It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 412
<< 409  410  411    413  414  415 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Oh, I always was a fan of the Daily Rant Times, but I heard, some French moderator took all the inside jobs, fired all the inside guys and used some guys, to do all the food (foot)- and handjobs, calling them DRT...

Only gossip, I guess...

Edited to add foot, but I forgot why I did...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Siddharta]

reply to post by Siddharta

Odd you said that sid, I think Nemo was modded at a new disclosure site too.Avalon, if I am not mistaken. So you think they get inside and tapeworm it?
Like Jonathan the fish man tried to do here.?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
While we are waiting for some clear and honest answers to those honest questions , and while Numbers rationalizes on behalf of of the witnesses as if he were they himself. lets not forget he once convinced a forum that certain discrepancies indicating manipulation were "optical illusions" Merely study the Mars numbers exchanges, and just smile at him convincing a man who has been around death and life situations for most of his life, a 40 year veteran of photography, a man hwho has worked with his hands and his Head.. yet Numbers would have you believe he "knows people better than Mars" and just what spooked the witnesses to all lie, and locations shift to miles away from reported testimony.. Yet He can't see the same types of lamps and lights right in his neighborhood, or the PIs that lived down the road, or The events took place down the road, etc etc.
This is of course exceeded by his uncanny inability to discern a hoax, even after the facts are presented.

So we wait and listen to some good Classical music.

or wecan wait until the Sarah Clownicals come on

Thanx FBnC Ohio

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Fellow Arcers and ATS seekers you asked for a few honest good men.Nay, one good man from the DRT, to help put this matter to rest, and they send you a professional skier , Aye , a slolum artist, SPF33, and a good one at that.

it was only a matter of time before someone recognized the locations. could have been a dish installer in tahoe, a hiking tour guide operator for stephen, a utility worker for raj, etc. point being i never felt the locations would remain undiscovered for long and am baffled as to why the potential drone creators are expected to believe the opposite.

Don't be baffled SPF33, just answer where the locations since you feel it was a question of time question of time when the locations would be found.
You know what the deal here is. Hoxers like any scammer know things have a limited life cycle, so why by beating around the bush, are you trying to extend the hoax. That makes you complicit, knowing and with holding.

You said once in private a year ago, afer you knew this thing was flawed.you needed to see more, a year ago almost, that you wanted to see the discourse develop into something, dynamics wise, as one never knows what it can become, which is another word even in your Ad Marketing business, where you deal with illusions all the time, its your trade. and you know all too too well, its called Buzz.
If you want real Buzz, answer the questions.
What an outrageous and hippocritical stance you have.

Its so easy to find?, well tell us where you found it..or at least in the framework of the three questions by 1111 and Marvin.
Don't you feel the public can handle the truth?
Or is it you and DRT can't handle the publics reaction to that info?
You bought it on yourselves DRT , and you SPF33 especially helped foster this, longer than it had any need too.
You can flatter yourselves for that...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you SPF33, I thought you wouldn't post here. AS for relying on what Linda said to bolster Chads bakersfield, just remember that Linda has Lied and or Misdirected having had conversations she cant produce, as well. I am sure it was all for the "good of the order".
As for rehashing as you call it, its was merely to establish your expertise and commercial interest and experience in marketing, making you still a party of interest, as are other members of the DRT core group.
You can't produce a pole location because it may very well be, that what was put up , with so many available poles without the craft that seemed to be floating around , as the so called "find", was fabricated to bluff your hoaxers, who have not called in despite the prayers and flares of Nemo.. Now, you have to put up or shutup, as he called your bluff. Didn't you know Isaac and that crew were betting people?
If this were strip poker, I would have to order at least seven wooden barrels for the Drt , as its very evident you have all run out of collateral.

Good day

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

omg Sys, please don't name sites like DRT, which point me to OMF, when I bored out of my mind. :p

Because even though I know better.... I don't know it's kinda like how people enjoy watching car wrecks on Television.

But now...I feel like I need a good bath after just reading all of the LMH brown noseing going on

Then they try to claim "they" or "thier" PI's made every discovery that was ever made in the droan case. But yet they still can't see the forest fore' the trees.

starts to take deep breaths..., it's gonna be alright Nola. whew!

Whats that saying idle time is the devils...plaything or something.

*goes back to the Droan hoax dot com page* and will not get redirected to any drt,or omf "forum".

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Star for you , Yes, I don't blame you Nola, this all reminds me of that meme analysis, that the Alien is Under Construction by Collins. We are at the phase now known fondly, and very familiar, " The Grand Excuses are under Construction" and they do seem to have a dizzying effect on readers enough that I would seriously recommend those inexpensive over the counter tablets, Dramamine, used in motion sickness. They work really well.

It would be cooler if somebody can call in, as they will have a call in period, which I am sure will be screened and if you mention what needs to be known, like the pix and conversations with the "witnesses", you will most likely be bumped off. They may also have prescripted questions, where the pre arranged caller asks as planned, and the host pauses, and says "good question" they go on to give a long "thoughtful and insightful answe", that really answers nothing.

I am surprised no one has asked Whitley what the status of his "investigations were he mentioned 6-26-2007, and theory of several hoaxes within this story. He left it dangling like a participle.
www.unknowncountry.com... scroll to bottom paragraph or just read the whole thing for laughs and giggles.

Oh I forgot at C2C you can see the latest ufo "an octopus" shaped one the photographer called it. His name Thomas D.
Thomas or Tom must a very popular name in California.

The reflectivity reminds of of those helium party, ballons, (we have lots of those come thru here,and it goes from Octopus , or arachnid, to bent twisted/cross as if responding to the wind pressure. That could be just me of course.

www.Coasttocoastam.com...

What I find fascinating also is, after a litttle research, the sighter, Thomas, is also from San Jose, Ca, near some streets we recently searched.
I am starting to wonder if there is something in the water supply of San Jose, we know lead poisoning brung down the Roman Empire, and algae caused birds to go crazy in Hitchcoks movie..

But here I must confess...Thomas sounds sincere, he is accessible, its a real family.and kudos for sending it in and openness, unlike every fear drenched drone witness we had.
[Image]
Unremarkable exif data.
Make = Panasonic
Model = DMC-LZ2
Orientation = top/left
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
Software = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Windows
Date Time = 2009-01-28 19:39:03
YCbCr Positioning = co-sited
Exif IFD Pointer = Offset: 448
PrintIM Data = 208 Byte

[Camera]
Exposure Time = 1/400"
F Number = F4.5
Exposure Program = Normal program
ISO Speed Ratings = 100
Exif Version = Version 2.2
Date Time Original = 2009-01-27 14:10:46
Date Time Digitized = 2009-01-27 14:10:46
Components Configuration = YCbcr
Compressed Bits Per Pixel = 4
Exposure Bias Value = ±0EV
Max Aperture Value = F2.83
Metering Mode = Pattern
Light Source = Flash
Flash = Flash fired, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 36.6mm
Flashpix Version = Version 1.0
Color Space = sRGB
Exif Image Width = 756
Exif Image Height = 567
Interoperability IFD Pointer = Offset: 948
Sensing Method = One-chip color area sensor
File Source = DSC
Scene Type = A directly photographed image
Custom Rendered = Normal process
Exposure Mode = Auto exposure
White Balance = Auto white balance
Digital Zoom Ratio = 4x
Focal Length In 35mm Film = 222mm
Scene Capture Type = Normal
Gain Control = None
Contrast = Normal
Saturation = High saturation
Sharpness = Hard

[Interoperability]
Interoperability Index = ExifR98
Interoperability Version = Version 1.0

[Thumbnail Info]
Compression = JPEG Compressed (Thumbnail)
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
JPEG Interchange Format = Offset: 1074
JPEG Interchange Format Length = Length: 1066

[Thumbnail]
Thumbnail = 160 x 120

I do like the arachnid shape. I believe octopii have 8 legs not four anyway.
If a balloon, at least it looks like an interesting balloon.
Odd c2c called it diamond shape, based on the properties check of the pic. the Believers in the drones would have loved this to bolster their Octopussi drone from Witness X the Pis gave us months ago, as they did the chupacabra drone of Brazil. I say Octopussi, in the James Bond sense due to the intrigue and covertness they like to convey to the public. Like.
This is really hush hush stuff.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Major Tom:I listened last night to LMH, and I didn't here the word Dragonfly or Drones anywhere. Can I get a confirmation on this Houston? Houston do you copy?
Mission Control: Thats an affirmative Major Tom.
Over

Major Tom : Target locked ..Hoaxbandit has been acquired, repeat Hoax bandit has been acquired ARC returning to base.
Over.
Mission Control: I copy that
Over

image source kris Avery/Droneonline, Kaptive Studio.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"Software = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Windows"

So, like, am I the last computer owner on Earth who does not have some version of Photoshop?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hi Doubles!!
when I saw that I said ..dang..its like they all are doing it now, so I put unremarkable, the high saturation caught my eye too.. but on this one I think he caught a balloon, and then he processed the pic to make it clear. He didn't try to make it sound ufoish or etish in the sense he described just how appendaged balloons do sometimes. But he should have said he tweaked it, he observed it was moving slow observe the appendages twisting nonsunced, just like a balloon.I only marveled at how he Lives right in San Jose, fast becoming a UFO hotspot, he he, about 10 or so minutes away from our suspects. Its probably all coincidence, and that is a legitimate family from the varied tools and info available as I could tell.

Please let me know if you got that last email.
Also note the dramatic shift To Steph and Ty, where they put all sorts of dazzling arrays of coordinates and maps, just like the old days. They know its unreliable, yet, won't post the 'real"coordinates of the found Raj Pole they claim to have had. IMO, They never had the location. It was a bluff, to be extremely polite. Now you see it, now you don't.

OnzeAout posted at his research facillity 1/29/09
source DRT

In the light of our recent discoveries about Raj's spot, I think we should be able for now to try to find Ty's location, despite of the poor clues he left behind him

Err are we not missing something here? A discovery is announced to public, but that the public can't verify.? what kind of report is that? Thats just like the missing witness. So Lets forget Curtain A,
but follow us to to guess whats behind Curtsain B? Is this denial or hoaxter talk.

They will post dazzling speculation, but never the facts that will bury their version of reality. Its the exact same ignorant and Unscrupulous behavior LMH did withhloding the Hi Rz pix, not because someone would make fakes from them, but clearly, they would be proven fakes themselves. She had hard copies not scans.
Just how inane phoney can these people get? we have not seen the end yet. No siree.
What we see is the New "old"strategy,
If you can't Dazzle em with Brilliance, Baffle them with BS, then turn out the lights.

Who is acting more like government disinfo and hoaxters here? , the witnesses, or these people? The very same people clamoring for " Disclosure" from the government on the air, on websites, at conferences, ufo conventions, book signings, making "fabulous soundbytes", year after year, but can't demonstrate one iota of "transparency" themselves and instead become bastions of shameless secrecy, inexplicable to some, but quite apparent to others!

Just who will be shattered here by the release of the location information and the Hi rez pix, they or the Public...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

"Software = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Windows"

So, like, am I the last computer owner on Earth who does not have some version of Photoshop?

Had a quick look and the other images on C2C show signs of PS so the chances are that they’ve upgraded from PSElements 2 to 6.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes thats the most probable explanation, lots of people have upgraded from ps2, except Mars, as far as I know. The family as I said is a real family. I hope c2c puts in their pictures the post, that they used such an such software to put their pictures, instead of just posting and asking everyone, what do they think. Otherwise it just becomes a self serving topic, as they know serious researchers look at things like that and it can become a major stumbling block from the onset.
So, when are they going to get serious?

Yes, but not so serious, serious like Ivo, so serious that he would do anything to keep this charade going, won't release info himself to public and or even his own partners like Jake, ufo and others who could certainly make something of it, like those Ips and discussions he held with Raj, and Jennifer, and "defend". or "prop up" really the DRT, make them moderators, threaten coadmins or other mods in the matter if they didn't tow the party line.. Let's remember a lot of the action really happened at the beginning. He was right there with Admin, pointing the way, saying same crap..I have been in contact..I have discussed with..etc etc.
Put a sock in it!
You lost control.

Now, the jig is up.
He comes screaming like a little girl, as his ususal style along with Doc Surfer and Admin.

You You know you guys give the DRT a case of crap over not releasing ANY information and then when they do release some partial info you assign nefarious motives to their actions.

Why not try to support their efforts to a conclusion based upon their findings in total? Wouldn't that be the proper thing to do?

Unless gutter-sniping is all you care about - and then if it is we can have a totally different conversation here.

Let me further add that I have been in communication with them and based upon where they are with their investigation I am very comfortable with saying that they are not ruling anything out. And by that I mean that the DRT does believe that this could lead to the four possible conclusions:

- outright hoax
- disinformation
- real - earthly
- real - not of this world

You are correct, thats the problem, they are not ruling anything out Mr.Ivo including the absurd at the expense of facts.! Get real!!

Let me further add, He/Ivo is going right down with them, he was there in the very first discussions with the hoaxters, He Knows it and We know it. IMO, If he is going to tell anyone what to do, well he should tell himself its time to cash in his interest, and sell it to a partner(s) that knows how to run a website in an honest ,above board, unobtrusive manner before they run the share value down to nothing.
He nor and Admin don't control this anymore , we regular people, do and go where we wish to go in this hoax matter and ask what we wish. he and two others are gonna have to sweat this one out, along with LMH ..Tuff it out Tuff guys.
Its obvious he and they forgot what the purpose of a forum is, discussion, ask questions, and yes, demand answers, when its painfully quite evident they have the answers and are concealing them.

Have a great day!

PS

For those interested in the esoterica magik and fantasy, I will be selling special apprentice kits, for $49.95,plus of course, a "modest" shipping and handling charge. Allow 6 months for delivery. These are unique kits. They take time to put together. No hoaxter worth his or her salt should be without one.Those of you familar with broomstick handles and "quick sweeping up", pounding at skeptics, will particularly enjoy having one of these in your collection. All our kits are designed with practicality in mind.
The plunger is absolutely indispensable when things suddenly get backed up in "ye ole kings throne".
Look at what happened to the good folks above who were caught without one.

H20 , hydrogen dioxide not included.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how ludicrous, ill informed, or divorced from reality it may be, so here is mine:

Anyone who is still actively pushing the idea that the drones are somehow real and not the spawn of an Internet hoax either

1) has not been paying attention.

2) does not have both oars in the water.

3) is *ahem* not too bright.

4) is lying.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I wondered what happened to the outsourcing of photo analysis by 11A aka Onzeaout to the Program Online Consortium, a French pool of guns for hire outfit. I found this by accident , but nothing was mentioned whether it was completed. . What were he results of the texture vs CGI tests?.
Going to divshare link 3 one will see the photos. All very impressive.
Did they go thru, or..did they back out on special project 2105?
Thank you.

www.progonline.com...
its in french but the translator gave this .
Quote "
presentation:
Small international group of private researchers search a programmer/developer JAVA experienced towards its project, analysis of photographic texture using Gabor, filters as part of a study to discriminate against the CGI photographs, and the study of special images images.
-High level mathematics (Gabor filters use)
-Control of JAVA
MISSION:
From the explanatory in English, file the candidate must establish a JAVA for a gross by Gabor; filters given image processing and its classification, thanks to the k - nn, in two distinct categories algorithm script: computer generated images and "Photographics".

The file is divided into two chapters: "Visual features and texture feature". The Visual features part is supported by us - even.
The candidate must carefully read the document and to absorb the treatment of the part "Texturizer feature" (Chapter 5)
For this work, the use of images-testing is necessary. We have formed for this purpose two separate folders:
1 - 1000 photographic images in.bmp and.jpg:
www.DivShare.com...
2 - 632 images CGI
www.DivShare.com...
Once the selection criteria posted and experienced, the applicant shall test the following images:
www.DivShare.com... caret shots (edit)
and classify them according to the output data obtained in the CGI Group or the group photographs.
Finally, the candidate can be found in the.RAR, in addition to the a test of implementation by our team of the JAVA code for the filter of Gabor explanatory, PDF file.
If this work is conclusive, the candidate may be offer similar, other work on images decomposed in Photoshop.
nature of the project : this project is a concrete, project and a certain achievement
the administrator comment: this client has been verified by telephone. His project is serious, and has a great chance of materialise, provided to receive relevant offers. "

Do Tell : what happened?

Did they go straight to Div share C and say, BS?
Why so quiet ehh?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Denise at UCB found the answer at that same link..after 3 months of discussion, what they could do could not do.

My, 14 Apr 2008 22:18: 16 Message posted by onzeaout with l' attention of: administrator Good evening, Finally, jrouquie ( one of the contractors)does not have sufficient time to concretize my project. Moreover, many technical constraints make this project difficult to realize and for a dubious exit. I keep the technical data and prefers to suspend l' implementation of my project, for the moment. Cordially

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey, Sys!

I have been thinking for this for such a long time! If it is a hoax, so why should the hoaxer be interested in me? And if this is real, why should the aliens do this all for me?

My psychiatrist said, nobody cares for me. So I am really wondering, who is doing all that for me.

Looking at the drone, I think: Boahh! Eyyyy! That looks like a drone! But than again I wonder, who's bike it was, that I rode back there in Big Bottom. I guess my memory is suffering from the anal probe of the fifth dimension.

You know, I think DRT is right: Everything is real but reality! And if not, I would still take the Tuna-position: If nothing seems to be real, but you are awake, so maybe it is all true!

Or the Tomi-position: I never said anything, but that was the truth!

I prefer Obelix, the old Gauloise' hero: "Here is only one pole, and that is no pole at all!"

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ARC Productions Studios , is in possession of a fox studio audio clip from the upcoming SCC terminator series that again borrows from the Isaac story directly. I don't know what copyrights are involved but will retain as long as needed until Fox pulls the plug. The source of this is to be kept confidential .
It can be gotten discretely here while you still can.
www.box.net...
Unbelievable.....
I can't wait to see the final production itself.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have to admit that the whole Issac at Caret thing is just too good to be true. There are a few holes in his story though, and as a photographer myself I can see that the images of the Drone parts that CARET were meant ti be working on do look fake. What does it for me is depth of field (Where the image in the foreground is in focus and the distant parts of the image are out of focus). This either indicates that the photographs are of models (Small table to models) which always give you a a shallow depth of field due to the close nature of the lens. Just try taking a photo of a few models yourself and see the results. If however they are larger parts, then the scientific researcher who took the photo's should be sacked. I know that if I were taking photo's of an object of that importance, I would use a narrow apature (f 8.0) so that all the object will be in precise focus. So to me thos images are photo's of models.

Also, I dont mean to pick holes again in his story. But this "Isaac" chap is trying to come across as an untreacable anonymous character. OK, even a basic researcher could figure out who he is. Lets say that 1000 people worked at CARET, 50% of them had a degree in Engineering, 50% of those joined at the same time as Isaac, 80% of those would have left at the same time as Isaac, which leaves 50 people. How many of those 50 would have made it to senior management like Isaac so that they did not get searched on the way out each day....The odds probably point to about 5 people. So it won't take the NSA, CIA or whoever would want to topple this chap very long to narrow down a very small list of suspects. Isaac. If your real and I have just shed some light on a little slip up....run for the hills.

10 out of 10 for effort though. Very good job. Almost had me interested.

Kilas UK.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
LOL, I create a post designed to insult the hoaxers, and this is what happens:

Your recent post in the "Raj Pole" thread has been deleted as it was an unadulterated attack upon another member - nemo.

Looks like nemo took it to heart.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am banned again, for asking questions I guess.

They are even too lazy to explain their decisions. If it was a decision at all...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
1111 and Sidd, gee wiz guyz.. Its a rigged deck no matter what you say at that site,
So don't you take it to heart. They had very very hi hopes for this thing, from Isaac to Linda, whitley, to OM. You and others dashed their hopes. They are devastated and in disarray.
All they can do at this point, is what they do now, prevent the John Q publics, from rubbing it in.

They want something that history will say this was a fantastic mystery, like Roswell, too complex and bizarre to be a hoax, all from a narrative and quickly judged, even without analysis, correctly, fake photographs. You have seen words used amongst themselves, incomparable, genius, verasimmilitude, but only from the same people and those id'd as sock puppets. So take it all with a very big salt crystal.

The only ones made some cash was AW, Josh and Fox who swiped, and those uk kids that won a video contest last year, 10K using the drones a tools for gov surveilance.
Linda and Rajon/lucy pringle got no traction for their cropcircles. Some still try even now.
OM learned the art of collaboration and loaded dice, and fixed roulette wheels and sharing member information.
No science, or even new pseudo science was uncovered. Unless we throw in adobe.

what you see are the stragglers left at OM and DRT, like those lost Japanese soldiers who stayed hiding after wwII, not knowing the war was lost and over, 20 years after the fact. For some, such a surrender, is unthinkable and unacceptable, after all, they built quite a big house of cards for what they wanted to push as a call for disclosure, but in reality transformed themselves into very big agents of disinformation, by keeping facts hidden like pole locations, and hard photos, , and misdirecting attentions to lies instead. . What they claimed to hate, they very early on, became. It is also a great testament, to "the acorn does not fall far from the tree".

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 409  410  411    413  414  415 >>

join