It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

You fellers sound pretty sharp. I was wonderin after look at them pretty pictures at that sp fellers account how he was able to redo that anti gravity contraption from Ikes LAP. guess it was in 100 outa 209 picture . Real perty stuff too. so perty ty like , and presto in like a day ,play all that other stuff vrtually almost as it was happenin, as if it didn't take a second thought. I mean boys, like Ike came out the 26 or 27th and there is he is Johnny on the spot, read to give a presentation. I've seen some fast gunslingers in my time back in tombstone, but this is the Sundance Kid we have here. Is this a fulltime job, with all the posts in all different places, and then doing all that work so fast. Is this how that drawin business works? Just an ole timer who'd like to know.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Okay, I know this is probably going to bite me in the end, but I will vouch for spf33. He is NOT the hoaxer. For that matter, I am not the hoaxer. Now, whether anyone believes that or not, I don't care. The photographs are clever compositions by a competent compositor. Again, for the record, I believe the photographs are real but the craft is cg. Also, if anyone believes that this 'alien writing' aka 'magic words' does anything, paint it on a pig and see if it flies!

I understand the desire to find out who created these hoax images and I applaud your efforts to a degree. However, the truth is, unless the hoaxer comes forward with proof positive of his technique, we will never figure out who is behind this. Furthermore, why should I care? It's the evidence that speaks for itself, not the other way around.

In all that is going on in the world today, why is this topic even being given the dignity of anyone's time and energy? What does it really matter WHO did it? What matters is that it WAS done and through the talent and diligence of my fellow members the hoax was identified and notice given that we will continue to be diligent.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok, this is getting really dumb now.

I so wish I had the IP addresses of everyone posting here. How convenient, all the right people showing up at the right time.

This is a joke.

rwiggins,

One of your threads was started just to show off Saladfingers video?? Why did he use divshare? Why does SPF33 use divshare? Rajman uses flickr, spf33 uses flickr. Tooo many coincidences here...

Why did Saladfingers make that huge long video, just like SPF33? Pointless videos for nothing??

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Saladfingers video:

www.livevideo.com...

SPF33 videos:
youtube.com...

And a lame answer:

Originally posted by spf33
um. the point. well? ...i guess that would be to...um put, um, you know...videos online for personal or public viewing?

Wait let me guess, is Saladfingers going to sign up and reply on ATS next?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes. I started a thread notifying my fellow members that salad finished his video. Why did salad or spf33 use divshare? Now how the heck do I know? Could it be because the video was nearly 100 Mbytes? Could it be because youtube's crappy compression? Let me try to read their minds... Hmm... Nothing. Guess you will have to ask them or call the psychic hotline.

I'm not aware of spf33 making a huge, long video. A huge, long video of what, exactly? Do you even understand what the heck you are saying?

Here is a question for you. Why are you posting here on ATS? Why am I? Why is spf33? Why did salad? Why are you so interested in this? Are you the hoaxer trying to stir the pot? Coincidence, maybe?

Can you even see what you are doing? Springer has already shot down one of your prior "coincidences". Take that as a hint as to your investigative abilities or lack thereof.

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
rwiggins,

One of your threads was started just to show off Saladfingers video?? Why did he use divshare? Why does SPF33 use divshare? Rajman uses flickr, spf33 uses flickr. Tooo many coincidences here...

Why did Saladfingers make that huge long video, just like SPF33? Pointless videos for nothing??

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
@allisone - here is a little tip for you. in the beginning, it was myself, salad and spf33 who jumped in with our cg talents to start tearing this hoax apart. i created a quick model (sorry for the size but i was in a hurry as i have a real job where i get paid). i put it out there so others could use it in their analysis. spf33 has put some serious time and effort into figuring out this hoax and so has salad. whether they believe it is a hoax or not is THEIR business. personally, i believe it is a hoax. so does david biedney whom i respect a great deal.

now what, exactly, have you contributed as far as time and effort other than baseless accusations which have been discredited already?

here is another tip for you. would you dare stand before me personally, face to face, and make your snide remarks and accusations? before spf33? salad? because if you do, i can make it happen for you.

springer and company did a great thing by bringing us ats. i, for one, appreciate their constant efforts. that's why i gladly give of my time and energy, for the love of the community and our communal desire to deny ignorance. i don't ask for one iota, but i don't appreciate me or my friends, real or virtual, being treated as anything less than honorable.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins

Welcome back RW ..I used one of your pix the striker image to show one of the witnesses Brent, "borrowed that" the image on the backwall for his airbrush, perhaps sensed it telepathically.
What game did that come from? ..
Your points are very well taken, we search the hoaxers here, just to delve deeper in into the whole moneyscheme and merchandising scheme that certain entities do. We feel that they have have become a clearing house for the best hoaxes rather than tru ufological events .Thats my opinion. others have different. Not everyone is a graphics expert, so something else has to develop along the standards used like by mufon, and websites themselves.
Agreed also on composting which the other forum members seem to be converging on--albeit--slowly.
As for Spf as non hoaxter, I agree, just some loose ends, its all process of elimination, and if something develops later we can always come back.
That Anonymous did ask a question I was curious too how long did it take SPF or Salad to do that render of a Antigravity unit, it was uploaded it appears the day after Isaac posted his LAP. It has a label SaladIsaac, but just the sheer volume of work entailed I would think is rather too close To Isaacs June 26 I think., even for salad. That is some fast work, and I dont think there had been a real discussion on that so fast. perhaps its more like Quick Draw Mcgraw than SunDance kid :jk. of course but I really dont know how all this rendering and design stuff works. This is what went up 26 and 27 of June, while work with Chads stuff on at the same time. Just trying to get a bearing on this guys Probably super super duper easy for them but Anon needs to know more than I do.
number 150-156 if it doesnt load right.
profile.imageshack.us.../saladisaac01gk8.jpg
profile.imageshack.us.../isaacscanah8.jpg
profile.imageshack.us.../chadarmlength03hk7.jpg
profile.imageshack.us.../chadarmlength04sm4.jpg

I believe you know CF, he had mentioned something about some early pictures, I wish I could remember. Pic15 or 16 or something.
Great to see you here with us.

Edit to add specific links

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spf33

Thank you for posting that sp......

Sys that was pict 16 you were thinking of..Don't forget that compositing evidence with that photo

Click on sys-configs sig to view that.....

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks, sys. I can't remember the name of the game. I remember my post getting shot down at the time as being irrelevant so I filed it in the circular filing cabinet. I'll see if I can't find it. Anything to put done to this stupid hoax. By the way, Springer, an overdue thanks for labeling this episode a hoax.

I've been seeing a lot of calls for proof, as if the amount wasn't voluminous enough, but this thread is chock full of it. The stories, the technical details of the photographs and their content (and more) is ample proof of the hoax. They are all linked together. Reversed images, modified file details, problems with parallax, problems with depth of field, problems with rendering artifacts, etc., etc., etc.

Good luck finding the person responsible! In my opinion, i respectfully submit that the search for 'whodunnit' seems futile in light of the nature of the internet. I'd love to know myself, to tell the truth, but unless this person reveals them self or selves, we aren't ever going to know for certain. Even if they claim to be the hoaxer, they are going to have to provide substantial proof by way of meshes, software used, settings, sample renders, etc. Speculation we already have a surfeit of, as I'm sure you will agree.

Anyway, I'll see what I can find.

Originally posted by Sys_Config
reply to post by rwiggins

Welcome back RW ..I used one of your pix the striker image to show one of the witnesses Brent, "borrowed that" the image on the backwall for his airbrush.
What game did that comefrom? ..
Your pointa are very well taken, we search the hoaxers here, just to delve deeper in into the whole moneyscheme and merchandising scheme that certain entities do. We feel that they have have become a clearing house for the best hoaxes rather than tru ufological events .Thats my opinion. others have different. Not everyone is a graphics expert, so something else has to develop along the standards used like by mufon, ad websites themselves.
Agreed also on composting which the other forum members seem to be converging on--albeit--slowly.
As for Spf as non hoaxter, I agree, just some loose ends, its all process of elimination, and if something develops later we can always come back.
That Anonymous did ask a question I was curious too how long did it take SPF to do that render of a Antigravity unit, it was uploaded it appears the day after Isaac posted his LAP. That is some fast work, ads I dont think there had been a real discussion on that so fast.

I believe you know CF, he had mentioned something about some early pictures, I wish I could remember. Pic15 or 16 or something.
Great to see you here with us.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwiggins
@allisone - here is a little tip for you. in the beginning, it was myself, salad and spf33 who jumped in with our cg talents to start tearing this hoax apart.

Hey thanks for that tip, that further makes me believe that Saladfingers and SPF33 are key suspects. Oh yeah, rule #1 trust nobody.

spf33 has put some serious time and effort into figuring out this hoax and so has salad.

Which makes me wonder why SPF33 still won't give in, and call this a hoax. What does he gain from that? Do you know what SPF33 gains for denying this? Do you know what onthefence55 gains from denying it? I do, continued attention.

now what, exactly, have you contributed as far as time and effort other than baseless accusations which have been discredited already?

I single-handedly proved this was a hoax without even needing ANY models, or ANY websites, or any "research teams", and you don't even know it.

here is another tip for you. would you dare stand before me personally, face to face, and make your snide remarks and accusations? before spf33? salad? because if you do, i can make it happen for you.

Thats a tip? Why yes, I would enjoy seeing you face to face. I even asked Sean for his information after he offered it, but then he said I was too rude to have it. Also, could I have your information please? Also, saladfingers too, could you please PM me all your information. I will contact you and we can all get together in one place. Ok? Please, don't back down.

Oh, here is a tip for you:
Look out your window.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
AllisOne, please check your U2U important.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Then you'll have no problem pm'ing me your name and address will you? As for looking out my window, if you knew where I lived you would realize how foolish you sound. What are you, twelve?

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Why yes, I would enjoy seeing you face to face.

Oh, here is a tip for you:
Look out your window.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Good morning everybody!

It's good to see, that things got more reasonable again. (Edit: Obviously I wrote too long on this post and didn't see, it changed again already...)

I also thank allisone for demonstrating his insights. I was not sure, how reliable these were, but now I see, that I must be the hoaxer, for I only post in this thread and nowhere else at all.

I also wonder, how you could even think one moment, that onthefence and spf33 could be the same person. Seems you missed something in this story.

Also good to read a sound opinion, rwiggins. Indeed there is not one single story in this tale, which makes sense. That one reason, why I find it suspiscious, when intelligent people even consider, it could be true.

Thinking about the why, I always come back to my initial thoughts: It is nothing but a big joke. After one year with all those works and creations, uncountable posts, creating websites, even engaging PIs and doing expeditions... And still some argue, that this hoax would be too costly and there was too much work in it, to be a joke...

Some thought, C2C could be the origin, because Chad and Isaac sent their stuff to them first. They just used the medium, that would publish their stuff without considering.

@spf: Seeing some of your works I really wonder, how you can be impressed by the drones. I never felt too much, when I looked at the Isaac diagrams, as others said they did, but your works give me positive vibes. Sad, that you now are busy with calculating drone realities primarily. What a waste!

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I thought I had heard Kris Avery was Saladfingers. Is he Spf33 too?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
We work together, or we wind up working against each other. Its far too easy to get into word wars, speaking from experience here and elsewhere, so its best to speak in U2u when disagreements pop up. If someone has an answer or the solution, it would have to be validated no matter who "solves " it, if ever.
A solution right now would be to revisit our posts, and see if there is anything in it that sounds provocative or offensive to us if we recieved. it, remove it or it will be to late to change later. We all know what those moments are like I am sure.
We need to do this now or the thred will deteriorate and its already on notice.
Peace
Sys
Now I will take that time off.
Goodnight RW and All

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
As semi-unofficial ARC ombudsman here at ATS, I would be remiss if I didn't weigh in here.

(1.) RE: Privacy Concerns.

From the posts here on ATS I do not know much about any of you other than what the contributors opine and what each individual poster discloses about themselves. I don't know who any of you really are, save personal friends and private contacts, where any of you work, or what you do for a living. None of my business anyway. So rest easy.

Unless contributors here are performing drone analysis and are developing comments and online evidence on company machines on company time. Then that would be an employer-employee problem. Does some employee here have something to hide from their employer?

(2.) RE: Defamation Concerns.

After reading the posts here on ATS, it appears that people's opinions are being voiced on a variety of subjects. To wit: "Opinion is a defense recognized in nearly every jurisdiction. If the allegedly defamatory assertion is an expression of opinion rather than a statement of fact, defamation claims usually cannot be brought because opinions are inherently not falsifiable."
(Source: from online website: wapedia.mobi/en/Defamation?t=3.#3.)

Once again, I really don't see any damages occurring from pseudonymous opinions either on the giving or the receiving end.

(3.) RE: HOAX Concerns.

Since spf33 mentioned his 209 some-odd photos online, I actually spent some time looking them over. I acknowledge his talent and ability to analyze photos, cgi images, and composites. No question there at all. Yet, in looking over those carefully dissected and enhanced photos and images and attendant comments, it is apparent that spf33 has most definitely established the drones as being a hoax and not genuine paranormal or extraterrestrial entities at all.

So, my question to ALL of you returnees to ATS or to those ‘drones are real' believers, and with all due respects, is this:

Why do you remain here and argue - seemingly without end - when it has been proven (based upon a preponderance of the evidence) to this group of researchers, the website owner and administrator, and forum thread participants, that DRONES = HOAX?

Why stay and pick a fight when your opinions are deemed useless and apparently not wanted?

Does your motivation go to personal ego enhancement or myth perpetuation or some other antisocial individual traits that compel you to challenge, threaten, and disavow this noble group of ATS researchers?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Good news! I got one! It got stuck in my blanket.

As soon as it stops to wriggle, I will take a look at the alien letters.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I thought I had heard Kris Avery was Saladfingers. Is he Spf33 too?

No, he is not.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Hi Sidd!
My Lord they are infesting our beds as well as our dreams. That is very very good Sidd. And Yes C2C is the Highway for Hoaxers. I just heard the woman tonight who talks to animals, and she says she has xray vision and can see inside them I have no doubt, that is possible. My exwife could always tell how much money was in my wallet. Little children have this gift too, but males lose lose the ability as they get older.

That thing put a smile on me

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Good news! I got one! It got stuck in my blanket.

As soon as it stops to wriggle, I will take a look at the alien letters.

Wow.. I always heard that if you sleep with dogs you catch fleas, but in this case...

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join