It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Short Story:

Once upon a time there was a forum named OMF that had a section about drones. In this section was a moderator that was named after a fish from a CGI movie. Now, because of "conflict of interest" that moderator is no longer a moderator for that section of drones.

The End.

If you need me I will be with the groupies.

Thanks everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
woww those drones look so real did they land??

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
you made some balls, next thing is to color them pink and you'll be set.

Originally posted by Siddharta
I just downloaded a tutorial for blender this afternoon.

Here are the results of my first studies:

It does not look very real yet, but at least it has character!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by reptillianbiode

Imagine crocodile,

what I could do today, if I had not spent all the year with the drones! After 20 minutes I already got balls!

I could even make a convincing clownfish, I guess!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Its gotta be real then....

So it looks like Sidd you got some real balls there...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I just linger to put the self executing writing on my balls... Don't know if my wife could stand this...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Well, that's progress. Nimeaux has no business "moderating" anything beyond his own silly little cult forum, but they'll figure that out eventually. Why on Earth they would keep him on in any capacity after his childish shenanigans is beyond me. "Conflict of interest" doesn't come anywhere near covering his behavior.

Cool avatar, Cousin Sys!

[edit on 8/3/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It is my sincere hope now that others who felt intimidated will start posting now. I got the impression sometimes even administrators, feared asking the "wrong" question.
On the LMH Roswell Rock suddenly found by someone, ALLisone may have insight more than anyone how these lodestones and their lines of force behave. The craftsman opinions alluded to, was odd , as there are, according to some posts at reality sandwhich, resins, and ways to dissolve or etch rock material. Perhaps thats why no "invasive" analysis is permitted to see whats really inside. I was just curious. The Constaninopolous PHD chap, also mineral museum curator and Prof. who she used was interesting . Although they said it was an exact match, I understood one post to say, they were in different clock positions, from the original crop circle the rock was compared to.

Many thanks to Droneonline for this new Avatar!
I cannot say enough, how supportive he has been of our efforts in our search for truth in this matter, and his anagram analysis was what really got me going, as well as many pre drone art examples from okuda to cgi society, were instrumental in seeing this was a very man made event.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
On the LMH Roswell Rock suddenly found by someone, ALLisone may have insight more than anyone how these lodestones and their lines of force behave.

Is there a thread topic on this somewhere? Pictures? Findings?

I know a lot of very odd things, so I work like this:

You tell me what you know, I will tell you what I know, and give you some opinions, thoughts, and ideas.

You give me toys to play with, and I'll learn anything and everything about it.

I think it was Joker that said, "If you are good at something, never do it for free."

I thought it was good advice, but, I guess I am nice....

Need more input.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Sys is referring to a mysterious rock supposedly found somewhere near Roswell, with a raised design that looks just like a crop pattern from '96 or so. Here is a link,

www.earthfiles.com...

I haven't read much about it, since for some reason I don't pay much attention to LMH these days. What the heck, er, it could be something interesting, but the disinfo operatives have done their jobs well where LMH is concerned.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes I have the same aversion too, there some decent comments about it here
www.realitysandwich.com... which I then turned to herewww.physics.mcmaster.ca... for a brief rundown on magnetism, which I found very informative as a layman, but which brung All to mind. So what the heck..
Interestingly that made its way to bottom of lmh page, along with The Bell, and latest seems to be a Pic of a maj12 document claiming JFK was a hit job by the ufo black ops people..Quite a load to sift thru. She seems to be moving along nicely, and no mention of drones in her casts.Had nice burn marks and everything on that parchment.. And Sid is correct about what the Canadian fellow Ted being a c2c fan, as well as cartoon graphics animator. I cannot find a match for that stargate picture anywhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
LOL, a perpetual motion rock???

Just when I thought I knew almost everything about free energy and perpetual motion... I read about this rock....

Well, its made of electrons and protons and neutrons, so I don't think there is any invisible force in it that makes magnetic compasses spin, or makes the rock spin when in a magnetic field.

The only other explanation would be the actual design of the logo on top being the cause of the spinning compass/rock. However, when it comes to magnetic force, magnetic objects are usually attracted to the most magnetic area. This is why a "magnetic v gate" is really popular for perpetual motion devices. The point of the V is the most attractive spot, and the top of the V is the least attractive spot.

It doesn't have to be a V, it just has to be a least attractive spot, next to a more attractive spot, and the magnet will move from "less pressure, to more pressure". The exact opposite of what high pressure things do naturally. Like a balloon, the high pressure of air in the balloon wants to escape out to the low pressure, and EQUALIZE. Its sort of like that with magnets... in a way, not exactly, just an analogy.

However, the design on the rock is equal on both sides...this would never support any type of "spin". The moon like shapes toward the middle remind me of curved magnetic V gates, but they are not physically shaped in a way that it would work. Since the design is equal on both sides, any type of magnet from a compass, or any other magnet would NOT spin the rock. It would more than likely find an "equilibrium" spot right in the center, or middle of the logo.

I call HOAX until I can see it on video. Or I can know that its not a bunch of plaster shaped and painted like a rock, with a spinning magnet hidden in the middle.

On that note, I laughed when I read this:

HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR FIFTY YEARS HAD ANY INTERACTION WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS A DISC-SHAPED CRAFT?

Yes..........The craft was more of a triangle shape though.

There is a big difference between a disk, and a triangle. LOL

Anyway... My b.s. alarm went off.

-add-
I just read this link:
www.realitysandwich.com...

Magnetic force constantly wants to move to the most attractive spot, once it reaches there, it stops. Unless if finds a more attractive spot, or repelled away. There is nothing that would make this rock spin.

However, magnetic force is known by MANY to be a healing force. Everything is made of electromagnetic particles, it would be dumb to think magnetic force doesn't help. Ive said that for years..

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well, the rock "spins" as long as the magnet pushes it or pulls it. The statements about "spinning" were very misleading. There is a video linked in there, and you can see just what is going on. Pretty much what one would expect.

earthfiles333.com...

...and another one bites the dust. Still, it's interesting how the pattern got on there. C2C has a little animation someone did, superimposing the crop pattern on the rock. Looks a little too good, to me!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 8/3/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
earthfiles333.com...

LOL!
I'm glad I saw that video... I must have missed it.

The person in the video for some reason made me think about the very first man on Earth that discovered magnetism. He was probably just as amazed...

en.wikipedia.org...

HISTORY

Aristotle attributes the first of what could be called a scientific discussion on magnetism to Thales, who lived from about 625 BC to about 545 BC.
In China, the earliest literary reference to magnetism lies in a 4th century BC book called Book of the Devil Valley Master (鬼谷子): "The lodestone makes iron come or it attracts it."[2] The earliest mention of the attraction of a needle appears in a work composed between 20 and 100 AD (Louen-heng): "A lodestone attracts a needle."

www.realitysandwich.com...

According to the Roswell Daily Record, one anthropologist compared the rock to a lodestone-

Looks like LMH found her first natural magnet!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
hahahaha you guys cracked me up..that have you ever seen a disc shape..yeah..it was like a V..floored me!
Yeah, She had better bury this with the rest of the "lode"

Good news, Marc D Antonio of FX Models just posted on OM complimenting the analysis. he just did a International Mufon conference training workshop on photo and video editing. in which he spotted the same things you you guys spotted All for a Drones presentation he did.. He was asked to post on the no discussion by ES So we will see whats what.

I just came back from San Jose where I had been asked to do a talk on the Drones at the MUFON symposium. I have to say that the analyses I have seen here on this board are very well done. I too found 'exposure' inconsistencies with imagery and in addition found giveaway clues in the renderings that gave them away as renderings which I went into in detail. My talk focused on the Computer Generated image side of things, and picked apart the textures, the shadows mostly [which are all wrong in some images] and then the drone artifacts themselves.
Further, and more important perhaps than anything else, I reproduced the drone in our company's 3D tool of choice during the presentation, pointing out how it was created using very elementary 3D tools in most 3D apps. For instance I showed the long extensions, created with 3 or 4 mouseclicks using a tool called "bevel". These simple tools were used repeatedly to make what appeared to be a densely detailed model but was just tedious actually.
I too saw the Sun angle dilemma as well but time prevented me from going too far into it.
When it came to the "Antigrav" unit, the hoaxers I believe, really did themselves in because they used a classic CG setup called a "White room" or "showroom" and then rendered their digitally created 'artifacts' in this showroom with all of its attendant low settings for the Radiosity rendering they did.

I just wanted to join in and say nice job. The Drone Hoax had quite a few blatant chinks in the armor as you have seen from your independent examinations and I was very impressed with the diligence of those of you that too the time to write it up!

Marc

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of what was done early on at ATS
as well as the efforts taken to prevent a hoax from spreading from meme land into reality ,and that solutions lie not in relaxing or eliminating standards and burdens of proof, but maintaining and safeguarding them.
Good Night To All
And to All
a Good Night!
Sys

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Yeah, She had better bury this with the rest of the "lode"

Sys, are you just telling us it's just one big lode of crop?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow, that Roswell Rock has just something about it . . . I don't know . . . makes me want to believe that's it's real.

That spinning video almost clinches it for me, but I would really want to see it levitate up in the air in the presence of LAP characters. Anyone try that yet?

I wonder if HPO is available to laser-cut and fabricate or otherwise CNC-machine that crop circle into some magnetite blend. Maybe embed a bar magnet in the matrix . . .

Perhaps it was a prototype neck pendent for health or decorative purposes; heck, it's better than a T-shirt.

And what's this story about an experienced archery hunter targeting deer and following goat tracks instead?

Duh.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
you know something..that goat thing really got my..goat ..that load of crop was is eerily accurate , and tha perpetual motion rock had me laughing all day thinking about it.
So now..a year later, Linda and c2c give nothing to drt to help them search, nail Isaac and crew, and themselves know is hoax, but they help Linda, like a case of reverse osmosis.That is the paranormal event of the year for me, its unbelievable, but its there in front of us. We cannot deny, yes that's what is happening. Linda says now, not give them cake, but give them rocks!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Warning totally off topic post to follow!!!

Double0...i freakin' love Dick Dale!!

Ditto and thanks 00

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys, you brought up a good point a while back, but it kind of got lost in the shuffle. Ha! First time that's ever happened in the droneum. Anyway, you pointed out that all we have to go on is Tomi's word that she is in close contact with LMH, or ever was. Now I don't doubt Tomi has been in contact with her, but as you say above, the benefit goes only one way. Tomi and the DRT can be jettisoned at any time with no harm to LMH or her operations. She can disown, disavow, or discount the DRT the moment they do something she sees as threatening. So far, the DRT has been a reliable conduit for unofficial news from LMH, so they are fed just enough to keep them around, but nothing of substance. Certainly nothing that does not directly support LMH's version of recent history. By her own account, we know LMH is still withholding some information. We can only guess as to the amount and the nature of what she has not told us.

Yer welcome, Mur! That dude is amazing. Look for him at a recent event at the Fender HQ on Youtube for an inspiring video. I love that stuff too, and I've never been on a surf board.

And speaking of avatars, that has to be the most hilarious one I have ever seen!

[edit on 8/4/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join