It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
And yet, wildone, you nor anyone else has been able to do as well, and you can't say you haven't been challenged to do so.

All you do is act like you're better without ever going beyond us taking your word for it.

Just as I want proof for this to be acceptable, I want proof for it not to be.

Now I know that I've said the same thing in other posts. But every time you or someone like you makes a sweeping statement as if you are THE word on this, I'm reminded of how this thread must look to a real newcomer. They might see your post and conclude that there's no use looking into this any further.

Is that your and a few other posters agenda? To derail further investigation and questioning? To make this appear as a non-issue to visitors?

And is that a personal or professional agenda?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I wonder if this attorney is the same person who registered the fortunecity site, as well. Is there a way to find out?

Also, it is possible that the isaaccaret.com site was only registered to prevent anyone else from using it...

[edit on 3-7-2007 by keeb333]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Someone should actually just go and knock on the guys door and ask 'what the hell is going on here?'. That's what I'd do. Well I'd frase differently but the point would be the same

[Edit] Typo

[edit on 3/7/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting that this Todd doesn't live in California, isn't it? More pieces of the puzzle come to us but they fit less and less.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
IMHO, this domain registration is one of the most important pieces of information we have about this CARET fiasco. We actually have someone's name who is linked to this event! Someone who has been paid to be a part of this disclosure/hoax (I have my doubts that Todd works pro bono, but hey, I could be wrong).

The lawyer, Todd Schwartz, could have paid a few extra dollars and have had his registration info kept private from prying forum board members.

But the fact that Todd-the-lawyer didn't suggests he doesn't know about this option or he doesn't care. (Godaddy makes this privacy option very obvious during the registration process, in fact, it's hard to avoid seeing it).

The other point to consider is this: the domain was registered prior to disclosure, but at the last minute, "Isaac" decides to go the free site hosting route instead. Maybe he didn't want to pay Godaddy's exorbitant monthly hosting fees of $6.00? Possibly...

Or maybe he thought one concrete thread connecting back to him was enough.

Regardless, the venerable Isaac said on his fortunecity.com site said he had no intention of selling this information. So why does he need a lawyer other than to protect his proprietary disclosure info? Of course it can be safely argued that Isaac doesn't own this material - he stole it. So if someone else makes money off his disclosure, not much he can do about it. He's hardly in a position to be suing anyone.

And if Isaac needs a lawyer to protect his identity, why would he choose an investment lawyer, as another member has already pointed out?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I did provide examples of other renderings that are using the same method as Isaac, the lighting, feel & quality of them is nearly identical (not withstanding a few noise filters he added) I would suggest going back and finding the posts, while its not 100% proof (how could it ever be) there's more than a passing resemblance to the look and feel of the fake CGI object presented to us by Isaac.
I am questioning it, people refer me to the text of his documents to back up their points about why it MUST be real..are you kidding me?!! Using the hoaxers own made up jumbo to cement the viewpoint as to why its a real object and not fake...example was of the 2 halves of the object being mirrored (along with the text!) which is a good damn giveaway that the hoaxer modelled just 1 half of the object and mirrored it then stuck it back together to the other side.
When this was brought up people where claiming 'oh well it says that the text has some effect on the workings of the object blah blah so therefore its not a concern to see this 'error' ---yea RIGHT..no one has given me a reasonable explanation as to why the text is flipped on the other side of that object..because there is no good reason and it shows that the hoaxer goofed up there too!

Originally posted by NGC2736
And yet, wildone, you nor anyone else has been able to do as well, and you can't say you haven't been challenged to do so.

All you do is act like you're better without ever going beyond us taking your word for it.

Just as I want proof for this to be acceptable, I want proof for it not to be.

N

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Lotusland, how did you even find this domain? Did you like try all possible Isaac - carret combos on domain name search or what? Just curious btw

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Lotusland, how did you even find this domain? Did you like try all possible Isaac - carret combos on domain name search or what? Just curious btw

There are sever sites that offer domain lookup services. This is one:

lookup.ws...

Okay, using that service listed above, I found this site:
www.isaaccaret.ws...

edit to add ---- it is related somehow, via todd schwartz

Registrant:
Todd Schwartz
155 B Avenue
Suite 240
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
United States

edit to add --- then again, using that search service, the url changes back to "isaaccaret.com" in the search window, but the site that "www.isaaccaret.ws" links to is clearly different.

domain lookup for www.isaaccaret.ws from domaintools.com:
whois.domaintools.com...

Something weird about this one... Possibly someone riding on the tails of the isaaccaret hoopla.

Also this I found re: isaaccaret.ws
www.aboutus.org...

edited -- good thing I copied it.

[edit on 7/3/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know that you can do lookup's but I was wondering how he though of the isaaccarret.com in the first place? Randomly try till you find one that matches or something?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I know that you can do lookup's but I was wondering how he though of the isaaccarret.com in the first place? Randomly try till you find one that matches or something?

No, you go to a domain search site and enter the domain name that you are researching.

Since the IsaacCaret site is very controversial I wouldn't be surprised that many had done the domain search already.

2 cents.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I found about it on the Open Mind's forum. Someone there posted the URL and the link to the Timothy Huff article about the lawyer and the domain registration (I said that in my initial posting about this domain registration). So no, I didn't randomly combine isaac and caret till I finally came up with the isaaccaret.com url.

As an FYI, isaaccaret.org and isaaccaret.net are still available. Anyone interested in grabbing those?

Clearly Todd-the-lawyer has been asked to register this domain on behalf of his client. Todd is an investment lawyer, not a lawyer specialized in protecting the identities of government whistle blowers. Why would Isaac retain an investment attorney unless there is some money be to made from this fiasco?

It's not as though Isaac would be in a position to sue anyone who used his supposed disclosure documents for profit. He doesn't own this information - he stole it.

Another interesting point about isaaccaret.com is that the name servers are with openaccess.org, NOT Godaddy's name servers. This means that the isaaccaret.com domain has most likely purchased hosting space at openaccess.org. Which means it may only be a matter of time before isaaccaret.com is operational as a website.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Someone should actually just go and knock on the guys door and ask 'what the hell is going on here?'. That's what I'd do. Well I'd frase differently but the point would be the same

I called the office of the guy, a nice sounding girl answered said he wasn't there and that she had no knowledge of anything I asked about. Sounded genuine, he may be a domain name speculator.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just called Todd.

He's out of the office until Monday,
but he does check in so I left my
name and number.

Maybe he'll call.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Good on all those who called his office!

Let's get Linda Moulton Howe to call Todd! I'm going to email her right now.

About domain speculation, I highly doubt it. The registration happened BEFORE anyone knew about Isaac and his amazing documents. No, Todd was asked to register the domain for a client.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
One other item of note regarding the Timothy Huff article, he wrote that on June 29, yet this domain registration is really not being discussed much at all (at least until now). Everyone's been too busy dissecting the CGI aspects of the photos, the fonts, the typesetting and whatnot. Yet, here we have someone clearly connected to this event, who has contact details and who possibly knows more about what's going on than anyone else - aside from the perpetrators, of course.

This angle is definitely worth pursuing.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, found my answer on that blog entry, I was merely curious why would someone start hunting domain names related to the case since the pages were already up on a free hosting site.

So I checked something else, just out of curiosity.

Yeah I do that sometimes too, but I never 'strike cold'

Or could he have access to inside information? Is this the trail the viral marketers have been talking about that eventually leads to halo3 or whatever? Is this the next step instead of more images and charts? Time will tell of course...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
NEWS FLASH!

Todd Schwartz (or those involved in the CARET controversy) has now updated the domain registration record for isaaccaret.com and had his personal information removed. It's now a "private" registration. Glad I grabbed the details and posted them when I did!!!

Here's the updated record:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: ISAACCARET.COM
Created on: 26-Jun-07
Expires on: 27-Jun-08
Last Updated on: 28-Jun-07

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration ISAACCARET.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration ISAACCARET.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.OPENACCESS.ORG
NS2.OPENACCESS.ORG
NS3.OPENACCESS.ORG

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I see now what the confusion was, PsykoOps...

the domain in the OP is "isaaccaret.fortunecity.com"

the domain that was featured in the lookup was "www.isaaccaret.com"

Apparently it is very plausible that this has nothing to do with "our" Isaac.

Perhaps someone riding on the coat tails of all of this hooplah about the drones?

Sorry I didn't notice the difference earlier, while I myself was snooping for domain names possibly associated...

AND btw, when you do try to go to "www.isaaccaret.com" you will get a "Page Not Found" error.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nice, I took them down too, he is trying to duck and cover

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Awesome, another nail in the coffin of this hoax..I can't wait...

Originally posted by lotusland

DomainsByProxy.com

NS2.OPENACCESS.ORG
NS3.OPENACCESS.ORG

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join