It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello ARC Members,

Refresh my mind here and forgive me if these questions were already asked.

1.) Did anyone here (or elsewhere for that matter) find out exactly why C2C/Noory passed the original photos on to LMH? Why her, and not another researcher with optical or CGI analysis experience? Was it on a whim, or did C2C bestow the photos on her because they were 'chummy' and she had 'first dibs?' And did C2C first contact Chad to gain his permission to do so?

2.) In reading the activities of the private eyes, it seems like they were the ones to scare away that CA. reporter with repeated contact attempts and house visits. That alone would repell any actual witnesses unless they were sensationalists, hoaxters, or just plain show-offs. Does anyone here have any info as to what the PI's actually uncovered yet, or has that been kept secret for DRT/LMH eyes only?

3.) An observation for discussion: Why the French Connection? What is their motivation and interest? Seems like there are all over the world researchers (usually a good thing) but not a predominance of USA-based commentators where these ‘sightings' took place. Of course, MUFON did perform a quiet analysis and final debunking. But it appears (and I might be wrong) that there are many, many more vocal overseas observers than we Yanks. Am I wrong, guys?

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Klatu...
Unofficial Self-Appointed ARC Ombudsman

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Hello ARC Members,

Refresh my mind here and forgive me if these questions were already asked.

1.) Did anyone here (or elsewhere for that matter) find out exactly why C2C/Noory passed the original photos on to LMH? Why her, and not another researcher with optical or CGI analysis experience? Was it on a whim, or did C2C bestow the photos on her because they were 'chummy' and she had 'first dibs?' And did C2C first contact Chad to gain his permission to do so?

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Klatu...
Unofficial Self-Appointed ARC Ombudsman

Hi Klat,

If you visit this page, then at the very bottom you will see that the first reference to LMH as a guest on their show was in 1999.

Funny enough and while we’re on the subject check out the entries on that same page, if you work upwards from the bottom you will see that LMH is initially announced as just plain old Linda Moulton Howe (1999). Then in 2002 it becomes, “Earthfiles reporter and editor, Linda M. Howe” this is repeated many times up until 2003 when she becomes, “Investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe” but then it changes erratically, sorry I digress…..

I’ve always assumed it was passed over because C2C is a radio show and primarily receives the reports while LMH is an *investigative journalist* who deals in *high strangeness* and has a regular slot on the C2C show, so there’s more than just a ‘loose’ affiliation there, so as well as the natural choice, LMH may have been the only choice of getting any kind of follow-up on the initial reports.

If you’re going down this route then the Isaac documentation is more troubling as he specifically said that any further communication would be through C2C and anything else from any other source should be considered a fake, he wrote this to C2C late at night on the 25th June then on the 27th June Isaac was happily responding with LMH (according to LMH) via emails & phone calls, and of course LMH published the Isaac documentation within hours (at most) of C2C & Isaac publishing theirs.

2.) In reading the activities of the private eyes, it seems like they were the ones to scare away that CA. reporter with repeated contact attempts and house visits. That alone would repell any actual witnesses unless they were sensationalists, hoaxters, or just plain show-offs. Does anyone here have any info as to what the PI's actually uncovered yet, or has that been kept secret for DRT/LMH eyes only?

They found one or two new witnesses (just accounts and no photos) but to be honest I think these witnesses were motivated by the media coverage earlier this year rather than the PI’s personally although obviously they came forward as a direct result of the PI’s appeal on TV. Then there’s the locations with the first being discovered by MarsAve at the Paracast forums last year, he emailed LMH but got no response then when he seen the Drones on the news he contacted the PI’s who in turn contacted the DRT.

Rather suspiciously the DRT refuses point blank to state how they obtained the second location so this may have been in part due to the PI’s. Shadow used to always ask how the ‘door-knocking’ in the area was going but the DRT never did offer a satisfactory answer.

3.) An observation for discussion: Why the French Connection? What is their motivation and interest? Seems like there are all over the world researchers (usually a good thing) but not a predominance of USA-based commentators where these ‘sightings' took place. Of course, MUFON did perform a quiet analysis and final debunking. But it appears (and I might be wrong) that there are many, many more vocal overseas observers than we Yanks. Am I wrong, guys?

Nemo like many others moved to OMF when the SERPO story first came to a head and when it died he reported on general UFO stuff, until of course the Drones hit the internet. His angle was translating USA UFO events and news into French for his fellow countrymen, we discovered he was providing coverage of the Drone case not long after the first images were released and the other members are much like myself, fascinated by the Drones and as a result came together in UFO forum/s and formed allegiances with like minded individuals, hence the various nationalities on display in the DRT, much the same as ARC in that respect…..

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hi guys, busy week
@zen Anarchist writer.
Following up with our conversation, with the fringeware issue,
and those links I gave you. ES confronted 45 on some inconsistencies.
At which point he discusses and shares a bit more information on the nature of the LAP which confirms what some of us already knew. Using an anonynous writers or chain letter approach to the hoax

They used to make them for real. Not like today's email, but through fax machines, photocopies, *snail mail*.

A long long time ago I met a person who presented me with a "chain hoax". I can tell you these facts, nothing more:

1) Each artist would work on a small part of the hoax.

2) No one artist would know the other people working on it.

3) Everyone's anonymity would be protected. This includes the "passers", which there were 8 of. These were the ones who would pass the document from passer to passer and the passer to the next artist.

3b) The "passers" were never allowed to view the documents.

4) When the work was complete, the ninth person would submit the hoax.

5) Each artist would be carefully screened and chosen given a variety of different criteria, most of it being based on out-of-the-box thinking.

6) I do not ever recall working specifically on any part of what is now known as the drone case. The LAP is vaguely similar to what I remember was supposed to be submitted to Fringeware Review many many years ago. I do remember that what I worked on was not in the submitted article printed in Fringeware Review. Nor was anything that I worked on in Fringeware Review.

7) I later forgot about it.

8) I reflect back and try and remember if the LAP we see in the drone case was what passed through my hands back many years ago. But I can not be sure for certain.

9) I do remember the final hoax was very plausible, had a collaborating story, and made-up "verifiable witnesses". Also after being passed between enough artists, any huge "human-mistakes" would be found and removed.

10) I am not sure what happened to the chain-hoax, if it turned out to be the drone case, or what.. so much of my past is long-long gone and destroyed.

11) Years later I met in person one of the other artists. He was a 3D guy and would be a possible cause of the drone render itself. I do know he used an Amiga. Not sure if it was POV-ray or what.

12) Later I found out the chain-hoax was not in fact a hoax at all, but in actuality a document used for psychologically debriefing UFO witnesses. Because a flaw was found in the chain-hoax, it was found to have greater use in helping cause disbelief. This was told to me by a confidential source, who I have met in person, and is a highly respected and known name in the UFO community.

Serindipitous coincidence, I would say.

13) The "passers" turned out to be government agents, and in actuality looked at the documents and all knew each other.

14) The powers that be already know who I am. But have already mislabeled me as a crackpot so no worries here.

I wonder why he says I dont recall, instead of just, I have never worked..on what he just said, as he leaves open that he submitted work to them, or knew that work he did would be submited to them, even though at that time was not selected. He said similar but not same. So could this hoax be a submission revised and incorporating what was not chosen at the time. That is how I perceive 45 ambiguity, and it looks intentional. Note statement #6, then read statement #8. On 6 he is sure, then #8, he is not sure on same thing.

Note also, like Isaac showed no worries about the release, here 45L shows no fear either, as the PTB consider him a crackpot and what he says harmless. Why would he need to say the PTB are watching him .About what? I am still pondering this as his elements of ambiguity seem to match our suspect.

Now, This was all a follow up from this , and I post it because I believe it important

Honestly, I've been waiting conclusion on this because I have quite a good idea exactly what the drone case is all about *if* it is a hoax.

But I have to be sure about it. There may be a very good reason why I am the last to see this 3D proof of hoax, or "get it". One thing I do have is a trained eye for detail. One thing I don't have is a trained eye for my own mistakes... I'm the last... which points the finger at me. You see my mistake but I can't.

Way to go. Now to sit back and ponder weather or not to tell everyone what the drone case is really about... 8-)

I'll be waiting for all the backlash about "wild claims". ;D Fortunately I am one witness that doesn't scare easy. LOL.

but kudos, enlightenedseeker - you may actually have figured it out... why exactly does 45L lose all his critical thinking skills on this one simplest concept everyone else is agreement on?

i*j*k,
45L

Plausible scenaro?, Attention seeking, attempt at confession, a jk, The
he same guys that collected material like this at fringeware in texas back in the dayz, have gone on to bbigger things one a, leading net anthropologist. Fascinating culture jamming going on. Boing Boing is one of their babies and other endeavours.
jon lebkowski
www.streettech.com...
farm1.static.flickr.com...
I believe I can get a copy of that also.
and lets not forget the church of the subgenious! I love them too

45 seems to admit being involved in something like that, but never saw his part in that, but that does not mean not here, as he readily admits obfuscating or lying to make people think out the box.
I wish I could have told my dad that when I was a kid,
"gee dad, I was only trying to make you think out of the box"
and if if he doesnt like the temporary limelight, well we certainly don't appreciate the lying and attempts at keeping the a hoax alive, when admittedly has stated pix are fake..

Your input is welcome

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Based on the above then one can have any number of people involved in such scenario, with the right hand not knowing what the left is doing. Everyone would have plausible denial. If it was an art group(s),
the members still know that they were contributing to something. They would also, to some extent recognize a piece of their work in the final product. To some extent, they would follow the events as they progressed.
Perhaps, this is why some where saying they felt something "familiar"Some of these may have been the ones with a hand in it, others not. Some may have participated, because they thought it was going to promote some aspect like earth environment, astronomy, promote disclosure, music or politics,something like that and had no idea it would be for this. So we have what we have.. If Linda Hijacked this, I can imagine how angry they must be, but am surprised they did not come out yet. Not Raj or TY, but the dreamweavers.

Call me a dreamer too, or naive, I wish those people that do recognize their work thread would come foreward, or tell us more .
and not let it go down just another hoax., a silly story and some bad photographs. At least 45 and Droneonline captured the good parts ,the sound, harmonics and music for us. And there may be more. and kris and Spf the visual . glimpses into alien landscapes and even our Atto, such a temper, with his techno art and physics.. I will say that the solutions by Allisone and Radii and others were artfully exquisite too and a great compliment to the story.

Perhaps when I get that indication more clearly from the weavers, that I am right, then I can walkway from this with some consolation, they did it for something good and noble.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That's quite an intriguing trail you are on there, Sys. Many aspects of your hypothesis make good sense. I suspect some of the participants have been trying to tell us what they can, in ways that do not put them or their livelihoods in jeopardy. Some could essentially have been tricked into participating, and are too embarrassed or too afraid to come out publicly with what they know. I don't know what I would do in that situation. Probably try to leave a trail of breadcrumbs that had that good old "deniability" built in. I would not be proud of having helped the disinfo forces, even if I had been totally innocent and unsuspecting. I would like to say I would have the courage to try to help their house of cards to tumble, but would I have the guts to do battle with them? Speaking of cards, "they" hold nearly all of them when they undertake an operation. It might not be a question of guts, but one of intelligence.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking out of the box here and this will sound really crazy. I remember Art Bells discontinued experiments with group mass influence. I also remember that Whitley Streiber started the same kind of thing using the patterns of crop circles. I also saw on this website a very interesting discussion about the use of patterns ( pentagrams, imagery etc. ) in the performance of magical rites. Is it possible that after using this forum and other media to capture the attention of unsuspecting viewers that the perpetrators were trying to use that attention in the performance of rites known only to them? I remember the explanation of the designs and patterns on the drones as being a way to use thought to interact with the drones. Could this explanation be a subliminal trigger to use the viewers intent to accomplish something?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi Michial Hi Double..That was a funny drone earlier today!
The only thing that happened with Whitley was some of his fans reported major headaches and were disappointed nothing happened, and actuall were a little miffed with the old man. It was sad the explanations given why it didnt work.. Art bell did that too, and callers called in saying the swore they saw a ufo. Personally I dont think they know what they are doing but pretend to. Plus the drones are hoax. Haitians use intent all the time in their rituals, and look at them, a gazillion first class voodoo priests and zombie makers., and they are poorest country in the western hemisphere, can't even hit the lotto. go figure.

If whitley and Linda were sigil masters, I can assure you we the ATS and ARC members would be dead by now, hahahaha.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thanks Sys_Config I appreciate all the time and work you have spent on this and I appreciate your consideration of my post. I'm not sure if I entirely agree with you about the mass influence experiments but I can't completely understand the motive behind the whole drone thing. Artists in all fields in my experience seem to want identifiable"notoriety" and fame and recompence. Why are the original perps hiding like this?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I understand fully Michial,
lets take the cropcircles, can't get the perps there most times, unless its the circlemakers, who debunked quite a few and how they are done, or its a group of college students like in wiltshire where most of them occurr, coincidentally next to an agro engineering school next door, or a coop job with an advertiser.
comparing rates of phenomena that would be like having all the ufo sitings mostly in Roswell. Have the ETS bonded with just the UK preferentially, and in only those spots?
Don't get me wrong on the intent, we are all energy, have fields around us, through us, and proven years ago affectrandom number generators. So I don't poopoo the concept, just in the silly manner Bell and others do it. An extreme of this was Mark Caters website directing people to videos for purchase. using intent to turn their financial problems.
Generally what happens is what happens in like the Scientologists, where only a select few make it to the secret chambers of knowledge..after doling out some major major major bucks. I recently posted their "secret" of Xeno, a few pages back.
or others are told, well only a select few can hear the or read the ETs, or be visited, make the rest want to learn and of course purchase the how to videos.
The only $intent$: I see working in most of these cases is financial gain, power and control.
I am sensitive about such things, but powerless except in these little venues and one on ones, to share info, and clarity, with these discussions.
So I enjoy your perspectives. I like what Double said, we don't learn until we start doubting.
On Arts and Crafts,, here is a dazzling find by Atto, a metaphysician, and solo physicist of a sorts . I hope he comes to explain its origins or rather timeline as he said it came from Daniel Sheehans of the Disclosure fames desk, who at the US congressional Libray saw many alien letters an genuine alien craft... I enhanced its colors, just playing. It was all silvergrey and some odd red alien heads just one or two that were blood red and human heads at right. alluding to hybridization or other unpleasant ideas. It mimics the :LAP design and seems to tell its own story. also the cover of strangeattractor that counter/alt culture webzine reminded me of this. Whew, at least I am glad that ones human!

i215.photobucket.com... full size
ufo.egrd.net... original

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have written to the fringe people for assistance. No guarantees here, but While that is pending, we can move on to other discussions.
Klatuu please take the unofficial out, you always were official and nothing unofficial about you..!

Congratz again 11 11 Allis0ne, they are selling 11 11 shirts with your name on it already . let that be a lesson to the enemies of photons.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Probably this is only the work by the DRT, but nonentheless it is not without interest for searching for the source of the IsaacCaret:

"Dear FortuneCity member,

Our content administrators have seen fit to remove your account.

They had the following comments to make regarding this removal:

defamatory content complaint

You can read our Terms and Conditions here:

www.fortunecity.com...

You will no longer be able to create an account using your previous username or email address.

If you have reason to believe that your account was unfairly removed, please contact admin@fortunecity.com
and we will investigate further.

Regards
The FortuneCity Team"

They are talking abou my text "Psychology of a hoax".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Typical. Some of our neighbors can dish out various kinds of abuse all day long, but they can't handle the truth. Oh dear, what will we do now?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would invite the DRT to post here via tomi or Nemo or Lindam, whoever feels best qualified, to state clearly what they believe were the false or libelous statements. in whatever complaint was filed.If it was something that was just embarassment to them or Linda, but true, they are out of luck. as then the whole net would shut down.. Most Laws I am aware do not protect getting annoyed or angry. They protect true statements and its maker, no matter how annoying or embarrassing!
I would inquire of fortune city the body of complaint so you can address it, then I would respond with facts, and claim malicious complaint in your letter.. But They should tell you who and what it was. Just arbritrarily doing this is ridiculous. On top of this, somebody's investment must have gone done the tubes, for this to happen.
They need to tell associates and or partners why it failed, and this is best they can do. And just another Mistake that will backfire. They can't make a case for a real event, how are they going to make a case for this. It seems they are good only for making claims for the ridiculous.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

This isn't the first time I have heard of a web host or provider who has done a knee-jerk deletion in response to focused complaints. It's far cheaper than doing a real investigation. Others know this, of course, and so the whole thing stinks of harassment to me. For far too many denizens of the Interwebs, the philosophy is, "if you cannot prevail in an honest argument, cheat." It's so sad. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Mean people suck.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Its interesting the timing of this also..Has this take-down been in the works for a while in the background or has it been a recent take-down...Since sidd has had that up for a long time now...
Or was it to start "board-wars"......

Either way glad to see that the research has not gone away..

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It seems it is an attempt perhaps at a boards war. Since their is no proof Drones are real, and all the available expert opinions and testing said fake, then the only way to keep the word drone alive is through provocation.
This is prima facie evidence that there are clowns involved. Because it is really funny they drew attention to Sids summary, the last thing you would want if you really want to keep story alive.
But perhaps they have no choice, as even the lies became ridiculous.
So, it must be clowns like in San Francisco when anarchists formed the clownarchy movement nt, stormed the public transit, screaming and yelling and the passengers were more confused than amused., and even hoped to organize a "million clown march".
Interestingly Spinnewise, the most spiritual and delightful to read, of the DRT, commented on that at the time.

news.infoshop.org.../02/08/3432385
Authored by: Anonymous on Sunday, March 07 2004 @ 11:39 AM CST
life should be fun and the only one who is allowed to speak openly of the truth at court without being punished immidiatly is the prankster, the fool, the clown.

So yes, it may be the clowns at work here.

But they are not as funny as the story told by Sidd.
Even Lev was funnier than this attempt at censorship,
when he said the LAP based on a floor plan to William Shatners house.
Even 45 was funnier when he said hoax chain, and lying to think out the box, did not return, and atto left to go back to Tapten and said the design came from Daniel Sheehans group without further explanation.

This is all too funny, but does not make Drone real, and tells us more about people that may be behind it. For sure Isaac, Raj, Chad, Steph, Jenn, and Ty were clowns. But our clown today was not that funny.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Angry, frustrated children will get attention in whatever way they can think of. Nimeaux and his disciples are now addicted to attention, and their main source is drying up. Pitiful to watch, really. Who knows where they will end up? Begging on the street?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hehe, just saw how Nemo quotes my last post above:

Probably it was just a strike of our friends of the DRT, but maybe it was more. My text "Psychology of a hoax" was censored now with the following comment:

Edit: Must correct myself this time. The quote he used was not the above, but from OMF.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

So does copy & paste not work in France?

I guess a clownfish couldn't change its stripes even if it wanted to. I bet Nimeaux has a job waiting for him at Faux News any time he wants it. "We distort, you decide."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I believe this is why those getting to the truth will have thread after thread locked at . here is a quote attributed to Admin on may 7, 2007. and as Numbers said..

I came across a very prophetic post made by Bren (Admin) of OMF on the May 7 2007, the first day of the drone.

The devil is in the detail - sure enough. But the point here is not necessarily about 'proving' anything to anybody - there will always be something 'not right' for somebody! It's ALL always going to be subjective - even if you get beamed up, you're going to have to wonder if it isn't an hallucination anyway. It's all subjective.

What we don't need is people (or worse, websites!) 'telling us' what to think and making 'judgments' as to what IS or ISN'T 'real'..

quite prophetic It didnt matter a hill of beans what the OMF "people" like analysts came up for themselves. OM pretending to listen to them, watch them do hoops for the truth..for nothing.Any subjective topic is alright whether hoax or not as its all subjective..a bizarre concept but understandable from a business standpoint
and DRTs as well. Thats why the Nordic aliens are being brought in by Drt's discussion. Yes the Nordics , The White People from Space! . You dont think those Greys ran this whole thing, or Egyptians built the pyramids and indians made those nifty Mayan calendars all by themselves , do you?. Of course not!, It was the White people from Space the ones Adamski met back in the Dayz.

This whole thing is subjective even science after all subjective, meaningless..anything goes, why let "facts" like adobe photoshop and 3dmax get in the way of a good thing?!

Dont expect help as we get HERE in getting the hoaxter OVER THERE. oh no, it would rather close down discussions, hire the opposition as moderators, force the reasonable minded to quit, their own asst admins resign in disgust, just to be able to carry on the fight for truth as a forum member there in his own site.
Sorry ToTo doesn't look like we're in Switzerland anymore.

Shame on anyone for ever even thinking that, with who is at the helm
over there, it may as well be Capn Isaac Or Capn whitley or the admiral of the fleet, Adm. Linda.

Isaac and Drones are very real, its a subjective thing ,it ALL is, Capn Bren said so , and if you don't believe it mate, walk the plank or get off the ship.
Oh! I see it wasnt Open Minded forums They meant, It was Open Seas Forum.
My mistake, we had better be careful and we will pass that along.

cheers

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join