It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
IMO, I would say that information from an unknown source is never likely to cause that much damage regardless, particularly if it is so unimportant as the documents Isaac uploaded. I'll give my theory, based on the presumption that Isaac was 'first' (I know he wasn't but its easier from just one angle):

I would think, if someone like John (Lear) started posting documents on the site that had detailed blueprints of S-4, or of a flying saucer, along with technical documentation THAT would be more likely to be real, given that John's career and background fit better, and we know he's interested in the subject, and in disclosing the information.

Isaac, if he'd have been credible, would probably have been visited (online) by those in charge within at least 30 minutes I would say by spiders that monitor sites for keywords. After that I would imagine a human would have been alerted and they would have had someone with clearance take a look at the information and passed it onto those who are in the know about what projects we have, and should they know (I think they do), what the aliens have at their disposal.

After that, it would either be a case of finding out where the information has been copied to by checking for links on conspiracy sites (and therefore trailed it to LMH, C2C etc). Then, sleeper agents who have been posting on aforesaid sites (like ATS) for several years would have closed in and tried to debunk it. Telephone calls would have undoutedly been made to people like LMH for information, pretending to be press interested in the story to find out her involvement and knowledge.

IF the site had only just gone up and was noticed then I'd imagine they would try and DDOS it and grab the servers pretending to be investigating child pron or something. Given that Isaac was not the first in the chain, it makes it somewhat harder to knock people's minds off the topic, so I would assume they would in such cases, merely try and debunk and riddicule those involved and pass on misinformation if necessary to get their version across.

The problem is, Isaac's files are of no intrinsical value given they don't really disclose anything that could be used against the government, very little of it is 'new' and very little is useable as is, we know about anti-gravity, and we all probably have ideas on the types of craft the aliens use (which would include recon drones) so other than some backstory that is unverifiable anyway we don't have anything groundbreaking. If he'd have said exactly where he worked, even if it were closed now we could have verified it existed, and would have been more realistic, and therefore more damming to those who paid the money for the project's funding.

No, I'm more interested in finding out who's behind the names now than anything else, purely because we have nothing further to go on, so perhaps finding the people will cause them to either admit defeat, or to provide further information, since Isaac said he had more but we have as of yet, not seen any of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ej, thanks for the explanation on how it could get shut down quickly. Is it really possible that it would only take 30 minues to get it shut down though ?
What would be one of the words in this report that would alert someone - I would have thought the massive amount of info out there would make that time longer, although as I have said I am completely ignorant of these kind of things ?
Surely the host site would get to know something was up because they would have to pass on details of payment or contacts etc for someone to get to Isaac, then you have the chance of raising suspicion at the host site and someone copying the info and forwarding it to someone else who could do more damage.

I believe this is important because if 30 mins is the case and it still made it out, it is either

- private hoax or
- officially sanctioned disclosure
- officially sanctioned hoax, for whatever purpose

- as otherwise surely the admittance of technology retreived from crashed ET crafts is groundbreaking and would be ATS, even if not immediately verifiable ?

IF we take Isaac's covering story at face value he says himself the information is "completely classified".

As an aside, if we take it at face value, I would put Isaac's age at around 60. He mentions first getting access to Tixo at grad school. Tixo is I gather some early computer, vintage early 60's. Would that make him about 18 - 24 at that time ?
Also he says he is retired, unless he is a teacher. Not much I know but maybe a start.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Originally posted by NGC2736
If the poster will not put forth effort, the he doesn't want to learn, and no amount of telling him facts will ever change that.

Well, until you become civilized, why not crawl back under your rock?

I was not presented with facts. In fact I was not even presented with answers to my questions.

I wouldn't call your last request too civilised.

chunder, only the first line is about you, perhaps a bit heavy, but just the truth. I am firmly of the mind that learning is not ever accomplished by just hearing something, without ever looking into things further.

The other part that you were offended by was directed at the "armchair" poster who logged onto ATS for the sole purpose of trolling. I never thought you should be under any rock, unless that's where the clues are hidden.

Perhaps I was not clear enough in my post, but I love questioning everything, and yours to Springer suited me fine, as did his telling you to research deeper. What I did not like, and allowed my annoyance to show, was some silent lurker from the peanut gallery standing up and lashing out for no real purpose except to deflect real questions and answers.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The only thing I will say that makes me think this thing is real is the fact that every time I look at any of the symbols straightened out I feel sick, every single time without fail, and that makes me wonder. The one person who posted the drone pictures said he and his wife also felt ill after coming in contact with the drone - perhaps it wasn't the antigravity device, it was the text (although in theory according to Isaac, the text IS part of the antigravity, so...)

- - -Going with my conviction . . . others can consider it a hypothesis--a la

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.COM...

i.e. that ET's are fallen angels/WATCHERS per the [authentic version] Book of Enoch and Genesis.

. . .

I hadn't paid attention, but I recall now that I have tended to scroll past the images from the text Isaac posted . . . they were 'uncomfortable' spiritually to me, somehow. I didn't like to gaze at them. Didn't feel good gazing at them. At first they were interesting graphically but I VERY QUICKLY scrolled by--unconsciously.

Not 100% and not 100% of always, but I tend to be rather sensitive to spiritual dimension cruddy stuff.

It is certainly true that we are only now--as physiological psychologists, neurological physicians and the like REALLY BEGINNING to see

the various complex . . . aspects . . . of the

EYE-GATE.

This business of TV influencing violence etc. is merely coarse kindergarten stuff compared to other more elaborate and specific features of control and influence that the EYE-GATE can afford manipulative, Machiavellian powers that be.

I'm no expert on the above. But I am aware that a lot of research has been done in that sphere.

Certainly classical eastern mysticism mandellas have been seen for centuries to have powers associated with them.

I'm not saying that Isaac's graphics are in the same ball park. But they might be or in a similar adjacent one.

I just find it interesting to realize that I've been unconsciously avoiding looking at those pages of his post for more than a very few seconds.

[edit on 2/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Based on EVERYTHING I have seen in the past week (and I never knew it would get this complex), I strongly feel like this is beginning of government dissemination of information in a very precise, calculated, and coordinated manner. As Springer mentioned, if it was deemed top secret by the government it would have been gone by now, and as you all know it is still very much still running. Therefore it is either an elaborate hoax as many here have said, or it is real. I have stated over the past week exactly why I have thought and felt it to be real, so there is no need to rehash that element of it. As a calculated effort by secret government agencies, there could be many parts of this story (such as the drone photos) that are genuinely authentic, while others such as the diagrams or photos contained in the CARET report could be false. I think their mission, as a slow dissemination of evidence, is getting a feel for how much we can take and are prepared to take, and how much we will try to debunk no matter what is put in front of our faces due to our belief system.

This is certainly my most abiding and strongest felt conviction about it all.

I don't think any other explanation fits near sufficient numbers of data points as this explanation does.

And, it 'feels' more 'right' as an explanation, For whatever that's worth.

I think when one considers the 13 [more by now?] WITNESSES of significant diversity and geographic spread . . . all vetted by a rather high quality researcher . . . it begins to move well beyond hoax, imho.

Or, perhaps, put another way--into the vast Government/shadow government NWO decades long . . . charade . . . dance . . . of the powers that be.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

We should be grateful that races of beings are protecting us from ourselves, if this is happening. They are obviously without hostile intent, or we would have been long gone by now. They realize the humans are still in their primitive adolescence and are being patient. But like Dr. Stephen Greer says, just how patient will they be? We had two turning points in our history with regards to becoming a cosmic civilization. The first was with the detination of the first nuclear bomb (Trinity), and they had really started to notice us then because it was no coincidence why they landed in Roswell. The only nuclear arsenal at that time belonged to the 509th bomber squad. The second turning point was when we had put a man in orbit. Once we started putting satellites and weapon platforms in space, they knew that we could be a threat to them as well.

Sorry, but that part I don't buy.

I am convinced that these critters are in cahoots with evil, if not inherently evil in and of themselves.

I believe that they are an active part of THE GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES spoken of in the New Testament.

I believe that the shadow gov/NWO folks in active cahoots literally with satan for centuries will cooperate with the WATCHERS whether the WATCHERS set themselves up as attackors or saviors or one group as attackers and another group as saviors . . .

all to coerce the planet into a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT of tyranny and total control . . . and Godless deadliness.

As discussed on the excellent materials at

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

calling on JESUS; THE NAME OF JESUS sometimes even without a relationship with Jesus but certainly with one

WILL STOP ABDUCTIONS COLD, INSTANTLY AND EVEN GENERATIONAL HISTORIES OF ABDUCTIONS down through a family can be stopped by such spiritual warfare in Christ's Name.

That's very telling to me.

I do believe that this drone business is a clever part of the incremental prepping of the populace of the planet for the staged war with ET a la von Braun and Carol Rosin . . .

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm certainly convinced that the NWO folks are super powermongeringly power hungry ego maniacs; Mahivellian demonized jerks . . .

I do believe that casting THE WATCHERS as

EITHER/OR

evil/good

is a . . . over simplification. These NWO folks are skilled at playing all sides against the middle and at staging things to appear dichotomas when they are not--witness the DEMRATS VS GOP artificial distinction. There are thorough-going GLOBALIST STOOGES AND PUPPET MASTERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THAT INCREASINGLY PHONEY DISTINCTION.

Certainly Ronald Reagan signaled at least 5 times? in public speeches that an ET scare or attack would coalesce the planet's nations and peoples into one defending group/government.

All the easier, it seems to me, if another group of WATCHERS--another "race" of ET's comes along side the poor defenseless earthlings to defend against THOSE OTHER REAL BADDIES OUT THERE. What could be slicker?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
NGC, thanks for clarifying, no worries as they say round these parts.

Bo xian / ej, I also am uncomfortable looking at some of this material, it disturbs me for some reason.

Maybe just the conscious mind thinking "what if" and all the connotations that go along with that. Maybe something touching the sub-conscious. Would be great to have an unlimited budget and get some experts to try and see what happens inside the brain when subjected to these photos but given no context.

Actually has given me an idea, I could print them out and ask some people at work who wouldn't have come across them what they thought they were.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www-linguistics.stanford.edu...

www.fortunecity.com...

I know you can't just pick people at random and if I read this post I must admit I would think the author was a twit but I just stumbled across this gentleman. Seems to be qualified to provide an opinion on Isaac's document, being in that field, from the right era, having worked at XPARC and is now a teacher.

Do you think I should email him a link to the Isaac site and ask him for his professional opinion ?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, you don't need our permission!
Let us know if you recieve any response. Wordings important, try not to come off as crazy
Make it clear that this is all of the buzz throughout the ufo communities at the moment.

I wish that XO guy would stop trying to tie in this thread with his doomsday prophecies = /

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Since we are only two or less days from the opening of the Transformers movie, I am waiting to see if a last minute surge of information occurs. So far that is not happening, and that makes me wonder if I have bet on the right horse in this race, but I'm holding firm. If it is a Transformer viral ad we will know very soon. Am I the only one willing to publicly committ to this theory? Anyone willing to put themselves on the record as to what they believe, for or against? This would be a good time to place your bets.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
www-linguistics.stanford.edu...

www.fortunecity.com...

I know you can't just pick people at random and if I read this post I must admit I would think the author was a twit but I just stumbled across this gentleman. Seems to be qualified to provide an opinion on Isaac's document, being in that field, from the right era, having worked at XPARC and is now a teacher.

Do you think I should email him a link to the Isaac site and ask him for his professional opinion ?

YES! Of course! Please do, you may have found something there.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why on earth would they need a viral marketing campaign to the very demographic that's gonna see it ANYWAY. It'd be a complete waste of money..they wanna get the average joe people in on this. Last time I checked no one outside of the UFO community even knows or cares about Chad or Isaac
plus the Transformers movie has a huge budget already I doubt they'd waste it on low rent CGI like this hoax.

Originally posted by RING0
Since we are only two or less days from the opening of the Transformers movie, I am waiting to see if a last minute surge of information occurs. So far that is not happening, and that makes me wonder if I have bet on the right horse in this race, but I'm holding firm. If it is a Transformer viral ad we will know very soon. Am I the only one willing to publicly committ to this theory? Anyone willing to put themselves on the record as to what they believe, for or against? This would be a good time to place your bets.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
SPRINGER:

ATS' Membership has educated me beyond anything I've experienced in the 20+ years I've been fascinated with these subjects.

These incredible tales i.e. "CARET" are the signal, the thing we must do is distinguish between the noise and the data that comes through this signal.

INDEED.

In some respects, I think the drone business will turn out to be seen later as a fairly straightforward, incremental exposing of a fairly discrete subset of a vastly confusing, convoluted, complex set of . . . props, realities, manipulations ending up with a global government tyranny.

Actually, imagine massive fleets of such drones monitoring the global populace in addition to the chip implant monitoring.

BRAVE NEW WORLD, indeed.

Will Isaac turn out to have been an early warning beacon?

Will he turn out to have been another government/NWO stooge seeding facets of the new realities to the gullible populace?

Is he merely the current cog in the vast wheel conditioning the sheeple for the coming monitoring, the coming controls, the coming 'realities' stranger than fiction?

I think collecting puzzle pieces with a loose hand vs a death grip on any one interpretation . . . is essential . . . and a much more likely good survival trait/habit than other options.

Yeah, it's human to try and rush into squeezing unknowns and confusing things into familiar tidy little boxes. And it's all themore human the more insecure we are. Reactive attachment disordered folks are quite vulnerable to such reflexive jerks, swipes and slashes.

But tidy little boxes in such realms do not work well and can never begin to hold the convolutions and complexities . . . much less the NOISE involved.

Certainly, as individuals and as a community . . . we need SOME SUPERORDINATE CONSTRUCTS to guide our puzzle collecting and sorting.

TRUTH/FALSEHOOD is a biggy. A good one.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, its not making me feel unwell looking at the 'linguistics'. But the more I do look at it, the more I think that it looks like some kind of "map" or a message of sorts

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Why on earth would they need a viral marketing campaign to the very demographic that's gonna see it ANYWAY. It'd be a complete waste of money..they wanna get the average joe people in on this. Last time I checked no one outside of the UFO community even knows or cares about Chad or Isaac
plus the Transformers movie has a huge budget already I doubt they'd waste it on low rent CGI like this hoax.

Good point, but the involvement of Speilburg and his history with big UFO movies adds some doubt. If I were involved with the movie I wouldn't go the hoax route, but viral advertising campaigns have garnered quite a bit of free coverage from the press in the past and perhaps they were hoping for similar media coverage from the big network news programs. That would then get the word out to the general populace. It has not happened yet though. I don't see this Chad drone affair as low budget, too much time to organize the "witnesses" and the supporting materials seem to have some serious man hours devoted to there development.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by RING0]

[edit on 2-7-2007 by RING0]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'd appreciate any bible talk left out of this thread unless it is directly related to the drone case.

Nothing annoys me more than some guy coming in and spewing pages of nonsensical ramblings about satan, nwo and the bible, complete with quotings with no relevance to the OP.

Pj, you're worse than me. I've been following this pretty tightly too but 16 hours for 7 days, wow

Hope you find something of relevance.
I feel the only leads we have are from his story, that's about it. If i were going to investigte this that's where i'd start.
I have no time, opening a new business and been making webpage/emails/flyers for the past few days. ugh.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Everyone PLEASE stay on the TOPIC, there are plenty of threads that cover fallen angels and the like.

Thanks.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Email sent as follows, obviously I will pass on any response.

Dear Mr Kay,

Firstly, please let me explain that I obtained your email address from the following web site www-linguistics.stanford.edu...

Secondly, whilst I have no experience within the specific fields mentioned, it seems your qualifications place you in an ideal position to offer your expert opinion on the remarkable claims made by a particular person in respect to the linguistics research supposedly carried out in 1984 as part of the CARET Programme, as described in brief on the attached word document.

If you do not wish to open an unverified email attachment the information, together with additional supporting evidence and copies of original documents, is also hosted at the following site isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

I would be very much in your debt if you could briefly review the work and provide your opinion on the validity or otherwise of the claims made. The revelations have made somewhat of a splash in a different field, which is of interest to a considerable number of people but who do not have the skills necessary to evaluate the linguistics research.

I estimate the material would only take 10 minutes to review and I thank you in advance in the hope that you will spare this time.

Yours sincerely

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Things seem to have gone really quite drone wise as far as updates are concerned. The Coast To Coast website doesn't have any mention at all on their front page and earthfiles isn't exactly screaming new revelations.

Is it just a matter of waiting? I wonder if we are being watched by him here on ATS..

We were getting an update once a week and now it's died a death, maybe people don't care anymore and are going elsewhere and looking at different things like "Flying Witches"

You can rest assured that although things are quiet i'm keeping a close eye on this, i'm keeping watch at my post and it looks like you guys are too. Stay awake!

[edit on 2/7/07 by October]

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join