It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi spf,

it's also a little rare that you registered at imageshack on April 3, than started to post photos which are drone related late in May. Since you could not have been waiting for drone, I wonder, if you had other stuff there before or if you registered just in case a drone came by.

Another thing, which should be interesting for HPO - hoax related or not. Since he only has a "demon"-page - letterly - I googled for the sitename, seeing, what he did else. Rarely I found this:

listserv.uni-muenster.de...

It's a German university, but the postings are more than rare. Doesn't look drone related, but rather like a collection of spam mails. Thought, he should know, that his site is mentioned there.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good job spf33 on keeping your cool as long as you did

It is very disturbing to me what some of the people here have said and done to this point...
Don't worry spf, next week there will be a new hoaxer that "FOR SURE IS THE HOAXER THIS TIME!" There have been, what, 20 or so FOR SURE THIS THE HOAXER accusations?

Newt / BigFnTuna

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

well, if it's 3d i think it's damn fine 3d as far as photorealism and faking a photo goes. look at the hires scan of ty's photo and if you think that is 3d that was done drunk or in a hurry you really have no business commenting on cg.

do you know why all the known cg drone fakes, ie. kris, wayne, mine, and all the others, suck? because photoreal 3d is really tough to do.

as a cg artist i'm not even sure i could pull off something like the raj photos.

i'm pretty good at photoreal 3d and have gotten a lot better since what you've seen of the 2000's, but honestly sometimes i think these drone photos, as cg composites, are beyond my skills.

@ sidd - ew. that doesn't look good does it? where do you see that i created the account on april 3? let me think back and try and figure out why i even first created it.

check out divshare.com too. and youtube. and flickr. and omf. and yahoo. and ats. and ufocasebook. and mufon. and and digg. and gmail - here you want my email address too? lemme think if there are any other sites where i created accounts.

as a matter of fact would you like to see the hundreds of bookmarks i've collected relating to the drones?

how about i just zip up my 2.72gb working directory of all my research, the max files, the psd's, the gifs, the jpgs and post it up for you to look thru.

you want a blood sample? urine sample? dentist xrays? mothers maiden name? an invite to my computer room to see where all the magic happens?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33
thank you for removing the images, springer.

as to the txt file. i added it to the dir a few weeks ago when i saw who i presume was sys diggin thru my site on my traffic logs. around the same time that i deleted getoffthisplanet.com from my ats profile. like i said with the paranoid minds around here and the recent tone i figured this was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

so what do you all think? i left my domain in my ats profile for a year and put the txt file in a dir to give you all hints? retarded.

now that my name and site is out, have at it. good luck finding what you are looking for. honestly, it's a relief.

I see, so let me get this straight..you left the info on ATS a year ago. OTF was dutifully notified, good boy, Then a year later I find the site by simple altavista query, and you are whining like a little "girl" because I discovered the site owner was you.
And you directed on the same site an invitation to files, ?
Then imply like I lurking a breaking in.. You know where you can stuff that right?

And you are working with a major Internet entertainment company, ie a potential viral ad marketer and or promoter.I have some kind of agereement with you to not expose you? Presenting is the opprtunity to discuss that. NO.. Big Mistake you made. Like I said, The pictures are seen. and it surprised you to, as you called out for Jesus. That does not sound like a man who knew this was expected, and left all on "Purpose"
and suddenly its a relief. But you like that in your face type of thing, only this time its in your face.
Thats Why I would Hire you, and then Fire you immediately, for thinking everyone but yourself is gullible.

You had better read up your internet law to, because whatever I find from now on, your name, drt names, in the open, I will post as relates to the case. Just returning the good favor Didier did us. And if this is a personal interest helping potential hoaxers or friends , on company time, your behind should get fired anyway, all that ufo time , and the company meter running. Is that what you are doing Sean? It would if true, make you one heck of a slackard.

Good Day

Today was for you Mur.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

you want a blood sample? urine sample? dentist xrays? mothers maiden name? an invite to my computer room to see where all the magic happens?

Sean,

I would like to know your mothers maiden name.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

LOL

To add my $0.02, while I am convinced the drones are a hoax, I don't currently believe you are behind it, spf. While I haven't always agreed with you, you've done very good analyses, and the whole Flickr incident (your gift upgrade, Photoshop tags appear, account is "hacked") also doesn't make sense if you are behind the hoax.

Have you been able to recall where the model came from that had the "screws" misaligned, just like Raj's pict 15? If it's not yours, then I would definitely look more carefully at whoever created it...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So you guys want to go down to Kelsey's and get a beer? I'd rather not be around when our friend

shows up and starts heaving cats at us. Sooner or later they will figure out they have a real expert on the record who says the drones are real. His story still doesn't add up, but that's never bothered them before.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

how about i just zip up my 2.72gb working directory of all my research, the max files, the psd's, the gifs, the jpgs and post it up for you to look thru.

Keep calm, I am one of the few here, who is not convinced yet, that you are the hoaxer.

But if you avoid questions or join your fans, who suddenly jump out of the believers camp trying to do some comedy, than this is suspect to me.

(I hope you understood the thing about HPO's site. I really wanted you to tell him about that, because I would wonder, what's that, if it was my site.)

Ah, nearly forgot: I hacked your profile here.

Will be fun to read that sentence on Ovnis USA, probably mixed with the blood and urine sample, as usual.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by s_q_t
While I haven't always agreed with you, you've done very good analyses, and the whole Flickr incident (your gift upgrade, Photoshop tags appear, account is "hacked") also doesn't make sense if you are behind the hoax.

Actually it makes perfect sense. How else is he going to pretend to be a "nice" and "caring" and "honest" person?

SPF33,
You mean, you are so passionate about ufo research and 3D graphics that you would give a perfect stranger 25$ to upgrade his account? You didn't even think about downloading the images and putting them on a FREE hosting site? What kind of mindset do you really have, to want to pay for something I'm sure you know could be done for free? How long have you been working with websites? Web hosting? Graphics?? You don't have ANY connections with ANY hosting??

Even Isaac himself found a free web host for the CARET docs.

Your actions are not natural at all. Especially from a graphic artist. It seems that you were upgrading your own account, and you were only pretending to give a gift.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I see, so let me get this straight..you left the info on ATS a year ago. OTF was dutifully notified, good boy,

yes, because in this trust no one situation i felt a kinship with fence, so i opened up to him and shared my personal work with him.

Then a year later I find the site by simple altavista query, and you are whining like a little "girl" because I discovered the site owner was you.

you are quite the sleuth there. real hard to google spf33 and get a few links to accounts i've created over time. did you happen to find the guru3d.com account. sure, go look. you can find me talking all about soft modding my videocard.

And you are working with a major Internet entertainment company, ie a potential viral ad marketer and or promoter.I have some kind of agereement with you to not expose you?

keep going sys...we're going to go right up against that defamation line aren't we?

You had better read up your internet law to, because whatever I find from now on, your name, drt names, in the open, I will post as relates to the case.

like i give two flying craps at this point, you big brain you.

@sidd - what about hpo? the last thing i feel like doing at the moment is going on a witch hunt.

@1111-why do you want my mothers maiden name? is there a account of mine you are trying to hack? because i can just send you the pw to save you the trouble.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by spf33

LOL

To add my $0.02, while I am convinced the drones are a hoax, I don't currently believe you are behind it, spf. While I haven't always agreed with you, you've done very good analyses, and the whole Flickr incident (your gift upgrade, Photoshop tags appear, account is "hacked") also doesn't make sense if you are behind the hoax.

Have you been able to recall where the model came from that had the "screws" misaligned, just like Raj's pict 15? If it's not yours, then I would definitely look more carefully at whoever created it...

There is light at the end of this tunnel after all... None of the hoax "conclusions" have made any sense so far... But, I do try to weigh each one just in case someone finds that magic bullet, and not THAT magic bullet

Tuna

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

@sidd - what about hpo? the last thing i feel like doing at the moment is going on a witch hunt.

No witchhunt at all. Even not related to this topic, just that it is a site about drones, that obviously is misused for spam.

But I see, this is too much now... Let's continue and calm down a little, as I said.

As you see, you have already two skeptics, who say they have doubts. Still I will ask questions. Later. It's night again here.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

none of the models have the screws misaligned!

the screws only appear misaligned in true perspective - foreshortening . i.e. raj's photo and the 3d recreation of it both show a seemingly misalignment due to perspective. i posted a giant graphic a few pages back, did you miss it?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

none of the models have the screws misaligned!

the screws only appear misaligned in true perspective - foreshortening . i.e. raj's photo and the 3d recreation of it both show a seemingly misalignment due to perspective. i posted a giant graphic a few pages back, did you miss it?

We all done seen it, it's just that we ain't a-buyin' it.

[edit on 6/12/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
We all done seen it, it's just that we ain't a-buyin' it.

ain't buying the laws of perspective or ain't buying what i'm telling you about the models i have?

why doesn't someone on the witchhunt download the publicly available models and look at the stupid thing? why is anyone even asking me?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Once again: no witchhunt! You know, how you became suspect and you accepted it in your first response, even said, you knew, that could happen.

So... It just happened. For some good reasons.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Almost like he's been practicing. I bet he's a Columbo fan.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Almost like he's been practicing.

like i said at least 3 times now. i'd have to be a complete idiot to not expect this.
i was just hoping it would have went down with a bit more respect and tact.
this all could have been done with my wishes of keeping my name out of it.

but now that i know the depths of the morals here i shall further act accordingly and will not hesitate to share my opinions that something is fundamentally wrong with how ats treats and allows its members to be treated.

i just really can't wait to rub this all in your faces.

hello? possible hoaxer? save me from this madness and rain down truth to those that have besmirched my good name!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
But if you avoid questions or join your fans, who suddenly jump out of the believers camp trying to do some comedy, than this is suspect to me.

I figure this is pointed towards me, and while it is sudden, it is only because I check here once in a while to see what is happening and I see that I missed about 10 pages of posts and the top of one of them is accusing spf of being the hoaxer!

It is funny to me that the main person going after spf is 11_11... Didn't 11_11 or whatever the name has been, hasn't he/she been banned from here more than once? And this is an expert of some sort?

Tuna

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

like i said at least 3 times now. i'd have to be a complete idiot to not expect this.
hello? possible hoaxer? save me from this madness and rain down truth to those that have besmirched my good name!

I see a contradiction between these sentences.

Names? I wouldn't call anybody by his name, if he did not publish his name by himself.

But than again I rather published my real name, than to see Nemo threaten me with mentioning me as "Horst (young Reader)". He also published Sys full name - so after the old rule "Show me your friends and I tell you who you are" the boomerang came back to you. - Not right, as I think, but understandable.

But I did not really read your full name in this thread yet. So, you are a little exagerating. And you keep me from going to bed.

I liked Hogarth, btw. (In your Wiki-link! Before you start to think, I am hunting witches.)

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join