It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 405
<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by gorgo
You would think that with all its advanced technology, antigravity, invisibility, time warp capability, etc. etc. it would be smart enough to avoid windmills!

That's the funny thing in UFOlogy: Too many people, who attack windmills! And sometimes there are even people, who defend the Don Quichottes...

(And sometimes another Don Quichotte comes by to see, if something happened to his shelf.)

Heh, heh, Sidd!!

I used a Quixote quote to describe the stance of the pro-Dronies at one point, it’s when he and Sancho first spot the windmills in the distance and Quixote claims they are giants with flailing arms, when Sancho points out they are windmills he replies:

“It is clear to me, that thou are not well-versed in the matter of adventures: these are giants; and if thou art afraid, move aside and start to pray whilst I enter with them in fierce and unequal combat."

I guess what I’m trying to say is that the ARC aren’t well-versed in the art of adventure, preferring instead to remain grounded in reality.

And oh, how reluctantly some minds consent to reality…..

(Still if people want to tilt at windmills then that’s entirely their prerogative!!)

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the mods I can’t quote Don Quixote and omit the impossible dream!!

"The Impossible Dream"
from MAN OF LA MANCHA (1972)

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

Cheers!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

(Bringing post down).

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Luckily they are only dangerous, when they breed.

But lately my house was full of Quixotes, and I had to kill some with my handkerchief...

Edit: Who the # called them drones? We know, they are Quixotes!!!

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
there is a nice further breakdown and use of cut and paste and the use of illustrator in the LAP here.
ufocasebook.conforums.com...
Compliments on your work Zen.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ah, yes . . . Man of La Mancha!

Tilting at Windmills . . . (quick: duck your heads, DRONES!!!)

That Procol Harum song Conquistador has always been a fav of mine, especially the chorus, oft repeated thusly:

"And though I hoped for something to find
I could see no maze to unwind . . . "

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

-CONTEST - NAME THIS RESTAURANT Our favorite local restaurant is under new management! Jim Harris and his friend Rick Sardonha are taking over the Deer Creek restaurant located on the west side of the summit and hope to make it a community asset. They aren't exactly sure what they want to name the place so they have decided to hold a contest for a new name. The winner will receive a free dinner, recognition on this site (and in other places) and bragging rights! So post your name ideas in the comments section and check back often to see if your name is the winner.

Source

I would have some ideas...

Isaac's Inn
House of the Dragonfly
Drone Creek Bar & Grill

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What about the menu

Drone dbl cheeze

The spike and cheeze

The invisible meal

etc

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Me too, I know Numbers has list a mile long, and can suggest some ways to boost business. Since so many marijuana growers are there maybe Dealers Cove, The Alien Connection, Drone Express, Happys Retaurant or Laughing Deer Bar and Grill.....

Invisible Burger..I like that..Tahoe Tacos , made with Lindas, to this very day, secret Recipe,..Chads Cha Cha shakes..I think we missed our calling Boyz.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hangar 19, home of the Mothership Nacho Platter.

Be sure to visit Area 52 for our signature cocktail, the Dragonfly. A delightful mixture of grape Kool Aid and cheap vodka, it's the rocket fuel of choice for our local contactees!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Star Double, Geez you outrank evreyone at the pentagon by now. That certainly was a fitting name and drink to boot. See what a new business like that needs to to do is give the people what they want! In that area it seems to be pot and Saucers and portals thru time.That kool aid vodka cocktail is a blast.

I have a serious request ..who knows how to read exif data?
I got jpeg snoop and a photo result and another photo to compare..I can't reveal much now..but need one of ARC members to take a gander . I will email you what I have shortly.

Cheers all.

Sidd That was anice compliment you gave mars on his devotion..he indeed is living what he preaches..

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You can't really advertise the herb garden, especially after those kooks spilled the beans last year, but a $12 nacho platter is a pretty good hint! Isaac, the barrunner, had to lay low and even change his name to Moses or something for most of last year, but he's back now with a new passport and everything. Just ask for Clyde.

They had to give up on the LAP style menus because, depending on the brand of phone and ring tone, sometimes cell phones set them off and all sorts of weird crap materialized, especially on the dance floor, for some reason. They tried anti-static mylar, but people kept stealing those.

The first Saturday night of each month is Men In Black night, so be sure to wear your official uniform for a free Manhattan Dragonfly (super secret recipe, and it ain't even purple!) or Mormon Neuralizer if you are the designated pilot.

Speaking of Isaac the Bartender...

[edit on 1/12/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Warf makes a great Bartender..!!

now I have a small problem, and its really nagging me. I asked Mars if given the evidence of fake/ bogus sites as he had predicted based on his 40 years of knowldge is he still demanding a retraction from LMH..
he responded..just before I closed my account at omf the following..:
FromE-seeker-

Are you still calling for a retraction..
No, I didn't ask for that... .

Well, thats odd..as one of his first posts on the matter was this..:

Should Linda Moulton Howe retract the whole story if she cannot prove the photos from the bicyclist were taken in Big Basin? I did send them the photos a week ago - but are probably too busy to respond- I haven't heard yet---I disclosed to her website, my true ID so she can verify everything I told her off-line, that I am not faking these - and offered the RAW photos from my digital for independant investigation. What do the readers of this forum think she should do? ( and yes, I know most people think the Drone is phony as I do - but what about Issac and CARET and LMH retracting the whole story and making it public..?)

Yes what about that Mars? That looks like the word retraction to me..and now..even with help from telling him how,
He can't find his password at paracast, won't post a change to his webvideos.....like a signal to let us know he is who he says he is..Despite affirming fotos fake in his prof opinion, he seems to have really toned down music a little, with a softer and gentler..approach to the PIs and the story.
and of course Linda..what gives here..eh
forum.theparacast.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did Mars ever post at OM before this year?

Is that clownfish I smell?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
something is not right Double, everyone who has been to Paracast has seen his style, and this one looks like someone overcompensating with errors to look like him. If its him he would know how to post a sign at his own video portals. I don't get it. Reminded me of American Shirley with the Cheers..her name is registered but she never posted..we ask a few questions and they run off like brent..I hope thats not the case here.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Got him! Now we know his face:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
very nice , and closer to truth than they realize. Star and applause

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just popping in to say hello my friends, and good good work as always.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi fort..Welcome Back!
Hey I jst found out Ovnis and Droneresearch team..are down..this is odd..but maybe the are both tied to same server thats..way..and just a technical glitch.
Maybe its an intermission for part II of this mess..
Special salute to the Fox Tree Family
we are waiting.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It looks to me like the owners of the drones decided it was time to cut their losses. Six months or a year ago would have been a lot better. Back then, the dronies looked like nothing more than a slightly whacked group who wanted to believe just a little too much. Now their latest desperate gambit has fallen flat (what a shock!) and they need to disappear somehow. I bet it was the guvvimint, took 'em out just as they were about to lead us all to the truth!

A big data loss would allow them to try to ignore some of their worst nonsense, but fortunately they cannot edit any of the BS they pumped in here.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Obviously they only had a little break. It is there right now.

Maybe, MarsAve blew them off the connection, since he is shown as latest member.

Too silent at OMF, I guess.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Siddharta]

new topics

top topics

<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join