It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So it was a hoax.
Lock him up in the abyss of UFO fakery.
At least we didn't have any balloon people or lens flare, or did we.
This was easy to dismiss at the start.
Some planet x story teller got so many people saying he was the
real thing he took his videos down and came clean on ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Duplicate post...

[edit on 9/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit29

Hello I'm an entity of the internet.
You may call me Q to maintain my anonymousity.
I have recently stumbled upon the website isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...
I have Since decided to share some Truth about the Site.
It is from my perspective a Hoax. All the Images of the Craft and Technology are CG. as well the Symbols and Glyphs Look very much Like Styled Japanese.
In fact in one of the pictures You can clearly see on the Left Piece, the middle row of Glyphs, Ninth from the Bottom, it is Clearly the Japanese Katakana "wa" ワ.
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...
Same with all the other Symbols and Glyphs most of them are Stylized Japanese.
[url=http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/pacl-lang-analysis-p119-fullsize.jpg]http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/pacl-lang-analysis-p119-fullsize.jpg[/ur l]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There's more where they came from.

We Just do the best we can .

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Get me as far away from this hoax as possible, and put me back in a real game,
DopeFish Hungry!!

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys - your typically articulate and well thought-out prose escaped you this time.

What are we looking at in this photo (above), and would you care to elaborate a bit on your motivation for posting it?

Otherwise - thanks again for your (previous) hard work and enthusiasm (and those of all other drone-sleuthers)!

p.s. my guess is that it's the right-side face of one of those no-nose EBEs. No? A colorized, pixelated pizza? Chunk of stained-glass window? Dollop of blueberry pie going bad?

pray tell....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Sys - your typically articulate and well thought-out prose escaped you this time.

What are we looking at in this photo (above), and would you care to elaborate a bit on your motivation for posting it?

Otherwise - thanks again for your (previous) hard work and enthusiasm (and those of all other drone-sleuthers)!

p.s. my guess is that it's the right-side face of one of those no-nose EBEs. No? A colorized, pixelated pizza? Chunk of stained-glass window? Dollop of blueberry pie going bad?

pray tell....

Yes you may be right and also spot on, Outrageo, something that didnt belong there. whether stained glass window, blueberry pie, or a pixellated pizza, or a green thumb smiling and waving fins, although though I don't order my pizza quite that way.While others are making spiritual connections ,multidimensional constructs, colorful apologetica based on Pseudo-science, and even perhaps the intentional disguised leak angle, the 45 mb file is being analyzed, , I am sure other interesting patterns will emerge with their superior skills.
But I have gotten no such comparisons to amorphous pixels, from these people who are dedicated to dopefish and are the owners of the copyright, and have a dedicated fanbase. Had it been as you say, I would have been politely slammed.
forums.3drealms.com...
also, a check of dopefish under images on google will yield thousands of variants, some in darker backgrounds than my example..

In reference to the LAP as a whole, Interestingly, its source size was estimated at 13 x 10 ft, thanx to JakeReason at OM. and with varying resoultions, which are indicative of an art project(s) pieced together.
the cost to get it printed as one piece is estimated close to 500 dollars.

Whether you and I disagree on on what we see when looking at a picasso, or Andy Warhole picture, Salvador dali, thats what we are looking at as a whole. An improvised art piece, puzzle art, game art, a billboard even, and not the Manhattan project plans.

Lord knows,You've suffered my anemic prose this long , we know its hoax..imo, indulging in little more post partum play won't hurt. It might have a therapeutic effect, seeing a fish in a bowl. Works wonders in other quarters I hear.

Anyway , Cheers..nice to see you post again from the sidelines, ..I should post more of these. Maybe I will polish up that "little prince" since I did get a tad better at this cut and paste nonsense, ..I guess..maybe its impressionistic shock art too. A Roreshack test..(I hear psyops fans already, been there too).
No one has to buy it, after all, its artist designer father was a hoaxter.
Perhaps we will be lucky, and return it to its rightful owner, which certainly wont be the DoD, but they are online wondering, how can they still make this work, when even lying witnesses , and a small army of paid puppets, and the big three could not make it work?

Besides, I have always made it a practice to go back to the beginning, and address loose ends and maybe even some old scores, and thereby restore order and balance in the universe.

In the meantime..our work continues unabated, and your well wishes are certainly welcome and refreshing any time you drop in. After all, it is a collective effort .

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

... smiling like the Dopefish that just ate the Clownfish...

Buuurrrrppp!

Lordy, what was that?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

... smiling like the Dopefish that just ate the Clownfish...

Buuurrrrppp!

Lordy, what was that?

Hi Double!
mmm want more !

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Silence all around. Time for another song.

www.ijigg.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Hey Sidd,

Silence is Golden I guess.

So quiet...

Even Alienware stopped using LAP advertising in its magazine ads - only ran for about three months all in all by my count.

I had been looking at almost all of the available (to me, that is) UFO books, classic UFO shape charts, graphics, and photos for some time now and come to the conclusion that these "Lawn Sprinkler*" drones have never been depicted anywhere before. I don't see any current inclusion by the ufo community unless there is a new book or something similar that passed me by.

The hoaxters must be pretty pissed off at this 'lack of acceptance.'

Oh well..."Say La Vee"

La Vee.

*credit Stan Friedman with the cool lawn-service drone moniker

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
@Sidd that Jigg was awsome..heck you have almost a whole album now.
House of rising Sun was one of my favorites..I was 15 when that came out.
@Klat yeah man I got the mailer too..hey Thanx for that pc mag tip, I got a bunch of prgs I am using off of that..great freeware!
also looks like Alienware distancing itself is right..check what the new pigs look like..hahaha

www.alienware.com...:gen_20080930_breed

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

www.ijigg.com...

Great song Goomba! But "hate" is a very strong word...

A song for the collection:

www.thegodfathertrilogy.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

www.ijigg.com...

That was very cool, Sidd. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

www.ijigg.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments, especially Dil for the girls - I knew, that I missed something in the discussion lately! - and the jigg.

@Tomi: I thought, it would fit, if I add a little dramatic tone to it.

@all: Good news! Uri Geller will make a direct contact with the aliens on the German tv channel PRO7 on November 15!

I ask all drones and greys to keep this day free and maybe give Uri a call. As some skeptics said, it would last about four years to contact E.T. at home and another four years for them to answer. But how much do they know about Californian drones?

As I read recently at the DRT forums, Nordics could have a problem with the colours, since their spectrum is different from ours. Maybe you can borrow a black & white tv anywhere...

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I will sleep sounder in my bed tongiht knowing that old URI is handling that tricky old 1st contact thing for us all. Although ti does make you wonder if he'd get an answering machine?

"This is the drone answering service, we're far too busy buzzing powerlines and messing with peoples heads right now to answer your psychic message..plese leave your name after the disintergration tone....."

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
hi wayne!
you are just in time to witness some more madness from me..Even though we have a known hoax..
if you recall, quite a few people are a little indignant over the dopefish..thing..
which does not mean that Tom hall did this but that admirers of the little fella did it.
Now, I will concede the pics I have have played with are a little fuzzy..but its imo definable character not just random cloud formation or clustered pixel groups at hi rez.
perhaps these are a little better..I have no clue who they are..but that they are there. I am sure the believes saw that too..but did not want to go near this..as it would mean..oh crap..a dang game.
recall the early stuff from that whole genre not just from apogee, Id, but others like ritual then mumbo jumbo..now called casual ware.
These like the day of triffids at kingse isle, and casuals line..both have polished up there stuff for todays nostalgic yearning for their return.
Part of the effect I refer to is this.which is far more intricate..but varying hues and contrast when at 400 percent will show you what I am talking about.

then comapre to much simpler cartoonish specimens below..
but without pointing fingers at anyone like them..it should be settled that these are there. ist pic at 700 others at 400..percent.

for the record right after my colleagues pizza post I returned to that site.. I had pix there for 9 months straight and one acknowledgement, and no further posts..not one peep! we are talking January here..then..boom after my posts here the day before yesterday..I was slammed and trolled.
Not being one to shy I redid these..and placed back..hoping some old time gamer can identify who the characers from the many games of that period.
as from these people not just "tom Hall", please.
www.mumbojumbo.com...
go through sample games they have

but characters imo they are., of which, on a super duper classified document..they never belonged and the nail should have been driven into the LAP right there and then..

So if someone wants to "revive this hoax" as I saw outlandish attempts elsewhere by the usual people., they had better explain that "away" too.
Thanx!

add...
history of gaming in that period.
www.3drealms.com...
www.box.net... 45 mb file

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
edit duplicate