It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
These are my favorite threads, really. It's arguments about whether or not we can believe our own eyes that the black ops people watch these sights for. They want to know whether or not we will believe it when they hoax us with their alien invasion (Blue Beam). They're just curious about how much they will be able to get away with and how soon the "Aliens Have Landed Truth Movement" will start selling DVDs after they run their little hologram in the sky. The real question is when they finally decide everyone needs to partake will it be the alien invasion scenerio or the second coming one? And a follow up question for everyone. What happens to us cynics when one of these things REALLY happens?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
I dont think a lot of you are for real someone said ghostraven was a hoaxer how was that proved

It was proved when GhostRaven wrote a letter to Springer saying he made it all up...

Okay thats it I am going to bed... just one hoax after another lately
When you all figure this one out around page 94, give me a ring...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit29
Really not to sure what to make of this.
I was fairly sure that the explanations of the photos being CGI were a pretty fair guess, but this kinda opens things up again.

Anyway I'll post the link and see what everyone thinks

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Amazing stuff whiterabbit!
Wow! An absolutely fascinating read. Excellent find! (Provided it's not another hoax....Sigh...)

Now, did you guys notice the resemblance of the diagrams of the ‘Linguistic Analysis Primer’ to the intriguing designs of some of the crop circles?!!

Cheers!

[edit on 27-6-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The writing reminds me of the Japanese Katakana script, but with some of the characters turned upside down or back to front or slightly rearranged.

フレツ

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here is some thoughts,

1) Great idea and I imagine exactly how tech would be in the future, Particles programmed and working together held together with Physics, this doesn't not seem far fetched seems like thats exactly how you would want to create tech if you could. Adding holographic data symbols containing operations for the particles. Pure genius, and one who cant see that far out of the box should'nt talk about aliens honestly.

2) You are correct if this person is a hoax, then he is the creator of the orginal hoax. compare the symbols,

3) Also he said, I never saw this craft, I never saw aliens flying around, I recognized the symbols, which made him come forward after seeing this drone craft on CtC, thats is very plausible.

4) I have asked previous a friend of mine who 1) teaches Maya, and has worked on several major motion pictures, he said it could be CGI, but who ever did was a pro because he could not tell. No offense list you movie and CGI credentials before you tell us its CGI, there is NO proof that this is CGI.

5) Read the paper, its an Palo Alto inventory report. He doesn't say he worked on the programming, he said he was in management. Not sure about you but most managers do not know the exact tech but rather manage the people who do. granted he said he was a programmer, but never said he worked on the extracting the tech. Correct?

6) The Drones were photographed by alot of different people correct? This could be hoaxed but who knows.

If its a hoax its a very elaborate hoax, but it seems to ring a little truthful in most peoples eyes. Glad this guys isn't a ATS poster and is sending this stuff to CTC because half of you, think you know everything but god honestly don't people would scare him away.

IMHO, I am very excited about this, and in all seems very plausible.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by ShiftTrio]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards Halo 3 now. They have a drone on their website with a similar symbol on it. The only problem is usually their viral marketing has a link back to the product, but not in this case.

The site has not gone down, someone paid for hosting...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by -Jaguar-]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Two things to think about:

1. Identity - Given the information provided by "Isaac", it would be a simple task for the authorities to rat him out.

2. If this is the anti gravity generator, how could this fly ?

Still, VERY eloborate, couldn't find a single typo in the scanned book pages. Can't wait for the other pages, he'll be presenting

[edit typo]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Two things to think about:

1. Identity - Given the information provided by "Isaac", it would be a simple task for the authorities to rat him out.

2. If this is the anti gravity generator, how could this fly ?

Still, VERY eloborate, couldn't find a single typo in the scanned book pages. Can't wait for the other pages, he'll be presenting

[edit typo]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

If your read through it, it says the Anti Grave functions in 3 ways, 1) as propulsion, 2) to hold the actually unit together, I forgot what the 3rd was, but each beam and configuration of symbols has it do different things

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
There's a quote by ISAAC Newton on top of all the Halo 3 viral marketing pages... Maybe I'm stretchig it a bit.

Drones are listed on the Halo 3 website under characters, but they look like insects.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by -Jaguar-]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
quoted from the original 'isaac' explanation:

I am also trying to get in touch with the witnesses so far, such as Chad, Rajman, Jenna, Ty, and the Lake Tahoe witness (especially Chad). I have advice for them that may be somewhat helpful in dealing with what they've seen

i have been wondering, all this time, if 'chad' and other observers of the drone are not also collaborators in the CARET program. if the previous images are only CGI fakes, then perhaps they were created to represent what the other participants 'think' they may look like....maybe they are all getting together on the same boat.

he "wants to give them advice"?!

i find it all sooo terribly fascinating. but the best of all is that this posting came out exactly two seconds after i finished reading Springer's post about the GhostRaven hoax....

...isnt THAT the very definition of dis-information?!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
CARET program.

In my oppinion/analysis "simbols" are equivalent to "DNA" stains in humans. So if you dont create "simbols" for human arm (meanings) that arm wont function and work.

Basicly They took nature elements (inverse writing - outside DNA) to technology and copied that.

Who understand understand.

So can humans levitate like craft if you add it to theyr DNA. If you understand principe of antigravity (like Kinetic Quantum Teory of Gravity) than everything is possible to create.

Take in mind second Einsteing teory which merge antygravity and electromagnetism and merge it with "DNA" inverse outside controlores...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by B3...]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
wot no scale ?

in all the photographs - it disturbs be deeply that there is no scale anywhere

does no one @ ` CARET ` posess a ruler ?

it is almost ` rule one ` < pun intended > of photgraphy for forensic / engineering analysis to include a reference scale

none of ` isaacs ` pictures include this fundamental detail

a very baasic mistake - which forces me to look more critically @ all his other claims

and having read the ` documentation ` - i am stunned as to how so much text imparts so little useful information

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
First of all, beyond if they are a hoax or not, they are beautiful to look at and inspire us all to consider what aircraft could look like (and that they dont always have to look like our planes or their silver saucers). That type of inspiration makes the whole thing worthwhile.

My personal "first feeling" when I saw them a few weeks ago was neither "hoax" nor "alien". They could be real and built by some human with a lot of money. There are plenty of corporations and private people and governments with the funds to build some flying device and have it mysteriously fly around. Maybe its a social engineering project to test peoples responses. Doesnt anyone else get that feeling, or are most people limited to "its either alien or a hoax" thing?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here's my tuppence worth. I think they're real but I'm very curious and concerned as to what they're actually being used for.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The 'writing that excecutes itself' sounds exactly like the roswell artifact from Spielberg's Taken.

[edit on 27/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

[edit on 27/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Morning,

I think this if a hoax is amazing. I don't think it is, and the reason I don't think it is because of the "Varo Edition" of "The Case for the UFO" by M. K. Jessup, which surfaced in 1955. Not as much his writings in said book, but the writings of the two "editors." If you guys don't know the story of the book look it up. The editors make some interesting points in that book. The most interesting one I found was from the preface that human ships or UFO at that time (1956 or 1957) would be jet propelled not " M -O- propelled". Maybe these "editors," whoever they are, are saying that the real UFO technology is symbol propelled. Somewhat makes sense.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it somewhat makes sense, if this isn't a hoax. I think it may work as a type of "geomancy." Who knows could just be a very well done and well thought out hoax.

I have a suspicion that ET's (inter-dimensional) aren't what people think they are, in a way. I think after reading the Jessup book that aliens may infact be...actually I probably shouldn't say it on here I'm sure to get trashed. Anyway, I think they are somewhat servants of a higher power.

I think the "L-M" referred to in the Jessup book are actually, LOM or Elohim. I think S-M are SOM, or seraphim. And the S-Men are the giants that at one time walked the earth (think the serpant in Genesis), also know as Sephilim. I could be partially wrong or completely wrong I don't put to much faith into my suspicions. Just try to keep an open mind. BTW, I also have a feeling that so much of the ugly stuff you hear about ET's is disinformation.

Just don't trash me. It hurts my feelings (jk).

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ahh god, I wasn't going to post but i'll just give a few thoughts.
Hate trying to remember what people have said already i don't like the quoting system here.

This is the kind of stuff I love to see around ATS, its all very convincing and nothing can be picked apart instantly.
Alot of information was given, he is intelligent, seems pleasant, and provided that much needed 'further photo and file documentation' that we all love to see with claims such as these.

So i'm really looking forward to see where this will go.

My thoughts

- Crop circles, to whoever brought that up yes the way these devices symbols function does tie in with crop circles nicely! Are they influencing/helping the planet through their energy manifesting symbols? The most believeable crop circles give out energies, and the fake ones do not. This is a fact. www.cropcirclenews.com... article&artid=25 Some basic info can be found here from this well known crop circle site. Search for it on google, theres scientific studies on these energies and I haven't seen any debunking of them so far. When a group of investigators had to the task to recreate a crop circle, one of the requirements was to recreate this energy. It's well known!
I'm saying these things because i'm surprised how many people have stated crop circles are fake and also dont have energies associated with them.

- These are scannings of the original documents i assume? He has given this impression anyway. I agree, it would be a little odd to scribble all over your originals. Unless you had no other choice and wanted to show the actual originals rather than copies of the copies. Not too logical.
Would they blank out the documents before they left the building? Unlikely.
So he has scribbled over his originals. A strange move.

- I agree with the person who mentioned that these black projects may work differently in their documentation methods, since they are not really working as a part of the government in the usual ways. I do find the documentation rather simple though.
But this matches with the simplicity of the actual writings I suppose. Perhaps these are not really the good stuff and dont really need special....secret numbers. It's just a handbook.
Above all, i dont like how it says 'Palo alto caret laboratory' on each page.
This means if they are leaked they are traceable. Not logical.
They're working there, they're not going anywhere else. They know where they're working theres no need for placing the name of where all this top secret research is taking place on each page of the handbook.

To this person typing in capitols saying this is not how classified documents are kept, these departments are different to the ones you have supposively worked in. Yours were most likely official government sponsored and run jobs.

- The lint on the picture as someone mentioned is awesome, nice find.
Adds to the elaborateness of this possible hoax.

- To those who say that some of the symbols look Japanese, I might say 'so'?
Perhaps we could say the japanese symbols look alien?

"Japanese is a language isolate, unrelated to any other known language"

and

"There is currently no accepted theory about the origin of kanji with accounts ranging from intermediary introduction by Korea, importation by Japanese in China, and exportation by Chinese in Japan."
Source: www.websters-online-dictionary.org...

Strictly speaking, it may not be as suspicious as most people would think, if there are similarities between the two that may be okay since we don't know where the japanese language came from anyway.
Afterall, out of all races on the planet which one would you say has the most classic alien features?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This smacks of our recently aborted GhostRaven, in fact the structure of Isaacs letter is very similair to GR's. In GR's post here he put an emotional element into the letter and Isaac's does too,

In GR'S letter he said that the term Extraterrestrial was rarely used, instead they used the word "visitors"

I quote from Isaacs:

"In many cases it was necessary to differentiate between the different races and their respective technology, and they didn't even use the word “races”. They were referred to simply as different “sources”."

In GR's post the facility wasn't military:

"Actually, the facility it was in was not that impressive. I WAS NOT TAKEN OUT TO A SECRET MILITARY BASE. This part of the briefing occured in an industrial park near a fairly well populated area

Isaacs facility wasn't either:

"PACL was located in Palo Alto, but unlike XPARC, it wasn’t at the end of a long road in the middle of a big complex surrounded by rolling hills and trees. PACL was hidden in an office complex owned entirely by the military but made to look like an unassuming tech company. From the street, all you could see was what appeared to be a normal parking lot with a gate and a guard booth, and a 1-story building inside with a fictitious name and logo"

GR put some emtion into his posts to stir us:

"I fell deeply in love with this woman and, after completing a few years of service with the Peace Corps, married her."

Isaac:

"At this point I'm going to gloss over the emotional side of this experience, because this letter isn't intended to be a memoir, but I will say that there's almost no way to describe the impact this kind of revelation has on your mind"

His paragraphing is identical and just like GR promising us that more information will be released over time "But not just yet" Isaac seems to like doing the same:

"What I've shared so far is only a very small portion of what I have, and what I know" and

"Any future releases from me will come from the email address I've used to contact Coast to Coast AM, and will be sent to them only. I'd like to make this clear as well to ensure that people can be sure that any future information comes from the same source, although I must be clear: at this time I do not have any future plans for additional information. Time will tell how long I will maintain this policy, BUT DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING SOON" (My capitalisation)

I just want this to go on record that I, October firmly believe that Isaac and Ghostraven are one and the same. He is double bluffing us, he used the GR thread to deflect interest form the Drone thread and now people are moving on to the new thread. You might think i'm nuts but all i ask you to do is set up two tabs on the bottom of your screen, one with GR's letter and one with Isaacs, there are too many similarites.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ok, since I really have nothing better to do, and the GR thread woke me from my slumberings, I'll comment on what I've seen (because I know NOTHING so far on these things). Please note, I've not read the whole thread yet, I'm posting my OPINION for now, and if its been mentioned, sorry:

1. To me, the photos look authentic in that they are photos of actual physical hardware, but they appear to be faked because;
2. The two in the middle definitely (the one that seems to be over the top of a 'house' or garage or something, and the one next to it that is actually looking to be CONNECTED to a telephone pole) look to be fake TO ME. They look like they're made of some sort of lightweight metal or fiberglass with metal spray/vaccum metal coating and seem to be attached to the things they are near,

So far, all I can say, tongue in cheek, is that they'd look good over Geiger's lightbulbs as chandiliers...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Also, I notice (I'm a figure painter and modeller by hobby and a business grad by trade), that the numbers/letters on some of the pieces seem to be printed decals.

I say printed because while they look to be painted on at first glance, they are even in size and length when you compare one of the same letters to another (i.e. the weird L's both match up in size, shape, density, pigment, etc) and there is no discerable difference in spacing to make me consider it was painted on.

On my monitor, I can see a sort of 'flashback' effect on the somewhat shiny decal film around the outside of the letters. If anyone has used decals, then you know its a bugger to get them to sit properly. Pros use decal film, but in this instance, I think they've applied it and buffed, which has made the shiny clear decal backing distort the colour underneath a little, so it looks 'white' around the edges to personally.

It's hard to explain, but viewing this: isaaccaret.fortunecity.com... and looking at the left hand section, the middle text, if you squint your eyes a little, you can see that there is a slightly different tone colour down the center where the text is, to the two edges either side (and again where any other text it). That IMO as a modeller is badly applied decal film glare on the camera lense.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join