It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Great work sys, I can't wait for the movie to come out and see those drones do their things, woohoo,
and also got to thanks those hoaxers for the vivid imagination they have, making this borring planet more exiciting.
I wonder when Gililand Ranch is going to show drones?

I was wondering if I can make a drone and sell it for $60. I might jump in this drone wagon and maybe I get rich woohoo

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Great work sys, I can't wait for the movie to come out and see those drones do their things, woohoo,
and also got to thanks those hoaxers for the vivid imagination they have, making this borring planet more exiciting.
I wonder when Gililand Ranch is going to show drones?

I was wondering if I can make a drone and sell it for $60. I might jump in this drone wagon and maybe I get rich woohoo

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

@Anonymous, that was excellent insight, and will be taken into consideration I am sure.

@Newkid :hehe Are you sure you don't own that Deer Park Bar and Grille resstaurant on Santacruz Hwy where Chads Drone eats at at? The alleged Unfriendly Owner FF likes to say "woohoo" when he talks about his cooking.. you must have read the reviews on his famous lamb roast. Best on planet Earth.Guaranteed to make you go woohoo!, and it can't get better than that. His exact words.

Right now, I am talking to an old friend Tom from San Jose, about going to see old movies with Trains and motorcycles, and Jets. He has been to that Deer Creek Restaurant too. Doesn't care too much about Drones. What good are they if you can't catch a ride in them he says.

I must agree with him there
Nice seeing ya Newkid.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hey Sys_Config, will you be going to that San Jose UFO expo this month on the 26TH? . Last Years went real well with a slew of good , and not so good, guests.
I went to last years and met John Lear, and Stanton F. Mike Siegel of the Premier radio Networks at c2c was a waste. Sean morton doesn't convince me at all.
This year, George Noodles and Roger Leir, the Dr. Giggles of Alien scalpels, even some reverse enginneered abductees, Plaedians, the usual fanfare ,will be there. Whitley will will be there too!. Imagine him standing next to that!
Here's the link!
www.thebayareaufoexpo.com...
Do you think The Drone Research Team will have HPOs scaled model there? That would be so cool. If you go, you might see Numbers and the PIs , maybe even Chad, Raj, and TY and the "Unfriendly Bartender"!
Let me know, I can put you and a friend up for a few days with my cousin, He stays in Capitola just 30 minutes away.
See me at Paracast mate.

DB

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just found the SF article with Springer on it.. Great article and you told it like it really is. CONGRATULATIONS!!
SF ARTICLE
www.thebayareaufoexpo.com...

An Extra Treat...
shhhh... Conference is going to be in ..Yes..SAN JOSE,CA
My man Witley will be there too! and who knows maybe even the DRT, and the PIS to announce their strange results.
People will be traveling from everywhere , even faraway lke Galt,
Elks Grove, Millers Grove, even San Jose!
That should be like a scene from the Emperors New Robe for the drones.
Unless the have an exhibition like HPOs model as a consolation and proof those drones exist, with a presentation by SPF33..that would be precious.
Stay as far as possible away from Sean Morton, c2c, if you must, just watch the clowny ones or the real Scientists , like Stanton.. Don't miss Gary Busie (ck sp) doing Buddy Holly.
Ask him to sing "Wake up little susie" by the Everyly Brothers (awsome)..or
Great balls of Fire..by..whats his name..I forgot.

If Linda shows up ask her where the 12 pictures are in front of everybody!
Whitley too!! Don't let him play stupid. ..That may be in works already.

The rest..go for it.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OK guys, I give up: Why is the latest lunatic drivel posted over at DRT being dignified with all these responses? Even if it made any sense at all, even if it were consistent with the known facts (Isaac's statements are not ambiguous
), even if we could believe that "X" had been vetted and found sane, or even if the intermediary could be described that way, the DRT has zero credibility. It's no wonder they are trying to throw whatever they can scrape together in the way of all the questions about the lies told by their "investigators." I don't think the DRT could salvage any credibility at this point even if they ditched the liars.

Some people are wondering why the OMF management does not follow the rational and obvious route of declaring the hoax dead. I think it's all about the numbers. I am reminded of the old Max Headroom show, where the TV networks have real-time information about who is watching what "out there," so they slavishly react to every blip in the ratings. That's the most charitable scenario I can think of. I think it's true, too. They are still discussing the Serpo train wreck over there, after all. Anyway, it's a nice place to hang out now, with some key bullies missing in action. Too bad I am not allowed to post there.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

yea the mysterious new X source is really humorous.....sounds to me like the DRT PI's were worried about their paychecks so they are now fabricating witnesses to keep them $$$ rolling in!!

Gotta luv America!! it truly is the land of opportunity!! Proves the old saying is true....."there's a sucker born every minute" and them PIs have found the mother load with the DRT!! LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
PLEASE! Don't tell me they are trying to act like they have a new "source" or witness?!

Gad...

The ATSMIX guys and I will be in San Jose (Santa Clara this year) at the Bay Area UFO Expo again this year... I'll keep an eye out for any Drones and or Dronies.

GREAT work, per usual, Sysconfig!

Springer...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Watch those street lights in San Jose the drones like to fly around those and not in Capitola..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

TBH, I thought they were in France?

Springer...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by CFandM

TBH, I thought they were in France?

Springer...

The statue of liberty was from France, too, and still it is in the states. Things like that happen...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Did anyone say "Statue of Liberty"?

Hello Springer, Hi everybody....

I finally decided to post, even though I have already registered a while ago.
Some of you might know my music (or mostly my "Strange craft"-musicvideo that Kris Avery animated last year)....

Actually I just wanted to finally get my first post done here......I've been reading here for ages and really enjoy the place!

I also wanna give a special warm and nice "Hello" to my friend Sys....hey bro! I finally made it over here!

Nice to see the drone/Isaac-story is already labeled "Hoax" on this forum by the way!

Keep up the good research guys!!!

Greetz,
DRONE(online)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

Welcome aboard, droneonline... We're pleased to have you join us - the BEST forum on 'net!

Any chance we can see some more of your work soon? That drone musicvideo was a work of art (not unlike the drones themselves).

Take care...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Hey Outrageo....thanks for that welcome!

Yes, you can "hear" some more of my work on my myspace....I might also do a collab with Kris again, but I don't know when that'll happen as we're both busy with other stuff most of the time.

...and yeah, the video was great and I have to give special kudos to Kris Avery for making this happen!!! He really brought my piece of music to life with his animation-skills.

....by the way, I DO think that the drones themselves are a great piece of artwork too, but that's about it.....

Greetz,
DRONE(online)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So is there something I missed. Maybe Im out of the loop. I thought for sure the drones were one of the only recently reported sightings this year with the promise and hope of being authentic. I feel like maybe I'm in the dark on this.

Any insight would be appreciated guys.
Good post by the way!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh My goodness Drone and Outrageo. and a newcomer.This is great. welcome back and welcome welcome!
For our new comer I would say you came at right time for insight. Click on my profile and scroll and you will see part of why this was declared hoax. Thats a done deal. Everyone here has been active investigating the who. Drone helped decipher the anagrams as well as found pre existing artwork that dispelled the myth of a unique design in craft and LAP. But take your time if reading it, better than scrolling through thousands of posts.Everyone here has been on this since the appearance of the drones.
Isaac and his friends like arlington and engineertype thought the work was perfect, and only a genius could do it, but we had our own share , if average, then liken it to distributed computing like Seti, all working together.. who plucked the drones feathers clean, in the form of the ARC, which Shad explains below, made up of the best Armchair Researchers on the Globe, This was never a one man task, I only as figurehead, help bring our collective common sense to the table.

I forgot to post that where is Tom the photographer who cracked the locations over 9 months ago at Paracast. He mysteriously dropped out after revealing the actual locations where Chad and the others took the pictures, which is leess than 30 minutes from the annual ufo expo in San Jose, this September in fact.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

Wow Where do i start?? The drones were last year and have been proven hoax by all but a few really gullible "researchers" known as Linda M Howe and her cronies who call themselves the DRT (Drone research Team)

This hoax has been outed by Sys_Config and his Armchair Research Council (ARC). The members of ARC are now simply seeking the who and whys of this ridiculous HOAX.

Do some reading...Sys's work in this thread has been outstanding and will be used for generations to help stop these ridiculous hoaxes and those that attempt to fool the masses!!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
HERE IS WHERE WE ARE AT

Most of us recall MarsAve a highly esteemed member who came on the scene here in April of 2007 just after the Chad Drone pictures, and before the release of the Rajman1977 pictures the same month. He started his posts with a recap of what the last 40 years have meant to him. His writing was both clear and incisive, delightful, and demonstrated a clear understanding of the issues involved in Ufology, particularly those involving proof :a Keen and open mind.

Working as a professional Photographer many of his videos can be seen on YouTube under the same moniker and also Prominently displayed, Tom Vance Vapor Trails Productions in the movie credits
search.live.com...

But what makes him really special is that our very own Mars, Tom, was able to identify 9 months ago the locations depicted on the slew of fake photos released by the infamous crew known the Isaac Caret Team, or Isaac Caret, bought to us by c2c and Earth files., of who Ty, and Stephen appear to be a part of.

See Post :I need help on Drone & Issac story - The Paracast Discussion Forums
noted Sept 13 2007

The locations were no where near where the hoaxers claimed and LMH of Earth files claimed, Bakersfield and Big Basin., . He knew because he worked the area for 40 years as a PSE n G man, among his other vocations. (Refer to his posts here, just a handful).

After Alerting LMH, who would not respond to him, he made a plea to her back in September asking for advice and help, which elicited a lot of sympathy from us, and left with the defiant understanding he wanted to stop these Hoaxers and Joaxters at all costs, even chastizing himself to near unconsciousness, for not coming out sooner knowing what he knew.

forum.theparacast.com...

Well, after months went by, and debates continued. Tom , after seeing the craft advertised on TV programs and news this Spring of 2008,was able to get a hold of the the Private Investigators . These investigators, working for an outfit called the Drone Research Team, funded by unknown secret sources, was organized by six people known to be active and fervent believers. They were helped along the way of course, by LMH, to "investigate" the witnesses, and the locations, and any "new sightings".

Well no sooner had Tom Joined the hunt, the "true" locations were quickly found. The Chad sighting was behind a Middle Eastern restaurant ,known as the Deer Creek Bar and Grill, on Santa Cruz hwy, Ca, and not Lake Tahoe, and the Step/Ty were taken along Big Basin way, at an unsafe precipice, where Bicyclists just do not go. We recall there were 6-12 bicyclists involved between the two groups. The Chad Location revealed that if such a craft, or any craft existed, It would be visible to a heck of a lot of people on the busy highway and the valley residents below.

No mention whatsoever of our Tom was made. NO Kudos, no fanfare
and no declaration of hoax, despite what was revealed by Tom. Every item he posted here was validated in every detail!! But no declaration of hoax.

On a query to member of the DRT, by a close friend of mine, I was told that Tom just faded away, and had fallen in love, or something like that, and did not want to be bothered.

What?! Our Hero Tom? Just fade away , like an old soldier in a Gen. Mcarthur speech, ? after accomplishing more in a few days than a privately funded group of Pis accomplished in over a year, despite the fact the Pis lived 15 minutes away from the restaurant in San Jose, and 20 minutes away from another "witness report "Cam", in Scott Valley, that they came up with for this comical case?evidence found connecting lamps in San Jose to a Lamps in the Raj Picture.? But no one searched San Jose??

Maybe Tom left disgusted, maybe he gave up, maybe something more sinister then falling victim to cupids arrow transpired.. Maybe..... the aliens substituted a DRT or Earth files clone in his place! and that is really not Tom Vance taking pictures on Aug 29 2008 of a railroad Disaster reported in the Mercury News of San Jose. yourviews.mercurynews.com...
San Jose you say? Yes, thats his new home as of recently hailing from ___ Thats why living in this area for over 40 years he knew what he was talking about. Maybe.... he's like "Moth Man" now, appearing at catastrophic events.

But Clearly the one walking around now shrouded in mystery has "changed" after meeting the Pis.

He like many went in a believer and left a hardened skeptic, as far as this story goes, and Information I have available. I note he also attended a 2007 UFO expo last year, wearing a Roswell T shirt referenced by the reporter and relates his ufo experiences . In other posts he wanted to get a retired Airlines pilots group going, because of the censoring and chilling reactions of superiors to such events. This is a very vocal and active person. Not one to be pushed around.
Thus my concern about the sudden silence.
findarticles.com...

So, he is like one of us., and smart enough not to believe everything regardless of the glitter.
However, Its not uncommon for even the best of us to occasionaly succumb the the power of..

new.wavlist.com...

Lets hope it wasn't that. Its a fair bet when he comes foreward, we will know why this story did not end months and months ago, when the "Pis" have had the answers all along.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
edit to add link of Toms ufo threads and extended comment to above.
forum.theparacast.com...

But no one searched San Jose??how about next door Standford and Palo Alto, the Crux of Isaacs story.Would not Linda, a graduate from right there, with the fotos, a studio, and photographer herself, recall any of these old and "rare lamps herself, and that had no business in Capitola, any more than the drones did during a concert, and year round heavy tourist area, and pass that on to the PIs. who also lived there?
Yes, looking at this more closely, we should be screaming for Tom at this point.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
who also lived there?

Good question. And remember that "there" is not San Jose, but the places found already for sure.

But "who" could also be the target.

new topics

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join