It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 441
<< 438  439  440    442  443  444 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Think about Tomi what you want.

If it wasn't for her I never would have investigated Lev anymore. Long time after I stopped she suddenly asked me about R.D. and I wondered who that guy was.

I found his whole genealogy and he told us about his prank as Mr. Smith of Alabama. As I just realized he is back to being nine persons at once and probably is not responsible for any of those nutheads at all.

But leave Tomi alone. She has realized a lot since the first days and without her I would not have digged out that lonely guy. And be careful with Lev. He is just a poor loser as most of us, only a little more crazy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
HI Gorgo!! Yes SYFY picked it up and made it a grueling watching experience several episodes at a clip..as I understand they will be doing a movie to DVD..as SYFY dropped it..That ending really left me wanting more..
Somewhere someone mentioned not only Fox but James Camerons divorce .(.he's since remarried to Gale Hurd.(.an avid Wiz of Oz fan and involved with the SCC and Nutter and those folx)..and the films terminators.rights which made its way to a hedge fund which foreclosed on the loan to Cameron/Halcyon.. then was sold with residual rights..Warners of course holds the SCC..rights as far as I know. I wrote a guest on CoastToCoast, a Hollywood Director as well.. to comment on the matter of Caret and Hollywood packaging and distribution of rights...and he said very nicely of course..he could not comment on any pending legal matter..odd..but not surprising..At least AW did its part..splendidly well..
Have you read Josh Friedmans blogs? they are hysterical! I will post some links afterwards..i'm between house tasks at the moment..and only peep in occasionaly.
Good to cya again..

@Sid.. words are never enough ..and dont sell yourself short..you single handedly helped make our journey worthwhile and enjoyable..it was supposed to be fun..I miss those days dearly.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I must say, Sys, this was the only interesting story.

Since then I am looking for news and find everything boring.

Time for Isaac to publish Drones 2.0.

Okay: Doghead was not so bad either. Especially when he started the biggest reality show on earth. But as it looks, he even cannot pay his daily bills and is hiding from his creditors... Too bad. He knew all the secrets... Probably that is, why he is haunted.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

"...looking for news and find everything boring." [same here, Sidd, the sewing circle is small indeed...]

"Time for Isaac to publish Drones 2.0." [he has to write it first...]

Maybe AlienUnderwear got all the mileage they thought they could get from their little diversion and are presently hatching something "new and exciting" (you know those marketing types, eh?).

*sigh*

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If this Leviathan Group is the same one over on Casebook trying their (or is it just one person in their parents basement) level best to convince the members that they are superior to all the other members, then I can see how the disgrace they've encountered with the 'Drone Hoax' would drive them towards attempting to raise their 'Gravitas' on another venue! Must really suck to be them!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit29

Are you saying the purported pictures of craft are cgi's, or that the work of "Isaac" is cgi? This is an important distinction, because "Isaac" never said the pictures of craft were real or even related to him. He actually said that it was seeing these pictures posted by other people is what prompted his disclosure.

I have many years of advance research experience and from my point of view the documents he posted appear exactly as I would expect them to, I have even written similar documents on far less exciting material.

Also, the pictures of the artifact that he provided are, in my opinion, impossible to face with any cgi tool I am aware of. The reflections of the markings in the center of what they call the I-beams on the side are flawless, and could not be rendered with most software if any. The depth of field caused by the high F-stop used on the camera is also very convincing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite8

Background, electronics engineer, worked in medical electronics advanced research lab and consulted on projects for nasa, jet propulsion laboratories and a few other large research labs which I cannot discuss.

I have looked at the material posted by Isaac carefully, enhanced the documents with Adobe etc.

I have to prefix this with the statement that I am biased as I had contact with Project Visit manager from Nasa on two occasions involving massive alien objects and I know a lot about what has already been done and when and where.

No matter how much you have to stretch your mind, I think you should regard "isaac" as a very credible source.
I know it's a big ask, but everything about it seems authentic to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That National Dronegraphic is abolutely AWSOME!! You obviously have considerable graphics talents. Let me ask you, fake drone pictures aside, can you create from scratch something equivalent to the "I-beam" pics published by "Isaac" ? I have posted elsewhere that I don't think it would be possible to get the high f-stop effect and the reflections of the central markings on the outer flange right. If you can do that from scratch with different markings from a different angle I will have to retract my remark about the authenticity of Isaac's posting.

Let me be clear, Isaac never had anything to do with the drone "pics", he just said they prompted him to post his own research, which I believe to be genuine regardless of how incredible it seems.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarsails

The fact that the images across the center are mirror images is an interesting observation, but it does NOT prove cgi, it actually tends to argue against it.

For an experiment, open the image in adobe.. crop and rotate it so you can use the rectangular marquee tool. Now take a rectangle from one side, then copy and paste it back in. Use the pointer tool to move it alongside the place you copied, so it is over the other half.

Now go to transform and rotate 180 degrees and compare the two images. Then try horizontal and / or vertical flip in any combination you want.

What you will find is that, as this is from an angle perspective, no amount of manipulation of the second image makes it look like the other half. You will also find that if one went to the trouble of trying to create such an image, making the opposite sides look like or not look like mirror images is a matter of a couple of clicks.

I think it is easy to draw conclusions based on our personal experiences. The assumption that the symbols on opposite halves of an object should look the same when rotated is based heavily on our use of symbols in writing, but consider the following letter pairs. bq bd qd pd qp

Pretty much comparable to the differences between the two sets of symbols. If we consider these symbols to be scalar or vector indicators, obviously they would be different for different directions, and probably it would make sense for them to be mirror images.

If you consider the function of this device as "isaac" describes it in the discussion, the SRS field causes two objects in different locations to act as though they are linked.

It's not easy, if even possible, to understand a completely alien object. I think we are in a position comparable to an Amazonian pigmy who has had a microwave fall from the sky. I have had decades of advanced research on pretty technical subjects, and two encounters with ET objects which were significant enough to warrent several contacts with NASA, the USAF, FBI and CIA along with a couple of research labs owned by NASA.

I fancy myself fairly knowledgeable in most of the hard sciences, but even so the stuff "Isaac" has put out bends my brain into pretzels. He is no dummy, and I think one has to be suffering from major denial symptoms to even suggest that so much information would be fabricated in such a credible fashion just the mess with people's minds. This guy is no dummy, and a lot of what he says agrees with what I KNOW to be true from my personal experiences.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cytoluminator
reply to post by infinite8

I have to prefix this with the statement that I am biased as I had contact with Project Visit manager from Nasa on two occasions involving massive alien objects and I know a lot about what has already been done and when and where.

Isaac 2.0 makes his entrance.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nice to see that this thread is still running strong,Geez over four hundred pages and its still not out of the HOAX catagory?

Check ionto David Hamel ,he has some interesting flying craft models that seem to show similarities to these flying craft.

Well done people,dont let this one go,disclosure will soon validate these craft for us.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Ahh yes, the similarities are baffling!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cytoluminator

First off, welcome to ATS and the "Drone Thread". We're glad to have you aboard!

Now - You're asking a lot of questions, some of which have already been addressed in detail. Have you taken the time or made the effort (which, admittedly, will be formidable), to read through the great research, analysis, and commentary of those that have already traveled this path before you?

Your credentials/background/experience/contacts, etc., etc., may be as impressive as you imply, (or, maybe not so much), but either way, I might suggest pouring yourself a nice large carafe of coffee and going through some of the exhaustive and highly detailed work in the pages leading up to this one.

You've registered on ATS and fired off a few quick posts in succession. That's great! I'm merely suggesting it would be prudent, educational, and beneficial for you to learn a bit more regarding this topic (other than just what "Isaac" tossed up in the initial quagmire) and then you can arm yourself with valuable information and answer a few of your own questions - as well as answer some of ours!

Good luck CL - we're looking forward to your contributions!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Freelancezenarchist,exactly,just like that,research the piece you posted in the context of hamels work and you will see its function and form as related to the drones.In other words learn what that piece does and then you will be able to identify the equivilant piece on the drone,all are not exact but enough are to support the diagnosis of predicament.

There are many more pictures of the pieces of Hamels craft than the one you posted ,although that certainly is a great picture.

Unless the "dronemakers"also researched Hamel we have a predicamment,

Actually at this point Issac has contributed a tremendous amount to the disclosure efforwe have over 440 pages right here.
Ultimately many of the so called hoaxes were well executed media manipulations intended to simply fan the flames,the debunkers methods have become their undoing,their efforts have been wonderful as far as getting the attention of the masses who know what this is,I say its real,you say it isnt TODAY. we say this ,tomorrow after disclosure we will both say that YOU WERE WRONG.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Right on schedule..
I was expecting the clowns to arrive , and they did not disappoint us. But, alas, i expected a new act, after 4 years, lol. and it's the same stale routine. Disclosure is coming? Attention of the "masses", ?
"Tomorrow"? Why isn't George Noorey and Linda and Whitley helping take the masses to that NOW!? They have the evidence! The script's given them, and photos, and phone numbers and addresses of "witnesses"
This is not even nice try, it's simply silly, and deceiving as you were in the beginning, to now, and yes, I will bet even after "Tomorow." .....YOU will be..... the same.
Bon Soir

PS Happy Anniversary Isaac

edit on 25-6-2011 by Sys_Config because: I'm laughing too hard thats why

edit on 25-6-2011 by Sys_Config because: hehehehe

edit on 25-6-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi newcomers, and I apologize to infinite as my remarks were not directed at him. Zen's work in establishing the fraudulent nature of the documentation of the LAP via use fonts (myriad)not in existence (not in 1986 but 1992))was one of many BIG nails driven into the Isaac story and can be easily found at Dronehoax.com, for those not eager to go through 400 plus pages.www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Giraffe by the way is by katterfelto of ufocasebook., very gifted in the humor area as well.
I will celebrate Isaacs Anniversary, with an old video which does justice to the revival that come each year exactly at this time.. Old hoaxes don't die. they just fade away. After all is said and done, it was fun.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Haha! I wanted to see Kat's giraffe and only saw my own profile. Did you confuse the links or is there some special reason? Where is that giraffe? They are the favourite animals of a very special girl, you know.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
@ Sid! Greeeeetz!! For you and yours.. all credit Katterfelto Sys Phantom Distribution and marketing

even has chimpanzee!!
This will go down as a classic!

Funny words from Whitley on June 8, 2007

Linda Moulton Howe and I have been deeply involved in the mystery of the "Drones," the first pictures of which appeared on the Coast to Coast AM website in May. Subsequently, Linda interviewed "Sylvia" on Dreamland and got pictures from "Mr Smith" in Birmingham, Alabama. She also spoke extensively to him, as she did to "Chad," and is convinced of their honesty.

Throughout the process, I have obtained analysis of the pictures offered, with little success because of the generally low resolution and the proliferation of effects programs more sophisticated than Photoshop that can make virtually undetectable inclusions in still images.

So far, no video of the object has emerged, however, there are now new still pictures on the UFO Casebook website. These images are startlingly convincing, and the only thing that prevents me from declaring that they are real is that special effects are just so sophisticated.

However, for the purposes of this journal, I am going to go beyond the question of whether or not they are real and ask another question: if they are real, what might that mean?

Understand, please, this does NOT mean that I'm endorsing these images. I believe Sylvia, Chad and Mr. Smith, but I cannot endorse the images because I cannot, personally and beyond doubt, prove that they are authentic.

Read the original source: www.unknowncountry.com...[/]

June 15 He signs contrct with Warners for movie scripts **

Jume 26, 2007 Isaac unleashes the story we celebrate tomorrow

June 30, 2007..Whitley, cries He and Anas website Unknowncountry hitting Hard times, and asks for help!
after they sign contract, lol! and by subscription with story at height, they can milk the cash cow for all it's worth. as all eyes on them.

www.fantasticforum.com...

"'d like to pass along a message from Whitley Strieber to UnknownCountry.com subscribers, which indicates that the program--and website--are in need of subscriber support.
[edit: give me a drum roll]

quote:A Message from Whitley Strieber
[edit: violin music is now playing]
This is a very important time in the life of our website, for two reasons.

First, the "drone" story, whether it involves some hoaxing or not, contains a message of enormous importance to all of us. I have written a new journal about it, which is at www.unknowncountry.com/journal but is really intended mostly for you, because I know you care and will join me in the communications effort that it suggests.

Certainly, there are hoaxes involving this information, but the fact that it is not all a hoax is astonishing. Awesome. And USEFUL. Because of the "drones" material, I have made a major
discovery that finally explains the purpose of crop circles, and I think, over the next months and years, we will be able to use them in the way they were intended.
@@:

Inded you all did...

"""
Among the 22 of works.wow he sounded really broke.
Type of Work: Recorded Document
Document Number: V3555D305
Date of Recordation: 2007-07-25
Entire Copyright Document: V3555 D305 P1-2
Date of Execution: 15Jun07
Title: 2012 / written by Whitley Strieber.
Notes: Option agreement.
Party 1: Whitley Strieber Productions.
Party 2: Warner Brothers Pictures, a division of WB Studio Enterprises, Inc.

Names: Strieber, Whitley
Whitley Strieber Productions
Warner Brothers Pictures
WB Studio Enterprises, Inc. Warner Brothers Pictures

Same makers of Sarah Conner Chronicles..RIP

edit on 25-6-2011 by Sys_Config because: hahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Nice to see that this thread is still running strong,Geez over four hundred pages and its still not out of the HOAX catagory?

I second your implied motion that the thread be locked!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That's really a nice one. Too bad, that the giraffe is hidden behind the letters.

Closing this thread would be like closing ATS, I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 438  439  440    442  443  444 >>

join