It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
seriously, saladfingers can make another hundred of those, to what proof? all it shows that IF the original images were renderings, the person who created them was better at his/her craft than saladfingers (they are nice, but a far shot from the other ones, like all other renderings that have been brought up).

anyway, as mentioned lots of times now, JUST because you can create a (more or less) photorealistic representation of a real 3d world object, that doesn't mean that the real object doesn't exist! this logic is really flawed.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It's funny, you guys love conspiracies. You guys could see a UFO with your own two eyes and believe it was a big conspiracy or hoax. I find the thought of it hilarious. Yes, there are definitely UFO's. They are not of this dimension. I know quite a few very respectable people who have seen them, as I have (in a way). I am sure more people will be seeing them or coming forward with their knowledge of them one day.

I know this may be partially a hoax, but some of the things "Issac" and the papers talk about may be real technology. If it is a media campaign (viral marketing), remember that Freemasons and Illuminati (Masons as well) control and fund pretty much all the government, the business and the MEDIA. So, if it is a viral marketing campaign, I chalk it up to little thing we have come to know as Project Monarch, which is a part of pretty much all US media currently. I am currently writing a treatise on this, which I will post as a topic on ATS in the upcoming days.

You guys really have to start looking big picture to see what is really going on in the world and connect the dots. As Linkin Park says in deliciously Project Monarch-esque song and video for "What I've Done, you have to "see the truth through a thousand lies." Disinformation is everywhere. Read between the lines and use your own. And no, I'm not a big Linkin Park fan. In fact, never owned an album. Here's the link to it:

www.youtube.com...

You guys are too funny with all this back and forth with this stuff. I really don't know who to believe. Seriously, if this a hoax or campaign, I applaud who ever is responsible for some good work in manipulation.

Open your mind and have a good time!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well some on this thread have said they really havent seen someone make a CGI model similar to the ISAAC ones, sooooo.

Its a good comparison of whats possible by us amateurs with limited software, time and resources.

Here's one rendered like that of the objects sitting on the cement tarmac of Isaacs...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
my original question still remains - if it's fake, what is the reason for it?

prank, arg and viral marketing all not convincing for me, this is just way too elaborate, expensive and coherent. (of the three, i'd pick arg if i had to pick one option or else.) when only the first photos were floating around, i thought viral marketing too, but now it doesn't make much sense anymore imo. especially as we aren't talking media presence; and the people currently discussion this whole story are probably a pretty small piece of the game market pie.

so, what else could be a reason to make this hoax? the best i can think of would be "disinfo" (i hate that word), as in discrediting exponents of the ufo scene. but then again (and even more), one would have to ask, why? a hoaxing hoax ...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakesHere's one rendered like that of the objects sitting on the cement tarmac of Isaacs...

this is a nice one, i have to admit
thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
my original question still remains - if it's fake, what is the reason for it?

Thats a whole other thread...There are many reasons for it, some seek attention, fame, notoriety, their time in the limelight etc. Some have superiority complexes, and feel that they can put one over on the masses, then try to do just that. Some have psychological problems-some are just bored high school kids off from school or otherwise that just want to prank the internet. ...And about thousand other reasons.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Loving the number of users recently registered within the past 3/4 days on this thread.

Includes the most vocal defendant of the whole thing to date too

Fun fun fun

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
some seek attention, fame, notoriety, their time in the limelight etc. Some have superiority complexes, and feel that they can put one over on the masses, then try to do just that. Some have psychological problems-some are just bored high school kids off from school or otherwise that just want to prank the internet.
[edit on 6/29/2007 by greatlakes]

bored high school kids orchestrate this just out of there boredness, and don't even go for something with a slightly bigger audience?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
bored high school kids orchestrate this just out of there boredness, and don't even go for something with a slightly bigger audience?

Whats the saying? Different strokes for different folks"? Perhaps some like a larger audience medium like youtube or google video, some others may like to propagate a hoax and watch it evolve and grow thru time, some may propagate a hoax or viral by a spyware/virus, etc etc.

Hey heres a tidbit:

Isaac says in his backstory: "My story begins the same as it did for many of my co workers, with graduate and post-graduate work at university in electrical engineering."

The particular phrase at University is not a US thing to say I believe, its more a UK thing isnt it? Akin to saying "in university"...?

Also has anyone found out the origins of first using the term "MISSION STATEMENT" for common use by companies?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i've seen post saying that the symmetrical nature of the object doesn't prove that it's fake. you're right. someone used the analogy of a cop pulling you over for having a symmetrical car. a poor analogy, but if your car said "Ford" on one side and "dorF" on the other then maybe the cop is suspicious that Ford didn't actually manufacture your car.

the other comments challenging CGI experts to recreate the object if they think they're so good is also rubbish. i don't have to be completely fluent in french to know when someone is speaking french. i don't have the skill to reproduce that image. but i do know the fundamentals of how modeling works and there is a pretty good heap of evidence that leans towards this being a CG render.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In the spirit of keeping an open mind about the Isaac report and remaining unbiased, someone should open a FOIA request on the following terms: CARET, PACL, Palo Alto caret laboratory, etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i've seen post saying that the symmetrical nature of the object doesn't prove that it's fake. you're right. someone used the analogy of a cop pulling you over for having a symmetrical car. a poor analogy, but if your car said "Ford" on one side and "dorF" on the other then maybe the cop is suspicious that Ford didn't actually manufacture your car.

It was a joke for god sake.. You know what a poor analogy is, saying that symetrics are unatural and therefor CGI. That's just so out of this world, that you don't have to have a decent example to know it's a complete farse...

I was thinking of a decent car by the way, like VW, which logo, is symetrical...... What.... Why Am I actualy discussing this with you??

Posting on this thread isn't giving me much... The only thing going here is YES/NO... RIGHT/LEFT.... In 36 pages.. There hasn't been one decent ongoing discussion.

Only a bunch of unconnected opinions... Seems to be a pattern on ATS..

[edit on 29/6/2007 by LoDGiKaL]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Let's face it.
Whenever we see something like this, it's easy to say hoax or truth.
After all it's a 50/50 chance we will be right even if we don't fully understand the science involved.
I agree that the guy has done a lot of work if it is a hoax and if not has probably placed himself greatly in harms way by revealing what he has.
I think it is interesting either way. A friend speculated that maybe by letting this type of technology "leak" in this manner, it may signal a route to disclosure by the powers that be. More wild speculation, maybe.
At any rate it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
so are you saying you have an issue with me just for offering a response to your comment?

I was thinking of a decent car by the way, like VW, which logo, is symetrical...... What.... Why Am I actualy discussing this with you??

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

so are you saying you have an issue with me just for offering a response to your comment?

How can I have an issue with you?? I have no idea who you are.. I was just pointing out that we just keep sidetracking eachother on tiny, tiny discrepencies not even really connected to the topic at hand... And in the middle of writing sentence mentioned above, I found myself doing the same damn thing..

No, shure, you can respond, but you shouldn't have taken it that serious..

Man, jokes and stuff really don't go well through text do they....

'
To get back on Topic... I've been studying the "Language" used in the images. I'm just not ready to post my work yet.. So I'll just shut up in the mean time...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Why would there be so much blacked out if this was an official document of a scientific study?

I find is suspicious that a report he smuggled out of a lab, that contains no physical formulae or 'workinz' and which has no stamping or editing that it was sent/received would be edited.

If I'd given one of my colleagues a print of something, I'd sure as hell not have mutilated half of it BEFORE it was read by them. He says he took the documents out of what was essentially a commercial setting. Fair enough if he'd printed off classified documents that were of national importance BECAUSE of the formulae, but by the language of the surrounding material, the blacked portion would have been just as dumbed down and non-technical. There'd be no rational explaination for it to have been NTN-blacked out.

BUT - its something you see in cool spy movies and documentaries/films about classified documents and what anyone who's slightly interested in the FOIA would have seen on actual official documents. Trouble is, normal official documents have stamps and external information on once its passed to another department, so if you went to the expense (time/money) of rendering or making models, why not buy a $10 rubber stamp?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yea it is, the text is mirrored because he was too lazy to flip the texture around. Plain & simple.
Im 100% sure its CGI, your all wrong.

Move along..

the other comments challenging CGI experts to recreate the object if they think they're so good is also rubbish. i don't have to be completely fluent in french to know when someone is speaking french. i don't have the skill to reproduce that image. but i do know the fundamentals of how modeling works and there is a pretty good heap of evidence that leans towards this being a CG render.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
just saw this Earth files has found another witness,,

Another "Drone" This Week Near Maxwell AFB

www.earthfiles.com...

I cant help but notice , it really looks like Linda is feeding the witness his responses.

Just a bit of the interview doesnt it appear she is feeding his response?

"BUT CLOSE ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN SEE – I’LL CALL IT GRAPHIC DETAIL – ON THE BOTTOM?

Right, correct. I could actually make out the symbols, especially on the paddle part that stuck out.

ON THE CHAD DRONE PHOTOGRAPHS AND ON THE CAPITOLA, CALIFORNIA, WHICH CURRENTLY ARE THE TWO BLOCKS OF PHOTOGRAPHS PRIOR TO JUNE 2007, WHICH SHOWED LETTERING ON WHAT EVERYBODY HAS BEEN CALLING THE ‘LONG TAIL’ SECTION. IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN BY PADDLE?

Right. Right. It appeared to me like a series of ceiling fan blades that were attached (to each other). It had that same contour like they were sloped on one end and wider toward the end. Then they were connected together. I couldn’t make out whether it was three or four, but it looked like they were inner-connected by some type of a wire or some type of bar that connected them together.

What Do Dragonfly Drones Monitor?

When I saw this thing, it was like, ‘Oh, my God!’ It was staring at me!! It just gave me the heebie jeebies.

SO YOU HAD THE FEELING THAT THIS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE MONITORING YOU SPECIFICALLY?

Exactly.

WHICH IS WHAT THE MAN IN ARIZONA THAT I CALL ‘NED WHITE’ IN 1995 – HE WAS NOT FAR FROM HEBER, ARIZONA. AND HE SEES ONE OF THESE (DRONES) AND HAD THE DISTINCT IMPRESSION THAT IT WAS MONITORING OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE ACROSS A MEADOW FROM WHERE HE WAS AND IT ACTUALLY SANK DOWN BEHIND TREES AS IF IT WERE ON SURREPTITIOUS SURVEILLANCE.

Yeah, that’s what I felt like. Doing that type of work myself, I know what it feels like to be under surveillance. I have night vision equipment and all this other stuff. That’s what I do. And I felt like this thing was watching me. I had this gut feeling that this thing is either taking pictures of me or it’s looking at me, scanning, and that was the feeling that I had. I just had this feeling that this thing knew I was there and it was watching me."(Howe,Linda, 2007) [quote/]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by geemony] for quote insertion

[edit on 29-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cliffdweller
I don't know about you, but my experience with managerial lackies is that they aren't always the most qualified (or the smartest for that matter). Isaac said they could not get technical details that they needed from higher up.

If George Bush and Erik Bekjord (sp?) can get an MBA any nutter can get at least an MA in something surely?

I'm not point this to you cliffdweller, just adding this to my above since its relevant and directed at everyone:

I have several degree's myself (mostly computing and business related and most are post-graduate or above), and I would I'd imagine, be fairly qualified to discuss it at a university to even post-graduate level students but that doesn't mean I or word processor can get everything right. I know people in their 40s who can't spell for toffee, I know people much clever than I who have difficulties sometimes. Sometimes age IS the problem, as sometimes is the level of qualification and knowledge. My mother always used to say "Professors are intelligent and knowledgeable, just not very clever". I never really understood what she meant until my time in University.

I saw my professors, all sitting with PhDs or MBAs or such on the board of the school that managed to make them money. The people who talked about organisational change bickered and resisted more to it than anyone else. The people who TAUGHT others how to make money could barely make the school money, now why can I not imagine any other discipline to be any different. The more you know, the less you remember IMO.

One of my professors said something I've always found profound: "Its not that you have to remember anything really, its just that you have to stick it out. More people quit that stick at a course, and once you've got it, no one's going to really care how you did".

Tony Blair got a 2nd class degree, 2nd CLASS and he's Prime Minister. I'd have at least expected those in charge to have some smarts. Like I've heard a lot of people say Albert Einstein wasn't that good with maths, but he obviously knew enough to make formulae that make my eyes bleed.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NulifierTrust me if the object in the photo is a real three dimensional object it is truly a remarkable piece of work.

I've been scale modelling for about 20 years and at least ten of those, I've made a multitude of molds for projects and have used 3D printers and CNC milling techniques for producing prototype parts.

I admit, that given that only very recently, the advanced in CNC has made it possible to produce intricate parts USING 3D modelling (which is perhaps why he has the suspicious whole project as a mock-up and part producer), rather than having to model it in some Godawful 2D to 3D CAM package, but it seems to me that the majority of the parts are fairly non intricate and would be fairly simple to produce ONE each and then cast in RTV and glue together.

Most could be easily milled with enough experience and time and much of it looks like its been milled and then laquered to me. The more intricate pieces could very well just be nurnies taken from some sci-fi model kit for all anyone knows since there are far more model kits on the market than any one modeller could hope to remember in enough detail to compare.

To me, the hardest thing to produce would be those rings in the hangar, because of the need for a complex set of milling instructions and the fact that many of the 'nurnies' on the piece are milled into the donut shape but are square in profile or shape (the square holes around the outside of the ring). Making square holes is unpleasant, and for such intricate models would have taken at least a couple of months even on a good quality mill, and even more so by hand.

The easiest pieces to mill would have been those two chunks of what looks like black polyester with a nice fine 2400 grit buff or epoxy spraycoat.

But no, I stand by my theory that for the most part, they look like models TO ME. I don't need to convince anyone, everyone can have their own opinion and it won't bother me, I'm just giving my 'expert' advice that given time and a LOT of money, perhaps something could be made that would rival those pieces. It would need to be a studio IMO rather than one individual however, and probably required a LOT of planning and design, so you'd need at least a competent 3D modeller, a CNC guy with probably a lot of industrial design and milling experience, and then someone to stick it all together from parts.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join