It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 390
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Good news! Uri Geller will make a direct contact with the aliens on the German tv channel PRO7 on November 15!

It won't matter since the GFL are showing themselves to us on Oct. 14!

woo-woo!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I found out that in looking at the 45 meg pic..its not high rez..its low rez you must go to view characters, when doing the changes in hue as in the old 800 x 640..results will be much much better. Also, for those who cant see anything, go to screen settings, and adjust the gamma under advanced options.until you can.
Now,
While I was resting and watching the rest of the houses of cards pull in their shingles and sidewalk on this matter, and then implode, I ran across this article about an an outfit that was located right in Palo Alto next to where all our dear friends are located.
I thought it prudent for those still following to see how traffic is steered to you tube videos and clips, and why our forums are always targets of manipulation.

I would tag any post or thread that stipulated hoax so it will show up to..as they are using that tagging system to direct your searches to them..so 2 can play that game.
I like the way DrDril thought of that with his blogs. Very effective weapon against this kind of herding.

I can bet a thousand dollars to a donut Warner studios is no stanger to using services like this, for their upcoming blockbuster movies.,and why we find people pushing us to see idiotic ufo flix and even propped up blogs, and forums, that have the embedded videos, on themselves, mypace, facebook, etc. You will find his comments..shall we say interesting..when he refers to summer , he means last summer..When Whitley signed his contract during the invasion.
It really is a good read A++ , by the perp and master himself.

www.techcrunch.com...
I can’t reveal our clients’ names and I can’t link to the videos we’ve worked on, because YouTube surely doesn’t like what we’re doing and our clients hate to admit that they need professional help with their “viral” videos. But I can give you a general idea of who we’ve worked with: two top Hollywood movie studios, (EDIT HMMMM) a major record label, a variety of very well known consumer brands, and a number of different startups, both domestic and international.

This summer, we were approached by a Hollywood movie studio and asked to help market a series of viral clips they had created in advance of a blockbuster. The videos were 10-20 seconds each, were shot from what appeared to be a camera phone, and captured a series of unexpected and shocking events that required professional post-production and CGI. Needless to say, the studio had invested a significant amount of money in creating the videos but every time they put them online, they couldn’t get more than a few thousand views.

We took six videos and achieved:

* 6 million views on YouTube
* ~30,000 ratings
* ~10,000 favorites
* ~10,000 comments
* 200+ blog posts linking back to the videos
* All six videos made it into the top 5 Most Viewed of the Day, and the two that went truly viral (1.5 million views each) were #1 and #2 Most Viewed of the Week.

They make a 20 percent commision..on the hits.
The tactics are similar to ammo marketing...probably more devious..as its suttle..in shaping what you see.

So if anyone is stirring the pot as I recall someone saying in my distant past and in two languages too.. its people like that.
So its not just a question of belief why a small group continue as die hards, it can be a question of paychecks too.

@ SB, make sure you keep all your silverware and eating utensils as far away from the TV when he shows up..
I wonder if the aliens will look like Jason, Halloween is approaching, and I am waiting for the Great Big Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Hope there is no conflict.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Cool. Got some schlock you need to unload, but you are a bit too ethical or too much of a net novice to do the dirty work yourself? No problem, just hire some punks to do your spamming for you.

Some of that did sound a bit familiar, I must admit. Hmmmm. I predict that someday there will be a slang term for an elaborate viral campaign that spins out of control and becomes an autonomous presence on the Intertubes, then eventually devolves into a trivia question.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
yeah his outfit was just financed for 1 million dollars by some investors, so we can expect more of the same..maybe this is the enlightenment whitley and all them represent..going from a nation of industrial and agro producers and exporters, to the new service economy..just manufacturing lies..lies are information..information is power..Like dopefish episodes say ..You know the Deal..
Thousands went just to the PI's, not to mention the puppets, whether they had strings or not..all in anticipation..for naught. make that Double Naught..

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey Sysco,

That really is a nice find. I found the following comment from one of the appalled posters on the blog to be interesting. It was posted soon after the author and chief hoser came on to defend his company's B S. He used the tired old rationale of crooks and creeps for generations: : "Someone is going to deceive the people for a quick profit. Might as well be us." The commenter really put him in his place.

William - November 22nd, 2007 at 1:06 pm PST

Of course, Dan. Who would care about a little fraud in pursuit of a buck? I mean, as long as it moves the goods, there’s nothing wrong with fooling the populace.

Idiot. The reason your trickery is necessary that your venal predecessors in advertising have burned their credibility in other media already. And now here you are, a leech on a new medium, feeding off the trust that other people have built up. Pathetic.

I can’t help but note you don’t provide a single verifiable fact about your business above. The simple assumption is that you lie to your clients just as glibly as you lie to the general public. If fake videos and fake comments, why not fake views, fake click-throughs, and fake campaign success? I’m sure it pays just as well.

www.techcrunch.com...

Anyway, I am sure these jokers have a bright future in politics. Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
SB, make sure you keep all your silverware and eating utensils as far away from the TV when he shows up..

I'm ready, Sys!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by srb2001

Good news! Uri Geller will make a direct contact with the aliens on the German tv channel PRO7 on November 15!

It won't matter since the GFL are showing themselves to us on Oct. 14!

woo-woo!

That was inspiring! Before it is to late here is my October 14 song:

www.ijigg.com...

Text by Blossomchild (and Uri Geller)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It seems to me that the most likely people behind this is Alienware. I was sitting brainstorming the other night about it and came up with a bunch of reasons why they would do something like this, and even how the CGI images tie in with their sales pitch. And then I took my sleeping pill and forgot all of those reasons.
When I remember them, I'll post them.

But that's my verdict as of now... Alienware is responsible for at least 85% of this, with the other 15% (if at all) being scam artists who wanted to take credit for it and change up the story, perhaps someone who worked for Alienware on the design team and then decided he was going to take all the credit for it. And that could be the reason Alienware denied it being the creators of it – to try and save face.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hey Guys:

New Video Game...Oct. 14th release date ... LOOKS GREAT:

"DEAD SPACE" title

Hero's name is...ta-da:

"ISAAC"

Take a look at the website at:

deadspace.ea.com...

Waddyathink?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Oh my god! They killed Isaac! The bastards.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That was inspiring! Before it is to late here is my October 14 song

Nice, but no Sinatra.

Would you have lyrics to your 10-14 homage?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Nice, but no Sinatra.

Would you have lyrics to your 10-14 homage?

Hehe, yes, of course, we know what predictions do with people, if they don't understand them since Nostradamus...

October 14

Alien (talking through Blossom Goodchild): KNOW OF THIS
WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.
WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.
WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.
WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.

Uri Geller: The stage is your’s!

Alien (talking through Blossom Goodchild): KNOW OF THIS …
THIS IS THE BEGINNING … NOT THE END

WE ASK YOU TO ACCEPT US IN LOVE.

FOR THAT IS WHY WE COME.

FOR INDEED
WE COME IN PEACE.

IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.

Alien (talking through Blossom Goodchild): BE OF JOY.
IT IS A TIME FOR THAT.

YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS AS YOUR HEART ACCEPTS THE TRUE REASON FOR OUR VISIT.
TO BRING YOU AN UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE. KNOW THIS.
WE … THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT … SIGN OFF, GIVING YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE AS WE BEGIN THE ASCENSION INTO THE NEW WORLD.
Each one of you has chosen to be here for this ascension. Choose now whether your human form will …
Accept it through LOVE Or Reject it through FEAR.
IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.

Countdown-girl: 1 – 2 – 3 - 4

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
We need to get Lev back into this situation as soon as possible. Anything is better than this..

The folx at 3d gave good sagely advice, it will be hard to find the refrigerator and the cheese within, as its view is hidden behind the Bologna . nukkus 2008 AD.

Just pondering,
Although AW is a tempting target..One must consider the complex nature movie and game making..Entities such as these engage in cross agreements for advertising..and merchandising..so that if you see a Pepsi can, or a Reeses pieces like in ET, or the flintstones marketed in McDonalds..does not mean that they had a hand in anything other than just that..and are not the creators of the movie or game itself or in this case the LAP itself..AW has been effective and tightlipped..If it is a movie..like whitleys 2012 or the Greys..especially it would have to be..

However, the figures in the LAP, are cartoonish, and have no connection to ETs, as one would expect in an LAP and or AW or EA game viral..
They seem to mimic the type of characters we see in the repackaged older game classics now becoming very very popular. already mentioned in prior posts, as produced by some places such as casual games..(aka Mumbo Jumbo aka Ritual or SinGames)
Oddly enough Both Casual, once called Ritual entertainment, and The movies mentioned utilize the same distribution channels like NBC-Warner..studios.....
But I seem to be coming across Warner, more and more..

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Hey Guys:

New Video Game...Oct. 14th release date ... LOOKS GREAT:

"DEAD SPACE" title

Hero's name is...ta-da:

"ISAAC"

Take a look at the website at:

deadspace.ea.com...

Waddyathink?

Hey klatu, I think the only connection to our story here is the name Isaac. I read some of the Dead Space comics awhile ago because I'm a fan of the artist Ben Templesmith, but I don't see any similarities. Dead Space already has a sort of "viral" site, it's www.noknownsurvivors.com... (not very interesting) I'm probably going to buy this game on Tuesday so I'll let you know if I find any drones.

Members of the ARC, please refresh my memory, was this posted in this thread?

artist Andrew "android" Jones

Sorry if we already went over this, I've noticed he likes to slap a random piece of the Isaac documents into a lot of his artwork, so he's obviously a big fan of the isaaccaret.fortunecity.com site. I messaged him asking if he had downloaded any caret photoshop brushes from anywhere but I never got a response. I thought it was odd that he's a big sci-fi fan but didn't want to talk about it. Sys did you already interrogate this fellow? Maybe he's sick of getting messages about those damn circles.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great artist..some of his friends also use that ubiquitous vector art..its a brush..inspired by okuda and sternbah decades ago. If you go to IHEA deviant art you will note the thousands of downloads pre dating Isaac..in fact others like Android and even SPF33 have far more beautiful results than what you actually see on the LAP..so it would be a nightmare to question every artist who applied this even before the LAP..
The reason he didnt answer is more eccentricity than hiding anything.
They asked him one time which hand he paints with and he said.."the wrong one"
for more of his stuff from him and his fans..and collaborators..
profile.myspace.com...
Part of the answer to this is what I alluded to earlier..the art within the art.
Even the Hoaxer helpers like Arlington, and KenRay, EngineeringType, and others said..look at the LAP..forget the pictures.(now ponder that for a bit will you?).But they made a mistake.They never thought someone WOY in fact, would so early in the game..colorize it..to 45 mb and expose it under the thread can you handle the truth..Its quite obvious..there are quite a few who still can't.
Well..we are and Admin was right too...the devil is in the details..

We still have the same people in the timelines, silence by the same people, who wont release the source of their considerable financing, why all witness and PIs in same area, on and on and on..If this isnt a marketing team with a severe problem on their hands, I don't know what is.
If it is Warner, Whitley, and LMH, whether they ripped it off, or not, it was a huge and blatant LIE, knowing it was fake and still pushing..and I am glad we jammed them up. Someone approached the artists.Someone commisioned them...to do this..and the same people had a script to fit their prgs of crop circles and metaphysical crapola of vortexes, and prophecy.
Sure there were a few cult types, but overall it was about profits in the making from the early spamming, to the appearances on the major news channel and prgs, to put it up in the public eye..but failed..Think how much it costs to get a spot on TV tens of thousands of dollars, .the help went high up. But all that help, to push something else on the horizon really failed, when this site ATS through Spingers own Brush stroke...declared it a hoax. They never recovered and went into retreat It went from Drones, Buzz, and flash in the pan, , to , fittingly...moans and feeble whimpers to chasms filled now with stark silence.
^i^

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
are we really still on this?? Wow this is dedication....every time I see this thread back up I look for something new....Every time I see this thread back up I see that nothing has changed

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
and nothing will..It will always stay the same , a Hoax...yesterday, today, and forever.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
so what is it that we are trying to get at? That is what we need to realize...what is the point, right now, regarding this subject?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys the IHEA brushes were a great find, they very easily could have been the inspiration behind the LAP documents. There's one unique characteristic that isn't in IHEA, or androids work, or in anything else that I've come across so far that resembles the LAP artwork though. It's the rounded corners on the lines that make up the cirlces.

Out of all the circular diagrams I've looked at I haven't seen a single artist use those rounded corners.

Android is either using a different brush that's based on Isaac's documents, or he's copy+pasting from Isaac's .jpg's.

Check out the circles in the four corners, and there's a large one in the center:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hmm..if you could get all 4 corners and piece them together, unless all mirroe flips.. it might tell us something but the title unless thats yours , conquer 2008..tells me after the fact..If we could get something like done in 2006 0r pre Isaac..then maybe a stronger case. But As Frank Sternbach said,,people were alwys stealing stuff..its part of business risk..oddly He didnt seem too disturbed. Like learning living with Piracy almost. The same with okuda..oddlyssilent to..just said.he is .not connected to caret..
Now I was tempted to ask a little more..but..I don't think that would have created good vibes..Perhaps he has earlier work in a gallery somewhere..
if that was same..that rules out simple copy and paste, and would mean he has his own unique brush..these brushes can be modified, and tweaked..becoming a fingerprint.
unless it shows up elsewhere..independently...keep digging..I'll scout around too, without taking my eyes of the prize of course. A bird in hand really is worth 2 in the bush..but if somethinng is there that can help either bolster or clear people..by all means..Its how I snagged Lev with his art and passing it off to others to say it was from someone else..but the styles were identical and a little additional information..of course..

new topics

top topics

<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join