It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 432
<< 429  430  431    433  434  435 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

"Imitation is the sincerest form of television."

Quote by some famous person. I'm too lazy to google it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by Sys_Config

Not going anywhere in particular Sys, but I found a pretty , pretty drone sketch that makes us drool just for the art of it here:

Pretty Drone I think

Yeah Klat, that was may 2005 had that thumper look and just makes the point that all the art concepts pre existed even to x men we posted a long time ago..you can take a transmiission from a car..and it woud look kewl in space too a chandelier would too...That Universe at war game also had striking similaritys and was in progress before..This is as you noted a proposed Battlestar Galactica.Cylon array..nice thumper look... all studio and artist, not one fell from the sky..That Io9 conceptships is affiliated with conceptart.org too..i believe..
there archives for ships

conceptships.blogspot.com... heck even SPF33 old art had nice looks like that , remember the one she pitched a fit about me posting here..even had one looked like a Terminator 1000, even worked briefly with some of studios..model...and did some nice video..animations too..Advertising needs people like this..so..we should not be surprised..their work shows up in the filed..its what its for..sales..This is what Zodiac who has the people that worked with the Josh Whedon asian Serenity like fonts , and misc models etc.

So it went from well..almost real..to hoax to..gee i dont care its a hoax.to...the art design is nice..I hear this again and again..They like even calling hoaxes, like that Aussie Film chap called it, as 'immersive art", meaning or translated to English, they are going to give you a bath with it....go figure..and he did.
or like the Boss showing you a picture of his ugly wife..and to be polite..you say..the frame is really nice.to deflect embarassment.

well thank the artists that work for Hollywood, and studios..that gave us the imagery we see today..SyFy and Warners fox, and Disney have quite the arsenal of mix and match for the next thousand years as well next who dunnits

Give them a window..and they'll put the right dressing on it..

The only thing on my mind right now..is How is Mufon partaking in a conference sitting with the same people that did the "Caret, cough cough, Investigation" , especially after that blistering falling out at OMF, just after that convenient spot on Fox TV promo'd, yet puts the drone pic on its own conference too..You would think an image of the O'hare Incident..with live young and mature and professional witnesses.., a concept rendering even!..would have been appropriate..no we get ceiling fan with hubcap missing..

I wrote them last month twice on this very issue..and they have yet to respond..twiceI..perhaps an answer would spoil the conference..things haven't been going to well at conferences lately..Maybe people are unemployed..and have no time for this BS. I took the liberty of co fowarding to colleagues everything sent as well as questions..just in the event verifiability of that became an issue..

Sowho, out of all of above, ,has the money to keep the images being pushed through this network of all too willing participants...and of course marketing team, blogs website and puppets..?
Does it really tax our brains that much when they had over a 100 million dollar budget just for advertising gimmicks at that very time..?

Are any of these people not[/not making movie or TV deals.., trademarks, s or have books in the works,..Do we see anyone outside and not in this group advocating the for the hoax or even its art designs, except AW..surprise!..no..just them..

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I'm surprised this thread is still going. Any new uncoverings?

So I've been gone a while and thought the same thing. From what I can gather of the last zillion or so posts, your answer would be a resounding NO.

Unless I'm mistaken the game is that Alienware did it because they have the deepest pockets, correct Mr. Config?

What happened to the synergy of Strieber/Moulton Howe tied into a big movie release or book extravaganza complete with Drone Happy Meal toys and posters for your bedroom door? That would have been cool, no?

Wasn't there a Tom Hall/King Isle/Dopefish angle? How about leviathan? Android or Syd, or Elijah, Virgil and the whole IA gang? Fox and that horrible Terminator series? The DRT and their PI's? I know I missed a few in there, but I can't keep track of them all. Any of that would have been more interesting than a corporate marketing ploy to push overpriced computers.
But if that's all it is, why are we still here?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthood
How about leviathan? Android or Syd, or Elijah, Virgil and the whole IA gang? Fox and that horrible Terminator series? The DRT and their PI's? I know I missed a few in there, but I can't keep track of them all.

Haha! Good one, Michael!

But it does not really sound as if you are surprised, but rather as if you have been up to date all the time.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Ahh, Sid, Pj... et al;

The Sysmeister is sleuthing away and the rest of us are flailing among the bits and bytes grasping at not-quite-straws as it were.

Yes, the Alienunderware folks have revealed a few panty lines and it's all very intriguing, but not really a cow-kicking-over-a-lantern or anything like that yet.

The fact that AW is meme-ing on the inside of their cases is interesting. Also refusing to press 'ownership' of CARET reveals intent if not motive in mine eyes anyway.

To date it's more a matter of what is NOT said than what is. You know the drill, er, drone.

Linda, oh Linda, where for art thou? Ahh.. Nevermind.

Isaac: how about sneezing or farting once in a while? Geez - the woodwork is getting soggy with baited breath!

Later-gaitors!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thanx guys..
Hey mike..yeah you been keeping up what happened to this what happened to that....yeah we followed every crazy lead..like we are supposed to do while you played lackey to Whitley..What happened to him? ehh..who thought up of the Reyes group..What group did Reyes pop out of..Something That linda never mentioned when she introduced him as the engineer..What group did that extra drone witness pop up from Whitleys..for Lindas benefit..Who's Arse was Arthur kissing ..after all a real devotee of Whitley..forum member they talked..You are a member too, never once saw saw any of you bring it up.in fact never asked anyone of those questions we prepared..you read that didb't you?..of course you did..

.and Whitley..yeah..Whitley never mentioned that...kept records of it..still online..whos books was whiltley pushin in that draft report..Not scientific American..within the Reyes context..not even science..but ..Lindas..a real primary source..Who backpeddled..Who was intrerviewing Linda.who was interviwing Reyes..but said she disnt but Reyes said she did..musical chairs...constantly and vice versa..Who vouched For Linda..You act like these people are all independent never knew each other...These people are two way conduits for what leaves the UFO community and what goes into it..

We aren't stabbing in the dark.I know WTF I'm talking about..they may not have created the hoax per say.or put the "ink" on the paper..but darn well licked the envelope..Because the genesis was from their usual deal makers like Warners or Fox..they merely helped execute it within the time frame , that any idiot with two neurons firing can figure out..of AW and Fox Warners..the same people using the imagery and lettering just about exclusively today..So don't hand us that Bull$hit at the late hour..Not the first Cockamaney hoax they backed up..then shut up when the facts stuck them in the nostril..Only this time..some of the big boys over them..that feed them via history channel, that even Mufon dipped its hands in with that failed program, as well, movies, Radio, left the rest room with the rolls of toilet paper trailing behind them...Don't have enough to clean it up..and we know who they are. the stink is so bad...Just as close as those Los Gatos (aka..the Cats)people were to each other....Details they knew but kept conveniently quiet..Details I hope they don't forget to mention at the Crashed Hoax retrieval conference in November..

Don't Forget to Pat Whitley and Linda on the behind, give em a nod and a wink..everythings okay..the coast is clear..Nobody remembers anything....well almost nobody....except us..and we aren't going anywhere..like those imaginary witnesses ..and sooo evasive PIs......we're for real.
and here to stay...

Have a great day..

By the way Sid..that was you who mentioned OPUS.and Nemo never responded except that no , they never interviewd or asked them anything..You were way ahead of the curve on that..the same people that covered the drone on TV..for the History Channel ..what a CIRCUS..a REAL THREE RING CIRCUS..under ONE TENT, so Kudos, I thank you too for that.I just dug in a little deeper...as their Board members was that history channel hunters guy and the State Director of Mufon., as funny as the musical ELO numbered pole in their BACK YARD, and Lindas Friend, Sylvia, who she forgot too lived there next door....and ask her as well..
Hey..what are neighbors for anyway..ehh?

addendum
ha Look what they are doing with shower heads and sprinklers..

Not real or practical..but the art is nice..

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Don't get your panties in a bunch Manny. Is it really that important? It must get tiring singlehandedly saving Ufology from all the believers. I was only highlighting your tendency to implicate anyone who's ever drawn a circle with some squiggly lines on it as the droney masterminds. Good thing Euclid died over 2000 years ago, or he'd be in your sights as well I suppose.

Whitley's lackey? Oh that's grand.

Oh sure Reader, I check in once in a while, but it looks like I missed all the good stuff.

In the immortal words of Rodney, "Can't we all just get along?"

What would you guys do without the drones, anyway? Seems to me it takes two to dance, and you're here still doing the two step Sys.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mthood

"Oh sure Reader, I check in once in a while, but it looks like I missed all the good stuff."

You did, so please catch up on your own. You will be rewarded!

Or if you prefer, as the Bobbie would say:

"Move along, move along Sir...nothing for you to see here..."

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Is it my imagination?

Or do I smell sour grapes?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There are enough summaries here and there between Ufo-blog.com, here, and even OMF, that lead to the same conclusion..Hoax, and without even minor exceptions, the same people..Hardly overactive imaginations with the establishmant of facts and even the same people, that the above commentary by a self described caual observer dropping in for morning cofee, hardly qualifies as anything but but sour grapes indeed..

When you are in a forum doing research, putting ideas out in an open and very honest framework ,, and some would call democratic way,..too open..versus what we had from the self appointed saviours of of the Drone meme, and we know they still are..I'll take the democratic way anyday.. as it invites more input..albeit runs risk of slowing things down..simply because all crazy leads with some connection..must be followed.To do less..and entrust to secretive inquiries and even deals....invites nothing but..disaster...If you went for popcorn..and missed the movie while standing in line..well thats not our fault..you will have to watch it from the beginning again..We are not paid, we don't charge an admission fee for reading and participation here as they intend to do..at the conference..for info readily available..something I am sure they will neglect to tell their patrons..

Calling us crazy or implying such is just a pathetic repetition of the very clandestine and evasive behaviour on their part since the beginning..Behaviour one could objectively call paranoid at being exposed..fearful of any opposing viewpoint ..especially when things did not seem to go their way. That was the apparent genesis of the DRT.at Numbers aka "Mumbles". idea as well that they corner the market and discussion, .according to PM i have in my possession from one of their other leading and founding members. n this no small tryst, ..When objective analysts like Torvald, and Marvin..OMF members were not buying the validity of photographs either...even when the very web ADM was backing up the hoax.., not forgetting of course ADM and numbers introduced it over there..so when it seemed they were clearly doomed over there, they created a new firebase..at the DRT.

In fact, clearly well established and well funded opposition that failed miserably at any real bonafide research , ignoring suggestions put it before a qualified laboratory when they had the where with all, (and indeed they did) foregoing sound moves any sane person with means would have done..It would have clearly ended it in one week for approx 5k....a lot quicker and astronomically cheaper than a DNA test for sure and paying the retired Keystone cops working even partime......but instead..They stunningly excelled at the marketing ploys by the very principals and their running lackey dogs above..Yes..solve it with talk..buzz..for two years..and now.. their contortionistic back peddling and barks now fall on deaf ears..

They got their wish..

WE have every right..to treat this behaviour with the very well deserved contempt it deserves..

As a Librarian..i merely point to where the books are, unless its a child or a handicapped person, something I know these people are not..though it is arguable, and I concede, they certainly need help now..

If someone fails to connect the dots..read what has transpired.that does not subtract from what has been established already..
I too say...well do your homework..

But above all...

If the shoe fits..wear it..

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As Sidd pointed out, mthood seems remarkably well informed for someone who just stops by occasionally to harass Sysco. The timing of his first appearance here is also interesting. Two days after my own, which was the time of the upheaval at that other forum. Not too long after Sysco caught that "fake Whitley" posting over there. Hmmm. Nobody left here but us obsessive nuts and the damage control crew, I guess.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthood

[snip]

But if that's all it is, why are we still here?

You have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play better than anyone else.
” (Albert Einstein)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We're still in the game is right Dr.Dil..beating them at their own game..a spanking i would call it..a counter meme..anti iconoclastic movement against these type of golden calfs.

Yes and when he goes back and can give Linda and Whitley the list of questions..common sense questions..to which Whitley nor her have ever never responded
ufocasebook.conforums.com...
Its been up on OMF and UCB and Here Forever..

answer a few of those and maybe.just maybe .we have something to discuss..instead of just abusing the keyboard with useless strokes and nonsense. There will be no attempted beach head ops anywhere..Their foot hold is lost. everywhere...and the walls protecting them. from any exposure...have been breached..
And we're coming thru..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They're ba-a-a-a-ck!...

www.youtube.com.../u/1/ehxixQxVxg8

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by srb2001

I already debunked that video on ATS a while ago. Ive seen the original video, and not the one you posted.

It's definitely CGI.

The reason they kept the telephone pole in the shot was so they could use it as an anchor for their motion tracking software. So when they added the CGI craft into the video they anchored it to the telephone pole so the craft would stay in place while the camera shook.

The problem though is the lack of any parallax effects while the camera was shaking. If the craft was actually further away than the telephone pole, the craft would be moving less than the telephone pole when the camera shakes. Since the craft and the telephone pole are in perfect sync, and their relative positions never change, it means two things... either the craft is at the same distance as the telephone pole, or it's CGI and they used the telephone pole for an anchor, and they don't know jack about parallax. I'm pretty sure it's CGI.

Also, the motion blur is fake. It was painted on frame by frame. Like they used a push, smudge, and blur tool. The length of the motion blur doesn't fit the actual speed at which the object left the scene.

Also, objects moving that fast in an atmosphere full of air would definitely create a compressed high pressure zone in front of the craft while moving, and that would condense the air and make a cloud, or fog, but that didn't happen. You could probably argue that it is "alien" and they have some special ability to part the air before moving through it, or avoid compressing the air while moving.... but all that is just speculation.

The fact that the original video had no sound is just a dead give away on top of that.

So there are multiple reasons that show this video is a complete fake.

People have already mentioned it reminds them of the California drone, and it does remind me of it too. I always thought they would try to make a video, but I knew they would never be able to make it look real. If they can't even get a static image correct, they will never get a video correct.

There is no doubt the creators of the drone hoax are still around... probably cooking up something new. I hope they get caught and are publicly humiliated.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The last thing that dies is hope.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by srb2001

Srb - your link is busted.

Here it is re-embedded (as a courtesy to you, not necessarily condoning content):

[p.s. "Yoo whoo, Isaac... come out, come out wherever you are......"
you can't hide under Linda's skirt forever, you know! Or, maybe you ARE Linda's skirt???!?!?
]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The original poster of that video used the name "roymartin911". Google search that name and you will find him asking people to star his video on a computer graphic website.

Why does "Roy Martin" sound so familiar?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's...it's...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yikes! Linda looks like someone just caught her in a lie!

(...Nah... you're right, Klat - must've been a Chupacabra...)

new topics

top topics

<< 429  430  431    433  434  435 >>

join