It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 406
<< 403  404  405    407  408  409 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Obviously they only had a little break. It is there right now.

Maybe, MarsAve blew them off the connection, since he is shown as latest member.

Too silent at OMF, I guess.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Siddharta]

Thats wonderful, so a self professed pro hoaxer, joins DRT, but wont post at Paracast where he started his mess..or UC or..here..good for him..
Still, no getting around the PI friendship and obvious collusion and silence , imo..of course..

Its a lot different from Towing vehicle wreck after a collision..at 11 and 23rd over 20 years ago....then it is him keeping this story straight for them

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It might be in europe, but not at this end Sidd..hahaha still down here at my end. Maybe they banned the US.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is interesting that these show up in the last episode (Season 2, Ep 13) of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles".

A screenshot from the last scene of the last episode:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Heh heh! The show's executive producer has explained that those "drones" are, in his words, "kissing cousins" to the famous California drones, but that there is no connection. There has been some good analysis done that shows that it goes far beyond inbreeding, even, but unless you are willing to believe that a TV producer would lie to protect a property...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello USA,

this is what we see in our European dimension:

But the rest is the same as always. EVS just started to advertise for himself again and is convinced, that Isaac is genuine and used a homescanner.

I am also convinced, that Isaac is genuine, but I mistrust this Abraham-girlyboy! Maybe he/she even will come back in episode 4302 and Sarah only dreamed she was dead!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hahah Thats amazing Sid..EVS is back..Tomi stayed behind to help in the damage control.
Now we see Mars true colors..

Hi SkyFloating

Here is what I posted at screen rant in response to Josh denial....and does not include other small narrative story connections to to SCC..and potentially T4 as the same people C2 Warners and Fox did this with Josh, Abraham, Isaac, and Sarah..our biblical heroes. EP 13 is the missing episode the last 3..never shown..they reworked it..to what was seen july 27, 2007at comiccon....They had Isaac in all that time, but took him out and placed Abraham in October 2008. That is on the record.

Sys_Config said,
December 27th, 2008
screenrant.com...
Lord have mercy ..You should visit some of the ones I and some “disbelievers’ have been banned at..I feel your pain for sure.
Those curiously require an application almost like Unknown Country, or Drontream, probably anticipating trolls, or only desiring like minded people..
ATS can be a jungle..but imo..balances at in the end..

I ran across this delightful display of moonwalking by Josh when asked about the writers strike back in November of 2007 and had that first episode been locked in.
tv.ign.com... josh well…hehehe
But editing is writing and it’s another way to make your vision known. It’s very frustrating for me not to be there. I have the choice. I can be there per my contract, but to me everything comes from writing and I just can’t imagine walking past writers who aren’t getting paid in order to pick up my producing paycheck. That just seems immoral.

He said "
it’s very painful. This is my first show and I usually have my hands in every little thing and that’s how I like it. It’s a difficult decision for any showrunner, because they’re very protective of their material. They want to keep the work going for their crews. Those are our second families. It’s challenging, but I just made a conscious choice that I’m a writer first and always and I wouldn’t have my executive producer job if I wasn’t a writer. ”

I am sure Isaac feels the same way with his material.

Then we go back to June 20, 2007, 6 days before the famous ET gate release of material on the net by Isaac..where Isaac..I mean Josh discusses what to expect on that Chronicle trailer..

tv.ign.com... here he is on June 2007 stating thee will be a skynet component, which we know was that drone on steroids and plummage at the end.

“There will be Terminators. There will sometimes be pursuit. There will be Terminators in a lot of it, and there’s also a Skynet component to the show.”

Hmmm did he already have a revelation before Isaac came on?

Now to re emphasize Brucsimms point, as well as mine, and several other sites, but which most devotees here know very well is you just don’t take someone elses script posted at dedicated website, and it does read like a script, ….change a name, barely modify the craft..and incorporate it into your show without even a credit acknowledgement..unless its possibly your to begin with by pen in hand or by purchase.

Lets go back farther shall we? So for those unfamiliar..get a feel how iseas and stories not ones own..are dealt with in most ethical movie businesses..
.. an episode of Star Trek..shot Ironically , in that same Dulce AirPark.

en.wikipedia.org...(TOS_episode)
“when using a similar story star trek
Scroll down to Production
According to an account by Herbert Solow in the book “Inside Star Trek, The Real Story”[1], the relation to Brown’s story may have been an unconscious inspiration. After Coon had written what he thought was an original script, Desilu’s research department noted the similarity. It was therefore agreed that Desilu’s Business Affarirs office would call Brown and offer a fair price for the story, before it was shot and broadcast. Brown agreed without knowing that the story had already been written.” unquote

So we know that a writer of Joshs caliber, the Showrunner, The man in charge, with a fundamentalist persective, on writers rights.. would never violate a writers code, the episodes up to four had already been done and in post production by the time of writers strike..Thanks to that interviewers question and Joshs almost convoluted answer.. at IGN..
And we know that the at least one of skynet craft he alluded to on June 20, 2007 is imo, that craft we saw recently on the end scene..of chronicles..

Is Josh Disingenuous and a good moonwalker?..yes, better than Michael Jackson ever was..
I loved his beat it..beat it too.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I watched the S.C.C. show with the drones in it....

IMO:

In the beginning you can see they are clearly making fun of people who believe in the drones. There is a part where they pretty much make fun of "Isaac" and how he posted his information "on a blog". Then they make fun of people who "believe what someone wrote on an internet blog", or something like that... I think they said "why would anyone believe an internet blog", or something similar, can't recall.

...basically they are mocking anyone and everyone who believes Isaac's blog at isaacaret.fortunecity.com.

You can totally sense the sarcasm on the show about the drones.

I highly doubt they are involved in the hoax, however, maybe their CG artists were involved. At this point I don't care, as I am 100% sure this is all a hoax, and that some day the hoaxer will be caught.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Happy New Year DRGers!

Nice to see everyone is still around and kicking. A friend who is pretty involved in TV told me that the CGI drones would be used in the Terminator series last fall. He wasn't sure how much would end up in the "cutiing room ether" but was confident they would appear.

I don't watch that show so I don't know how much play they actually got, but this is what happens when hoaxers don't copyright their art! Others use it for FREE.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanx for the confirmation Springer that they diid intend to use it.. and welcome back! ..If it wasn't c2 Josh and Crew , then we have some super dumb hoaxers on our hands. Odd they Fox/warner would incorporate the bloggers and the narrative..on the board wall in the scenes ....yet..pass the story as a homage to Chris Carter. We will have to see what happens to boyish girl Sarah in the next one..

AS for Josh..I think he is a terminator Pinnochio..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Nice to see everyone is still around and kicking.

Of course, Springer!

If we cannot get some Aliens, we try to get the Guinnes record for "the longest thread without any real topic".

But I fear, we will be beaten by "the most invisible witnesses", if we don't write more here.

Or Whitley will make it with "the shortest sighting, which was none, because maybe it was just a dream".

Maybe we should start a voting right now, to see how our chances are.

Edit: Because my English is vanishing into another dimension again. I need more drones for training!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We might not make it to longest thread sadly..The chinese bloggers I think might have even longer..If isaac had been smart, he could have tapped that market..but Rajman would have to be like RYU maybe and japanese character don't go well in China.They had a Jenna Liu..but and stephen f Jain..jain..hmm..I recall Josh had a a crewmember J Fain..or something like that. I have to look again..India was good Idea..big market too..but they already corner the market on esoteric stuff..they invented it..this is nothing new ..

At least ATS was first and foremost to declare Hoax..it had a marked effect on OM and other sites that wanted to just keep it going.They still want it to go on actually..same circles over and over..They dont believe it themselves..but keep trying any way.

But the chickens are coming home to roost now..
Those that pushed it like LMH have some explaining to do. She said she will give a report sometine this year
DRT showed the Raj Pole but no house in front..Rajis in laws..you remember..the nice Indian family, with an Engineer, a Graphics Artist, Rajis Girlfriend, and Pretty mama in law to be are not attached to the pole as they should be.
Perhaps the house and family are cloaked. Perhaps they came from same portal whiltleys drones came..the head...or somewhere deeper and far more mysterious.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
...and they missed the Christmas time. How nice could it have been if they had given us a Christmas Card with a nice Indian family under a nice Christmas pole.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You dont have to copyright your art, it automatically belongs to the creator. There is a copyright licensing system in US but that doesn't 'give' copyright, it helps if you have to go to court to argue about it. Licensing isn't mandatory either and since it's US only then it wouldn't apply if the creator was from another country. The show is walking a thin line by stealing these designs.

[edit on 15/1/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

That only means the art itself, as a whole, is copy protected, and you can't make exact duplicates.

The S.C.C. show made their own style drone, obviously made it to look similar, but did not exactly duplicate the originals. This is legal, because you can't really copyright the shape of an object, or a picture of a telephone pole. Unless maybe you pulls some strings.

Art is only protected from exact copies. I believe.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

That only means the art itself, as a whole, is copy protected, and you can't make exact duplicates.

The S.C.C. show made their own style drone, obviously made it to look similar, but did not exactly duplicate the originals. This is legal, because you can't really copyright the shape of an object, or a picture of a telephone pole. Unless maybe you pulls some strings.

I believe you are correct.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

I believe you are correct.

Without going down this path before..it wasn't just the art..shape..they posted pieces of the narrative, They admitted scratching off isaacs name from the script, at the very last minute, when they did the october revision...do I have to bring in the quotes again..here:
His asst writer describes some of the agonizing moments as well.
At the beginning of production on this episode there was still uncertainty as to our fate — would we receive an order for more episodes to complete the season? As it turns out, we learned the good news on the last night of the episode’s production — Friday, October 24th! After hearing from FOX and WBTV, the producers informed the cast and crew on the set during the shooting of the future scene in which Jesse first finds Riley in the tunnels.

Since much of this episode took Sarah out into the desert in search of a link to Skynet, we had to find one location that could triple for the exterior of Eileen’s trailer, the factory/warehouse Sarah finds (where she gets shot), and the Desert Pie Shop. Funny enough, we actually shot at Agua Dulce Airpark, an airport outside of Los Angeles, used previously in films such as Space Cowboys. EXTRA SPECIAL, SPOILERY TIDBIT: This is not the last time you’ll be seeing the factory/warehouse this season…
The role of “Eileen”/”Alan Park”/”Abraham” was, .. difficult to cast. …., eventually lucking out with the extremely talented Dinah Lenney. Unrelated side note, her blogger pseudonym “Abraham” was originally scripted as “Isaac,” and was only changed right before production.”

my $0.02.
“Abraham” = perfect choice. well don
www.fox.com...
Indeed legal protection..

They took more than art..they took idea and story.

.like what happened with the Startrek episode.. they paid up in advance even though he came up with his independently...Thats how its done..in real life..I posted in my response at Screen Rant..still unchallenged..they took it because it was already theirs or that ARROGANT Josh if a thief. figuratively...wouldn't have mentioned that skynetcraft on June 20, 2007..before issac..because that episode was already done..they merely tweaked it to avert being linked to the hoax, and as someone just doing the natural thing taking free.. just as AW did as well and never responded, intellectual rights are already admitted to... This is theirs, not a couple of kids doing a cgi prank..getting lucky, with a website still up..Thats why their is NO copyright dispute ..BUT..They have to distance themselves enough..because their main ave of getting their garbage into our community would be jeopordized..Earthfiles and c2c..that is one machine..they work together.. they are family. They AW, EF, Warners, Fox, have a history Thats a fact..not speculation.. ...lets not be naive here!! Absolve this to the wind and chance if one wishes..
I'm not letting any of them off the hook yet. Lord knows I am tired of this..as you all are.
Again..thats why there is no copyright challenge..and its been a month..because A..they got theirs already..or B..it was always theirs.
imo..of course..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You're right, but where does the line go when it is too close to the original? I can only assume that a court would have to decide that. Since these designs are quite alike the original and the original is very unique it might be a close call.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Return Holiday Greetings to you, Sir Springer!

And thanx for the SCC/Skynet info.

We, the ARC faithful, are still here, daring to go where hoaxters have gone before.

Personally, I am in mourning for our great loss of one genetically superior supercharged warrior:

Khan Noonien Singh.

Somewhere - no, everywhere - in the vast infinity of space, the voice of
Capt. James T. Kirk is announcing the arrival of the soul of "Khaaaan!" into the bosom of the cosmos.

Rest well, noble Ricardo; it is well deserved.

We miss you already!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Now Arc/ATS members I feel much better, I withdrew at UC so as not to give this matter more hits than it deserved, And this is the site where I met most of you, and The Arc was born. It is the site that declared it hoax based on research analysis and common sense. It is the only site that really dedicated it self thru out to determine the who whilst others heads still remain in the sand, wondering what is goosing them from the rear.

Now what do we know
1We know its hoax.
we know all the fotos showed missing or alltered exif data and went thru adobe, including isaac carets , ie common purpose to decieve.
2we know it was timed releases.since chad thru Isaac, March to June.. therefore planning
3We know certain websites like OMF could have and did have ip info while engaging in email communications, and forum postings with the Hoaxters and knew who was, at least the locations. who was behind them or where they were.
4we know EF, who foisted this on us after getteing it from c2c withheld evidence that would have demonstrated an unabashed fraud. Claims to have done analysis and would not release .it. Claimed a dozen conversations with Chad.Those same websites like OMF , attempted to stifle discussion by intimidation and bannings of skeptics, even of their co-administrators. This was to protect the hoax.
5. We know, Linda tripped up in her Isaac responses..indicating a further attempt at deception.
We know LA times owned by newscorp who owns Fox, and also gave coverage.
4. we know AW planned a Laptop, in an inordinately short time using the symbols, for which it claims intellectual rights.
We know AW has worked with Warners in Past help market its movies and vice versa. Dell. who owns AW Laptops, were seen in SCC viral channel.
We know Warner and SC fi.. worked with Whitley and or Linda in the past.
We know Premier Radio Network, c2c has cooperated with Fox..its news delivery service.
5. We know concurrent with the releases SCTT fox had announced its completed Series from warner. and further announcements were in nearly exact time frame. I believe I posted that already .
6. We know essentially SCC boilerplated the Isaac story..indeed a great form of flattery.
7.WE know that DRT has found with the PIs (and a member of public Marsave.., who have their own history going back 20 or so years, ) the famous Capitola telephone pole and Lamp, but NOT in Capitola, and will not release the rest of the pictures, that would confirm the Family of Raj residence. Again..protect the story despite the facts.
Not because it would prove further Hoax, which not being in capitola already does and trashes an already trashy story, , but very likely the who. Same tactic as Linda..Protect the story, the pix and the people behind them.
Now, friends and fellow seekers..Why would anyone in their right mind want to do that?
Peace

I am oft reminded of this scene in Princess Bride, where Truth like the princess is held hostage, by a Sicilian thief, which would be well represented by one for example, such as tomi of the DRT.., who well aware of the truth, says nothing, preferring the courtship of decievers and entertaining with meaningless diatribes and cryptic lines.. that serve no cause but the DRt and her own.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Well said Sys!

You tallied up the directional 'behind-the-scenes-facts' quite well in describing the story arc.

I wonder what your comments are on two things for all ARC members to weigh in on here, please?

(#1.) What is the significance of the DRT announcement of the discovery and posted photos of the telephone pole and streetlight? Other than the fact that they are not CGI and are locatable, what does it prove anyway?

And even more puzzling . . .

(#2.) The rather cryptic posting by certain DRT/dronies/significant others that there is a big hush-hush revelation coming in the 'investigation' by the PI's and perhaps others?

I note that this was done quite subtly and could not find any followup.

So...

What say you One; what say you All?
(You KNOW what I'll be watching tonight)

Thanx Amigos,
Klat

P.S.
Perhaps SkyNet had something to do with the condition they found Earth in...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by klatunictobarata]

new topics

top topics

<< 403  404  405    407  408  409 >>

join