenue really worth exploring.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by The Little Penguin]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by The Little Penguin]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11B.T.W. Do you like grass?

Why yes I do! do you have some?

Additionally, I would like to state that I am by no means certain that these are not cgi, its quite possible in my mind. You, however, claim to be 100% certain that they are cgi. Razimus is also 100% certain its a "pipeline-pig". So who is correct here?

I didn't even state my beliefs on the objects in my post, I simply pointed out an erroneous statement you had made, and gave supporting evidence to back up my claim. You instantly brand me as a "sheep". Alas.

Edit: changed know to no, whoops!

[edit on 7/5/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's a CGI render of something that looks like a pipline-pig. Thats it.

Everything about this whole drone is CGI.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I hope I am not repeating something already observed, if so disregard.

I have another possible explanation for the drones ARG: www.1-18-08.com...

Here are links to the teaser trailer: digg.com...

Notice the maker is "Bad Robot" and it is produced by the man behind the upcoming "Star Trek" movie (J.J. Abrams).

About half way through it kinda looks like lasers shooting down, but it could just be debris from the explosion.

Someone even mentions it looks like a War of the Worlds type movie.

Anyhow, something else for you drone-lovers to chase down, enjoy!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I have another possible explanation for the drones ARG: www.1-18-08.com... Here are links to the teaser trailer: digg.com...

I saw that trailer in the theater, and no, I did not notice any drone type vehicles.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
After going to ufowatchdog.com, and learning how LMH, Art bell, and others have been duped and still dont acknowledge the duping from a Reed character and his cohorts. , there is a reference to a paracast.mp3 describing this as a hoax. I lean in favor of hoax. Mostly not because of just the latter, but I noted that members here intelligently started tracing isp coordinates, and when that happened everything just stopped. It seems like the reed scam, we have more than one person involved. Like a city street shell game you have your shills to make the crowd, and there is really just one sucker in the group. Us.
I once worked in a psychiatric unit with paranoid schitzophrenics.and the level of detail in their delusions was incredible. there was an answer for everything, especially the ones that were afraid the cia was after them. You can get drawn into their psychosis if you are prone to the subject matter to begin with. With the Reed Ufo scam, and others you can look up yourself, the object is money, attention, ego, etc. With viral marketing, yes..money also. Just don't let the scammers dash your dreams. enjoy the wonderfulness of your imagination and learn and draw from others, share the thrill..until a moses comes down the holy mountain with the universal truths, just be leary of the ones dancing around golden calf.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
man was the word made manifest on this plane of existence. and how is the word made manifest in our existence it is carved or written or scratched upon a suitable surface./ I wonder if our words were written or scratched on suitable surfaces in another dimension (gravitational field or energy field) if man would come into being.
I wonder was the materials that these were symbols written on analized at the molecular and subatomic levels and identified the symbols where clear to the eye what made the markings differentiate from surrounding materials just one of many questions. pantheria

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
I hope I am not repeating something already observed, if so disregard.

I have another possible explanation for the drones ARG: www.1-18-08.com...

Here are links to the teaser trailer: digg.com...

Notice the maker is "Bad Robot" and it is produced by the man behind the upcoming "Star Trek" movie (J.J. Abrams).

About half way through it kinda looks like lasers shooting down, but it could just be debris from the explosion.

Someone even mentions it looks like a War of the Worlds type movie.

Anyhow, something else for you drone-lovers to chase down, enjoy!

Well that makes two of us then!
I saw that trailer last night... and that is some marketing right there buddy, that whole "cloverfield" project stirred the whole theater up... it had me workin all night to get some info on it, and wow what a marketing tactic!

Not to stray too much OT here, but after a well deserved break from this "drone" thread I gotta say this.... this Isaac guy sure knows how to play his cards right to stir the pot. The unfortunate thing is, we (as in all of us) have no way to either prove or disprove this whole thing. This has taken it to the next level, where it is no longer truth nor fiction. Maybe that was the point of this, to create enough static to divert our efforts away from something else more sinister, or divide us from the whole of knowledge that we are. Back on topic:

This CARET thing is marketing at it's best, and the target audience is us. True or untrue?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ignorant and frightened people have no recourse but to denie attack or ignore those things they don't understand.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantheria
ignorant and frightened people have no recourse but to denie attack or ignore those things they don't understand.

Nice phrase.

It's all a hoax though don't you know and I can prove it.
The pictures of the personal anti gravity generator are definitely 100% CGI.
Someone has taken the original blueprints for the pepper grinder on my table and traced the outline. They have then run a program called ET Drone Hoax Version 4.1 and left the tracing paper on top of their keyboard. Returning 1 hour later they have a picture that looks exactly like the anti gravity generator. This picture was then printed out and sent to a person called Isaac, who included it in a hoax report he was concocting. The report was then released on the internet where said CGI expert saw it and took the original blueprints of my pepper grinder ......

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I once worked in a psychiatric unit with paranoid schitzophrenics.and the level of detail in their delusions was incredible. there was an answer for everything, especially the ones that were afraid the cia was after them.

I have heard this before, the 'tin foil hat' syndrome or some such. I knew a guy once who wore one and said the government was controlling his thoughts by the telephone poles. This was WAY before cell phone towers went up, and now lots of people here claim cell phone towers are really ways to control our implants, and thus our thoughts. I talked to another guy recently who swore the Mormons were out to get him becas he was a trained killer who left the fold. He tiold me he truste dme because I didn't wear Mormon underwear. Do you have any more information on this vis-a-vis psychiatric syndromes? I know this is verging OT. U2U is okay, too. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh Hell, I gotta' ask: what the hell is Morman underwear?

I generally try to figure out things on my own, but this is just too damn hard.

And I won't be able to sleep tonight if I am denied knowing the answer to this question.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Oh Hell, I gotta' ask: what the hell is Morman underwear?

I generally try to figure out things on my own, but this is just too damn hard.

And I won't be able to sleep tonight if I am denied knowing the answer to this question.

You might not be able to sleep tonight if you do get an answer.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You could be right chunder. But in my minds eye I see undreoos that have the "Isaac" type lettering. And the kid in them is my grandson and He's floating around the room.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I've come around to the thinking that its a viral marketing campaign for this movie:
www.foxsearchlight.com...

Here:
www.sunshinedna.com...

You can clearly see that Isaac's object is the 'bomb' they use to re-ignite the sun.
Also I discovered another interesting fact, the casting manager for the movie is called Donna ISAACSON...too many co-incidences to be true.
www.imdb.com...

therefore the case is closed.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
wildone, you declare a lot of things closed.

Is that a mental state? being closed?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wildone,
the case is closed? You make me laugh. You have changed your mind at least 50 times so far. Something useful, please.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
You can clearly see that Isaac's object is the 'bomb' they use to re-ignite the sun.

It's my pepper grinder I tell you.

I went to go and take a picture of it to post in order to prove it and as I approached it floated out through the window.

That's going to cause a whole lot of problems if Chad sees it.

The bigger issue now though is what the hell am I going to put on my seafood chowder.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106You can clearly see that Isaac's object is the 'bomb' they use to re-ignite the sun.

Are you kidding me? That thing looks NOTHING like Isaac's object!

I really don't know what compelled you to make the comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join