It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals, did you see this?

"Net-talking toaster to burn news onto bread"

at

www.reghardware.co.uk...

I always wanted a piece of toast with a drone image on it . . . yum!

Now if only you can get the image burned onto a French croissant, all should be very well pleased.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

So somebody actually invented a USB toaster? I thought that was just a gag the onion had a couple of years ago. I wonder what Wonder bread would taste like with Isaac's diagrams burned on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

What I really want to see is if the toast spins and levitates and the croissant flies right back at you like a boomerang.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

A friend of mine got me a USB cup warmer and I thought that was neat..But this....Forget crop circles we can have Toast Circles....

Lets see LMH investigate that..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So we DO have alien technology!

Now we can eat everyone and everything at breakfast.

But I hope, they don't use that antigravity on them, Klat, all those poor waiters will lose their jobs...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ain't technology great? Soon, everyone will be able to have whatever spiritual leader they want on their toast, no miracle required, and no huge bids on eBay.

"Yeah, I'll have the ham 'n cheese omelet with hash browns, and some coffee, please."

"Okay, and what kind of toast would you like with that?"

"Oh, Ghandi on whole wheat, I suppose."

"Okay, and what about the little one?"

"She likes the LAP toast. Keeps her busy. I'll make sure it doesn't get away from her and float up to the ceiling. And some orange juice."

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Can someone do an LMH!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Droneonline --- great to see you here! Your music is fantastic, and it's nice to read your thoughts about the drone hoax (art) too.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

Thanks, Drone! How appropriate. I'm glad you are here.

One thing that would have made this whole affair a lot easier for everyone is a sense of humor in evidence on the "REAL, Dammit!" end of the field.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Can someone do an LMH!

Might get sued for using her likeless without her permission...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
Droneonline --- great to see you here! Your music is fantastic, and it's nice to read your thoughts about the drone hoax (art) too.

wow....thanks man. That comment about my music really means something to me.

It's been a warm welcome so far...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What a great convergence of minds we have here, Tadarida! another cameo appearance! hahaha. I didn't know you knew the Solar Prophet Mark..holy cow. That is one awsome and special guy..and tell me he doesn't look like Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention too!
I loved FZ..RIP, Have you any idea what Marks's take on all this stuff is ?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
DRONEONLINE: I have your music & video on a permanent spot on my myspace page and I do get comments about it. I like all the music you have up, but Strange Craft is my favorite followed closely by Floorrocka!! Amazing work!!!! ~Tadarida (not a dude!)

SYS: I do correspond with Mark occasionally via myspace - I mentioned the drones to him and he never responded, so I got the feeling he didn't know what I was talking about. I also referred to ATS, and he said he would check it out, so he had not been here. Not sure if he is here now. He occasionally lets me know about various projects he is doing as well as some personal life situations. Seems like a nice guy and always responds to messages.

[edit on 9/14/2008 by Tadarida]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanx Tada, Impressive he is, I got your message.
Rest assured, I wont't bother him about this mess., just amazing how we are all connected in certain ways . , because he is a true seeker, just like his paintings, and astronomy works , and pilgrimages tell of him. That Van Gogh quote says it all about him. You are in great company .
truly you are.
^i^

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
One of Chad neighbors in Los Gatos should be very interested in this case. I wonder, if the PIs tried to talk to him.

He was one of the shooting stars at Silicon Valley, the American dream, in an age, where we still were counting our pimples, he already was counting the millions, a brilliant guy. He moved to Los Gatos and used to drive along Highway 17 every day.

He also is interested in UFOlogy and had visions, how humanity would be able soon to travel through time and space. As we can read on CNN:

Things like zero-point energy and gravitational propulsion. Those controversial theories of physics underpin Firmage's belief in space-time travel. Zero-point energy refers to a theory that energy can be created from nothing, rather than matter. Gravitational propulsion is based on the concept that the force of gravity can not only be harnessed, but also engineered. Combined, the two provide the foundation for spacecraft capable of warp speeds.

edition.cnn.com...

One morning he woke up and an alien stood right infront of his bed, asking him why he called him. He said, he would like to travel through space. He never did, but a blue light went from the alien’s body into his. This is why the media reported about him and his more than 600 pages book, which could be downloaded from the internet for free. But they also reported, that he had to quit from his own company, because customers were a little confused by his story.

The Time Magazine also wrote:

Firmage, however, travels quite a bit farther into la-la land, insisting that he's in contact with a hush-hush federal lab that will release world-shattering experimental data in a matter of months. "This is real," he maintains. "And it's the story of the millennium."

www.time.com...

Wow! This must have been PACL! Here we have a witness, rich and famous, credible, who tells us things eight years before Isaac!

Somebody must tell him about it! – O, somebody did already... Linda Moulton Howe informed all these guys, remember... That email list with people like Jack Sarfatti, Bruce Maccabee, George Noorey and many others in it. He also is one of the recipients. How come, he was not interested?

Maybe because he is not sure anymore, if it really was an alien infront of his bed, or just a dream, or a bad potatoe... Sounds like Whitley a little. As we know, Whitley had a similar visitation, an old guy, who appeared in his hotel to give him some wisdom and some stuff to write his book about the Master of the Key. A book which was mentioned here and there during the drone saga.

One should think, that Joe still heard about the saga, maybe even followed it a little while. Did he ever hear, that the drones were flying around in his neighborhood? Does he know, that one of his neighbors is a wanted witness?

It should be a thrill, hearing that not only a young ghost woman is running around on the summit, but also drones are flying around, proof for his theories on gravity! But maybe he just thinks, this is all a hoax.

Didn’t some think, you need a lot of money and time, to make such a hoax? Could this be the guy? Probably not. Why should he run around in his neighborhood and make the background photos there?

All a big coincidence again? Or is someone trying to put all the traces in his direction? He has some enemies, of course. Mike Bara, for example, who was very dissapointed, that Joe was not the new Messiah of UFOlogy. And David Bay told the world, that Joe was obsessed by the Anti-Christ and that UFOlogy does nothing, but tell about the coming doom – which he thinks, will come. (Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?)

I wonder, if the PIs ever thought of asking Joe about those drones, which flew around there for at least a week, which could be easily seen and even photographed. As Numbers said these days, „they are local to this area“ and they surely know about this famous neighbor.

And while the drones were droning, Joe told about his (business) visions again:
www.kued.org...

(Look at Sarfatti’s comment down at the bottom to get the truth about wickipedia!)

Also read:
www.rickross.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Outstanding! Yes why didn't they, and if I remember correctly LMH also had a brother who worke for nasa or lockeed in simulation . If it was same as Jack, or similar sounding name, which OM proferred in email, and then who disappeared, and never came back. They just leave it to our imagination to guess what could have happened. After all its where it originated from and a very safe place for witnesses. stories, and experts to hide.I am surprised she didnt use the resources there to get an opinion, like she did others. But of course, why drag the rest of the family into this.
Still I wonder, why all the aliens like creeping into bedrooms like peeping "Tom's", joes, whitleys, and others. But who came to play in Linda's?
Excellent twist on this Sid! And how close is the Rest to Joseph,
Estimated Time: 12 minutes Estimated Distance: 8.76 miles.
Just what are these Pis getting paid for?!, In Football we call it running interference.
Not to ask people in the know on a daily basis about any event such as this, admitting they search the target areas, (except San Jose of course) and found nothing except one witness Tom, who came foward to bring it down to Earth for them, and say nothing.
So are Pis protecting witnesses and privacy or the Hoaxers mistakes and privacy as well.?. It should be clear by now.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

Wow DOL...from looking at your photo, it cannot be denied: the drones are "toast!"

(but that one shadow looks damn suspicious)

[edit on 18-9-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes Indeedy, that was so well done..
Verily Verily it is written, that man does not live by drones alone.

Isaac has gone, and where he has gone , we cannot follow, for he has other flocks to tend to. But fretteth not my brothers, those drones will know the sound of their masters voice.
Heed well his words, that a whoring drone is a wide ditch, and a strange drone, a narrow pit., and why complainest of the splinter in thy brothers eye, when thouest have a Rajman pole in thine...and he will return when least expected, like a thief in the night...

So many miracles without explanation like the smuggling and stealing, and becoming as a ghost whilst passing the royal guard, and witnesses raptured into heaven. we learned much and were privileged.

But if you have the faith of a mustard seed, as St Whitley does, perhaps, you will see one too.
Amen

Good night

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
klatu my emails to you keep getting returned..u2u me current so I can update you

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join