It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 419
<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Well put, Sys.

The ARC needs no more to convene I take it.

Although I didn't mean to imply we are surrendering or giving up, your words are, as always, a comfort.

As for me, I will still be researching and watching, because I don't believe we have seen the last of the hoaxters.

This theater will remain dark until then, I guess.

I say good bye and good luck!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ohh never goodbye my dear and good friend, and we always will be watching too because like that fraudster Reed and others like Linda who basically lay out a warm welcome mat for them, inviting them to plow their wares everywhere, there will never be a shortage of hoaxes constantly recycled
again and again. ARC is not a group, its really anyone who takes the time from their armchairs to look deeper, learn better, and share with those less fortunate.
It so happened that we were fortunate to have so many good and talented people here at ATS like yourself, or Kthulu, who joined later, but knew something was not right either, Thats why that picture I did was really not big enough to describe all of those who did the same and added their piece to the puzzle.
This against the odds, considering the formidable Commercial interests stacked against us, with professional liars on both flanks, we retained our dignity, composure, and resolve.
ARC is the voice of reason, and its one of many in this and other forums.
We just tried to make the experience fun, as well as help get decisive answers.
That will never change.

Not a goodbye to you Klatu, but a salute to you and the others .. carry on.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
We're just corpuscles in ufology's immune system. Well, Sysco is a kernal and Dil is a Dr, but we all do our part. If we succeed in eradicating some humorlessnes and credulity, the time is well spent. If it was not fun at least most of the time, I'd be long gone.

Who knows, maybe next time we will take on some debunkers, who can be every bit as dogmatic and infuriating as the dronies. Talk about humorless. Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

#1 Not That Many Of You Would Have Known This But The Material You Are Picking Apart (And Not Very Well) Is Copyright Material...#2 You Have A Copy That Has Been Dramatically Altered, So There Is No Real Worry That Any Real Damage Can Be Done, And What Great Deductive Analysis To Find An Altered Linguistic Piece Of Info With "star Wars" Writing On It In A UFO Forum...and That Part Being The Biggest Altered Part..#3 The Deductions That I Am Following As I Have Pointed Out In Other Places Are At Best A "first Grade Pass The Secret Around The Room" Quality And Felt It Almost A Duty To Say Sometime As Opposed To Watching Your Head Bashing Attempts At Analyzing An Actually Very Important Piece Of Information...and This Avenue Is Really Not In The Forefront Of The UFO Phenomenon Where As Disclosure Is. Any Real Questions Will Be Answered But More Then Likely Not In This Less Then Deductive Manner.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, but I've tried wading back through the 419 pages and all I seem to see is off topic posts and music videos.

Just wondering... what is the final outcome of this series of events?

Was the hoaxer(s) found? Was the software used to make them narrowed down?

I can't find the outcome out of all these posts... so it'd be nice for a summary if anyone can provide it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starhammer
reply to post by kthulu

#1 Not That Many Of You Would Have Known This But The Material You Are Picking Apart (And Not Very Well) Is Copyright Material...#2 You Have A Copy That Has Been Dramatically Altered, So There Is No Real Worry That Any Real Damage Can Be Done, And What Great Deductive Analysis To Find An Altered Linguistic Piece Of Info With "star Wars" Writing On It In A UFO Forum...and That Part Being The Biggest Altered Part..#3 The Deductions That I Am Following As I Have Pointed Out In Other Places Are At Best A "first Grade Pass The Secret Around The Room" Quality And Felt It Almost A Duty To Say Sometime As Opposed To Watching Your Head Bashing Attempts At Analyzing An Actually Very Important Piece Of Information...and This Avenue Is Really Not In The Forefront Of The UFO Phenomenon Where As Disclosure Is. Any Real Questions Will Be Answered But More Then Likely Not In This Less Then Deductive Manner.

@Star
1.Sorry but you don't make a lick of sense except to a juvenile disguised attempt at sounding almost articulate without substance at bashing someone who pointed out the depth of this art farce, which was already known, and who pawned what off to who. Very quickly within a few posts.
We have over 200 picture files of the authors works. So if you know Lev personally, elaborate.
2. Yes its been on the forefront for over 50 years, got anything "new" to disclose?
Of course you don't. Because there isn't anything other than what the sameo same is with all the exopolitics, avalon, groundcrew, Streibers, Jefferson Airplane, Greer, or Lasalle, or Sheehan, Maurice of Earth Freedom, the pleadian Lightworkers, Earthfiles, et al, put out every year about this time along with their endless DVDs and books, and Vids. Its sounds like its you who is clueless and new to the game.
In fact, I haven't heard Sheehan or any of the "players" ever say anything about the drones, or Firmage, and they live right around where it happened, one in Walnut Creek, and the other in Los Gatos.I wonder how they possibly missed that? And if one ever did, odd they would pick ratings time to do it, which coincides with all the appearances too over the years.
Even Odder if it was a disclosure group doing this hoax, since you imply foreknowledge, for attention, and succeeded in doing what the PTB would do in a real case, without lifting one finger and free to boot.! That is a real Feat, succeeding in killing what little credibilty the UFO movement has and making it look like a community ofKooks, and skilled liars. Kudos.
3. I feel it a duty to point out you are contradicting yourself. First its important piece of information then its not., care to elaborate? Copyright?
really, again who is the owner, if not Lev, and if you saw copyright?

4. If you go to Droneteam.com you will find excellent company and they need an excuse like disclosure to hide their failed attempt to continue the hoax. Go there and give them hope. Disclosure is the fad term to conceal failure, in this case. Its ok, you can walk out with your dignity. We won't bash you.

Have a nice day.

@FooF click on www.ufo-blog.com... for a good recap. or click on my profile and go thru that for multiple examples showing hoax. Hope that helps.
Cheers.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Starhammer

Lev, I wish you would do something useful here and respond to that question I asked you many moons ago over at OMF: How do you interact with the Internet? Specifically, do Ascended Beings still need a keyboard and Internet connection? That seems awfully cumbersome, given the abilities inherent in your state. Maybe you have some more direct way to post? That seems like it would be much more efficient Than Hitting The Shift Key Every Time You Begin A Word. I know this may seem like a trivial question, but it is a very interesting subject to some of us, and if you are going to come here in a most un-Buddha like manner and belittle our honest efforts, it seems like it would only be good karma to throw us a small bone to chew on.

[edit on 3/11/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by Starhammer

Lev, I wish you would do something useful here and respond to that question I asked you many moons ago over at OMF: How do you interact with the Internet? Specifically, do Ascended Beings still need a keyboard and Internet connection? That seems awfully cumbersome, given the abilities inherent in your state. Maybe you have some more direct way to post? That seems like it would be much more efficient Than Hitting The Shift Key Every Time You Begin A Word. I know this may seem like a trivial question, but it is a very interesting subject to some of us, and if you are going to come here in a most un-Buddha like manner and belittle our honest efforts, it seems like it would only be good karma to throw us a small bone to chew on.
[edit on 3/11/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

Nah, say it's not so. I knew I saw that sly fox and $20 tie set someplace before.

I would like further details on the 3 points in the OP, specificially what exact material is being referred to, why it it very important, what is meant by real damage and .. oh, who owns the copyright?

I do think I know the reason for the Shift Key: energy pulses.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes Lev, loyal minion, and I see from your work you made some changes.
As disclosure will take a 'tad' longer than expected, I've used your chronometer to recalculate when We/They are arriving. 2068 more or less. By that time most of the current crop of hoodwinked believers will be dead or senile. The current whipping up the masses at Avalon, into a frenzy that the world is ending or "something" is about to happen is played out. Imbeciles!! don't they remember Art bell and the y2k fiasco, the haleybop fiasco, all those hand cranked radios, survival gear, sold for nothing.

This is a Good move. Time to think of a new angle.I expect the whole current useless crop of Exopoliticians crew to get used to the new date, or go on on to get Real jobs with their puny existences..we can call them Ex-Exo-politicians, and you can call those U.N. leak sources A n B , the UnLeaks , get it? hahahaha (sinister laugh)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1d79aeb72f1.jpg[/atsimg]

We can move it more as necessary.

IC
RIP

Your art has improved admirably. I enjoyed your Tomis Trophy Remarks ..Now that was a shared experience!! Kudos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75b559741c1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae19692284f7.jpg[/atsimg]
Lev: I want everyone to take the fifth...

jk.
I hope at some point we talk. I know you don't have enough posts to send u2 pm yet. I believe you have my email already. You can fill me in on a muon particle particle problem I have you once critiqued, then I'll know I have the right "Lev", as that "Lev" claimed to know the original source of that material personally. Posting the bubble peoples email is not enough.
I like dynamic duos, like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, Bonnie and Clyde, Livyatan and Excrusior, effective combinations like that.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, while the DRT and its affiliates plan their next connivance, and since
StarHammer never returned, (interesting anagrams in that Star) I would like now to leave this with you all.

From Doomsday Cults for Dummies by Zeke Livyatan
This reviewer Sys, Gives a 5 stars out of five This guy is good
His site was hacked, first page is gone, but index leads dirctly to real meat.
www.blackplague.org...

For the the aspiring messianics and pychophants in wanting a piece of the action in ufology and the paranormal, this is perhaps one of the best guides I have come across.
We have been blessed to witness one of the groups described, in fact I think they read it before I did.

Excerpt 1
If a Christian framework is too unaesthetic for your tastes, you can achieve immediate authority by declaring that your religion is a direct and authentic descendant of an ancient tradition. Claiming to "rediscover" the "sacred truths" of the Druids, Romans, Celts, Amerindians, Egyptians, Sumerians, Vikings, or Yogis lends instant credibility to your creed. The actual historicity of your reconstruction is irrelevant. Any historian who critiques your flawed mythology will be ignored by your followers as an old fogey who just doesn’t truly appreciate the ancient culture. As proof, witness the New Age response to harsh rebukes from professional Egyptologists.

Never be afraid of practices or beliefs that seem too loony to ever possibly work. The con-men who pioneered snake handling, Ufology, and the Hollow Earth Theory probably had the same initial reservations. Sometimes absurdity itself can be attractive - the cults with the most bizarre means of dress, speech, and behavior are often the most popular. People like to try new and exotic things and, when convinced that they are better, now feel superior to everyone in the day-to-day world. There is also the additional conviction that these ideas surely must be right, for otherwise I’ve been the biggest fool by following them. Cults still thrive in the 21st Century even after rejecting the cosmologies of Darwin and Copernicus.

Excerpt2
"Exact date-setting should generally be avoided (unless you have the means to successfully reify your prediction) but a Great Disappointment doesn’t signify the end of a movement -- fast excuses can always be made and community bonds are always strengthened by hardship. The Watchtower Society (Jehovah’s Witnesses) forecasted the End in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1941, and 1975 without people questioning their track record and abandoning the cult in despair.

When society is mired in iniquity and you and your small band of friends are the only "good" people remaining, it makes one feel rather special. An air of urgency also now surrounds the goals of the cult. Be especially sure to cite statistics which show how the "good" people of the world are now being relentlessly persecuted by the "bad" people. "

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73496fd50883.jpg[/atsimg]

We Wanna Believe!

"Madness is rare in individuals but abounds in groups." ~ Nietzsche

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Nice guide there. The more unbelievable the more people want to believe.

Zeke seems like a real down to earth guy from his profile!

Just noticed too that his last name matches a certain defunct blog.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
whats up Sys? how's things going? Good I hope.

Anything interesting happening? I skimmed over the last few pages... I like the proximity of the pole to Sylvia Browns house, classic.

Anything else going on? Or is this just gonna fade out

Anyhow hope all is cool with you. Take it easy man.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nola, nice to read you again.
Its a circus with the took getting took, and begging for more,and takers can't make a living without taking others. Toxic relatiosnship.
A poster at OM and Member here Murnut, just got banned for asking questions , in effect,

Critical Thinking!

of none other than Michael Salla PHD, of the Exxon politics institute [sic] of which he is Chairman, and Empty suit, I guess. Who went on an investigatory thread, you know where questions get asked? and said for everyone to watch Battle Star Galctica as its somehow connected to The UN which is somehow connected to That A and B crap.
Well, Mur, who is also a mufon investigator, just asked him the logic of coming to a conclusion that was disclosure or what, if they didn't have certain facts from A and B, which, [are you still following me?), which after some back and forth, the grand Pooh Bahsof critical thinking and slant , Admin Bren Burton, and later Ivo, the Flunky with a broken ankle, decided to Ban him for asking the Sacred cow of Ufology, LaSalle such annoying questions. Question authority, get wacked, like any PTB hmm sounds familiar. Who is sheep and who are the wolves.

Im upset with the Ban and upset that Michael Salla, who was there to spam, BSG,if anything, did not say hey, guys, no need to do that, its just a dialogue, nor did he even lodge a protest that Terminators was not used, or Starwars, with Darth vader, (my hero) giving hints as to what its all about. If there is anything thats remotely foreshadowing of disclosure, its this the clownish and maniacal "group think" that has taken hold in ufology. From cults to cold blooded shmucks, and not a one, repeat, not a one, has one alien fart in a bottle to show for it.
Funding is tight, I hope for them, it dries up like raisins in the sun. Its disgraceful.
Instead of answers, they squelch the very people who can help get answers., and instead carry billboards that point to Battlestar Galactica and the sci fi channel.

Where are these losers coming from?, and do they expect any sound thinking person, who sees this , to really come foward and risk all, to join the circus?

Sorry Mur, but they did you a favor, cause its going to get worse for them.
You shoulda asked him did he believe the drones was a disclosure stunt.
Why didn't DRT ask him while he was there.
DRT and OMF are desperate to use anything right now , even that bottle with alien gas will do, doesn't take much to fake that. Then pass it around, and tell each other its real. Just like a bunch of winos do on a street corner, or barrel getting warm, they all pass that same bottle of Thunderbird, religiously, oh yeah, in "fellowship", thats why they call it "spirits". Folx, this is no different.
g'day.

I'm outta here . U2 or email me anyone else please. Thanx.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Btw, as if this isn't a dead horse already. I just loaded the 'original' high resolution images to jpegsnoop and it says image is edited with LEAD Technologies Inc software.
Why didn't anyone do this before?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
While that may be an interesting tidbit, and a welcome contribution, the issue of fake photos is no longer relevant since from the very start these were determined to be CGI.

The issue of whether it's a fake or not is no longer relevant, because anyone with a logical mind can piece together all the parts of this puzzle clearly showing a hoax agenda. This is in spite of all the supposition puked up by the DRT.

The only relevant issues in this case are the who and why but that may never be known. So we can be prepared for the next time. Could be scad students. This is a rich artsy craftsy college got a bunch of kids from all over the US whose parents just want to get them out of the house, to a viral marketing campaign funded by a major movie studio.

In any case, photos no longer an issue. At a larger scale the issue of psychological needs and wants of people who perpetrate and believe in this hoax. That to me is the greater issue, what is the psychological gravity that sucks these people into believing this crap.

In other words what is wrong with these people who live in a fantasy world and yet they walk among us every day as average citizens. That’s the psychology I want to know about. Why are there so many sheep? No wonder Hitler was such a persuasive individual. Plenty of sheep to follow and that's the real issue what is it in the brains of people to make them susceptible to this kind of garbage.

That's the real issue.

Who was it who said “a sucker born every minute”

I should write a book about my ride to never never land on a drone, it would probably be a best seller. I bet the DRT would buy it!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Btw, as if this isn't a dead horse already. I just loaded the 'original' high resolution images to jpegsnoop and it says image is edited with LEAD Technologies Inc software.
Why didn't anyone do this before?

It was done many many times. I think the general concensus was that those data fields could be embedded by just viewers, downloaders or other programs without being an indication the images were actually changed.
It seems to have been accepted as a reasonable explanation and not the smoking gun alone. Just another item to raise eyebrows! That's my take anyway from what I've read and know.
There's many posts on the topic on several forums. Use your own judgement.

Oh, I believe the DRT poll starts tomorrow (March 17). I for one cannot wait. I wonder if non-DRT members can vote?

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Katterfelto]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In going back to the beginning, its almost like visiting a cemetery. you see tombstones with names and dates, wonder what each graves occupant may have done with their lives, whether one knew the other, seeing generation after generation, envisioning and hearing voices, some lives cut short, others living a long and hopefully productive tenures, just reflection after reflection, to pay respects and contemplate ones own mortality. Hoping in some small way perhaps the spirit or ghost is watching you, wish them well so they can be at peace. Some simple marker say nothing, and others are grand and tell you everything, wanting to stand out above all the rest, whether by intention or just just they happened to be able to afford it or they were very very liked.

So thanks to Sidd , who asked me to go and pay my respects, I took a walk along the trail where Isaac started June 26, 2007 and came across some email exchanges between people who are scientists, journalists, etc, and or in the know of things like Jack Sarfatti , a well known and respected physicist, and Linda Howe, yes our Linda, and Tim Ventura, who is perhaps one of the most agressive young men, and advocates for antigravity.
I think their feelings, on the 27 and 28 were quite prophetic, as even collins was referenced,. More importantly, you would think their opinions would have mattered to Linda, who rather than pause for thought, we know went full steam ahead, after all she had put in all that time with shirley, and then Alabama drones, all events that there is no evidence on her board of reports prior to the dragonflies.

Matters such as lack of markers were brung up, such as the lack of stamps. One party, said the Gov does that to keep attention away from most sensitive material. But Yet, I imagine putting Extra Terrestial technology and using terms like Anti Gravity would definitely make it much more if not absolutely, discreet, so that markings were not necessary, in the event someone just glanced.

I am sure Marvin, and You Katter have not seen these or recall them, but all of us can find something interesting. Or perhaps, the ghosts will follow you home or lead to more buried answers.

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

I do wonder why Tim had said he felt a need to apologize to Linda for Caret, when he called it a hoax himself, it was out of place, at the very beginning, but the rest flows beautifully.
Its interesting Linda was supposed to come out with a special report about now, perhaps to link it to disclosure, something if you examine the email listings you will see all too familiar names, in that arena. Heck, if exopolitics can link their material to Battlestar Galactica and the UN, well, darn well, she can salvage her name too linking the mess to "disclosure".

If she wants to salvage that, then she should, after whats been completed, and what her peers told her in the emails, also release those 11 pictures, which the entire internet knows about, so the real ufologists with skills, can study them, and help ufology as a whole. She fails to see the "big Picture" and has spent her last waking moment it seems avoiding questions, just as the puppet DRT and PI's did. At leastthe PIs, complicit or not, were paid and under contract....but I digress

Its getting time for them to "come out cupboard" anyway as Sherwood's Rajon Man at cropcircleexplorers said once, and start the next phase. Just don't do it on April 1, 2009. Thats too obvious.

PS ..Its a hilarious coincidence that alan parker is an email recipient, as thats the name used in Sarah Conners famous Earthlings are welcome here" . I think the real alan parker is a movie producer and screenwriter.
They admitted scratching of Isaacs name, but I wonder how they got that Alan Parker into the Scc script? Was it pulled out unconsciously from the Ether?

I am sure Isaac is turning over in his grave right now.

Well

Anyone mourning him and the story, , I will just say he and the story are in a much better place now.

RIP

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63ea1f522aa8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starhammer
Any Real Questions Will Be Answered But More Then Likely Not In This Less Then Deductive Manner.

Could be a reason to come back for a while, starhammer.

Let's start with one simple question and see, if you answer:

Do you know, who created the picture?

Greetings!

Sidd

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I may have seen the CARET craft while living in the Santa Cruz mountains above Palo Alto and Silicon Valley in the late 70's and now. These objects occasionally appeared crossing from west to east at a speed that made it appear as if they were slow moving satellites although I never saw more than one at a time. I didn't get a close up view of the objects, but noticed that they got bigger as they got closer and occasionally light from Silicon Valley would illuminate what appeared to be a circular disk with sunset colors reflected back from the east bay hills. The surprising characteristic about these craft is that they can suddenly stop and change direction on a dime. They go in straight lines until they change at some point as if making a course correction towards somewhere in Silicon Valley. These may have been malfunctioning CARET craft that lost their invisibility. I suggest that there are actual CARET craft, but that they were made in Silicon Valley and tested over the nearby Santa Cruz mountains.

In regard to the glyphs on the CARET craft and in the provided drawings:
Some of the CARET glyphs appear to be repetitious and reversed.
It has been suggested that these stylized CARET glyphs can be field activated for real world use when used in diagrams and geometric patterns an that the energy and power created depends on the material or device they are imprinted on. These CARET glyphs may indeed be magical symbols with the power to make a rock into a Philosopher's Stone. Inital epigraphic analysis of the CARET glyphs indicates that these are derivative symbols that have simularities to the Hall of Records script found under the Great Pyramid in Egypt. The deviation in style may be attributed to modern rendering of ancient glyph sets by ETs or humans. The graphical grammar is interesting, but the underlying logic is imprinted in the actual substrate of the material which becomes intelligent by design.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by paracelsus]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by paracelsus]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That's nice. Tell Nemo we said hi.

*sigh* Man, I wish these nuts would get a life.

top topics

<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join