It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am sure they have the pictures, and it was Mars Ave who took them there. They will not release pictures if it points to hoax. They will release only if it can be stretched to make real. I am sure they have lots and lots of pictures they are not showing. I am sure by this time, they know there is no Capitola pole after months of searching and PSEG info from Mars, and his personal help. He is intimately familar with the entire area.. But they keep selling but telling on themselves. That picture with open patio, and them eating delicious sandwiches tells it all. It is the only thing they did right. Eat, like this guy.

the rest is to sell us the hoax, and eat tasty sandwiches(woohoo!) while they are doing it. Imo,The DRT is nothing but a front for LMH and Ovnis that have done nothing other than continue the hoax without the hoaxers.

Thought:
I wonder if Chunder, if he is reading, can tell us how the sister city programs with Au work, He had mentioned something like that many moons ago.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
bringing this downtown to Julie Brown.
Cf You have Mail!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That restaurant sounds like an interesting place. Too bad it's so far from here to the Epicenter, I'd like to check it out, take lots of photos, and such. After a year, the gibbering of the believers makes less and less sense. I mean in terms of how anyone could still believe the drones are real, not the ludicrous arguments they repeat like mantras. Those never have made any sense.

What troubles me is the number of enthusiasts who live in the area. As Sys points out, there has to be a mountain of evidence that has not seen the light of the Interwebs. We know that people like Numbers have actually said they would not share evidence for hoax, which leaves them out of any rational discussion right there, let alone any absurd claim that they are unbiased researchers. But there has to be a fair number of sane people interested in paranormal things in that area. Maybe they stopped paying any attention to it a year ago. The people who post to these boards, live nearby, and lie about it or don't mention the fact when there is much work that could be done there are still very high on my suspect list. I don't have any use for liars in general, but how hard could it be to go and look at every utility pole in Capitola? It's not a big place. Where are the Flickr groups of photos of utility poles within a five mile radius of the Raj location? How many poles could that be? It has been 15 months or so. Two summers. Of course they have searched for them, and kept quiet about it. Or else they know exactly where they are and don't need to go and look.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I mailed you back there sys

I am getting hungry with all the talk of this restaurant....

But the same with me its to bad I live so far from Cal. not to mention I do not have time for a field trip....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

"We know that people like Numbers have actually said they would not share evidence for hoax"

Source please !

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
While some are reeling in a state of shock at OM and DRT, at what is ancient history HERE at ATS, the premier site for analytical discussion. A site opposed to flights of fancy ala Strieber and LMH, and where the ADM HERE stand behind its members findings and the sound judgement of its expert community AND NOT the grasping of straws for profit and espousal of sacred geometry and blackwater mysticism
Let's now go back a tad to hopefully sort some amusing and worldly things such as the application by Alien ware of the LAP language and symbols. This occurred that very summer and fall. Some say they jumped on the bandwagon, that they could have done this in 3 weeks. While that is interesting, I would think that AW having been bought out by Dell, would have to have some final say by Dell. That these things from concept to screening , and approval , to implementing on the manufacturing level would take a little longer than than 3 weeks from somebody's idea to printing press on paper and models. I would tend to think more like 3 months..which would place it well before Isaac hit the street.

I wrote Alienware chief marketing , Ms Gonzalez.twice this July 2008, and have received no answer. A letter or email circulated by Bonzai at OM earlier in 2007 claimed to originate from AW stated that it was not responsible, that they borrowed it. The email was unsigned or identity removed of aw sender. I thought given what was at stake this was unusual. Unusual, also was the fact that Bonzai claimed an error saying "Carat" as opposed to "Caret" was HIS error.
So what we have is an edited Email, unsigned, and therefore like any evidence in this non qualitative state, unreliable if not questionable and useless. So iMO, they too are not off the hook. Particularly as in my experience, other people in CEO or responsible positions have responded to me in less than 24 hours. That is customer service, What AW has is something else. But its not so silent below.

For what does "speak" volumes in more recent developments, (in terms of AWs LAP use via its marketing company aka SYNQ,) is the following for its new animated short and line of laptops.
Latest from Alien ware LAP application

Designation for Processor

Designation for Hard Drive

Designation for display

Designation for Video processing unit adapter

Rosetta stone english

Alienspeak

IMO, We need to take a closer look at SynQ animation studios, before we write AW off as just another hay wagon rider in this story.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Sys, I have been suspicious of AW since they first associated themselves with the Isaac material. There is no way a company that size would "borrow" the language from the Isaac junk. They would be far too open to lawsuits for stealing such things, especially when you consider with their vast resources they could come up with their own original content in no time......why borrow the drone??? I bet alien ware is behind the drones and Isaac releases....it just makes sense!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That would be a great cut to the chase, shadow, I was able to glean a little more information on the evolution of this campaign and the primary force behind it before Synq animated studios, in the pdf below url 2.

www.alienware.com...:gen_20080826_Breed

image.alienware.com...

Yusney Garay, Lead Designer “Breed” campaign play: This is pretty slick work. Why did you contract a new outfit like Sync Studios to assemble this film, considering it’s the backbone of the Breed campaign? Yusney Garay: Synq Studios is one of the first east coast full solution animation studios. They do mostly animated shorts, video game CG. And basically it’s run by a couple of guys I went to school with… Always nice to send a gig a friend’s way. Sure is, but beyond that they’re actually the one studio that could do it on the east coast. We could’ve gone with many freelancers, but Synq has a good sized team so it worked out great. Did the Synq artists and animators gel with the Breed campaign right away? Once I gave the studio the script and a few reference materials, they ran with it in pre-production. I gave them styles like Spielberg, if you recall the “AI” movie he did in the ‘90s; and the Bjork video “Full of Love”—these types of dynamic futuristic sci-fi visuals. I developed that concept, sketched it out, and it eventually became the storyboard for the studio to reference for look and feel. How did you merge these sci-fi themes with a larger alien premise? As we created assets, going through the stages…anything that looked too familiar, that referenced Giger, or the Alien films, things like that—we left out and reconstructed from scratch using original alien designs and high end graphics.

Yuri, Yuri, Yuri, thank you so much. I must go back and look at those again.
regards to Dmitrius, Natasha and Vladimir, and the guys at the Gulag..I will be in touch.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I find the AW connection very fascinating.

I'm not sure what it would have benefitted them by 'releasing' all the photos and hoaxing eyewitness things, just for some (while spiffy) lame computer promotion.

Seems like a lot of work, for little payoff....they never used any of that in any AW ads...well besides the little deceiphering game they came up with.

Did they see the rampant saturation of all of this on the net and decide to back out of any overt usage?

While I think the AW theory is a logical one in some respects, im still not sure why they would have done all of that when they basically didn't even use it to connect to their product.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
hey fortwynt, where have you been! You know Woy is in your area..hahaha
I believe you may be right, but just housecleaning, it could be someone that knows them used their stuff too, they have been developing this breed program, with all the lap stuff for a while. All I need is documentation or admission it is theirs. They can claim someone leaked it. It happens. So nothing will happen to them, But at least we know where it came from.These are young guys, into clan gaming , and want to expand beyond gaming people. They said so themselves. But Yusney, of Cuban origin, in FL explaned his synthesis. in the interview. again..not original..but retro..I am writing him already, as we have more names, including the whole team at SINQ, and AWs Ceos..
No softball here now.
Other developments are in proesss now.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wonder why it is after a years investigation and newspaper ballyhoo and Mars leading the PIs by the hand, to the location, and the "sudden revelation" about the infamous Restaurant and unfriendly owner, a site that turns out not just to be the Site, but the very proof that Chad was being rather untrustworthy in his description of searching, while the photos of the rest show he took it from spot.
More curious than this is that Numbers had relayed these horrible stories of impassible dirty paths, with marijuana farmers hidden in the bushes, rottweilders barking menacingly at anything that moved, and maybe even man eating venus flytraps, and most fearsome of all, an unfriendly bartender.
Well..that would certainly keep any nosey people from desiring to follow up.

Indeed, relishing what little time I have left on the planet, I thought it best to let my fingers do the walking.

I was curious how far the PIs , who lists them selves in Saratoga, were from the site itself, given how long its taken them to give us virtually nothing. Then I decided to plug inan old address I had that corresponded to Numbers. Then I plugged in An address last obtained on Raj.

Can anyone tell me whats odd about this scenario where everone is clusterd in a 15- 20 min max minute cluster from each other. A being the rest..?
Must cut and paste all
maps.google.com...,+Los+Gatos,+CA+95033+(Deer+Creek+Bar+%26+Grill)&daddr=1831+Rochelle+Dr,+san+ jose+ca+to:elan+village+lane+to:s+1st+,+san+jose,+ca&mra=pi&mrcr=2&doflg=ptm&sll=37.27897,-121.950989&sspn=0.526695,0.725098&layer=c&ie=UTF8&z=10

Not only that, But in a pre release review of this, both CF and Sidd noted unusual anomaly of the lamp, Cf notes may be a composited image on photo 15 Then on Rochelle st. I note the coloration of the driveways and and wonder is that not only our lamp, but our LAP tarmac too.
The latter two elicit speculation unless we are there on the ground, however, the proximity of these from The PIs to Numbers people to ground zero, the Restaurant, demands an explanation, considering it was an event that allegedly took place in Tahoe, but we know for a IRREFUTABLE fact took place behind the restaurant. Numbers and the PIs, The same people who won't give any info out, and seem to push this disgraceful matter on and on, insulting the intelligence of every sound rational mind.
What luck. What serendipity even can possibly account for this close proximity to one another..

Now I rely on the superior and collective wisdom of the ARC members to help put this together.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just to add:

Yes, there is a pot problem in Los Gatos area. But this does not lead to people getting blind and deaf...

"The eradication team, with the California Department of Justice C.A.M.P, raided the farm as part of its ongoing raids that will take place in Santa Clara County this year, authorities said."

It causes more attention by the police in that region. I guess, the DRT would explain, that they are looking for plants on the ground and not for drones in the sky...

www.nbc11.com...

And the Deer Creeks Owner's wife does not agree with Numbers:
"He's such a good person," she murmurs, smiling.

www.svcn.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hahahahaha That was so funny I agree. I'll bet when I send our Pro-intelligence people they will see its just as you say.
That Pot bust with three men running was hilarious, and the one caught was put in a dangling drone basket and put in helicopter. I wnder if our Isaac, hiding during a bust, looking on, while puffing away, would interpret that scene like a drone incident.

I stop and pause Sid, at how this seems unreal and is real, the drones that looke real, are unreal..strange indeed
I have decided DRT is counter-intelligence, so I use best and accurate description.

Update. Th DRT has just blocked off browsing, The questions are too much, and they just pulled down the shades. I thought they would answer the Numbers question why if he lives so close, why he acts like a tourist stranded on a strange island. And the PIs too. I bet they didn't eat there after all that news. Maybe thats why man was unfriendly. He wanted a piece of the action too.So close, yet all appear so lost,
Is it remotely possible that some hank panky is going on boys, and we have Isaac's Nannys in sight?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Now we know Numbers is in that neighborhod and the Pi Tk Davis to, and the subject last address Raj, at Elan Village..ALL within minutes of the unfriendly bartender and owner at Deer Creek.
Perhaps, my counterpart at OM Enlightenedseeker, a living tour de force ,who has amazed me recently with some outstanding research and posts.
I think gentlemen we may have a hoax crew cornered.

as I said its their comfort zone, but someone is in shell shock right now. And well they should be, as the longer we have to work through this the less kinder and politer I know I willl be . Thats why Mars never came back to Paracast, he very likely wound up knowing these people thru some sheer stroke of luck, just as I on a sheer whim, came upon their little hornets nest recently. Speculating politely here, He probably, knowing the PIs personally, did not want to embarass them so early in the game, after all, Linda needed to push this a little longer, and well, friends are friends. Its time we get down to brass tacks, and for the Pis and Numbers, who seemed to know everything Linda was thinking, and who just crapped out, to come out and explain themselves and the need to keep the wool over our eyes with this pretense of a search outside their neighborhood where it really happened. They have lost moral authority and credibility, and the final chance to even dehoax it on their own, which they knew from the beginning, know now, but refuse to say, for what seems to be a reason growing more and more obvious. « Last Edit: Today at 5:28am by enlightenedseeker »

Brilliant, simply brilliant, don't you think so guys?

Also, lets not forget Allisone aka THE 11 11, I am happy he is getting that PIs license. If I had my way I would give him a real police badge and Gold Shield for his work already. we may need these new skills for the rest of this story.

Oh My I didn't know the Pinnochio Drone took place 5 miles from the unfriendly bartender..

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

aaaarrrgh Somebody stop these guys!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It appears the DRT has gone silent! In light of the latest revelations i am hardly surprised! Seems the ARC has them on the ropes and is hammering away while the DRT simply cowers powerlessly in the corner hoping to not get that right hook that is going to knock them out!

Strange how not one member of the DRT has even bothered responding to those 2 simple questions, not that i am surprised...answering legit questions has never been a priority!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi shad!
I'm surprised somebody has not come out and yelled No Mas!,No Mas!, and pulled the curtains closed and asked the audience to go home.
Linda and Whitley just put out another podcast about the history of war and death and alien harvesting ..hmmm like a war for souls!
Why I even learned they had the MIBs poisoning the crop fields in the 12th or 13th century.. I tell you shad, its almost like the learning channel now!
But, not one mention of the poor drones, except as a reference to past lights seen just before a plague struck or war. There are about 40 plus conflicts going on worldwide at any one time, I am surprised the drones don't cover the landscape!
This is just the tip of the ice berg Shad..More is on the way, I will email you. Its like sortin between good, better, and best..

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
There are about 40 plus conflicts going on worldwide at any one time, I am surprised the drones don't cover the landscape!

But according to LMH (UFOlogy's savior!! LMAO) they do cover the landscape!! They are simply invisible.....remember?? LOL

I look forward to more......your investigation is progressing nicely!! The culprits are within your sights me thinks!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

You're right they are invisible..missed that...I used to have problems finding my girls imaginary playfriend..unless I happened to step on her toes..then I'd find out fast!
Lev has just changed his avatar, and you won't believe this..its a picture of a Big Yoni, the sacred feminine place. What a great place not to answer questions from..Its the perfect shield!
Cya my friend,
I'm going out for Lunch..

new topics

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join