It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 409
<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think Sidd, he acknowledged that in his old site that had the comparison of titor to drone diagram and some excellent material on the Billy Meiers story, the pterodactyl pictures. Also in email to me when I left message to that as I was looking at Kris, his companies, like Little Big Tree and affiliations, closely at that time too. I wish I had a copy of that to post in my library it was all quite good.
That site is under construction.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dropping post down, and I will put something in later to make relevant.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Can you imagine those poor people looking out the window wondering why everyone is so interested in that telephone pole? People are camped out about it, some looking up; some have signs that say "Raj, we miss you". Others have signs that say, "Appear again please". More signs, more people, all worshiping that pole and they have no idea about all the commotion?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

Gorgo, that's hilarious! And a little too easy to imagine, especially in Californy. Soon there would be devotees walking around in papier mâché drone hats, developing the liturgy, and accosting passersby with pamphlets. And T shirts. Can't forget the T shirts.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Did anybody talk about T-shirts? Here you are:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I dunno, Sidd... If one were to wear that to, say, an ELO concert, it's hard to say where one might end up. We still have no idea what type of field it is that sets those things off.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Holy smoke Sidd, thats curious how it fits.

A nice disco club and black lights and strobes, it would
look like they are actually moving. Star,that is ineresting.
If the money is right, they really start moving.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Heya,
I saw this image posted a page or so back.
I havent followed the drone thing since it was decided by everyone here to be a hoax and I didnt have the time to find out why. I accepted it and moved on.

So I am unsure why this was posted, so I am probably going to get it in the kisser for repeating this, but in the middle of the pic? Yeah. Thats Aurabesh.
Hers a link from starwars.wikia.com...

Again, apologies if someone pointed this out. I seriously doubt I'm the only Star Wars geek on ATS.

Just in case.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanx Kthulu,
No problem at all!
I never even tried to translate the symbols, as I immediately recognized it came from the leviathan group, (who has helped promote the hoax since its inception.) after it was emailed by them to a third party in Wisconsin, , from there it was mailed to Atto, a member here. It was mailed as coming from the desk of Daniel Sheehan, the lawyer from the exoplolitics group.,which after further scrutiny and calls by the recipient it turned out it was not. After some postings the Leviathan group dropped out, probably some talented youngsters. doing a prank but still,
No doubt something like that can get rather ugly in a very legal way had it spread as from that mans office...
Does it translate into anything intelligent or just gobbledygook. Seems a waste if its just nonsense. ahh the first letter is B the largest.
I am glad I kept it and you came along.

Regards!
Sys

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
No problem, I'm glad I was helpful.
It seems "some " of the letters in the circular form are Aurabesh the others are "Drone" alphabet or something else.
I apologize, Its hard to read back over 400 pages and see where it came from.

Aurabesh has a font as well, but I'm not sure what its based upon. From what I know, it actually works within both trilogies wheres its seen.
I know mostly from when Luke Skywalker is talking to R2 on the way to Degobah, you can see R2 responding to Luke on a screen, as a response.
Whatever R2 says, it translates in Aurabesh to the actual words he said. I would imagine this was done in advance, but then, I dont know.
Also its in The Phantom Menace when Anakin is hiding in a fighter.

Anyway if you like, I'll give translating it a shot tomorrow.

Edit: I will never understand why some of my images show up and some do the "External Image" thing...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by kthulu]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thank you!! I am sure it might reveal something else in all of this..it would be nice if there was a signature in there.
You may have just made our day Kthulu.

Cheers

I am crashing now.
^i^

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Okay, I'm doing this as I watch the Inauguration of Obama, so bear with me.

As it turned out, not all of the letters I mentioned were indeed actual Aurabesh.
In some cases the letter were mirrored, or combined with other characters.

The yellow letters show the only letters I could find to translate, and obviously they don't spell out a "whodunit" signature as we hoped.

A few thoughts of note;
You can see the red rectangles I made, showing you where the pattern is mirrored on each side of the top of the circle. Oddly enough, its not mirrored at the bottom.
Characters at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o' clock are different from all the other characters, neither the "Alienware" font, or Aurabesh. The 12 o' clock character, from just seeing it, I thought was Aurabesh, but its not.

You can see where I made cute little arrows, pointing to three characters which are Aurabesh, but reversed. In effect, backwards "F"s. I thought they were of note because there placed in relation to the other, being three characters away from the North/South/East/West positions.

In the center is the approximate icon for "?" and again inverted. It might be off for Aurabesh

For what its worth, as I delved into this, it appears to me that the artist was shooting for design only. That, or he's an illiterate from Tattooine. Either or.

RSB on the right hand side.. possibly a monogram? Also SEZQABY could be an acronym. Perhaps I'm stabbing.

Also, the circle looks like an egg, with a couple of sperm floating around it, made up of almost chromosone looking characters. My two cents.

I dont get the skulls, though.

For art, I've seen alot worse. Its almost a tribute, or homage to the original.
Kinda like when I was a kid and drew tie fighters on my homework. Yes. I was that kid.

I hope this was helpful. I'm in NO WAY a linguist, just an overzealous Star Wars fan.

But then, I'm "droning" on...
Edit: Ack, helps if I add the image.
Edit Redux: Apparently the forum doesnt enjoy .PNGs. A conspiracy??
You can click the image to see it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Great Kthulu, I remember reading in the wiki, that a mirrored letter was supposed to stand for the Capital form of the actual letter..like b B.
I will cross reference that acronym you extracted.
Kudos on what you got so far!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am starting to get the feeling that its just as you said techno-art, but it also reminds of a decoder wheel. The outside of the diagrams are obvioulsly LAP, but I wonder about the lack of an outside wheel with all the Lap letters,
If we get all the auresh letters and all the lAP letters, on the inside, then one might play with coresponding English alphabet.
This is definitely not a strong area for me. I really have to study this harder. Perhaps Atto can help. but I don't think decrypt was his area either.
Great work you did there too Kthulu in such short time.

I think the alien heads and that other odd totum face may mean two different races,.as if to say this is a fancy Rosetta stone.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
okay..I recommend using the hi rez picture, then invert, and take to 200%
I used paint.net free.. insted of individual letters you get possibly words..but they have a mish mash of other stuf like those alien skulls, and the he ones with horns are just alens going into human form..I guess ala lizard..note that crabby creature..these aliens are here to steal souls or something like that.
The scientologists would love it for sure.
I am not sure whether you want to go any further..to see if any sense..this could be like a steampunk tech art.
i215.photobucket.com... hirez version..
INVERT COLORS...adjust brightness down contrast as needed..letters get very clear. Even Letter B has letters inside
at 400

Good Luck..I will try at this end too.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hate to look like a geek again, but the dragon-esque icon in the last pictuer there looks like it might be from World of Warcraft. More specifically, it looks like a target window.

Its a bit off, but messing around in Photoshop, I could see how he would change the parameters to come up with this, but I'm not convinced thats what its from. But its worth a shot.

If it is, then we have him nailed down to one of 11 million people!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by kthulu]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by kthulu]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A side by side comparison, and one overlayed over the other;

Looks very close.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Its what happens when gameplayers decide to become pranksters or hoaxers, hahaha, looks like several Kthulu , as Lev always described himself as several people and his conversations, always showed that more than one person, of different agess used the same account. One personality, Interocitor, going back as far as the 1955 movie This Island Earth.
So I am not surprised to find this eclectic mix here.
The Lich king, that is indeed precious!..

WoW is addictive.

This does not make him our number one candidate, but more an after the fact support/diversion group. One of the beasts at the waterhole.They had a rather nice blog and took that down, and seemed to withdraw participating even in that DRT forum, who's own reason for existence has collapsed to counting and mutual self reassurance.

The other entertainers, Warners/Fox and c2c/Linda, particularly the former were well in play before Lev. Even Titor had to go thru one of them, And as a friend told me once, it really is a television generation.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OK ARC members, perhaps I am a bit daft, but I did find something seemingly 'a bit off' over at droneteam central.

I was looking at this thread there:

Raj pole has been found

at droneteam.com...

There, Numbers says this:

"To answer the question of exactly who found the pole, it was DRT member Nekitamo, assisted by 11August, who found it on the 29th of December. Also to clarify an earlier release, the Raj location is not in Capitola."

I then right mouse clicked on this new telephone pole photo to see the EXIF data.

This was recorded as the camera used:

"Image input equipment model: KODAK DX7630 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA"

Scrolling halfway down, NEMO posts a second new ‘pole AND lamppost' photo without mentioning who took the photo, which is strange because THIS was included in the EXIF data on this second photo:

"Image input equipment model: DiMAGE X"

So, I ask myself:

1.) Where did the KODAK DX7630 go when it came time to shoot the second photo of the more distant ‘pole AND lamppost' as seen in the Raj photo sequence?

2.) How did this unnamed photographer for the second photo get ahold of the original Raj DiMAGE X camera anyway?

3.) If it wasn't Raj's DiMAGE X and someone bought another for EXIF comparison and photo analysis, why use 2 cameras to post 2 different images with confusing EXIF data?

4.) Did someone alter the EXIF info on one of the two new posted photos or was it retouched? The DiMAGE X data said that the software used was Adobe Photoshop 7, so that implies some sort of possible manipulation could have taken place.

I find this disturbing to say the least.

Did I miss something simple and obvious in my pea-brain?

Any thoughts, ARC members?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

We don't have to answer anything! Don't you guys get it yet? These are my, I mean our drones. Just go away will you, all we are trying to do is make an almost honest buck here. We have lots of poles, lots and lots of them, and can make them look anyway we want em to look. We're still trying to attach a believable neighborhood, house, and family, but its takin a little rendering and rehearsing time. Good CGI and acting always does.

Is that a crime.? Its not like we are stealin candy from babies now, for petes sake throw us a bone here!

The Tk has one, the Drt has one, and we have prototypes too. Look out your window, guaranteed you have one too. And well that camera thing, well, sure that has an explanation. That was to confuse copycats like Kris, and make sure Raj knew which was his, and you all guessing. That's it..guessing!

It's woikin!

Sys: Good Question Klat..lets find out.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join