It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 410
<< 407  408  409    411  412  413 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Scrolling halfway down, NEMO posts a second new ‘pole AND lamppost' photo without mentioning who took the photo, which is strange because THIS was included in the EXIF data on this second photo:

"Image input equipment model: DiMAGE X"

Yes, Klat, this shows us, that it was a viral marketing campaign, a joint venture of PG&E and Minolta. They sold a lot of their old DiMage X cameras since than, but nobody bought a telephone pole or a lamp yet, so they sent MarsAve to reveal the hoax.

Or maybe, the Spanish-French aliens just tried to conquer the USA:

In June 2003, a scientist with the pseudonym Jean Pollion released, in French, his book Ummo, de vrais extraterrestres, or, Ummo, real extraterrestrials in which he analyses the "Ummite" thoughts and language. He shows that the Ummo language is different from any other language we know in that it is a "functional" language. One of the astonishing properties of this language, according to the author, is that it works without a dictionary. One must only know 18 symbols, that Pollion has named "soncepts", which if combined make up a functional description of the thing or situation that the creator of the "word" is trying to convey. Currently, more than 1300 pages of those letters have been registered, but it is possible that many other letters exist. In a 1988 letter, reference is made to the existence of 3850 pages, copies of which having been sent to several individuals, represent perhaps up to 160,000 pages of total Ummo documents.

The true identity of the authors of those reports remains unknown. Dash notes that "few ufologists outside Spain took the Ummoism seriously—the photographic evidence was highly suspect, and, while the Ummite letters were more sophisticated than most contactee communication, there was nothing in them that could not have originated on Earth." Still, Dash allows that, whatever their origins, "considerable effort had gone into the supposed hoax."

Source

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, apparently Numbers and the DRT has had at least one Minolta DiMAGE X since June 29, 2008 as seen here:

droneteam.com...

Someone must have been carrying that same camera when they returned to shoot a followup photo with an authentic RajMin-olta camera.

Tends to be more than a mite confusing for we poor armchair researchers.

Hmmmm...I wonder who won the PI's generous $100 reward for finding the pole? Or the lamppost? Or both?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No remote linking unless you upgrade that account Sid, we need to get spf33 in here so he can upgrade it for us, so we can look at that

@klatu, well since it wasn't a contest, most likely Nekitamo and 11A share it.

Okay I cross referenced Pollion, and

Jesus H. Christ Sid!
what a hoax.
www.strangemag.com... describes the hoax
en.wikipedia.org... background from wiki
www.ummo-sciences.org... a dedicated French site
with tons of made up idiot grams.
What kind of logic is "because they took considerable effort" must imply therefore real, or give them ticket to ride. Idiots, they said same thing here too.

The guy Luis Pena of Spain, admitted it himself.
Cults developed, this very much follows the cult of Urantia from the 50's, a strange book left explainingg the angel alien higherchies, and circles of existence. I believe one of DRT members is a Urantian, thats why he plays that the drones have been here forever.
It sounds like the Ummites took their cue from them, and added a few twists.

As a cult group, they would be interested in spreading the idea to the US and Uk,, and of course the French, then would have their own Roswell. Ideating here,
That might explain this French presence or connection..the DRT represent their young prophets! To this day they still behave like a cult.
You would not need a lot of people at first, just a small hard core of malleable idiots, as defenders of the faith. A look at Ovnis will show the continued Derriere rubbing with Earthfies and Whitley. They help each other develop markets.

Great find my old friend.
I would like to get the name of that thibault guy, that DRT changed name..left Thibault but put in Grangier as last name. He was an author/ufologist and had written about the U.S. history.of UFOs, much like Lucas in the Roman bible, wrote the christian history of events.

Fascinating, no wonder they don't want to divulge whats in their upcoming book. I am sure Tomi knows, being so versed in copyrights, and an integral part of this story herself.

I wonder who will play the Ummite Judas and Jezzabelle?

Great work Klat and Sid. I hope the answers come soon.
we have pieces, lets see how to tie them together.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

WOW, Sys!

You said exactly what I was thinking when you uttered:

"Jesus H. Christ Sid!"

But I never knew what the "H" in that exclamation stood for and now I do:

it is: "HOAX!"

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Some think the H stand for Honesty... We'll never change that, I fear...

I personally think, the H stands for honey. Smear honey around their mouthes and they will believe everything. Even if it is proven to be a hoax for a long time.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Doubles did an excellent followup after your post was mentioned at UCB , by Denise. Looks like promising ARC material to me, I might add.
We hear about this things and just see the surface. Here is what he posted.
""

There is much to learn from UMMO that applies to the drones and the dronies. That is a very interesting piece that Sidd brought us. Thanks, Sidd.

Jacqes Vallee had some interesting things to say about UMMO. Lots of real ufologists have looked at it and said, "Hoax. But someone went to an awful lot of trouble..." Sound familiar? Soviet spies were among the many suspects in that sorry episode. If UMMO had had a web site online the same day the thing appeared, a web site apparently owned by an attorney who is current in the intellectual property business, then it might have been someone other than "Russian spies" at the top of the suspect list. Here is a quote and a link to the Wiki page where I found it. It, too sounds familiar.
Jacques Vallee has suggested that “UMMO is certainly one of the best examples of the systematic application of confusion techniques in the paranormal field”. tinwiki.org...

Vallee also has an amazing story of a whole galaxy of fictional people and planets written by a disturbed person, I think it was, that came to sprawl over many years of the "patient's" life and thousands of pages. The author apparently believed it was all real, and indeed it did have a remarkable cohesiveness about it. I have long suspected that the case was the basis for a series of episodes in Deep Space 9, where Sisko ends up confined to a mental institution in the present time, writing about the adventures on the space station. Everything he writes then takes place on the station. It was one of the freakier stories from that show. I really liked DS9, especially after Sisko established himself as someone not to be trifled with. Anyway, I wish I could find the reference in Vallee's work. I'll keep looking.

So when someone tells me this or that episode has to be real because no one would go to all that trouble just to trick a few nutcases, I say.... ""

Thats a great closing Doubles, Its like finding the diary of madman..didn't the Czar fall because of one?..
Its amusing, because if this were a government test, it would be all they need to justify keeping a secret to avoid mass defections to the aliens.
So much for disclosure and that we can handle it, when some can't even handle a hoax in their faces, hoax after hoax. They never learn, except that tax exemptions are a good thing while they wait, pass the collection plate.
50 years no disclosure, and with crap like this, never will happen, in the next 50. It seems people with technology got stronger in smarts, but weaker in wisdom.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
50 years no disclosure, and with crap like this, never will happen, in the next 50. It seems people with technology got stronger in smarts, but weaker in wisdom.

Thats exactly the way I feel about disclosure Sys....With all the people seeing and taken pictures of little light dots, light trails and thinking that these are real picts of UFOS and others believing that they are....From the drones to the bigger hoaxes, the the LMHs and whitleys can you imagine what would it be like if there was full disclosure....How weird and crazy it is now IMHO it would be a whole lot stranger...

That was a great find Sidd, thanks for posting it..

Don't know if this was posted but some more related to the drone affair as it relates to disscussions......Did a quick search for the ummo thing and found this site....

In my personal discussions with people still convinced that there exist extraterrestrial being from planet Ummo visiting this Earth, I had to regret that there was, too often, an exagerated and utterly useless emotional charge on their part, translating in expressions of anger, off-topic diversions, use of circular logic, undue comparisons with other UFO cases, unfounded generalizations and pontifications, and accusations of ignorance.

www.ufologie.net...

Starting to sound like DroneHoax101..

[edit on 22-1-2009 by CFandM]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps this can all be explained by the concept of divergent realities, between Earth, Ummo, and Oogo , then they might have a case

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ah, Urantia. I ran across a group of Urantianites back in the late 70s or early 80s. That was an experience! Nice folks, some of them pretty talented in various ways, but they seemed to share a tendency to believe anything about Space Brothers or pretty much anything paranormal so long as it came from an uncheckable source. They didn't have a problem with the inevitable contradictions that arose between their various sources, either. In fact they seemed to feel they had some sort of highly evolved tolerance for things like one channeled entity stressing that reincarnation was the way of the universe whether one chose to believe it or not, and the Urantia Book telling them that reincarnation absolutely never happened. I did not hang around for long.

[edit on 1/22/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
WOW! What a great little known website you guys!

Just look at the abundance in three or four languages to boot, beginning with this:

"UFO stupidities: The amount of stupidities told in the field of ufology, search for intelligent life in the universe and exobiology is impressive. Here are some samples of it, hopefully for your enjoyment."

As a public service, here is that link once again:

ufologie.net...

I am NUMMO'd with joy! My OOGO runneth over.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just spent half an hour trying to find out why this thing was a fake. Instead all I got were pages Sys Config's divergent ramblings.

I can't understand why he was never pulled into line in this thread. Every second post was was of his ramblings. All I wanted to do was find out how they did it and who it was. (Still don't know)

The only concise poster in this whole sorry thread (11 11) was bounced!

I think he/she needs to find another thread to go on with the incessant post-pollution. One day, if I sit down in front of my computer with 12 hours to spare and a large bag of narcotics I will read Sys Config's posts. Maybe then I will find out he/she really was as insightful and witty as he/she thinks.

But right now Sys Config is just a pain in my eyeballs.

Thanks for nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

It was Russian spies. They did it for kicks and free tequila. Now get some rest. You'll feel better in the morning. As for Sysco, he has forgotten more about this episode than you and I will ever know, so a little respect for your elders would be well placed.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
I just spent half an hour trying to find out why this thing was a fake.

"Its very name ought to have given it away," says the hoax's creator, Jose Luis Jordan Pena, referring to the fact that UMMO shared the same sounds when pronounced as the Spanish word for "smoke."

Its very name ought to have given it away," says the hoax's creator, Isaac, reffering to the fact that CARET shared the same sounds when pronounced as the English word for "Daucus carota".

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Thanks for your help. Much obliged.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Ah, Urantia. I ran across a group of Urantianites back in the late 70s or early 80s. That was an experience! Nice folks, some of them pretty talented in various ways, but they seemed to share a tendency to believe anything about Space Brothers or pretty much anything paranormal so long as it came from an uncheckable source. They didn't have a problem with the inevitable contradictions that arose between their various sources, either. In fact they seemed to feel they had some sort of highly evolved tolerance for things like one channeled entity stressing that reincarnation was the way of the universe whether one chose to believe it or not, and the Urantia Book telling them that reincarnation absolutely never happened. I did not hang around for long.

[edit on 1/22/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

I've noticed how these people, I call them (the want to believes) tend to gather on these boards. The dominant theme appears to be that the core belief cannot be proven or substantiated. The topic of UFOs in general lends itself well to this apparently operating principle. And then as a subset you have these various other topics.

I've seen how the Mufon board has become pretty much dominated by the want to believes. Any discerning or critical discussion is pounced upon as heresy by the Mufon group collective.

If you've ever been scuba diving and come across a collection of spiny sea urchins, I'm not sure what the term is, a gathering is more descriptive, all of them with their spines moving in random directions but all of them clustered together, well that reminds me of the Mufon board. The dronies likewise, are a collection; a gathering of the want to believes and just reminds me of a bunch of spiny sea urchins.

And then there's another group, I call these people (the storytellers), these people have a need to tell a story and thrive on the feedback, it's a confirmation of their own existence I guess, so you throw in a few storytellers amongst the spiny urchins and there's a party going on everybody's happy.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

Good synopsis.

I like this forum; but some people need to umm, y'know, go out and get some fresh air from time to time.

But hey; it's all in good fun.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Siddharta

Thanks for your help. Much obliged.

Take a look here:

www.dronehoax.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Yep that is a good site..I like how it is laided out sorta like a database...Funny you will find Serpo under The Nutcase Files...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I just spent half an hour trying to find out why this thing was a fake. Instead all I got were pages Sys Config's divergent ramblings.

I can't understand why he was never pulled into line in this thread. Every second post was was of his ramblings. All I wanted to do was find out how they did it and who it was. (Still don't know)

The only concise poster in this whole sorry thread (11 11) was bounced!

I think he/she needs to find another thread to go on with the incessant post-pollution. One day, if I sit down in front of my computer with 12 hours to spare and a large bag of narcotics I will read Sys Config's posts. Maybe then I will find out he/she really was as insightful and witty as he/she thinks.

But right now Sys Config is just a pain in my eyeballs.

Thanks for nothing.

welcome 1159, wow I am honored, you just got here in January spent a whole half hour? and read through all the posts , and can make a judgement call like that. Not only are you freaked out, just like you signature, but you are Freakin amazin! mate.
And by the way 1111 is till with us, aka AllisOne. If you had an atom of a brain, undertaken an iota of measurable research on this thread, or at any of the others , you would have known that.

Its obvious you don't know what you are talking about.
Just be comforted its a hoax clearly visible at the entrance door., , as that seems to be about as far as you made it in this as you call it "sorry thread"

Have a great day!

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 407  408  409    411  412  413 >>

join