It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sys is telling people its all a load of crap.

But I seen one myself last May north of Mt Hamilton Observatory.

So each of us has to make up our own mind what we seen.

sarc

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys, you brought up a good point a while back, but it kind of got lost in the shuffle. Ha! First time that's ever happened in the droneum. Anyway, you pointed out that all we have to go on is Tomi's word that she is in close contact with LMH, or ever was. Now I don't doubt Tomi has been in contact with her, but as you say above, the benefit goes only one way. Tomi and the DRT can be jettisoned at any time with no harm to LMH or her operations. She can disown, disavow, or discount the DRT the moment they do something she sees as threatening. So far, the DRT has been a reliable conduit for unofficial news from LMH, so they are fed just enough to keep them around, but nothing of substance. Certainly nothing that does not directly support LMH's version of recent history. By her own account, we know LMH is still withholding some information. We can only guess as to the amount and the nature of what she has not told us.

Yer welcome, Mur! That dude is amazing. Look for him at a recent event at the Fender HQ on Youtube for an inspiring video. I love that stuff too, and I've never been on a surf board.

And speaking of avatars, that has to be the most hilarious one I have ever seen!

[edit on 8/4/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

Let me just say something here... Rather than be a conduit for LMH, every time I post something in public I worry when I'm just trying to give insights to everyone. I have spent a long time building up a communication relationship with LMH that provides this insight and help for DRT. When I post publicly I'm only trying to give some insight without infringing on LMH's right to communicate with me in confidence.

I will tell you right now... That lady firmly believes the drones are real. The ones specifically regarding the main sightings, couldn't tell you about the others, she reports them, but the main ones she regards as real from all she has expressed to me. She has seen a lot in her lifetime. The animal mutilations that she reported on in the 70's were the way she cut her teeth in this stuff. She has contacts at very high levels in major places like Lockheed, etc. She is convinced there is something to all this beyond a spotty kid or a government operation.

We are all trying to solve this mystery, believe it or not. LMH is not able to spend anytime at all in the internet to speak of.. she see's none of this stuff, or the stuff on OM or even our own forum. She is busy, but she has just as much interest in finding out more about this as we do. However, she also has to keep her word with the witnesses who went to her in the first place. It truly is a catch 22 situation for her. We are there to help her in anyway we can, to get this solved or more information forthcoming.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Linda Moulten Howe is financing the drone hoax to drive hits and revenue to her website. Of course she 'believes' they are real....and she hopes everybody else does to. Go to OM, look for member named 'dontbetricked', read his 13 posts. He tells the story bettr than I can!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

[edit on 5-8-2008 by tomiuk]

1111 is validatet after such a long time by Kris, Torvald and again by spf (who had acknowledged this a year ago, but had forgotten or ignored himself). Also Nekitamo now comes to the same results.

No wonder, that this last post was speachless...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It is ironic Tomi wanted a consensus, in what traditions, I don't know, but her wish is coming true
, There is a growing consensus, and Nekitamo is proof. 11 11 Should feel proud his finding withstood the test of time.
Kudos Sid for the white pages, and I agree that with all those satayanarata there must be a connection , I guess. What is funny when ES searched and found Rajinder is Ramesh, that is when google light up with a gazilion hits for different Rameshes..Sheesh!
hahaha.
Please thank ES for correcting Tomi on her typo, too. I felt bad about the spelling tire. But I think even a thesaurus and Funk and Wagnalls will be of no use to her now, as even Monty Pythons dead bird makes more sense than she does at this point.
the search for Raj now is a distraction, any search must start at Linda who holds the evidence and the cards in this hoax game. No one else ,and nowhere else will anyone find answers.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I dont know if isaac is telling the truth or not but i do know one thing. If the so called dragonfly drones are real, dont worry about it. If you see one, oh well some people won't believe you anyway. The point is move on dont worry about it. Now unless they start invading and attacking. well you'll know what to do. ONE MORE THING! some of you people might be interested in ufos, conspiracys, and paranormal stuff right? Well try to just move on. Because when you find out we really are alone in the universe wont that make you look stupid think about. oh yeah for paranormal stuff don't you think so called phsycics and mediums are just messed up in their head. And are not normal but can act normal. If you dont think that, you should really think and look at yourself. Dont you think paranormal stories are real. Picture this some people can make fake stories sound reasonable and real. Right? maybe Isaac the caret guy. THINK ABOUT IT. And if you think something paranormal happend to you. You could have mental problems and not know it. Same thing with ufos and stuff. If there are aliens and ghosts oh well I never said they were not real, did I, yeah JUST THINK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

Sys is telling people its all a load of crap.

But I seen one myself last May north of Mt Hamilton Observatory.

So each of us has to make up our own mind what we seen.

sarc

Kermit, lay down on the couch and tell us, what the problem is. The drones are proven as a hoax everywhere now. Only the French still believe and they eat frog legs. So trust us and tell us, what makes you so unhappy.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Spf33 would love to interview you, he took pictures of some flowers there too. Its a lovely area. Do you like astronomy? OTF is fabulous, and Lord knows, he may be able to tell you which galactic quadrant it may have come from. WE believe you believe, its just that..well..thats how evidence is done. I never said load of crap I saide Lode of crop. a metaphor..
You've told us many times the stories, but, maybe you want to tell us what you would like us to do.

I am sure there is something we can do, though for the drones, word is they are finished. Kaput. muertos, etc. Thats just a front!
But if you have a seat, I can start the process, for a pre screening work up and get back to you with results ,you and Dr.Sidd can discuss.
Make sure you are facing up and not down, when on the couch. we dont want you to smother.

The last Abductee frog we had in hear was chatty but evasive

then he would go into sudden depression

when asked who he looked to a hero for he said

His blood was ok

his xray was abnormal showing a foreign object. we then removed it.
It was a real alien probe. We knew then we had a real live abductee!!

Then he'd switch personalities, amazing!

then out of nowhere ,start crying , he seemed to have a persecution complex

We asked him to draw somehing pleasant, looked like an alien landscape.

But what was really really bizarre he tried to swallow Dr.Sidds famous Ballz while he was in the waiting room ! It took forever to get them loose!

So dont worry, Dr Sidd and Dr.Dil and the rest of the experienced team will take good care of you.! Dr. Doubles and Klatu are great on removing and re-inserting and re programming probes. Some have to be put back so we can reverse track the aliens. That takes a certain touch. And they have it.

So I will schedule you a followup appointment when he's done ok?
Okay!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I must confess, I am a little worried, Dr. Sys!

Are you sure you can transverse the balls? It looked a bit horrible!

Those frogs really look alien somehow, or at least they lived longer in my house than I did. Maybe they are LevNicles...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hot Dawg! I knew all that learnin' to be a brain surgeon was gonna finally pay off. I'll get Uncle Jed to sharpen up my pocket knife real nice. I'd do it mahself, but I usually end up gettin' hurt. Now hold still, little froggie...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Its possible there is help for froggie as we give discounts to all frogs who attended Lincoln highschol and miller Jr High is San Jose. That is Raj country, and Steph Country and Drone country too. Froggies like to hang together so who knows, Hermit might put in a good word to our beloved rajman.being they are sooo close together. Say the word, We believe it! We wanna believe!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So proud, I got a warning ref tomi

OMF MODERATION POLICY - WARNING FROM ADMIN
« Message sent Today at 8:22am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lucianarchy.proboards21.com...&page=15#119859

Member Area51,

Your post HERE clearly went against our policy of dignity and respect to all.

(removed original below)

I am surprised that you did not realise such before you posted.

In line with that policy - any further transgressions on OMF will result in a 3 day 'Ban'.

Admin.

Copy of removed post follows:

------------------------------------------------------

area51

Re: ANALYSTS SUMMARY FINDINGS - DISCUSSION

« Reply #214 Yesterday at 7:50pm »

Don't know much about this person, I guess its a women, reminds of the crazy person Suzanne (and several others) on the mufon board or that latitude on casebook. Crazies, nothing will (I repeat nothing) convince a crazies person(s).

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

I thought that was the best post of the week!!!! Laughed my butt of when i read that little bit of honesty!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Take care, they are very edgie.
Just on that thread she poste 27 or more times, requiring as many as 2 reponses for each post. ie she tied them up for for 25 to 30 percent of time. Rexplaining things. She can kill a thread at the drop of a hat. 2/3 of her posts came right after FXmodels posted. It was like a suicide mission for them Stop the truth!.Thats not including BFT.Now I see a creeping up of LAP continued, Isaac Part II
The Rescue.
I think OM may be too addicted to let it go..
It may be too late.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I noticed that "obfuscation strategy" too. The intent to bury significant posts such as FXModels' or even some of Kris's or 1111's posts with countless (not to mention mindless) nitpicking or other spam (yes, spam is probably the right word, despite the yet again endless protestations) is very obvious. I hope most people can see through all this obvious, intentional but unfortunate noise.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi SQT,
I believe they will, at least the regular visitors anyway, but burying the truth is sometimes like burying an uncooperative mother in law. You just can't do it.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Censored, banned, restricted and tired.

Need points to send a PM to anyone here, no wonder I fell away from here.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by attovishnu]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thinking about the who and why, Jack Sarfatti's words from June 27 last year echo in my mind:

What is obvious now is that there is an elaborate
misinformation/disinformation conspiracy to use Linda Moulton Howe, Coast to
Coast AM and other UFO media venues. The ultimate goal is two-fold

1. To recruit gullible "True Believers" into a cult.

2. To ultimately debunk all UFO research by later revealing the fraud.

Many hypotheses had to be dropped during this year, but his thoughts are still on the table.
Number 2 did not happen yet, but number 1 is in full action...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Siddharta]

new topics

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join