It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 439
<< 436  437  438    440  441  442 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Link me please Sid..

I hesitated, because it is not drone related at all. But since the last pages were not drone related either, why not.

It's just the old song I once linked here, now with pictures of the films:

www.youtube.com...

Just a kind of dedication to that old lady.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi everyone;

First of all, the technology found in the Caret papers and photos is real. But, we have to ask ourselves if the government provide OUR copy of the real artifacts. Also, the manual that Isaac provides is a general one for dissemination to higher level and dont include the technical details. Remember, the visitors have a technology way in advance of ours.

The power to activate or use this devices comes from the electomagetic field around us. It has the ability to use this "field" of energy that surround us and all the galaxy. How they do it, is a mystery for us.

For understanding better the ramifications and history behind this story you have to go back at least five decades ago. The US government create a program with the name "Project David" to better understand the progress and history of this objects. Part of the project was to understand the history of this races and there part in human hstory.

One thousand years ago, the "Templars" was formed and they travelled to Jerusalem to verify and aquired knowledge stored under the Temple Mound. What they found is amazing. Part of the find has to do with the geneaolgy of King David. What they found is that at the time of King David, the visitors tampered with our DNA. Actually, David was the first to be DNA manipulated so he and his descendants could feel this field of energy around us. Much like the Star Wars "force".
roject David" continue to make progress and in the end, we understand that there are descendants of David, that have the same genetic code and can use the artifacts. You have to understand that the visitors, can manipulate this technology with theyre brains and have to do with the genetic code that enable them to feel and use the electromagnetic field around us to power the artifacts. This technology is way far ahead of everthing that we have today. And, for us to use it, we have to change the genetic code of every human beign of the planet. Remember, we use our technology like something outside ourselves, the visitors dont use it that way. They are part of the thecnology. Like a bird that fly because of how they are made.

Project David continued to this day but i think that the name given to it has change. I am going to write more about it in the future. The aspects that we have to know are this.

1. Project David wa created circa 19..

2. The project continues to this day.

3. Movies like Star Wars and Close Encounters was financed by the US governent to disseminate the info to the masses. That story really happened albeit in different way, that the way the government can give info and let the authors have some info and work from there.

4. Some of the "language" resembleas ancient hebrew and japanese. But i think is more like ancient hebrew. Just like the one the Templars found beneath the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, beneath Jeremiahs cave.

In conclusion, i think that the artifacts are related somehow to the project that i was talking about, but i think that the military give them copies of the real artifacts. The know how to make them, they know the history behind it, but they are begining to understand that to use it, you have to become one with the machine, something that the human race are not prepare at the moment. That is why they are trying to fuse togheter this technolgy with what we have in Sylicon Valley.

This is what i can say at the moment. In the future, i think that i am going to write more about "Project David" so it dont stay under wraps. The history that we are told in school doesnt beging to resemble the real truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Project David is a poor replication of Project Barney. Project Barney was started in Mayberry NC on the outskirts of Mount Pilot by Opie Taylor based on the teachings of Otis and Ernest T Bass.
This was later expanded upon by Floyd and Goober Pyle using the concept of divine meditation founded in the tradition of the Aunt Bee protocals of magnetic field and quasi bi-polar inverse fractal exclusive repetitive sigma wave Wible predictive recursive theories of sludge filtration recovery.

Howie Sprague revitalized Project Barney after many years of neglect. Thelma Lou eventually provided the necessary support to allow Project Barney to be accepted as a viable and superior alternatibe to Project David.

The latest concensus of the scientific community is the recognization of Project Barney as the more viable approach than Project David. Project David has been more or less disregarded since the mid 1970's.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Darth Aragon,many thanks,your information is absolutely relevant and is a great possible lead on the family history of abductions that has been observed,this is a plausable perspective,emotional "power"or ability to project emotion played a large part in my abduction,I can understand now why the greys are uncomfortable with humans with the 'unlocked"ability to stream emotion in a focused manner.This may also lead into the "lights going out"events that some abductees also encounter.Personally if I am having an emotional moment ,the particular emotion of the moment bein irrelevant,I experience this "lights out"event,street lights--porch lights--parking lot lights.

This genetic ability is akin to other inherited abilities,like sports stars who have children who are against sometimes very incredible odds able to play sports at a professional level,this isnt just hard work and commitment and extra teaching from an experienced parent,this is talent these kids are BORN with,talent that is passed from one generation to the next,and like it or not the VAST MAJORITY of humanity will never experience this reality,no matter how much they wish they could.

If you google betty andreasson you will see symbols in some of her art that I recognise from my own event,particular symbols that I have been doodling my entire life.It does look like a hybrid of say japaneese and hebrew,lots of curves and v type angles.

I believe there are more people with this ability to focus their emotion than we realise,I think in the millions worldwide,certainly not a rarity,its likely a rarity that any of them realise what they have in terms of unique ability compared to the billions of people who dont posess the ability.

Thank you for the direction Darth Aragon.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for your words one4all. The information that you provide is very relevant to the abduction scenario and the Caret program. We have to understand that we are dealing with genetic manipulaiton by the visitors that spans thousands of years. Recently however, we are beginning to understand this aspect of the technology of the visitors.

One artifact that was retreived in the crash at Roswell was a headband that the visitors use. This headband has the capability of receiving the brain information and send it to the craft. They can think a command and instantly was transmitted to the craft. Please check out the book Day after Roswell by Ret. Col. Corso US ARMY.

But as I understand now, the visitors coud use the headband because of theyre genetic code sequence. You have to have a special genetic sequence for the artifact to work. This type of finding by the US military prompted the global study of the human genome.

As for abductions, I think that the visitors are trying to blend our genetic code with them. Create a breed if you like to call that. And not only the "Greys" but other races too are performing this experiment. It puzzled them that we as a race dont have the ability to feel the "electromagnetic field" around us. Is like we are blind to the galaxy and perceive our surroundings very different. Material at best. But as you said, there are people that for some reasons are beginning to wake up and feel this field. Thats were the abduction scenario comes in to place.

As I said, thanks for the info one4all. I hope this info clarify some of the doubts.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Bye the way one4all, the case of Betty Andreasson was BIG i mean BIG in Project David. It provide us with a lot of knowledge in the area of religion and philosophy of the visitors. However, not all the races have the same concept of a creator. The best way to explain it, and this is something that i was told, is that the concept of religion that the visitors have is like the teaching of Ramana Maharshi. Everything is one. But like i say, other races have a concept of a "Consciousness Field' a "Hologram Universe" or other stuff like this.

In our past, the visitors have make some of the "religious experiences". But this is a very sensitive aspect.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Actually one of the Betty Andreasson experiences could be expalined by submitting her and the visitor to a high powered energy source that put all the atoms of theyre body at a very high rate of spinning. This in turn make theyre bodies feel light or turn in to light. This type of thechnolgy is way ahead of our time, but i guess it could be the way to get instant travel from one place to another. Just like the movie The Fly. I think that the human genetic code studies could provide us with an answer.

Probably CERN has something to do with this.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katterfelto
Unfortunately, Project David is a poor replication of Project Barney. Project Barney was started in Mayberry NC on the outskirts of Mount Pilot by Opie Taylor based on the teachings of Otis and Ernest T Bass.
This was later expanded upon by Floyd and Goober Pyle using the concept of divine meditation founded in the tradition of the Aunt Bee protocals of magnetic field and quasi bi-polar inverse fractal exclusive repetitive sigma wave Wible predictive recursive theories of sludge filtration recovery.

Howie Sprague revitalized Project Barney after many years of neglect. Thelma Lou eventually provided the necessary support to allow Project Barney to be accepted as a viable and superior alternatibe to Project David.

The latest concensus of the scientific community is the recognization of Project Barney as the more viable approach than Project David. Project David has been more or less disregarded since the mid 1970's.

Thanx katterfelto and Thanx Sidd !!!!these mother fletchers don't know when to stop..they belong on Sliders with that fascinating "I think..therefore I conclude approach" patting each other on the back.. where they can fit revisionist history or reality lessons at their whims. Most well done sci fi is based on science research ..ask the Matt Groening and team of the Simpsons..Maybe they work for Darpa too!!!..this falls in line with Lev's friend at club conspiracy where they practice changing member identities to fluff their stats and the owner..Henry Makow, inventor of Scruples, with dozens of affiliated sites pushing the belief that every movie ever made is agenda (gov, Illuminati, Templars, take your pick) driven. with of course the Jewish Zionists and raging man hating women welding scalpels support to blame for all our problems..Oddly..but not surprisingly .Makow is an anti feminist ex Jew himself.. Google Dutchphil affiated with these people..clearly these folx have personal issues..unable to control their own lives they want just like the puppet masters they decry want to do the same with us. As far as I am concerned they are no better ..worse in fact..At least you get a label on a fiction book..SC Fi..not with these folx..when mixed with mythology you get ..Yes..Fantasy..another category..but no..they say..via that conspiratorial matter of fact in the know tone based on sheer ideation..that its real..in the end..like c2c and earthfiles..like the CIA-Illuminati-Templar-Nazi-Nordic-white people from space backed themes..its entertainment--and exceedingly bad entertainment at that.

If you can read Egyptian-Katana_Romulan_Aurabesh all rapped in one..You are well ahead of the MindPhk game and learning curve.

Katt Sidd I just Sang the Barney song song today at a Papist_Catholic- Jesuit driven Cia recruiting station posing as a Daycare..
The kids really liked it..
As a Masonic agent of the reptilian Zionists controlling the Federal reserve I can assure everyone They will have no problem discerning the difference between Barney and Isaac..and I can continue programming those young minds to believe and have fun at the same time.
Our future is safe.

@Sidd..I am at loss for words..something rare in this environment here..Well done..from my heart well done..I owe you much..

I caught up on the news that Scammer Jonathan Nolan, whose site claimed they had Athat caret hoaxter artist "Spirals" AND who is according to reports in hiding after that Starwalker fundraing reality Show expose'
ozsoapbox.com...
I remember when they were offering 20 percent on investments in Pisces "film" projects and since not shockingly stiffed a load of poor actors..

They say reach for the stars ..land on the moon..perhaps he landed there making a new crater..right along with Rutledges aka Thierry Speths Moona (sic) Lisa.Too bad sound doesn't travel in a space..It must have been an absolutely EPIC Thump!

I love the saying Revenge is best served on a cold platter..Nolan is defintely getting his..I hope we can do the same for the rest of the spot light seekers and scammers. I don't think we have had long to wait.

@Katt.lol the pic at ufocasebook with the antigravity and the monkey was stellar!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5bafccb3ad9.jpg[/atsimg]

Put that to video..throwing the the thing in the air..and knocking itself out or not at all..it just stays up there..shades of a new storyline..we never would have evolved...to some music from space oddesy2001 would be hilarious too..lol..!!

I still can't believe you went from clunkering around with a bamboo graphics tablet to this amazing publishing quality stuff....you guys are awsome, if not, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

Special shout out to Double.miss ya.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi Sys!
Funny you mention Space Oddesy 2001. My first idea was to use the A1 with something from the opening scene. I can't recall the initial inspiration - maybe some discussion someplace about early man, monoliths and relationship to drones and such - you known, all the stuff that's proven scientific fact or not disproven beyond every minute shred of doubt.
I just happened to come across a pair of chimp hands that fit A1 like a glove - and if the glove fits!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
it is so daunting that my engish is poor,it seems like this man named hoax can found someting important.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by askforhelp
it is so daunting that my engish is poor,it seems like this man named hoax can found someting important.

God only knows AFH God only knows
Just keep the faith..

These are matters of faith based creations...bigger or even smaller at times..than you and me to possibly even begin to understand..If Mr. Hoax doesn't help you pay your rent..raise your kids..mow your lawn..even tickle your brain cellls.floss your teeth, raise or help lower your taxes or empty your wallet..then..there is
no need to worry..

Put it in the Divine's hands..all will be well.

May I add you did quite well finding us on the first try with your limitations and not answering 3 yr old questions..bravo!
But.. I must say..That is a rather uncanny--albeit-- unsuccessful-- attempt at a bad accent..what country are you from?

Cheerios

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just thought I'd drop my two cents. I found this by chance today, and upon seeing the drawings I literally felt sick, its similar the format in which I had begun to analyze what I was learning when in a theological college. Yet most importantly was how the "language" is described and the correlation to scripture.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Greek actually says: " in the beginning was the plan"(logos)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) ....

We know that all we see and feel are merely frequencies, written or spoken words which become "reality" when in contact with the correct frequencies, an odd parallel to say the least.

It begs a question, are we merely the incarnation of imagination? And if so, what do our thoughts create?

Food for thought anyways.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by 88SEC]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

but the so called evidence might be nothing

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 88SEC

Jefferson Airplane in the song "White Rabbit" said in lyrics "Feed your head''
I don't think she meant feed it with this baloney..if anything to be on guard for this type of menu and its attendant delusions.

In Mr. Isaac Hoax of Caret's case ...the frequencies you refer to created a Drone and LAP , not original by the way, along with a personal interpretation of post Roswell mythology and drama for our entertainment and pop culture consumption.

The entertainment and reality gave way to discovery of the puppet strings and that the pictures of the main puppets were digitally hoaxed, not a nice thing to happen During a live performance.(Trust me Ask Milli Vanilli).Worse the cast and less than creative crew have been unable to recover from these errors..except try to invoke the errors were intentional..they knew it all the time....ie..speculate..that Mr Hoax was actually in devious form pointing to far greater realities involved and that was the intent of Isaac..and to ignore that he lied from Pics to the paper and print and the Illustrator software it was allegedly made on.After all in such a universe the little lies are ok..even the big ones ok..as long as someones relative good survives.
Its Perhaps possible.. a copy of the illustrator font already shown on this thread made its way to Isaacs pc before it was invented..Unless you want to discuss Terminators and the SCC ..But..time travel is not the province of this thread.

Ironically, I recall the "stray bullet" metaphor or simile Isaac our Mr Hoax..(I liked that very much.. it will stick from now on, it has a meme quality and own staying power doesn't it?
) talks about..we can now see it is obvious he took or bit the Pb alloy equivalent of that literal tool . (as far as this hoax goes and is concerned) People do die from blanks too....versus the very real bullet Arthur Reyes took. We can go to a cemetery and see Arthurs remains thats called a verifiable evidence ..and all members of this..at least my reality can share and agree really happened..

This reminds me of one of my recently adopted heroes Leonard Cohen..musician and brilliant thinker..stellar..simply stellar.

We can all surely on events transpiring since his famous "First we take Manhattan..then we'll take Berlin" of the seventies agree with Cohen "I have seen the future..it is Murder" .
Based on the historical record ,certainly an intelligent guess by any stretch of the imagination.

We can maybe even agree that Isaac Hoax's story will merely re arrange itself with more careful nudging.. , ..at another time..another frequency..on a very real station like c2c for those with over developed feelings of nostalgia or even those who think this still has some commercial value..but certainly not in its current defunct state..

We can argue ad nausea from a theological, theosophical point that Arthur is not really dead..that..his atoms merely rearranged or gone onto another frequency..but no one as far as I know can tell me what frequency to tune into either in prayers or on the radio..

LMH neglected an honorable mention of THAT real event and his help in Caret.but I am sure she will will be the first along with Whitley to let us know when they are able to tune us in.perhaps..like the PTB..they felt like Roswell..we weren't ready for the pix she withheld and the reality of a hoax..
Perhaps they are right..seeing all those puppet strings on a 'grander stage' would create chaos in the ranks and files..Oddly..even the PTB and Hollywood Complex and writers unions would agree too..being such a successful tool for yarn making in their respective crafts as well.

I would call that an intelligent guess too..if I say so myself (Sys, gloating shamelessly as only he can , pats himself on the back) Prophecy can be great racket too with the right Buzz words here and there they will respond like Pavlov's doggies, roll over and beg even!

If Mr Hoax was the "betting" person he portrayed himself to be..I would say his and his affiliated associates have lost ..crapped out..rolled the ole snake eyes so to speak..and is a sore loser..He lost sucker bet..left running in his fruit of the loom shorts ..maybe a wooden barrel even...(quite comfortable by the way, shorts that is)coming here to ATS ..

I'll venture on the limb even farther!! and say ..

It must be not a very great or livelihood of any significant substance they have concentrating on extending and trying to re arrange the Drone story to fit something else..

Toodle looz!

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Things have been quiet here for a few months now, though I'd just check in to see if anyone had sleuthed anything new on exposing our long-lost pal, Issac and/or his minions.

Even the AW stuff has settled down. Was the connection between the Isaac/CARET hoax and AW been confirmed or authenticated by an internal yet?

In any case - hope you all have a good year...

Ciao

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Nothing recent that I'm aware of. Alienware abandoned their trademark on the alien symbols, but they continue to use them in their adverts. I thought that was strange. They didn't file an application until August of 2008 (almost a year after they started using them), then in 2010 they abandoned it.

tarr.uspto.gov.../557,502

Current Status: Abandoned because no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued. To view all documents in this file, click on the Trademark Document Retrieval link at the top of this page.

Date of Status: 2010-05-24

Filing Date: 2008-08-27

edit on 15-1-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: █████████████████████████████████.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The whole affair appears abandoned.

Well, except for a few places anyway. It did get some creative juices going and I will give it that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations
And Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and New Years.

After this post I will be posting on Outrageos Viral fantasy thread perhaps the most germane thread on this topic
Germane to me especially as we know full well this was a commercial op, good or bad. Just remember that AW had an exclusive contract with Stardock and the Skinfactory for production of their theme management such as Alienguise, Xenomorph, etc where we see these designs. This Partnership has been in effect since 2004.

If we are to accept The disingenuous and creative response by AW intially, that they got it as the drove down the Internet highway as they passed a billboard, liked it and incorporated it on all their contests, Hardware, and marketing,booths and shows..and brochures within 90 days of the June 27, 2007 first appearance, then my friends ufology deserves every hoax foisted on it.

Yes, AW bypassed all those professional and amateur talent designers from the huge art challenges they sponsor yearly, Including their Award winning design partners, Yes, That billboard design was indeed the cat's meow..just just what they needed..

Look at the evolution of how some of this is done..
[i]MIAMI -- Alienware(R), the leading manufacturer of high-performance desktop, notebook, media center, and professional systems, has introduced an exclusive new desktop theme called Alienware DarkStar(TM) as the latest addition to the popular AlienGUIse(TM) Theme Manager. The new DarkStar theme is offered with all new Alienware systems at no additional cost and is also available as a free download at the Alienware website, www.alienware.com...

Created in conjunction with The Skins Factory and Stardock Corporation, Alienware DarkStar unleashes a bold new alternative to the standard appearance of the Microsoft(R) Windows(R) desktop.

www.highbeam.com...
Wireless News
06-06-2006
Alienware Rolls Out Limited-Edition Superman Systems

WIRELESS NEWS-June 6, 2006-Alienware Rolls Out Limited-Edition Superman Systems (C)2006 10Meters - www.10meters.com...

In celebration of Warner Bros. Pictures' upcoming action adventure film, Superman Returns debuting in theatres on June 28th, Alienware, a manufacturer of desktop, notebook, media center, server and professional systems, has released limited-edition desktop and notebook systems inspired by DC Comics' iconic Super Hero, Superman.
The desktop and notebook systems showcase artwork of the Man of Steel on the outer cases. Alienware's Area-51 Superman Edition desktop …

Alienware's AlienGUIse(TM) Theme Manager Offers Creative New Take on the Traditional Computer Desktop; Alienware Partners With The Skins Factory and Stardock to Elevate PC Customization With Exclusive Desktop Themes.
PR Newswire; August 25, 2004; 700+ words ...designed by The Skins Factory and invigorate...the AlienGUIse Theme Manager," said Larry...CEO of The Skins Factory Inc. "Converging...Stardock and The Skins Factory in the development...the ...
Business Wire

Alienware Teams With The Skins Factory & Stardock to Create Star Wars Desktop Theme; Exclusive Desktop Theme Featured in First-Ever Star Wars PC, the Alienware Aurora: Star Wars Edition.
Business Wire; May 9, 2005; 700+ words ...created by The Skins Factory, Inc. utilizing Stardock's Theme Manager software. Alienware...President of The Skins Factory. "Alienware and The Skins Factory have proven time...Stardock's ...
Business Wire

Alienware, Stardock and The Skins Factory Announce Partnership; Alienware to Begin Pre-Installing Desktop Themes Powered by Stardock Software.
Business Wire; June 11, 2004; 700+ words ...new systems. Theme Manager allows users...designed by The Skins Factory. The Skins Factory...Stardock and The Skins Factory, we are now...CEO of The Skins ...
Business Wire

Alienware's Popular AlienGUIse Theme Manager Offers Exciting New Desktop Theme; Alienware Unveils Exclusive DarkStar Theme to Further Enhance Desktop Customization.
Business Wire; March 18, 2005; 700+ words ...AlienGUIse(TM) Theme Manager. The new DarkStar...conjunction with The Skins Factory and Stardock Corporation...s AlienGUIse Theme Manager includes other...and more. "The Skins Factory ...
Wireless News

Alienware Rolls Out Limited-Edition Superman Systems
Wireless News; June 6, 2006; 563 words ...of authenticity. Each system also includes a specially designed Superman desktop theme by The Skins Factory utilizing Stardock's Theme Manager software. The case design of the individually numbered Superman desktop was created by artists...
Business Wire

Alienware's New Limited-Edition Superman(TM) Systems Take Flight.
Business Wire; June 6, 2006; 700+ words ...of authenticity. Each system also includes a specially-designed Superman desktop theme by The Skins Factory utilizing Stardock's Theme Manager software. The case design of the individually-numbered Superman desktop was created by the revered...

ETC ETC ETC That is how its done..
Warners was no mystery In Superman, anymore than it was to Chronicles, where the drone images were utilized, and certainly no stranger to AW. With Fox Families via NewsCorp ownership of La times , Radio, (cough cough).the structure is there to promote anything, including your own products. Why not..

This was a partnership and viral that went well only for AW for reasons already discussed and on the record.
They never say they do not know who did the Fortune site..So they legally avoid lying ouright, None have issued a public statement from corporate.dare they, but why not..? .Merely that they both borrowed from the site, which is very true, even if their agents created the site. This is called Spin. Atto would have liked like that. Spintronics, will levitate anything.

I want all to know I shamelessly purchased a Dell laptop.. and recommend it to anyone especially their XPS models. 3gb video card and I7 1 inch screen.incredible performance and value...lol. I'm sooo angry with them
. Perhaps when they realize we are not out to hurt them..they will regain their senses and be forthcoming. For those radio people, I'm afraid...it will never ever be the same..till this entire new generation of skeptics is dead and gone. That will be a long long time, sounds almost Biblical doesn't it, Lev would have liked that too. ..What Caret didn't teach us..Wiki leaks certainly has.

Peace be with you.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: typos galore

edit on 19-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: more typos galore

edit on 19-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
An absolute classic ATS thread.

I know it turned out to be fake - and I know it's about four years old - but I've still yet to see another thread that excited and captured my imagination as this one did when I first read it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Greetings from Athens, Greece,

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but here's a forum post by a guy with the alias 'Simon Apocryphal' referring to a CARMA project, Steve Jobbs' connection with knowledge of alien technology etc which contains copy-pasted phrasing from Isaac's site (although presenting a slightly altered scenario):

www.philmug.ph...

Hoax? US Government Disinformation? It seems really elaborate though and this person has a quite a good grasp of Computer History and seems to possess competent Computer/Electrical Engineering background. Who would be perverted enough to go into such great lengths to create detailed documents just for the sole purpose of fascinating / drawing attention? Makes me wonder...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Endymion75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 436  437  438    440  441  442 >>

join