It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
I bet the effect of "rigid body motion" without intervening structural members will look just like what the Transformer Alien Robots do.

I bet some character actor in a white coat will intone "Transformers seem to build themselves out of their own controllable anti-gravity, that's how they can alter form so quickly". He gets blown away at minute 17.

That's an ingenious tie-in to the transformers--if you're NOT right, it's quite a coincidence.

In actual government sites where they store and manufacture parts with weapons grade uranium and plutonium the workers---inside---are left to work unmolested. Of course they're searched, and weighed, on the way in and out and there are plenty of TV cameras. The guards are on the perimeter. It's too expensive and pointless to have guards in every room.

You don't know that. Unless you, yourself, have worked with alien technology, you don't know what additional measures they might take--Above Top Secret.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
I vote hoax. Anyone who worked on this project for as long as Isaac claims would have a lot of technical knowledge, If he really wanted to disclose this technology, he would have relayed some technical data, ie equations, etc that explain the principles behind "antigravity." Instead, he rambles on for pages and pages about his motives, his employment history, etc, but never providing any useful information. It's just someone's idea of fiction. Nice pics of who-knows-what.

How can you know if they even had equations. He said himself that not only did they really have no idea where to begin with these "artifacts", The military brass wouldn't supply them with all the data they needed to make good progress.

And it seems to me that he did provide "equations" in the form of the linguistic primer. If these symbols were the medium with which they were working, would it not make sense to describe their application in the same context?

As for the CGI pics posted wildone, which he claims all look "completely real", Not even! The only ones that looked "real" to me were the 1st and 7enth, and thats from someone whos knowledge of CGI is limited to playing a lot of computer games

I would imagine that if I really knew what to look for, I would be able to identify them all as CGI rather quickly.

As for the pics of the antigravity generator and I-beams, I would have to say (again with little formal CGI knowledge), they look to be real objects to me, the curvature of light and reflection on the I-beams seems very precise and realistic to me.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This person has no concept of a classified document.
There is no document control number. or any classification markings on the doc.

There is no such thing as a non classified doc on a project like this.
All documents relating to a projects like are classified and MUST be handled according to DOD regulations even company in house documents.

This Doc does not show any DOD doc marking.

That means that this Doc is a fake. Even non DOD doc ( ie company doc.)of a project this classified would have DOD classification marking and a doc control number.

A DOC OF THIS TYPE WOULD BE A NEED TO KNOW TYPE CLASSIFICATION.
AND WOULD BE MARKED.

AFTER YEARS WORKING WITH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I LOOKED FOR.

This is a hoax. AND NOT VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT.

ps i will not go in to how a classified doc should be marked as that is classified.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
One of the advanatages of the transformers cartoons was that it never really explained how they transformed - they just "did" it.

Now if I was a science fiction writer trying to put a cutting edge on to a story I think thousands of small parts held together by antigravity and bonded by a complex "living" language/machine code might be a good way of doing it.

The problem comes when trying to derive abstract visualisations of such a thing and then it starts to fall down.

Looking at the images - there is a "shadow" around their base that is not truly representative of the lighting on the model. Also - on one of the "photos" theres been a slight bit of sloppyness on the angle of the plane the model is based on and the piece on the right hand side looks "odd" when compared to the positioning of the other two. The lightsourcing appears to be inconsistent as well, with reflections not matching up quite as they should.

Looking at the language I was instantly reminded of graphics used in Klingon, Romulan and Borg from Star- Trek - and this is what I referred to as far as abstract visualisation. I'm not sure who is doing the graphics for the Transformers film but I'd put money on it that they work in a production house that did the on screen effects on the later series of Voyager or one of the later films.

As for the detailed production of documents, actors have to have props, and things they refer to for on screen visual cues, so a few pages of blurb/technobabble could be commonplace (ask the Okuda's who worked on Star Trek about technobabble)

I'm calling this one another part of the viral.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by augoldminer
ps i will not go in to how a classified doc should be marked as that is classified.

It's classified how a document's classified? How can that be true? What about all the FOI documents released to the public?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'm amazed that after stuffing the papers in his pants, that there isn't a fold or a crinkle, but then again, he has hundreds of other pages he hasn't shown.

I'm curious about the blacked-out words. Why would the gov't censor the documents before he and his co-workers got them, or did Issac censor them himself?

I mean, Issac is already working with ET technology, what could be so sensitive as to censor from him and the other people on the project? I guess Iaasic could of done it, but why photocopy sensitive material for release, and then black it out?

What does everyone else think about it?

And something else I was curious about. He said his office was one exposed story with a fake company name and logo (why not say the fake company name?) and five stories below ground. How do you build something like that in secret? "over 200 computer scientists, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, physicists and mathematicians" going in and out of a one story building? That's a big parking lot. "bi-weekly tours were made by military brass to ensure that not a single detail was out of line" I guess they dressed in civilian clothes.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

A DOC OF THIS TYPE WOULD BE A NEED TO KNOW TYPE CLASSIFICATION.
AND WOULD BE MARKED.

AFTER YEARS WORKING WITH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I LOOKED FOR.

Not saying i don't believe you or anything, but here is a possible explanation for that.

We all know about the supposed 'black budget' projects and shadow govt etc etc, so are we so sure they would stick to a code regarding documentation? Sure, it would be classified to some crazy level above top secret (pun intended), but they may have a different system to the standard govt. body one.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Another thought, have you visited the Transformers website for the film?

Look at Ironhide and Blackout, and Megatron as depicted, see any familiarity in the "structural" elements there?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Does anyone know if the above crop circle was admitted to have been manmade?

Check here... quite a collection with the artist

www.circlemakers.org...

Maybe Linda M Howe hired GhostRaven

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
People keep saying Transformers Movie, well, I'm not biting. I've been into Transformers since I was a kid, and I'm still into them. I see absolutely no relationship, I won't say I'm any authority to say this with 100% accuracy, but I will say I'm 85 - 90% sure this has nothing to do with Transformers, period.

Transformers Movie comes out on July 3rd / 4th, which is at most 7 days away, not 2.5 weeks, barely 1 week away since it's already the 27th of June.

The Transformers Game and all kinds of movie related material (book, comics) have been released. In fact I purchased the game yesterday, it just came out, played it for a few hours, it's pretty fun. No where, any where in anything related to the Transformers in any of the material I have represents anything of this drone.

This is quite a boatload of material to drop down on a movie that releases in 1 week, I would suggest anyone that is still on this Transformers boat = Drones to get off the boat, it's sinking.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I could be wrong but according to what he wrote, apparently the purpose of this "CARET" program was to let the silicon valley guys run the show they way they liked it. He mentions that they could bring their own "style" manuals too. So that might explain why these documents don't look like other government documents. Just a thought.

Also, from what I can tell, CARET isn't necessarily a DOD thing. He just said that's where he worked before they recruited him. So not having a DOD logo doesn't necessarily mean it can't be real.

Man, I really need to get my head straight. A day ago I was pretty confident this was all BS, but now, I dunno. Niether explanation would surprise me, I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by emjoiVery Alien Technology looking.

As compared to what exactly? Just what does Alien Technology look like? Maybe some examples for comparison?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I will say this if this is a viral marketing scheme (Halo 3, Transformers, etc.) I am gonna be sooo livid....

Whitley Streiber seems to be convinced this is the real deal...
www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Both the Transformers and Halo 3 web site are highly suspicous. The Transformers site has wierd symbols in the background. Also if you visit Cybertron it goes to a similarl looking spikey planet.

The Halo 3 site doesn't have a whole lot, but when you launch "Server #1" it goes to a floating object with symbols on it.

Transformers seems to fit better since they are supposed to be from another planet. Also it's a little early for Halo 3 marketing.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Jaguar-
Transformers seems to fit better since they are supposed to be from another planet. Also it's a little early for Halo 3 marketing.

Except it has been confirmed that the Halo 3 viral marketing has already started and people are fast at work on the different web puzzles, and I believe there was a thread on here connecting the drones to the Halo 3 web game....gotta go look for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Take a look at this image:

farm2.static.flickr.com...

Now as interesting as this persons story is, this image really tells me a LOT about this person.

1: This is real

or

2: This IS THE person that created the drone and initially submitted all the original photos under the various names to various sites on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
1: This is real

or

2: This IS THE person that created the drone and initially submitted all the original photos under the various names to various sites on the Internet.

Can you explain why you think either of those things because of that picture?

Also to the other guy here is the thread connecting Halo3 to the drones.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

This person has no concept of a classified document.

Quite true... I have studied and ordered through FOIA many government documents that have been declassified and they are covered in stamps of all kinds... here is one sample... a real FBI X-file

landoflegends.us...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Taking a look at the 3rd photo, some one mentioned seeing lint? I wanted others to take a look at this and discuss how artifacts like these in the photos help out the CGI train of thinking.

Original FULL SIZE here:

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

So, this guy might have created it in whatever software application, printed it out, then took a color photocopy of it, and then scanned it back in to the computer to publish online.... is my thinking out of line so far on this?

thoughts?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is supposdely a Halo 3 viral marketing site. Scroll to the bottom. Look familure?

Also I notice this Fortunecity site still has not gone down. The free fortunecity sites are limited to 3GB of bandwidth. If the site doesn't go down, someone paid for hosting, which would be extremely easy to trace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join