It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 443
<< 440  441  442    444  445  446 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hahahahahaha, that was epic.I had found an Italian paper on pdf, that contained the word, biut it did not help as I didn't know Italian.I Ithink that is where Exorcist I was started. Drones, an exorcist, exotic ladies, all is missing is Humphrey Bogart.and That French Police guy., looking for Isaac, but he retired to Dubai.

But.I digress..I think what we have developinng is the philosophy of perception and proof...Let us recall when Tommi mentioned Drone had "Character" an we laughed. . When the Ethos word popped up it also dealt with Character, which we normally under our standards attribute to a person. We chuckled somewhat yet if we examine what the Character is it falls into 3 categories.
from wiki
There are three categories of ethos.

phronesis - practical skills & wisdom
arete - virtue, goodness
eunoia - goodwill towards the audience
In a sense, ethos does not belong to the speaker but to the audience. Thus, it is the audience that determines whether a speaker is a high- or a low-ethos speaker. Violations of ethos include:

The speaker has a direct interest in the outcome of the debate (e.g. a person pleading innocence of a crime);
The speaker has a vested interest or ulterior motive in the outcome of the debate;
The speaker has no expertise (e.g. a lawyer giving a speech on space flight carries less gravity than an astronaut giving the same speech).
Completely dismissing an argument based on any of the above violations of ethos is a formal fallacy, rendering the dismissal of the argument invalid.

The term "source credibility" has been used as the construct examined in the social sciences. Though recent work has found support for the existence of the three dimensions identified above, work from the 1950s through the 1980s consistently revealed two dimensions (competence and character) with other dimensions such as dynamism found only when broad approaches equating credibility with "person perception" were taken.

Ethos, along with the other two proofs, has become a tool for manipulation and is mostly falsified in modern times. Mostly by people of power or in a position of potential power, ethos has become a utensil to create a relation with the audience to persuade there beliefs in a similar fashion of the speaker. Mainly used by politicians, the use of manipulating beliefs has been used to gain power in order to accomplish an overall goal not initially foreseen by the majority. This allows radical ideas to be more widely accepted by the masses.

This would explain DRTs rejection of mainstream experts which they view as tools of a repressive majority to deny them evidence of proof, access ..all they need for their purposes was a bunch of people to say they saw the same thing, and then they think they have case.We vetted their witnesses more than they did. They now argue, because anything can be duplicated, we must therefore accept the proposition, that if the witness sounds credible., something I hear over and over then we must accept that as the reality. Disposing of empirical data and or scientific method., then one may as well make ufology a religion. Its all based on faith. That is very radical, it becomes not Ufology, but ufologysm, like Catholocism, Buddhism, etc.
So are we really looking for Isaac, or is Isacc, studying us.Lev seems to bring that up a lot. We attributed to sour grapes.But with OTF..we saw how early on, he had primitive scoring counts. . OTF presents the video in analmost here is statement with set of facts choose direction of inquiry. But like Double pointed, the FAQ constructed was anything but objective, but a collection questionable questions designed to skew the truth or the search for it, in fact, violated their own Ethos.Every witness, except Teddy to principle cases gone, or discredited..Whether from Greece or France or Uk or Himalayas..witness is crucial. common sense. They violated that too.. If designing study to predict behavior, you must be able to delineate what caused the behavior, and why it changed.or it its meaningless
Anyway that crossed my mind Sidd..so yank me in when I stray too far.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Democratic Party Leaders are already quietly courting Isaac to challenge the incumbent Barak H. Obama .
According to reliable insiders they need someone who can maintain bullsht on a consistent basis while keeping the heat off Congress allowing them to continue their important work like allowing banks and the Pentagon and contractors to plunder the country " frankly, everyone in the public knows what we are all doing Even that the MSN is in our pocket... thanks to Obama.. Making speeches like he is running from North Korea or Moscow Square is not helping anybody . If HE doesn't go, Guess what WE all go, Republicans and Democrats alike...Isaac is The Man . Romney and Perry look like undertakers and sound like the same old talking heads..and nobody is buying it anymore., Honestly Sys..we need him like 2 years ago.That's how bad it is"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a14f63252dc6.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 30-6-2011 by Sys_Config because: Thanx Katterfelto! another Great one.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
@sid continuing the reference to the city mentioned the only thing I note besides what I delineated that would tie into a scenario involving the bizarre would be be the association of masonry which popped up in the conversation at UCB by our friends. over the last few days. This is so shameless by Linda. She has totally lost it.
Oltissi
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...
the HYSTORY of Free Masonry and its development throughout the middle East from the 17 thru the 21 century.
Maybe now Linda can tie that to control of middle east by masonic secret orders and that Issac and the Drones t were tied together. I hope this is one hole she digs that she can't climb out of..

A search of the Jefferson Library in Birmingham (15 branches) revealed no such author/Title as spelled except 1 ionedes,Basil, a book on colours.
vulcan.bham.lib.al.us...
everyone feel free to search. No matter what category, its a relational database that you can pull up any item by title,author call number, publisher etc.
Library of Congress as well
catalog.loc.gov...
its cut and dry.
The web of the mason crap is run by a Bruno Gazzo, a genovese Italian.
When I ran a check on him nada, except library of congress which had a Federico Gazzo.
go figure., You would think after 4 years, they would go on to something different, use different
conduits, instead of same clowns.
I love that on the fly book maker with fish, it was awsome fun..we owe you a big debt Sid.
www.oreillymaker.com...

As for the Greek thing.I will pm you in private on that.Yasu!

edit on 1-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think I make this last day I celebrate. Don't worry there is no shortage of monkey love for this thing.
It makes a decent game.Board game. Oh my did that guy just crap out?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961ab3af05f4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ffd6101466b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
hahaha i love it. That is just how we do it. People that borrow don't realize we have their whole history of whatever they borrow, their alternate names, or when they use their kiddies card when the owe to much on there adult card.He supposed to have a receipt which is what these libraries do now, as well as time stamp.. We get the dog ate it a lot! great job on that. She looks like my boss at work too.

You have U2/PM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f443e9bb4fbc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We should stop here, but those guys don't know, when it's over:

edit on 1-7-2011 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good lord! You're killing me!
Busted my guts on that - fantastic.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I #ed in the middle to the end. But I guess those PIs and those drones are proud of me. And even those ancient Greek gods. If there werent't those taxes... Poor Greeks. Poor Oltissis. You owe Europe so much...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Heeeehehehe.Yes the Gods sho aint laffin

In the heavens The 12 God's are Not laughing, Linda and George with the 12 fotos are not laughing,
Ted who lost a book not in the sytem, along with the Library system,and the Entire Library of Congress, is not Laughing..Otitissitiosmosis (sic)is not laughing
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fb16a7c3511.jpg[/atsimg]
The Greek Gods :To Bloody Blazes with that Book, Greece just sold off Our Power Grid. We have to pay like everyone else Go Fetch some Candles for God's sake!.

Back on Earth The PTB are busy figuring this one out
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/686e0a874e37.jpg[/atsimg]
Library Card? What Library Card, we don't need no Stinkin Library Card!

We having Technical Difficulies with The Story and Apologize for the inconvenience
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/526a5be9d6af.jpg[/atsimg]

Credit, Katterfelto, AncientGodsofgree website,WildAlf/Sid RobertGorell.com and applause to anyone still keeping up with this $hit
edit on 2-7-2011 by Sys_Config
edit on 2-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (giggles]

edit on 2-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: lights out yet?
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Okay, here is one more. But only since Ted sounds like Jan Delay. Dedicated to the ARC:

edit on 5-7-2011 by Siddharta because: Jan not Ja...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just came to post that haha Wonderful!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How is this thread still active? Wasn't it settled long ago that Alienware was behind this whole fiasco?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I would say read the thread,ha ha ha,but its a little long isnt it?

This is still being discussed because it deserves to be discussed.

This thread shouldnt even be called a hoax.

The member feedback and continued support have made the mods or the mod handling this thread look really ,really bad.

This should not be considered a hoax,simply because of the continued interest.

If you do read the thread in its entirity you will definately be back like I continue to be.

Look up a man named David Hamel,compare the drones form and function to his craft,and to others like Searl ect,There are multiple examples of this technology available to compare to these drones.

I guess the real question is why this is still in the hoax department???

Lets move it out of here and give it some more exposure.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by pjslug

This thread is still active because the majority of ats members actually embrace ignorance rather than deny it. Call me out for saying so, but I'm right.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Embracing ignorance is the only way to get your hands on the little virus.

I agree many of us here embrace ignorance but we also embrace children and small animals,their ignorance is born of their environments complicated nature,our job is to embrace them and to guide them past their moment,if we love them that is.

It is no different here.

The question remains unanswered,why is this still here with this much member support????

Look up David Hamel or a man named Searl,they both manufactured similar systems.

This is simple technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Wow. Just wow. Thank you for making my point.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
WoW, thanks joining for embracing us the ignorant and unwashed masses, like cute furry pets and little children, who remain in perpetual denial and the loving watch and care of those in the know '. I always enjoy a good hug
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbea16c5ca92.gif[/atsimg]

It doesn't matter what's in our face as long as we continue to the march through the great ETHOS.
a whole new chapter awaits mankind not in .. Shangrila, not Xanadu .but .. the Grand Mecca of it all OLTISSIS!
Whether anyone at Warners, Fox, Sony, buys the script or not, who cares? Its the PROCESS that counts

Thank you!

edit on 6-7-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by pjslug

This thread is still active because the majority of ats members actually embrace ignorance rather than deny it. Call me out for saying so, but I'm right.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Ok, I'll bite:

This thread is still active because the majority of ATS members embrace the unanswered questions, the desire for knowledge, the thirst for clarity, the closure of enigmas, the hope for our future.

The topic has been labeled a [Hoax] by the mods because they are judge and jury on this board and they alone make such determinations based on what they believe to be a preponderance of "evidence" (and to some extent member 'popularity') supporting such a conclusion.

The determination was not, and is not, universally accepted, and in fact is still quite heavily debated elsewhere at certain unmentionable locales, but here at ATS, as the saying goes, "it is what it is". There are it seems, some member "experts" in given technical disciplines (and some social ones as well) that are able to bend the ears of the Amigos a bit more than others. It doesn't matter. Interest and curiosity will keep breathing life into the topic until a "true" majority are satisfied that ignorance has indeed been denied.

Until that time, please continue to enjoy and wonder and contemplate and speculate to your hearts content. Join in if you wish. Or simply observe if you prefer. You may also ignore completely. No one is requiring your participation. Of Note: "Ignore" is the root of "Ignorant".

Since there has been little of substance to discuss as of late (Isaac and Co. are on hiatus -or vaporized, as it were) we are reduced to making and chuckling over cartoons and op-ed spoofs. In the absence of current material we sink our teeth into each other since no fresh fruit is available in the drone market.

No problem. There's lots to see and enjoy. And Sys et al keep coming up with new material as we wait for the other shoe to drop.

In the meantime, here's a couple of classics to watch (removed from YouBoob for some reason? but still on Alienunderwears's site):
AlienWare's 3D Machines loaded with Isaac/Caret/Drone stuff!

Of course, the Drone music video is fun to watch (but getting a bit dated):

Have fun Boys! (and Girls too, of course. Cuz everyone knows Girls just wanna have fun!)

new topics

top topics

<< 440  441  442    444  445  446 >>

join