It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 411
<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hi all,

been following the drone reports on the likes of moulton howes website and coast to coast etc and was wondering whether someone here would be good enough to give me a quick summary of why of the current situation (how and why they are a hoax). The last time I read this thread it only had a few pages, and the drone reports were in their infancy.

Anyone care to sum up the current situation in a paragraph or two? (it would take me a month to read through the 410 pages plus ext links)

Also, As Strieber has gone on record saying hes seen one, Moulton howe was still on about them in December, do you believe this weakens their position as serious UFO researchers.

Assuming that is that its all been proved a hoax??

thanks

Neil

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hello Sys. Do you want to engage me in conversation, or just make a point?

I detect a modicum of sarcasm, so I would think the latter.

Either way, I'm not fazed.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pinchofsalt

LMH IMHO is no serious UFO researcher she is little more than a reporter that would not get hired by the world weekly news...Tabloid reporting that would make the folks at TMZ cringe.... Not reporting or responding to people or evidence that show that this a HOAX......This has not hurt her..LMH has hurt herself.....And continues to do so...
Even reporting at one time of a CGI/animation of being a real video of the drones....If she had done the research with a couple of mouse-clicks she would have seen the truth on that one.....

Go here for more on the drones
www.dronehoax.com...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by CFandM]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinchofsalt
hi all,

been following the drone reports on the likes of moulton howes website and coast to coast etc and was wondering whether someone here would be good enough to give me a quick summary of why of the current situation (how and why they are a hoax). The last time I read this thread it only had a few pages, and the drone reports were in their infancy.

Anyone care to sum up the current situation in a paragraph or two? (it would take me a month to read through the 410 pages plus ext links)

Also, As Strieber has gone on record saying hes seen one, Moulton howe was still on about them in December, do you believe this weakens their position as serious UFO researchers.

Assuming that is that its all been proved a hoax??

thanks

Neil

Hi pinch if you go to dronehoax.com there is a good summary there. If you click on my profile you will see some of the work done by analysts and exhibits etc that pointed to a hoax a long time ago.
Lots of work in the photographic analysts summary no discussion thread, was posted at OMF.
If you went to ufowatchdog.com your question is answered just on previous hoaxes alone. No, they are not imo, serious researchers. They are entertainers.

www.starfiretor.com... supporter and guest of Whitley, had given him her own photo analysis, showing photos fake., but he ignored her, and the rest of us.
Whitley just remarked at Unknown country, that he may, after all, have been "dreaming" concerning that last sighting, claiming they were real, but it was a "Doozey" he stated.
www.unknowncountry.com...
whitleys journals mystery of the drones scroll down posted Dec 27.
i215.photobucket.com...
Linda early on, claimed a fake video was real.
The Drone Research team, dedicated exclusively, with financing, and marketing, to proving they are real, just admitted, what we knew for 2 years, based on analysis, that deception was clearly involved in the flickr photo case of Rajman1977. But they refuse to show where the pole actually was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
]The new investigation is at a stage where I can report that the Raj location is not adjacent to or near Capitola and deception was clearly at work in Raj's report. 1-23-09
droneteam.com...
If Linda, currently in withdrawal, who holds "hard" evidence in the form of 11 hi res TY photos, records of conversations with the hoaxter/witnesses, including Isaac, 12 conversations with Chad, (another exposed liar) and has produced nothing to date. Well, that demonstrates she and Whitley, have nothing, and we don't expect them to say anything, The illusion of serious journalism given by them, in this case, is just that, an illusion.
Anything they release now, i.m.o, would expose the same incompetence and gullibility, and perhaps even complicity, In perpetuating this hoax as a real event, knowing full well it was the the contrary. Incompetency, yes, and and lets keep it real here, dishonesty.

As for others saying this thread, being a "sorry" and "convoluted" thread, or even me personally, It is the ONLY thread ANYWHERE that has seriously looked for the Hoaxers. It is first and the ONLY Thread ANYWHERE that declared it hoax First based on sound research, not my convoluted style.
And that was backed up by the full faith and credit of ATS Administration .

My style may not be to everyone's liking, but its the facts that count, and its a collective effort here of many good people, much much smarter than me for sure, particularly those in the ARC, which is a cross section of members ATS,OM,UCB,UfoBlog, Alien.DE, that resulted in helping ferret them out.

One forum, One thread, 8000 posts convoluted? Its nothing compared to others with 350 threads 27,000 posts, and over a thousand pages , if you look around. I would say we were rather efficient, in getting to our conclusion, and looking for the hoaxters, if nothing else.
We are not finished yet .

Good day to all
and to all a good day.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You really can't blame the passengers too much, it's the captain and the crew. The SS drone hit an iceberg called reality. So as the passengers, crew, and captain trample one another getting to the lifeboats you've got to expect that some of them are looking for someone to blame. That dose of reality is too much for some of them, they can't handle it, but it helps if they could lash out at someone. Sys, since you were one of the few telling them to watch out for the iceberg they're going to focus their frustration, disappointment and resentment on you. This is natural when people come to a stark realization that their belief system is out of kilter. Introspection is covered by many layers of denial but the fact that they are lashing out is a good sign, it shows that the layers of denial are succumbing to the antibiotic of reality. Good work Sys.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thank you Gorgo, you have been with this from the onset. I Remember when you said you didn't t know what you could contribute to the ARC, Oh you have.. a keen and level mind my friend. Our greatest asset.
I note Linda is on Hiatus, since Jan !0. A badly needed and well deserved respite, rest and recuperation I might add , more so for us in ufology than for her.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That was a great post Sys! I mean that too.

You guys did do some great work in exposing the hoax; my point was that it drifted off a little there towards the end (for several hundred pages) where it seemed everything from The Seven Samurai to Jedi Warriors (don't quote me on the content) was expanded upon.

I should have used my brain like Pinch of Salt did, and just ask what the upshot was!

No hard feelings, ok?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
tomi01uk-

the words "freaked-out" would indicate a writer (s) of middle age years..

sys_config-

Not only are you freaked out, just like your signature

MR1159-

11:59. Because any earlier is a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr1159, no hard feelings. We have been anticipating some blowback, as some people put some very serious money , to hire PIS for over a year, plane fare, Tshirts no one wants, etc.. And now have egg on their face. and are madder than wet hens, that it was all for nothing.
I thought you might have been one of them, so I equally apologize at my
reaction.
We use a lot of video and imagery to convey points some time, and to blow off some steam for fun. Trust me, you will be doing the same as you get used to the thread.

Peace
^i^

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What, did I read this correctly on the "Raj" Pole located by the DRT" thread on OMF?

"...Posted by Numbers at the DRT forum"

"The investigation is at a stage where I can report that the Raj location is not adjacent to or near Capitola and deception was clearly at work in Raj's report."

- jeddyhi post

Now Lads, I really do try to keep it real, but now I see some of the best and brightest (or the usual suspects) are saying there - despite the deception - that SOMETHING MUST BE REAL by using an Alfred Hitchcock proof keying into that great movie: "The Birds."

Since I am an old sports car aficionado, I always did crave that Aston Martin DB 2/4 that hero Rod Taylor dodged them pesky avians with!

Guess that's where we get the phrase "peckerwood" from...Ka Caw, Ka Caw...

[edit on 24-1-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

They are down to clutching at fictional feathers from decades-dead crows, and Tomi threatening to send her "family" (Sicilian, no less!) after us. Too bad the UFO hoax business does not have the ratings system TV has. This series would have been canceled and forgotten long ago!

Crows on a line in Santa Barbara.

Here is a link to the blog where I found that photo. Well worth a look.
tripcart.typepad.com...

[edit on 1/24/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sicilian, my goodness, we all might wind up in an acid bath or something.
It seems Denise hit unintentially upon something I also ran across. but she doesn't grasp the signicance yet, that resulted in the outburst you mentioned just now. I would recommend taking a closer look at that link, and see also whether that last surname is connected with Warren Ellis, the comic book /graphics Sci-Fi novel writer who resides in the UK. Just a few precautionary checks just to weed out any false leads. I believe we are on track already. There is a reason why she, not Denise, keeps trying to draw fire to herself, like a martyr for Ummi, and offers nothing to help the investigation, but rather derail any inquiry from this end. and then screams NDA in private messages to me, from some old legal matter, of years ago, that has nothing whatsoevr to do with this case. Rather odd one overlapping the other like that. SPF33, also, was concerned about his. So am I.

Double!! That telephone pole, the Birds. Great Scott it has an eerie similarity to the Raj Pole. Any other poster and pix from the movie around?
I would laugh my socks off if that were the case withe the Raj.

That first pic in the liknk had me laughing, it was a giant field of corn..

Speaking of that, I noted a post, that the PIs don't have the time anymore like before, and have to schedule other clients.
Sounds like a winding down to me, or out of ammunition.
Will they be going on hiatus like Linda?, I had always thought they were in hibernation to start with.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am reposting Eleven Elevens . 11 11 /Allis0neand Marvins questions, I saw at UCB.. now that DRT found a pole but haven't released other important info, that does not affect location.
Quoting poster UCB/01/25/09
quote:
"Yes DRT, will you Please, for the sake of everything involved, in the name of goodwill and science:
1.Please,confirm the Sun direction on the telephone pole, which wont compromise the investigation. It will then settle all the CGI arguments.
2.Please,release the compass directions of the pole… the locations of the other pole and street light (relative to that pole).
3.Please,Does the camera timing (EXIF data) make sense to the distance traveled between photos ?

Thank you!
It well help gauge the depth he/they went to creating this particular part of the story, as it looks like more than just a mere mistake of words on his part."
unquote

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks Sysco. Yes, by all means if the DRT wants to hang on to whatever credibility they have (zero in my opinion, but I am not everybody) then they should immediately release the alignment data for the poles they have "discovered." There is absolutely no reason for them to withhold that information.

I am not real clear on what that will do for us, however. Is there really any question that the drones are a CGI hoax? So I'm wondering if having accurate alignment data will just refine the studies already done, or is there some fundamental thing that cannot be determined without an accurate fix? Stated another way, don't we have all the sun angle data we need from the photos? I'm just curious, and don't need a full explanation; kind of an either or is all I can use anyway, since I am far from a CGI expert. Kind of like some other people I could name...

Which brings me to something I don't recall seeing mentioned in this matter. After all the confirmation is done with the real data from the real pole, and all the investigations have been done (how much longer could that take? I mean in the real world.) then the location needs to be revealed so the data can be confirmed. We cannot allow one small group of people to keep the location secret long after there is the ghost of a reason for doing so.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am amused at how long will hoaxers and their helpers, imo, keep pretending they are investigators and researchers. I guess we can pretend everything is "above board" and that we are "seriously" interested a little longer. Just nod agreeingly in a professorial manner, , ahmm ahaa.I see...but say nothing else. I play pretend with my grands all the time. My grand just doesn't know how I figured things out, and other times , I just humor her. Like when she oversweetens my coffee, I still say "delicious sweetheart" best I ever had.
I must admit, Its not too much fun playing pretend with these grownups, even when we tell them the punchline.. They just don't seem to get it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This news is worth to post it in two forums:

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes I saw That Nasty Sid!!!
That is so kewl..Serious, Nekitamo was always a gentleman, from my experience at OM, anyway, surely he can shed light on this. But as even MarsAve was not allowed to go find the Raj Pole, that Nekitamo found, even after all Mars did for PI's, and even after joining DRT like a friend, I don't know what Nekitamo can do. They are scrutinizing Mars very carefully., like a weenie on a stick. Drt has a strange power over them. I did have a good Croation friend in NJ, had quite a temper, very independent. If its like Latinos, he will be his own boss I am sure.
As long as they keep win or lose mentality out of it, then there is hope.
I hope he sees your post. It seems to have already been taken to UCB with
an interesting twist.
Regards

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Its a good thing you posted that sidd...I canceled my subscription months ago to that rag....When it did show up it had strange writing on it....Or the articles just droned on and on speculating, guessing, fabricating stories I think...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh, I always was a fan of the Daily Rant Times, but I heard, some French moderator took all the inside jobs, fired all the inside guys and used some guys, to do all the food (foot)- and handjobs, calling them DRT...

Only gossip, I guess...

Edited to add foot, but I forgot why I did...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Siddharta]

new topics

top topics

<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join