It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 436
<< 433  434  435    437  438  439 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hamel was the genious. Not the guys trying to make money off the videos or books.
He would have wanted all of those things to be free for everyone. He just wanted to share his knowledge with us.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Heres a link to Someone trying to understand and replicate David Hamels inventions

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Ahem.... This is from the Screenrant site you linked to in your post:

From sites debunking the UFO, to sites supporting it, I toiled. Some sites had well presented and lengthy documentation. Other sites had forums with over 100+ pages of premises, conjectures and interpersonal angst.

I wonder which site he could possibly be referring to?

What page are we on now?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is a joke right? Or feeble attempt to drain the last drop of blood from the drone fiasco or get some attention?

Hamel was a poor deluded soul with no understanding of physics who was fascinated by how magnets repel each other. Q.E.D.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Katterfelto]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by youeffohh
Hamel was the genious. Not the guys trying to make money off the videos or books.
He would have wanted all of those things to be free for everyone. He just wanted to share his knowledge with us.

#1.) This idea of yours, as several of us told you and your sharp friend "one4all" many times in this and other forums, has absolutely nothing to do with the drones.

Nada. Cero. Zilch.

#2.) As a positive suggestion: Why don't you go to the droneteam.com website and make the same revelations there? I am sure they will support your 'contribution' and will treat you very well.

Do try it there, friend.

Please. I think you will like it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why tell them to go to DRT..they prob are from there..
So we have Buzzzzzz? or pfffffffft ?

Screenrant hardly a primary source ..but lets look at it. it accepted quickly writer..Josh Friedmans explanation that he was not the creator of the Drones..which was true.I agree! The same type of disavowal when asked how Josh shootings scenes..for the same series using the craft and design..during the writers strike whilst professing support of the writers.. ....and left out..why he went to great lengths to change the name from Isaac to Abraham and change the lettering of alien symbols but not the vector designs..and storyline as per the writer of that episode Natalie Chaidez..A good interviewer..a good polygraper..something I know a little about..would have asked..err..any of the others you know know anything?

Its a viral that went bad for all except Alienware.who still uses the LAP letters..today..its part and parcel of their Cult Branding..this is not speculation..its a fact..of life!

Simply the letters and lap used by Alienware..already working with Warners on laps with Superman and have done so for Eons...its .Standard fare in the marketing campaigns and promotions business..when are people going to wake up to this again..simple reality..its business..Game

www.desktopreview.com...
www.desktopreview.com...

Comp..makers like Dell and AW ..and TV/Movie producers like Warners..Sony and a plethora more......work together..Duhhhhh!!!
No..these less than honest posters want to push it as far away from the latter and into the domain of nobody's such as they claim...as .i wont name Mr H....just so I wont add to hits for that trash website and yes..I agree..Feeble
Anemic..and grossly dishonest

When the Ufo anti Grav - Free energy or whatever crowd acknowledges these facts of life and the really "Big" picture..then you will have a real revolution and opening of minds

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

The Secret Web,my arguments dont exist because there is no argument when NEW facts are presented ,only renewed discussion and a possible revision of perspective.Your use of the word arguement was misleading ,glad we cleared that up.

If you want to argue the validity of the evidence ,which in this case happens to be the late and respected Mr.David Hamels craft and information,then research it and present your newly informed perspective as rebuttal, dont waste our time,learn and get back to me,as my NEW Information currently stands unchallenged,your tirade doesnt qualify as a challenge or a debunk or even a rebuttal,just warm wind.

In the mean-time and in-between time ,thank you for allowing me to once again present Mr.Hamels incredible gifts to humanity in and on a forum that is visited by , in my opinion,some very gifted and aware people.

I chose this thread to present my support of the late Mr.Hamels accomplishments and sacrifices,BECAUSE of the names I read on these pages,many respected names within the ATS community.

You see the virtue and character associated with many of the members I respect has been made a mockery of by this obviously hot topics content being retro-bunked.Maybe thats a new word ,it sure seems to fit.

I was counting on some of them catching wind of their overlooking the deception put upon them on this thread in an organised designed manner.And coming back for a visit.

If you watch professional ice Hockey,I CHALLENGED THE WHOLE BENCH AFTER BEATING UP THEIR TOUGH GUY.

Thank you for your perspective My Secret Web,but you are simply a fan of this game,thank you for your applause,it is catchy you know.Stay tuned the real players will show up soon and you will gain a new perspective.

Go research Mr.David Hamels work and watch his videos,dig a little alright,dont be lazy.I would do it if you dropped the gauntlet at my feet,thats why i am here after all,this crap was like a gauntlet being thrown down at my feet,I have replied and found no worthy adversary,Just Mr.Secret Webs nightshift quality debunking effort??

[edit on 27-7-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You are off topic No connect..and not making any sense .save its not arguments you make but a statement of a grudge.or sour grapes....You should stick to hockey if thats your forte. Drone game is over.. the idea..fanciful..like any idea..lives on along with the Leprachaun..At least the latter are loved by children...and can be assured a long longevity.. Also pick up a history book if you are responsible for that horrendous excuse for a site..America was not discovered less than hundred years ago as he says..start a new thread with mr Hams ghost or proxy as you fit..Thats' the protocol..

.Since you evidently are feeling froggy ...by all means Jump!
Start a new thread..If you really want a challenge..don't be a parasite, a leech, and freeloader on this thread..DO you really have the "right stuff' to do the right thing? You've already been asked once by Outrageo .to show us what you have..but to maximize an audience and feedback....to a fresh new audience upstairs.don't go to DRT..stay at ATS..its your right...but with every right..comes a corresponding duty..to put up..or shut up.and on a correct relevant thread..not mixing apples and orange juice Mr.O..Yes..by all means...front page.upstairs..I will even yodel for a crowd to come...not down here necroitizing a non related dead thread like a ghoul at a cemetery..

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys_Cofig,you are absolutely laughable,have you been visiting My Secret Garden---I mean Webs HAPPY PLACE.

My reply to My Secret Gardens,tirade is also my reply to yours,with no due respect ,you need to RE_Config your harddrive.

You Sys_Config are ignorant of the late Mr.David Hamels incredible gifts to humanity that he bequeathed through his research ,developement . theoretical engineering and application of anti-gravity propulsion and the REDISCOVERY of a lost physics.Information which he freely gave to humanity.You Sys_Config need to stop wasting our time and just watch Mr.Hamels videos and listen to him speak,then return with an informed perspective ,and worship the keyboard I stroke,the last comment is slightly out of character but when in Rome---speak like the Romans.

So far as I have seen ,with your baseless-nightshift style- tirade,Sys_Config,you are here to give humanity a headache.

Quit relying on the heavyweight names and reputations that have been mis-informed through retro-bunking here on this thread,these are very smart people and they will come for you as I have sooner than later.

Quit being lazy and learn about my NEW EVIDENCE,or just sit there against the wall while the rest of us enjoy the dance.

Hey Pal,you cant erase Hamel,he has a documented chronological history of developement and implementation that spans DECADES---you idiot--,and you cant debunk the PROBES ,because they look like and operate like MR.DAVID HAMELS CRAFT DO.

Who cares if the PROBE videos were debunked,it happened BEFORE I INTRODUCED NEW EVIDENCE--for all we know the Military themselves posted the original Probe videos ,videos that they themselves intentionally created or altered to be ""found out""at a later and convienient date.

The fact is THAT THE PROBES ARE EXACTLY LIKE MR.DAVID HAMELS CRAFT AND THAT CANNOT POSSIBLY BE.

So as I said,grasshopper,RETRO-BUNK may or may not be a new term to ATS but this is what was done here,so game over,and just wait till some of the more bloodthirsty oldtimers from ATS show up and see how they have been mis-lead,YOU SEE HAMELS CRAFT VALIDATES THE PROBES EXISTANCE INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Your lipservice you call proof that the Probes are a hoax,is JUST LIP SERVICE.

Of course the pros found proof the probes were hoaxed=== they were FORCED TO CREATE IT.

Without Hamel you would have a chance to BS YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS CORNER-----but I am NOT LETTING YOU OUT.

BASED ON THE UNCHALLENGED PROOF I HAVE PRESENTED VIA MAMELS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPEMENT I have chosen to forcefeed this one to you.

Open up for Daddy now.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Klatunictobarata,if you are going to use our time please be a little more responsible,a five year old could Google Mr.David Hamel---and then follow their nose.

You see Pal there is no other destination,you have been sitting there in your window seat on the train of reality watching things stream by for far to long,wake up,the ride is over we are at the station,and buddy you and I both know what ANYONE WHO TRULY GOOGLES DAVID HAMEL WILL FIND-----proof ,pal,PROOF.

You simply cant hide it.

We all arrive at the same destination,our rides may be different,but make no mistake,after you really do resaerch Hamel you will be there with the rest of us.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Outrageo,I have no desire to u2u you any more info than I have given you at this point,if you had spent simply an hour watching the craft being built and the technology being explained and listened to David Hamel you would stop playing the piper in this little drama.

Research it yourself,become involved of your own free will,follow your own path,OR DONT.

Its your choice,but if you hope to in any way debunk or challenge my assertation,THEN LETS GET IT ON.

You know my claims are bold.So do I.

I clearly say that THE PROBES AND HAMELS CRAFT ARE THE SAME TECHNOLOGY---PERIOD---ADINFINITUM.

Go learn more Outrageo,I learned more in one lousey hour than you seem to know or are willing to share.

Hamel has a multi-decade ,documented,chronological history of research and developement of this technology.

His explanations and interpretations can be understood by anyone with an open mind and the time to listen.

Hamels,craft and theories PREDATE any probe pictorial or video evidence.

The existence of Hamels craft and tech,----PRECLUDES----the possibility of the probes being a hoax,it would not be possible to duplicate the probes performance or physical design---thirty years before the pictures and videos were created or recorded!!!

If you simply research as I say you cant help but get it,and you need to choose to do this,it is that important,I wont do any more for anyone on this point,do it of your own free will or DONT DO IT---THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES ONCE THE REALITY HITS YOU IF IT HITS YOU OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL.

There is no way to wiggle out of this one,you cant deny my assertation until YOU go out and learn enough to do so,I say the tech is the same for many reasons possibly not known to yourself,now for gods sake go out and learn enough to engage me on a level playing field---OR SIMPLY AQUIESESS to me that what I claim is true and proven.

I feel the intent of your supportive tone is not virtuous,Outrageo.I do not require supporters or comrades in arms as well intended as they may be I am more concerned that you yourself go become informed enough to engage me here so we can teach others through our discourse.

I see you are already involved and engaged,lets play good cop bad cop,now go learn enough to tell me why Hamel needed the granite sphere that was located at the lowest level of his craft,ok?

When you can bring me that bone I will show you a part or a piece of the probe that is undeniably an intrinsic component of Hamels anti-grvity craft design.

And stop whining about me ruffling your feathers,you have been engaged,this isnt going away,reaching out for your fellow debunkers wont help on this one.

The burden of proof is on you not me,SURPRISE,why did you think I needed to provide any more proof than my assertation provides??

Based on the weight of all four hundred plus pages of discussion you claim as your ally??

Nice try pal,forget every page until you read mine,ITS NOT THE WAY IT WAS ,ITS THE WAY IT IS.

As I said,challenge Hamel and I or find somewhere else to create discourse.

I am not going anywhere any more than Hamels history is going anywhere,you are out of your league here,and your supportive cast of characters will not help this time.

I might add that I also was abducted as Hamel was, and many others are every year.

Like I said you are out of your league and this one isnt being buried wether I post links or not,there is no requirement for me to do so ,but there is one for you to behave on this thread.

You need to learn so you can visualise what we are talking about,this verbal ping pong is a minefield of manipulation,go learn and work with me.

I may be unrealistic but when you said you had researched Hamel I took you at your word,I hope this isnt indicitive of the level of commitment you display towards everything you CHOOSE TO ENGAGE IN DURING YOUR SPARE TIME.

I truly am sorry,but this is important,I wont spare you either,go learn,this one is real.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sys_Config,you linked a sad sack example of Hamels work,you know very well that youtube has lots of his videos available,oops sorry I mean you technically know now===WITH THE INTERNET BEING SO BIG AND ALL YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK POSTING THAT DRIVEL WHEN YOU COULD HAVE LINKED TO A VIDEO OF THE CRAFT,AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL IN ORDER TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Its the only way to prove me wrong,go learn more.

And post it yourself,you are the one who needs to prove Hamel wrong,not me wrong,I wont let you off the hook as I said,go learn more and disprove Hamel and I.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Youeffohh,Hamel has GIVEN these gifts already as you are learning and as many many more will continue to learn untill we are given acess to this tech .

Keep researching and follow your gut.

Post links to David Hamels videos and research if you feel it is the right thing to do,but first learn as much as you can.

Just dont post these links in DEFENSE of anything,because there is nothing to defend when you present new facts.

Post them to share knowledge,not engage in discourse designed to create discenscion.

All of your comments are valid here on ATS,the waters can be rough.

Feel free to reply to some of the ruder members,remember this is a public site so it is no more difficult to navigate than your high school classroom was,you will find good and bad here and you will have to learn to figure out which is which,it wont be very hard to do, dont worry,look at all the commotion I have caused with one little piece of irrefutable ,chronological,documented evidence.

Remember it ignore comments that you FEEL are designed to mislead your intended point or to use emotional prodding to initiate an inflammitory response to weaken your focus or the focus of other readers.

Dont take the tone of all of my replies as "usual",as you will soon see,if you want the honey you have to fight the bees,I am spoiling for a fight and as you can see,I have no real takers,just mouth pieces.

I hope you see why I personally wont post these links and am forcing by default all of these doubters to take the iniative and DISPROVE HAMEL AND I.

You cant deny knowledge you yourself have sought out.

No excuses,if you aknowledge the information.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Its the only way to prove me wrong,go learn more.

Ummm, it's impossible to prove a negative.

The burden of proof in a claim lies with the claimant. You know where these exact duplicates of the drone craft and writing are, you need to post them or a link to their exact location. Even a YouTube video number will do.

I checked the David Hamel site and every video I could find, even the PS2's NCAA baseball David Hamel cheat. No luck in finding a match.

So prove ME wrong. A link to an image, anything. It doesn't even have to be a working link. Just point me in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

In October of 1975, while watching TV (residing in MapleRidge, British Columbia, Canada at the time), Hamel claimed that a male-female alien couple from another dimension appeared before him using the TV set as a conduit.

Deletionpedia

Nowadays the aliens use the internet, picking out some users, brainwashing them and then send them into dead threads to use them as a "Speaker's Corner".

What happened to those nice aliens, who wanted to solve our energy problems?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

In October of 1975, while watching TV (residing in MapleRidge, British Columbia, Canada at the time), Hamel claimed that a male-female alien couple from another dimension appeared before him using the TV set as a conduit.

Deletionpedia

Nowadays the aliens use the internet, picking out some users, brainwashing them and then send them into dead threads to use them as a "Speaker's Corner".

What happened to those nice aliens, who wanted to solve our energy problems?

Right on, Sid!

Just a couple of guys trying most desperately to sell DVD's.

They can't post here 'cause they would be banned for commercially posting links to their pathetic website which I will not dignify with a link.

One of the guys is prolly named Paul, and the other - the website author apparent, whose writing style is the same here AND on said website, remains nameless.

Nameless...but not shameless

P.S. The 'boys' forgot to mention the awesome Planet Kladen...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

well said..yes where's the beef?
Like buying a very used car car but the salesman won't give us the key to test drive it....we he says have to show initiative..get up ourselves and look for it while he pitches non stop qualities of the car and what a great deal it is..
Interesting concept..

@ oh Sid..
I didn't know that! That's precious...I will certainly go now to look more in depth..and make absolutely sure I spell his name right with whatever I find,,This may very well turn into a humor thread..ATS should add the line..[HOAX] TOO FUNNY AND STILL OPEN FOR LAUGHS!
@Klatt..no..I'm the Sys the " silly and shameless one" here
Did you get a geo location on that Paul? I have one too..just need independent verification..actually..not necessary..Sidd's find alone tells us what time it really is ..

and hey..Forget about starting new thread..This is same BS that went NOWHERE on ATS 3 years ago 2007
www.abovetopsecret.com... FROM 2007
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Recycling Topic already here and very very dead at wiki..for conflict of interest..
deletionpedia.dbatley.com...
Anything "new" to add to those facts Mr O?

I think the Moderator should move his comments to the Hamel threads..thats where they belong..

Even there the Forum moderator said

My thoughts are, you're gonna have to expound a little , add some links, or be a little more specific, if you don't want this moved to the UFO/Aliens Forum.

In America we have Baseball too....three strikes ..yer' out

@all John Hutchinson is selling all his Antigravity equipment..anybody interested ?
changingpower.net...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Look, this guy is clearly onto something here.

Even though he can't figure out how to post an image or a link, he has single handedly solved this case! Just look at the identical rings and alien writing!! It doesn't get any closer than that folks!

Congrats one4all, I bow before your shape recognition and hockey bench clearing skills.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey Sys & Sid,

No, I didn't get a definitive geofix on Paul, but I did find the Deletionpedia Delete Discussion extremely revealing.

It's here if you get a chance to peruse it:

Deletion Discussion/HAMEL

top topics

<< 433  434  435    437  438  439 >>

join