It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 431
<< 428  429  430    432  433  434 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Didn't intend to be cryptic Rage
Yes transparent cases have been in vogue for a while..along with the LED lit cases..One again should remember that Dell posts all the artists for the custom designs and the community the come from..all except these models with the LAP design.Its part of the intellectual propert so then Nelson Gonzales people can put it on a NASA kimode if they wanted..that does not tell us anything..but the clear hole as to artist, while touting others should be a red flag along with their trip ups in the Emails..acknowledging..that ownership in the face of a prior one denying it.If it were exclusively theirs they would have come out by now...again Rights are parceled out to different parties along with licensing and anticipated revenue streams...like you get to use the house..another has mineral rights to the land...thats how the movie industry operates. think of it as a bundle of sellable rights..This was .Described by wiki as it applied to the Terminator TV series..we can't just single Aw out alone..is only one of the parties involved. Maybe they don't expect someone across the atlantic on their production lines speake English or uses the net. or .not have to worry about disgruntled employees leaking info among the vast user forums like Hexus or blogs like Engadget..who knows..they are self assured and not appeared worried..so then why the lies..and communicating their righs i email..but not going public with a no we didnt..because they are not alone in this..

.The script certainly was used by Warners, who has worked with LMH and Whitley....Natalie Chaidez Admitted changes in Isaacas name made at the very last second..and very minor chages to obscure the latters but not the lAP graphics..Clearly we had their puppets in our forums..and still do to this day..The threads for this become entangled when even Mufon gets its own fingers with trademark wars and the very people Birnes of the defunct ufohiunters , and the State Director Mufon.. sat on the same board of OPUS, right there in Los Gatos, where the Chad pictures were taken..of course we know the Pis are from that area along with Mars Ave, who came out of nowhere and showed them where the pix were taken..turned out to be a buddy..of the PI..in San Jose and even one of the forum Members, Numbers, and lo and behold we can even find a Deborah mickinley, a few streets from Dixon..the PI. Yet..no one in their own so called investigations talked to each other..yet lived right there, and neglected to say anything of those personal connections . Yet we are expected to believe that an investigation was done.

Its a comical yet exceedingly pitiful production gone awry indeed and somehow AW was able to extricate itself easily..keep its mouth shut..they did their part..the others..well..we know how they did theirs..evryone had a role to play..I dont see how the others can..and still hold a conference in November..with a straight face..maybe they can..they obviously have been doing this for years. We are just monkeys in th middle expected to believe and or..buy.. Im curious how Mufon missed these details..considering all is said and done..

Works Just as the forces withinin a small ecosystem..In the UFO raacket as taken over by entertainers..with connections to big entertainment..both sides need each other..they are eating from the same trough..

Doc knows well how Sony and that system works ..Im sure we all do now.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bump the thread ..down..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Jeez, Sysco, there you go again! A couple of dozen coincidences and you are off and running.
California is such a small state, in both area and population, one would expect all these people to at least know each other. What's the big deal? So they have business connections with each other! So they live near one another. So some of them use the same lawyer. So the "product" has turned up in several places where it contributed to a commercial endeavor. So Whitley showed up incognito at a forum for a little damage control. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for it all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If this has been covered already i apologise but there is an existing thread just started about a guy who has seen a "UFO Response Team" vehicle. If you go to www.uforesponseteam.com... on the top bar you can clearly see the drone glyphs being used, new viral chapter?

October

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Oh good, more gray text on a black background. That is so 2005!

Heavy use of the lap image. Looks like a data mining operation, maybe among other things. Too many picture of the rump of that one car for anyone to take it seriously.

Thanks for the link. I'll bet the DRT's high powered New York copyright lawyers are all over it by now.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanx October..

All I get on my pc for that link
were optical illusions a questionnaire..same type of loading as droneteam.com took forever..they too wanted to be the clearing house for all things drone after mufon gave it thumbs down , but promoted it on its cover recently for a symposium as I stated previosusly..I have to be persistent repeating some times because these people are thrice as vicious..in theirs..

The network solutions shows a French based entity here as well with as it says clearly obfuscated name of Simon Biase..meaning its fake..a VERYgood start for a legitimate enterprise.

iStarted n May just like DRT last year and Ovnis-Usa the year before...
Domain Name
vnis-usa.com
Domain registrar_creation:2008-05-08 06:23:30
Domain registrar_expiration:2010-05-27 08:20:22
Domain registry_creation:2007-05-27 08:20:22

and Ovnis-Usa the year before.

Domain Name:droneteam.com
Domain registrar_creation:2008-05-07 17:31:29
Domain registrar_expiration:2010-05-07 17:31:29
Domain registry_creation:2008-05-07 17:31:29

. sounds familiar..these people really love the month of May..especially after April showers.

Now back to this..

Domain: uforesponseteam.com
reg_created: 2009-05-23 23:40:49
expires: 2010-05-23 23:40:49
created: 2009-05-24 01:40:50
changed: 2009-05-24 01:40:50
transfer-prohibited: yes
ns0: a.dns.gandi.net
ns1: b.dns.gandi.net
ns2: c.dns.gandi.net
owner-c:
nic-hdl: SB5052-GANDI
organisation: ~
person: simon biasi
obfuscated: Obfuscated by Gandi
address: (Gandi) 15 place de la Nation
zipcode: (Gandi) 75011
city: (Gandi) Paris
phone: (Gandi) +33.170377666
fax: (Gandi) +33.143730576
email: [email protected]
lastupdated: 2009-05-24 01:38:25
admin-c:
tech-c:
bill-c:

domain: gandi.net
reg_created: 1999-05-21 10:09:21
expires: 2014-05-21 14:09:56
created: 2000-02-23 12:12:59
changed: 2009-05-28 20:36:06
ns0: dns0.gandi.net 217.70.177.39
ns1: dns1.gandi.net 217.70.177.45
ns2: dns2.gandi.net 217.70.177.46
ns3: dns3.gandi.net 217.70.179.36
owner-c:
nic-hdl: GS1833-GANDI
owner-name: Gandi SAS
organisation: Gandi SAS
person: Stephan Ramoin
address: 15 place de la Nation
zipcode: 75011
city: Paris
phone: +33.143737851
fax: +33.143731851
lastupdated: 2009-03-09 14:12:56
admin-c:
nic-hdl: NG270-GANDI
organisation: GANDI
person: NOC Gandi
lastupdated: 2009-04-16 15:07:51
tech-c:
bill-c:

Yes I can see it now..one dummy group rubber stamping reports as more dummies, maybe the same, come in..like the hilarious witnesses we got in drone. It didnt work for DRT and I doubt it will work here..

Maybe by flashing quick pics to the jury.which a normal courtroom judge would say..no go...but too late..the jury saw it...will result in drones s staying in peoples heads..Rather a long tedious process using persistency like that.. I imagine....But with Fox mysteriously revisiting without update..a real replay of old news and the diehards quietly planning for November, Well,
I'm not surprised at all..Same old images same old faces..would be then the same old perps.

The purpose of the optical illusions escapes me..does it mean..dont believe what you see..believe what you dont see?..i miss the point..maybe its hypnosis.."Before the next station break and strange sound byte and page click l....you will believe..you will believe everything we show you..".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8518f54ee7ec.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f39ec73fef40.jpg[/atsimg]

Its just like they say..smoke and mirrors all the way..But broken mirrors was bad luck , seven years, I heard do tell somewhere..Clearly if anyone misses seeing the shards by now..we can't help them.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
digging a ittle deeper I found this mountain of gobbledy gook

Like VC DRT LEV and Mark Cater and his time police all rolled into one

02-29-09
Public disclosure is authorized and civil recruiting is directed for U.F.O.R.T by the Executive Orders of the International Commission for the Preservation of the Collective Consciousness as established in Agreement IV 12.12.1887-314-8 and Directive 444 in the Treaty of the Assembly of Transnational Owners. Compelled by the high probability of severe performance incapability's resulting from the exponential increase of various cross dimensional incidents; all initiatives of Directive 444 are required to instate the assistance, skill, and talent of individuals testing proficient to gateway clearance level.
All activities of U.F.O.R.T and all knowledge exchanged by U.F.O.R.T is subject to disclosure by discretion of U.F.O.R.T Officer or Adviser with a Gateway Clearance Level 0. Any unauthorized activities or invalid identification will immediately terminate access and be subject to response team.
Proceed to admissions evaluation

74.6.239.67.../&w=%22uforesponseteam+.com%22&d=X yfuC929Tklz&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=Z35IMQHLfRlpeoxl7dGZkA--

Directive 444 hahahahaha..well beats that old 666 must be learning how to count..

But there is more..cheeck this buzz blog..from 2008
blog.brandewinder.com...

The UFOresponseteams car does publicity stunts..from Ca to Wa ..wonder why they use a french site host site..but what the heck we are a global community..that means all the kooks will feel that much closer together..as the world gets smaller.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I suspect the DRT members have already been grandfathered in.

Do you get a badge and as secret decoder ring?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi double this is so hilarious.Im glad October found that and brung it in.
Lord knows I needed a good laugh. I love that Michele Shock adage..that is so true..!! Weve got cult fanatics, schizophrenics, in this thing im waiting for a flock of penguins to stroll by in this mess.
I need to retrieve my old mark cater collection from when he had that time police thing..this reminded me so much of that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2c53afbab27.jpg[/atsimg]

its like a remake of Ghost Busters shades of Dan Ackroyd...hahaha

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
edit to remove double post

[edit on 6-10-2009 by klatunictobarata]

link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Best ufo vehicle photo I could find:

farm4.static.flickr.com...

This is the most detailed photo I could find of the CA registered surplus ex-police vehicle in CA.

Well, I would have expected it to be a French Citroen or British Rover or perhaps a cute Mini for Tomi.

Perhaps the PI's have it ready for the upcoming conference to sell T-shirts out of the trunk???

link   
edit to remove double post

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you look on the uforesponseteam website, they have multiple cars.
Gallery

Actually, one of their black and whites with the number 632-5 has multiple license plates. 6HKB425 and 5V2J743. I wonder why they swapped plates?

Also, I think it is illegal to keep your car black and white after you buy it from police auctions. It's obvious they are trying to look official.

This webpage has more info:
Incident Reports

New UFO response teams face public safety issues
Steve Hammons March 21, 2009(For more information, visit the Joint Recon Study Group and Transcendent TV & Media sites.)

This month, it was announced that Nevada-based Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) will fund rapid-response teams for certain UFO incidents such as those involving the landing of objects or craft – "close encounters of the second kind."BAASS funding will support the teams coordinated by the national and international volunteer group Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).MUFON's "Star Team Impact Project (SIP)" can reportedly deploy to locations within the U.S. within 24 hours. The stated goals of BAASS and MUFON for the effort are to develop further understanding of the UFO phenomena and possibly obtain information or insight about advanced spacecraft functioning.

Anyway, if you go to this webpage, each image has a link to a flicker account, some of them are very personal, like snoopygirl, and buttonarcade. Every single one of them seem to be "camera whores", with 100's of images each of random things. They all seem to be from the San Fransisco area too..

Gallery

I don't know....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OMG, this thread is still popping up.

I Googled for more information on the topic, looking really for images, (I loved the symbols and designs).
Hoax or not, it was a very interesting read.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
too bad bubble gum is good when suspenders break and one needs to hold up ones britches when they fall down. The peopel behind the story apparently ran out of it too.hehe kick ass? take a number, careful you don't leave with everyones autograph on yours
jking..welcome to ATS....The designs look just like the patterns on some old curtains in my attic..that paisley look i think its called.I loathe that look...hit on my profile name and scroll down and there should be some images to your liking if that helps..look at sci fi channels.. archives too plenty of inspiration everywhere..
heres the vector art from 2006 at Dan Habermans site
ihea.deviantart.com... visit Androidjones.com , hes from SF too., and see his art Im surprised you haven't seen any of those..look at some mayan flowery art thats similar in impression also in my [rofile library

ihea.deviantart.com...
Have fun..

AIO yeah shows you the state of mind there..nice find on Bigelow..can't believe hes financing that..and mufon..and launcing rockets in space..maybe he saw a drone..up there too..funny he hasnt said anything either. hey money is green ..if hookers donate to a church..who cares..and vice versa..Obviously he doesnt.
So is this like rapid response ..i thought helicopters were better suited..after all..they still have to obay local traffic laws..so just how fast can they really respond..and at same time if one was a witness and saw what looked like cops pull up..I bet they would feel real comfortable and at ease talking to another bunch of kooks with shades knocking at the door.Maybe its better to talk to the French team ..Why outsource the website to a french company what happened to buy and hoax American style..Hoax American.!!
.Don't outsource our Hoaxes to France and UK. UK has Cropcircles ..and France has ..France has..France has..what does France have?

once you have your target never take eyes of it..like the blur of stripes in Zebras , their running herds are designed by nature to amplify the effect and confuse the predator.. This is as real as that Herman munsters mockingbird lane address..and the facades some of the current players have provided. What is real is they are running..

Anyway..

Now we know cop cars can keep up with faster than light ships..and interdimensional craft, we can say our streets are safe now .
Way to go fellas..

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

In California, if you purchase a surplus public safety vehicle, you do NOT have to repaint it, BUT you do have to remove/obscure all public safety logos, ID numbers, decals, and related state/county/local identification devices.

Same goes for any emergency strobes, bubblegum lights, and so on.

Also, in CA., it is not legal to swap license plates or otherwise move them from one vehicle to another unless for example you are a vehicle dealer and have special dealer plates and insurance.

Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
may I ask where are we going with this?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Not going anywhere in particular Sys, but I found a pretty , pretty drone sketch that makes us drool just for the art of it here:

Pretty Drone I think

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm surprised this thread is still going. Any new uncoverings?

new topics

top topics

<< 428  429  430    432  433  434 >>

join