It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
My theory,

saladfingers123456 (youtube video originator), is the same artist that made the mock up shots, he remains anonymous, no-one knows him, he will not respond to comments because he is also Isaac, and he's also Chad, they are all the same person, all part of the same story, is it a hoax or a publicity stunt? only time will tell. I believe this story possibly may have been created by the same hoaxers of the john titor story.

Please, disprove my theory, I've yet to hear a single comment disproving my theory.

Razimus...

Your crass, derogatory, remarks aside, your "theory" was disproved the day "Saladfingers" posted is "rendition" on youtube.

He is a member of a forum that spawned from ATS back in the bad old slurpo days and made it CLEAR he was playing around with the "Chad Drone" images to try to see what they looked like in motion.

He has been a member of that forum for a while and was as intrigued and suspicious of these things as anyone else. He has answered every question asled of him on that forum (where he has his online "home") ever since he put the "test" up...

There are VERY FEW here, or anywhere else for that matter, who absolutely "believe" these are real so don't be so disheartened mate.

Springer...

[edit on 7-4-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Sorry. But I think you should definitely look at the pics I posted around page 23..and further look at cgtalk.com & cgchannel gallerys..you'll see how possible things are

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

Dude Get educated

[/quote

Dude (< as you say) just opening my mind keep your hair on!!
Groundbreaking? maybe not.
Proven cgi deffinately not! just looking for reasons why not.
[edit on 4-7-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

I think most people have accepted that it is possible to recreate anything so far presented through CGI. Many think probable. Proven - no.

Even if you can recreate the material exactly that still wouldn't prove they were CGI. Until conclusive proof can be shown that the material could not have been created any other way any opinion or theory remains just that.

Look, there are a few people around here who unlike the general public will not accept something until it is proven, no matter how many times they are told the same thing.

This is like sitting on a merry go round with a parrot flapping round your ears.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just to expand on above the Ty drone pics appear to me to be fake because the long flat pointed arm or tail has a small kind of gun shaped black sharp appendage at the base where the arm / tail joins the circle that holds it to the main body. It can be quite clearly seen in a number of the pictures on the Earthfiles site www.earthfiles.com...

On some pics it's on one side of the arm / tail, on others it's on the other side and on others it appears to be missing altogether.

Of course this could be the result of some unknown ion propulsion system or antigravity field but it could just be the result of a mistake by the CGI expert.

Doesn't mean diddly squat in relation to the CARET documents or Isaac's claim.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Some random points, thoughts, observations:

1) I really wonder why people still come up with the halo and transformer marketing. Transformers is out and there is no connection visible whatsoever. A connection with halo3 has been denied by in-house Bungie beta team, and also Art Team, although I cannot confirm the latter one personally. Besides that, the resemblances with Halo Artwork are very small and vague. Also I have big doubts that viral marketing fits into Microshafts business ethics, especially when its related to Ufology.

2) Ever since I saw the image of the alleged antigrav generator I had the gut feeling of "I have seen this thing before". Last night I had a dream with this thing floating in the air, its different layers or parts rotating in different directions. I should point out that i work in the video game industry and I have personally played several THOUSAND (~5000) PC and console games. I still don't know where to place it, but I am 75% sure I have seen that thing, or something very similar, before, most likely in a video game.

3) Has someone else noted that our beloved media entrepreneur's (LMH) website has not been updated in a week? I check her site every 2-3 days because I am very interested in cattle mutilations (My parents have a large farm and estate and we had several cases of CM in the 80s). I have rarely ever seen her site not being updated in such a long time. I hope she soon comes forward with something that ends this hoax/disinfo or brings us some better proof or testimony.

4) wildone106, while I agree that the pics reek of CGI/HDR there is no real proof or smoking gun. Repeating your point over and over is not going to increase its veracity, more to the opposite.

5) Antigravity is a reality, there is very credible testimony, some on film some as deathbed confessions (all in german) from high ranking SS and Thule staff that the 3rd Reich had some working antigravity prototypes. It is possible, though not very likely, that allied forces were able to obtain some of those, although Dr. Linden (SS and Thule) in his interview (made weeks before his death, and not to be published until he has passed on) stated that all prototypes were removed to a location high up in the Andes near Chile/Bolivia border.

I still think the CARET stuff is most likely fake or disinfo, while I tend to think the chad, and especially the rajman pictures are real. Also there are alleged sightings of similar drones in china, italy and the former CCCP. I am trying to get my hands on testimony and/or pictures of those at the moment, but cant promise anything yet.

[EDIT: Typos fixed and point 5 added]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by casketizer]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I just let this thread die in my rotation of threads because it became off focus and too.. well just silly.
Did any CGI expert ever accept my challenge earlier or will I just have to blatantly go out, recreate the scene with my own photos and provide them for hoaxing in a completely new post titled "Show me the HOAX - a challenge to CGI artists"..

I'll give time of day, surrounding atmosphere shots so you can see how to light, also vector artwork of the writings i would duplicate etc..
EVERYTHING you would need for rendering accurately to match my photos.
I use Cinema 4d and Blender if I can provide some 3d material if helpful.
I have a small stock of HDRI files if you need something to illuminate the scene..
The photos will be of same resolution and time of day as the ones presented thus far and will also be in a series. One photo will not do. has to be multiple like the sightings..

THEN I would treat the intentionally hoaxed photos to a video breakdown for everyone here to see compared to the REAL pics. side by side .. You will see why even in a digital world it's near impossible to hoax this the way it's been presented.. There's too many hardware signatures in the files I'll point out plus some advanced lighting issues caused by the cameras themselves.

If no one HERE accepts.. see if you can find a CG artist you know, a photoshop guy and let them BOTH work on it to provide.. hell, get three people.

Not the scans.. I'm not touching those...
Anyway.. does anyone accept the challenge?
The video would be a screen capture with audio session so i can move around, use shortcuts etc while dissecting pixel by pixel and pattern by pattern.

I've heard audio testimony from old women that describe this thing a year or two ago
pictures from sources completely separated ( as far as I understand has been proved)
There's one character on the ship that's not in the scanned material provided thus far which lends to credibility
Sightings similarly explained from the multiple witnesses etc..

It's everything people need for verification imo..

b

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Not a bad try, but really only a passing resemblance. If you can show the schematic that was supposedly used and then step by step how the picture could be constructed until you have an exact replica you would have proven that it is possible to recreate through CGI techniques.

Unfortunately even then though it won't prove the original picture was created that way.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Just to expand on above the Ty drone pics appear to me to be fake because the long flat pointed arm or tail has a small kind of gun shaped black sharp appendage at the base where the arm / tail joins the circle that holds it to the main body. It can be quite clearly seen in a number of the pictures on the Earthfiles site www.earthfiles.com...

On some pics it's on one side of the arm / tail, on others it's on the other side and on others it appears to be missing altogether.

Of course this could be the result of some unknown ion propulsion system or antigravity field but it could just be the result of a mistake by the CGI expert.

Doesn't mean diddly squat in relation to the CARET documents or Isaac's claim.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by chunder]

Or, as just pointed out by my better half, it could be that the black thing is directly above the arm, which is why it isn't there in some and changes sides.

Move along quickly now please, nothing to read here.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Been thinking about this supposed drone object. On first examination, it didn't look like it was anything weapon like, but now i am strongly convinced it is somekind of elektromagnetic pulse weapon.

I believe i've seen it's firepower on one of the NASA secret videos. There was some kind of a ray that flashed toward a UFO, witch instantly changed direction and reversed(UFO) and the pulse streaked by.

Excuse my poor english.

The arm that is seen in one of tthe pictures underneth the drone ship is probably the one that releases the pulse and the ring magnifies the pulse...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow, what a thread. I just cannot wait until all of this, the drone, the CARET documents etc, are proven to be a hoax.

It will happen eventually, it always does with hoaxes, especially of this magnitude. I don't believe for one minute any of this is something other than the work of those who wish to deceive, of which ATS has been filled with lately...

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the search for life elsewhere, revealing government cover-ups, etc... but this stuff? It's sci-fi baby...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Not a bad try, but really only a passing resemblance. If you can show the schematic that was supposedly used and then step by step how the picture could be constructed until you have an exact replica you would have proven that it is possible to recreate through CGI techniques.

Unfortunately even then though it won't prove the original picture was created that way.

I’m going to disagree here, it’s more than just resembles a pipeline pig, I think Razimus has nail it, after doing a goggle image search on pipeline pig there’s no doubt in my mind that this (whether cg or not ) is what it is

[edit on 5-7-2007 by moonking]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Its not 100%..I would say more like 70% and you would'nt need anything of the sort to re-create it..just look at it and copy what you see, its not a part for part replica. Anyone could make Isaac's object by sight..

Originally posted by moonking

I’m going to disagree here, it’s more than just resembles a pipeline pig, I think Razimus has nail it, after doing a goggle image search on pipeline pig there’s no doubt in my mind that this (whether cg or not ) is what it is

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Totally agree with you..I wish it was'nt fake but its so obvious, from the back story as to how he smuggled it how -down his shirt!?!! To the generic 3D thats 'wowing' the less informed..

Originally posted by djdave2010
Wow, what a thread. I just cannot wait until all of this, the drone, the CARET documents etc, are proven to be a hoax.

It will happen eventually, it always does with hoaxes, especially of this magnitude. I don't believe for one minute any of this is something other than the work of those who wish to deceive, of which ATS has been filled with lately...

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the search for life elsewhere, revealing government cover-ups, etc... but this stuff? It's sci-fi baby...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Its not 100%..I would say more like 70% and you would'nt need anything of the sort to re-create it..just look at it and copy what you see, its not a part for part replica. Anyone could make Isaac's object by sight..

Originally posted by moonking

I agree, its not a part for part replica or at least one I can find , it's when I back engineer this in my mind, based on just the picture of it and the many,many type's of pig's I'm seeing on image search, It's hard not to see the many over whelming similarities
wonder if issac has a conection with this industry ?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RING0
The pictures of the "assembled" green object look like an actual model, (versus a CGI model.), could it be the result of a Rapid prototyping machine I am not certain if they are capable of making models with sufficient detail to look like the one seen in the photograph and if true would mean the scale of the object could be measured in inches. With this in mind, looking at the picture, it does have a look of a small scale model. These machines are quite expensive and this could point to an elaborate and expensive infrastructure being utilized by the perpetrators.

I've suggested almost from the start that it is either a CAM milled model, or one produced under 3D printing. I disagree that it is small, and most of the parts could be easily modelled using resin and silicone molds, most pieces look like they've been made and duplicated.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimmunism
Could this drone be the thinking man's Paris Hilton??????

So long as it doesn't get drunk with Britney Spears and start flashing its 'ports' at me in pictures fine.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The problem with humans is we can suspend disbelief, and we're pretty ignorant some times too, like reading the backstory, how many of us really paid attention to the fine details the first time through:

T0by: I think you might have cracked it somewhat. We want to find the organisation - well we know at least 2 people left XPARC for this organisation, and I doubt they would have been unpaid, and naturally, being paid means making money for your employers... Follow the money, where can we find a list of XPARC employee's that would be 'good' enough to be poached (probably at least one PhD each)...

If we can find two people who left XPARC and went to somewhere else in Palo Alto, we can maybe find the company and see who else worked there.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't think so...given how long ago it happened

I have a strong feeling it woudln't match up anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Looks like this is a hoax:
theparacast.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I just had a thought: does anyone know how to do a steganographic analysis of the Isaac images, or the other drone photos? Maybe the hoaxer encoded some information to be discovered, but I have no idea how to effectively perform such an analysis.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join