It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys, you are quite the roving reporter! First an exclusive with the DRT's Science Officer, and now the latest on the DRT's problems with their mud stockpiles.

Poor numbers. I think his best bet is to just close down all his screen names and ignore them. He has dug his little self in so deep there is no getting out. Cutting his losses and thinking up a new name is his best shot at redemption. Maybe if we leave them all alone, they will eventually discover, through "scientific" "research" that the drone thing was a con. Or they may make the startling discovery that Elron and Isaac both have five letters, and both spew pseudoscientific bilge. "He Who Laughs" could apply to Elron just as well as it does to our Isaac. Although I think Elron croaked before the real money started pouring in.

[edit on 8/1/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

(To bring Double's post down)

Cheers for the stars y'all!!

Sys, what happened to the Numbers part of your *Bogged down* story, it was comic genius!!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ATTENTION ALL ARC MEMBERS

So the LAP and Isaac stuff is now related to secret Nazi plans:

LMH on C2C...anyone listen or record it yesterday?

What the...!!!

Comments, guys?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yeah I caught only part of it, about the pet rock. The owner does not want any testing that may be invasive, like xrays. get that? How about sunlight and radium deposits and other things that gave off "invasive" energy for the last 5 billion years. But that other thing is such a stretch, if you could connect it to bigfoot, she would no doubt try. Were there cropcircles in Germany that gave them the idea for that ufo? Well if we throw in time travel as some have tried like ArlingtonAcid, who disappeared, then anything is possible. After all, since Philadelphia experiment, and Titor, all the timelines are mixed up now, and don't be surprised if you go to Walmarts and see Abraham Lincoln operating a cash register, or George Bush, handing customers their shopping carts.
Thats a great discovery there by her.
The message there is she must think we are dumber than a box of rocks!

Nice find too Klatuu as I avoid her site as much as possible.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

My immediate reaction is the drone saga is saggin'. Flaccid, even. Someone decided it needed some help.

Dysfunction-O-Rama!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Its amazing, I hope Jim Marrs isn't buying into that connection.. But remember I said there appeared to be a shortage of material, and Larry King is reported to be supporting ufos, and well, something has to be done to keep interest in all those upcoming movies. They sound like they are all pulling out the stops

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I could not believe it at all, until I saw that Nazi bell. It's Austrian? Sorry, I was mistaken all the time. Maybe because of my bad eyes. I had thought, they say, it was Alien...

Stupid me... Austrian is okay for me. But I don't like these symbols... (Is that the power, Strieber and Reyes were talking about? Horrible!)

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Well it does look as if this is the final bell and the bell tolls for the drones...Its even more silly than just a few months ago....At least that illustration looks better than the original LAP...hmmm I wonder if he got permission from issac to use that LAP....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

That graphic is hilarious!

Someone posted a link to download the show here: www.abovetopsecret.com... (first post)

I haven't heard the show yet so I don't know what the connection is supposed to be, although I have a feeling Isaac and the drones won't be mentioned at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Obviously Tedd loves the primer:

tedsstudio.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sticking swastikas on things in order to get attention is beyond pathetic. Even if there were a grain of truth in the "bell" yarn, and even if there were some tenuous connection to the Isaac fiction, it is still reprehensible. The drone episode has clearly entered the lunatic fringe phase, and I don't know if I want to hang around for the likes of Hoagland, Greer, or Rense. The original Big Three are crazy enough!

Speaking of crazy, too bad Cooper has gone on to his just rewards. I bet we'd get some good fun out of his inevitable claims to have been Isaac's bodyguard or something.

As screwed up as reality can be, I like it more and more every day.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, Isaac has been traveling in an RV looking for a parking lot to stop for the night. I see them at walmarts parking lot all the time lately, as I live near the beach. Whats interesting is how the travelers bring in their cookware and lounge chairs, and ask for refunds, after using them for the month. And these are senior citizens doing it!
So Isaac is doing an exchange of sorts, with the LAP being the barter, like at

a swap meet or flea market. The symbols, antigravity, still holds promise as it ties into the those efforts claimed by this recent swastika development. And that in turn would tie into all the illumminati stuff, and NWO, and hidden nazi bases in the hollow Earth, maybe Brazil too and chupacabra. I believe we discussed that some time ago, when someone tried to link to philadelphia experiment at that site.
Double and friends, you are all quite correct in how this is as we are now following these people into into real "unknown country" territory.

@double, that avatar is superb., perhaps I need to change mine, its been quite a while, but I can't find one that has quite that expression that feels so much like me.

Round of Applause to ALLISONE and RADII,
and MARVIN and JB and DragonFire, too of Course, for some outstanding analyses and summary on the photographs, and vindicating Common sense.

They are waiting for you backstage.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Seeing those groupies, reminds me of the old times. when films were still black and white and the hords of statistics were real people! Now it seems to me, as if this was only a short phase, until computers allowed to make big armies by just reproducing the same persons again and again.

Now... they just show one of those old movies right now on tv... I will watch it with open mouth now, knowing, we will never see such great scenes again...

Maybe I will find the Blue Mauritius also....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Round of Applause to ALLISONE and RADII for some outstanding analyses and summary on the photographs, and vindicating Common sense.

They are waiting for you backstage.

Hear hear! Yes, a lot of excellent work done by those two. Your groupies reminded me of this, for some reason, so for you Sys, who lives by the beach (lucky bastage) and also for Mur, a little treat:

www.youtube.com...

If the drones were this cool, we'd all be in the DRT!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Sorry guys,

I just quoted to see them again....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Warning totally off topic post to follow!!!

Double0...i freakin' love Dick Dale!!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Look Guys I saw one half a mile from here myself.

You wanna call the drone a hoax you go right ahead but I think youre a hoax.

It was as real as the motorcycle in the parking lot and it was huge.

What it taught me is, dont believe in clouds.

What looks like a cloud can be hiding something biggern you.

sarc

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Kudos on the great music I remember the records like wipeout, telstar, pedal pusher by the Ventures,..oh man. Interestingly, some great instrumental music came from that era. I lot of the stuff I listen to now is transient like backgrounds to cult classic movies the keep, which featured tangerine dream, and Ja hammers eerie scores (miami vice)and God, so much great talent out there like today Droneononline, amazing stuff, Sid is so blessed to know many musicians and one himself, and I blessed to know you all, with these talents. Gee Double, that triggered a "rush" indeed . Thanx

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Sorry guys,

I just quoted to see them again....

He he! What's really cool is to start up the music again, and come on back and watch Sys's fan club. Misirlou works even better:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just downloaded a tutorial for blender this afternoon.

Here are the results of my first studies:

It does not look very real yet, but at least it has character!

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join