It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 407
<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If you have the original pole, you don't have to remove the drone. I think it is easier to add than remove.

Great video sys, too funny, I can just see you in a mask and sword talking to numbers/tuna/tomi/lev etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They found it to be a hoax, but never would say this, until they can say, they found it to be a hoax before anybody else did.

So they wait until we close this thread, before they do (say it was a hoax).

But since I am now after the Guiness-book their chances are rather bad...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Haaahaha..Sidd omf has 300 plus threads with 27000 posts..but they go nowhere until Marv Torovals and others like Radi and 11 and Jedd, posted their analyisis in that no discussion thread. Whoever started that was very very smart, with vision I think.
reaching the same conclusions when we were at only about 4 or 5000 posts. It took them 20000 posts of silly talk . The only comparable site to us in terms of critical thinking , on this topic, was UFOcasebook. They did not let Stephen and Jenna get to them, like Raj suckered OMF, They have 6000 or so posts in one global thread.
And they too reached same conclusion. I recall EngineeringType wanted to split up the thread here like at OMF, but that never happened, thank goodness. Springer had a sixth sense about this, and after LMH silly letter, he kept it as is.

Klatu, The significance of the Rajpole is one that its not in Capitola..and two... they did not show with the Rajpole..Rajs inlaws house., and Raj said he told all neighbors and friends So just showing us a picture of ppole, which was "found" by the DRT members not the PIs.., is like showing me a box of toothpicks, as by itself means nothing until the rest of the neghborhood is shown. They could have had that all along..if I wanted to say something spiteful.

if they are saving that to save face and later say they solved hoax..thats okay with me, as long as they show the place, which we already know is not in Capitola. What we have left is a human interest story..thats all..unless..unless the pole was at Numbers or his kin..which I have all address locations, Mars, or..a warners studio lot..tthat would make it most interesting.
I am sure they can provide a good spin or explain it away....

whats on tonite? I am intrigued..SKynet? Arnold comes out the closet?LMH?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by Sys_Config

(#1.) What is the significance of the DRT announcement of the discovery and posted photos of the telephone pole and streetlight? Other than the fact that they are not CGI and are locatable, what does it prove anyway?

From where I sit, it's obvious: they were getting squeezed hard over on Casebook, and they needed to change the subject. Lat tried a couple of times, but we're on to him, so they dug up the pole. Now what's really hilarious to me is that they were being accused of being the hoaxers or at least being in cahoots with them, so they said "Be patient, we have big things about to appear!" in order to derail the conversation. What was their revelation? The Raj pole! The very same pole they already had a clean image of when they shouldn't have! Wow! How on Earth did they ever find that? I just can't imagine!

And even more puzzling . . .

(#2.) The rather cryptic posting by certain DRT/dronies/significant others that there is a big hush-hush revelation coming in the 'investigation' by the PI's and perhaps others?

I note that this was done quite subtly and could not find any followup.

Standard operating procedure for a group of deluded people with nothing of value to offer. Unless, of course, you own the drones and you are in need of a Damage Control Team. In that situation, the DCT would be quite valuable.

[edit on 1/16/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For those having trouble reading the DRT website, proxy.org... is a good way to view it. I think they blocked half of California from viewing their website.

--edit add--

Since they know the location of the Raj pole, they can confirm all the CGI analysis of the Raj lighting and shadow issues.

They can also hide the location of the Raj pole (already doing that) and then try to discredit all CGI analysis by releasing a false compass direction of the pole.

Even though I can already confirm the issues with Chads images, because I know that location, I don't think DRT cares if it is a hoax, they just want attention.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hehe, thinking positive, I think they just tried to ban Hollywood...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the proxy tip and all of your responses, ARCsters.

I would like to keep current on these things here as sort of a "Drone Hoax Stimulus Package" of our own.

May the Farce be with us!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hahaha, Klatu, Sidd, Double, you guys are insane!!
Double that is an excellent point!!! They came up with pole only after we grilled numbers how he got his copy so clean way back. Then right after..the posted the pole.
Then we said hey, where is the lamp? then they Nekitamo, said, lamp is not important..but then they gave us one with lamp and the bush immediately after. That is good..
They seem to have this stuff already at hand..Its easy to change data and say they just got it. Its better if they let it out, as piece meal only invites questions like this and suspicious.

We applaud good work when presented honestly..its a beautiful thing to do so.

But, I hope they are nicer to Mars than what I saw after his posting.
11 11 we count on you to see thru the compass changes my friend, as you can understand the light ahead a little better than us.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Well, okay, then we might as well have this in here for easy reference.

Where did you get that picture, Lat? Out of a Sony Cybershot, like it says in the exif data? Isn't that the type of camera you used to take those pictures of the Chad location, you know, when you had to take that risk and deal with the surly bartender, and, well, I am sure you recall that episode better than I. Oh, while we are on that subject, was it ever explained how you guys happened to find that location? I might well have missed it, so maybe someone can fill me in? Thank you.
Thanks again, Marvin, for the animations. They do indeed help a lot.

That's from UCB. Are links to such places illegal? I fergit.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sony Cybershot, I just did a J snoop on that other thing, its a sony cybershot too. Its in the email Double. UCB is good in such matters of getting to truth, especially this situation.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I've been worried about MarsAve. You know, he just doesn't seem to be himself, can't recall passwords, different email address, and so on. In fact, one could be forgiven for thinking the current MarsAve exists only on OMF. I think I may have figured out what happened, but I sure hope I am wrong. It could be, well, something like this:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Geez..I hope not either Double...we have enough loose cannons running around, but that would Give Gorgo sufficient material for two doctoral dissertations, with enough left over for an associates degree. Given what he knows I am perplexed what he is doing over there. He should know those people don't want to hear anything that spoils the last glimmer of hope., and they are not biting their lips about it either. I hope he is not being set up for something, If its really him..We have no corroboration yet .
kewl video..
You have me thinking now Double, .could it be a clone and a midget DRT member..impersonating him ?: or am I lapsing into a state of denial here..)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Now what do we know

I can tell you right now my cousin Mario (the Sicilian Stallion) is hot for Denise ..
And he always gets his "princess"

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You all may be aware of this already, but if not there is a gov web site (wish list for Obama) with Disclosure on the list. You can vote for various issues, with the highest to reach consideration. Disclosure may have a chance?

Even if it does make it for consideration I don't put a lot of stock in this but at least it’s a chance. Can't get a hit unless you get up to bat.

Anyhow Obama's list

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Now what do we know

I can tell you right now my cousin Mario (the Sicilian Stallion) is hot for Denise ..
And he always gets his "princess"

Any relation to rmario9 or perhaps named after the race car driver..

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Do you mean this same Tomi, our beloved tomi said That?
www.911blogger.com...
Sounds like a rebel looking for a cause to me, and that one fizzled, and now can't stand competition..that is so typical..fearing anyone else read this story and agreed its hoax. Its passive agressive behaviour, thats all.
I looked at This other persons post, and googled too, nothing, and they seem quite innocent, and no directed comments at anyone anywhere. Rather strange welcome for a newcomer at a site.
I hope no one gives D a hard time because of me. Everyone I know is registered here at ATS, the premier Site for
those wanting to know....its more strategic
and advantageous for me to be here, than all over the map ..and where I need to be when the last blow of the Hammer falls on the Hoaxters.
They will need a racedriver to take them away when that happens.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thats good there Sys..Makes me wonder if the person that posted on one of the other sites came from there..hehe the Bushes, Bin Ladens and the Drone connections...

I hope they have enough fuel in that car to get away..

[edit on 17-1-2009 by CFandM]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

I'm pretty sure this is their getaway car. If it is, then I don't think fuel will be their biggest worry!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Do you mean this same Tomi
www.911blogger.com...

I could never get Mario to take that seriously.. but he sure has the jones for Denise..

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Probably ran out fuel, idling too long outside the bank waiting for the hoaxters to come out. The Hoaxters, seeing who was going to take them, took off on foot.

I have prepared a small mish mash of notes..if you review add modify
Thanx to
www.realitysandwich.com... for the whitley references. good read.
so we can at some point have a definitive story leading to Its Over.
January 2007 filming starts of SCC in NM
March 15. 2007 Warners completes filming for SCC. see wiki
march 30, 2007 whitley, the Town Cryer, says are they coming?

www.unknowncountry.com...

May, 2007 British lady Joins the drone discussion at OMF (
)
May 5, Chad Reports to c2c they are here! Has pix but they werent where he said they were
may 9, Mars Ave Notes wrong locationof bakersfield and flipped scene..
May 17, 2007 Fox gets series

May 21, 2007 Raj says..They are here! Has pix
June 6. 2007 Raj account mysteriously hacked and disappears
une 6 2007 Whitley weighs in, says did analysis but can't tell anything and Linda Deeply involved with him.
6/8, 2007 Linda introduces "new" old witness from years before never heard of.
6/8: Whitley Strieber weighed in on the "drones."
6/15 Whitley signs contract with Warners for 2012, Greys in works with Sony
6/17 Linda introduces TY B, from snail mail letter 6/11 Thanx Linda, keeps all hi res of 12 but one pic..
6/20 Josh Talks about whats in his TV series SCC, introducing new skynet component,
• 6/22: Eyewitness of a "dragonfly drone" in 1995 came forward. How lucky Thank you Linda for the fluff
• 6/25: Eyewitness saw a "dragonfly drone" near Maxwell AFB. How lucky Thank you Linda for the fluff
• 6/26: "Isaac" came forward with the "Real Slim Shady" on the drones." Has website already setup
Whitley Strieber commented extensively on the development.
As I have been doing all along, I am going to reserve judgment for now about whether or not the material he has deposited--and for that matter, the whole production of witness testimony and pictures--is a hoax or not. That is not to say that I'm not investigating. I certainly am investigating.
6/27 Isaac answers lengthily in detail less than 24 hours after release..Linda held on response for nearly a month..unknown reasons.
6/28 Famous Android Jones, who does works for big houses like Dell. overwhelmed by c2c report,incorporates an on the spot painting dedication whilst in Japan using LAP designs
• 6/29: Whitley Strieber presented his plan of action based on the "drones" and "Isaac" document and his opinion that they relate to crop circles. This blog entry includes a fascinating theory about the importance of this information even if some or part is eventually proven a hoax.
www.unknowncountry.com... l
ike Isaac, he "digresses"..but its not his intention.ties it into whether a hoax or not , its the idea that counts.
7/1 Linda gives Schumacher, can't find him anywhere
7/6 Linda gives us reyes, says drawing more imporant than story..then gets cold feet.
7/2 SCC announced for July 27, 2007
7/23 Linda bails out of historic Drone interview on c2c to go see acrop circle in UK. George blows off drone Caller
7/27 SCC/terminator with Warners trailer shown at Comic-Con.
Drones disappear into oblivion, leaving tampered and false evidence behind to study.
to fill vacuum..Linda brings us , in conjunction with DRT Brent and Cam witnesses with new designs for drones..credibility in question based on 911 report and email from witness boyfriend.
walters drone , later admitted to be fake by walter himself.

10/2007 Alienware spotted using designs
11/2007 designs on Laptop presented at trade show..denies its theirs
11/2007 writers strike
2/2008 writersstrike ends
3/2008 LA times, owned by Newscorp fox owner.. announces PIs hired by a Britsh Lady and her group at OMF.
3/2008 MarsAve joins Pis leads PIs, themselves allegedly paid by unknown supporter of Drones,to drone sites.
3/2008 Pis start selling Drone T shirts. a clue this was going to be a long case, if money was to be made.

10/2008 Warners complets episode, revision of Isaac Story, with modifications, dedicates to chris Carter scratching out Isaac name.
10/2008 OMF co admin Jeddyhi and forum members helps identify complete actual location off los Gatos.
11/2008 Alienware trademarks and admission of Intellectual property rights revealed by Fil000 of uk at ATS, and trademarks by Agent Violet..proving AW lied..and something is awry.
DRT members questioned about discrepancies in statements., and go they into silent mode
Pis discovered to live nearby also
DRT Administrator, alleged to have a member of family who died at area 51, caught making misleading statements, account suspended after failing to answer,Lives Nearby too.
Mars Ave lives nearby also
12/2008 Fox runs final episode announce February SCC show.

1/2009 Whitley Strieber announces he may have just been dreaming Drone
1/2009 DRT announces pole found.
Using according to Nemo, The Cabeza of DRT, state of art techniques and unknown math algoritms, from several thousand miles away.
but it was not found in Capitola leaving everyone in a state of shock and and dishonest bewilderment.

Nice British Lady had confidently said,if you find poles, you would find Raj House.
Unperturbed Nice british lady confidently Now says, there is a surprise coming, after consulting tarot cards, ouidja boards, and similar devices, as well as advanced meditation.
Same Nice Lady , advisor/contact to Linda told everyone in PM Linda had something that would knock our socks off..to be Patient. having spoken on phone to her on several occasions. Could hear the laughter coming deep from Lindas stomach.

I only hear stomach growlings and gas passing from all of them.
I believe the Fat Lady in the opera, is about to sing

Tap Tap Tap Tap. Tap

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join