It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
even if you are not "THE ONE".

i suggest you choose your words very carefully from here on out, sys.

and i also would suggest the moderators and owners The Above Network also keep a close eye on what is posted in this thread.

if you think my tenacity with the drones is impressive, you ain't seen nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

Edit since I just saw, that the tension is growing.

You did it very good, spf, your calm way impressed me. You saw the points, why you got into the focus and stayed to answer them.

I see, why you are losing patience, but you had to agree yourself, that you are suspect with all those points mentioned.

Somebody is playing "Zardoz" here, and the way you talk about it, gives me the feeling, you at least think this, too. Different from the way, you try to explain the drones.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To The Above Network,

As the creator and copyright holder consider this a very informal request to remove copy written images located specifically in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a further detailed list will be provided requesting that all images for which i hold the copyright and did not expressly approve for posting on The Above Network servers be removed from The Above Network servers with out delay.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

and i also would suggest the moderators and owners The Above Network also keep a close eye on what is posted in this thread.

SPF33, you know what I enjoy the most? The fact that you have started defending yourself, and not the information that we are bringing forward.

You out of all people should know that this is a HOAX, it even says so in the topic title. You of all people should know that we are looking for the person(s) that made this HOAX.

It's quite clear, the way that you are acting, the way that you are not even trying to defend yourself with any facts, and the way that you are threatening people legally, that you are, or have been, a part of this hoax.

The information that I now have, could possibly be enough to put you in jail. If you are innocent you have nothing to worry about. But your reactions in this thread are a clear indication of your position. Actually, this entire thread has been printed and could be used against you in the court of law.

Bluff?

Hope your mommy and daddy have money.
Hi mom, Hi dad!

[edit on 12-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

I'm quaking here in fear, it gets hot, get out the kitchen SPF, thats the rule fool.
Now you wanna be a wankster?
shheeeez..
You better join the other fools at OM struggling to 'Explain away" those new people just came in, violations of physics . what kinda chumps you think we be . Despit that "geat art" you are just another stick in the Mud", here right now for our entertainment.
Thats right, have you stopped to look around, and see how many laughing at you , until onf the other simian act comes in?
Right now, your organ grinders monkey "routine" is wore out.
Its you who needs to find another "corner" for your routine.
The only thing I will choose carefully, is the next act to laugh it.

When we get thru, we will open this mess up like a parachute.
YOU think about that
before you come frontin to me.
Word

Above networks has been watching, and are more likely laughing right at you right now too at your foolishness.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

Sorry spf33,
When you signed up for membership you gave The Above Network, LLC non exclusive rights to everything you post. Review the terms and conditions you agreed to.

I will be happy to give you our law firm's contact information if you have any further questions.

edit to add: (I re-read your request)
The images put up by others is another matter... I will consult my legal team about it but I don't see a problem accommodating you in that regard assuming you can prove ownership.

Springer...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Springer]

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

yeah, key concept being the images i post.

please remove the images of my work that sys posted in the thread referenced earlier.

and for that matter any other images that i own copyright on that other ats members have posted. a list will be provided if necessary.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
SPF33
I already did, I told you I did. You are too busy reacting, but that link to the site..is legitimate territory. The source link to photo bucket should kick in, they are deleted.

You sure you dont wanna let us use it a little longer..They were quite nice.!!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
SPF, please check your u2u inbox.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
SPF33,

What do you think the jury will say when they find out this following image was a screen shot from your computer? A screen shot that you handed over to ATS with your very own account?

img527.imageshack.us...

These are serious questions.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did I hear someone say..Game over?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I removed the images, it's just not worth my time.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Among Mr. 33's many talents, it seems what might be called "preemptive damage control" can be found. We have seen a hint of it here, yesterday. If you go to the web site Sys linked to, and look around long enough, you will find the following line in a directory:

if you are looking f..> 14-May-2008 06:32 0k

It takes you to an empty page, but note the date. Right click and go to Properties, and you will find the whole file name:

www.getoffthisplanet.com...!

Seems a bit odd, somehow.

Edit: Wow, it's gone! (Or maybe it isn't. At any rate, I can't get the link to work) Here is the pertinent part of the filename:

/xfer/if you are looking for drone stuff_its not my work!

[edit on 6/12/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

Just wondering if this list would include the Raj, Chad, Ty and Stephen drone pics??

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

spf33 Wake up wake up..whats your name?.. do you know where you are at? Its over..
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Judges scorecards, ..by KO in the 9th round unimious decision ...Still ...undefeated... heavyweight champion of the world..... ATS!
youtube.com...

Lord I love teamwork..

Ladies and gentlemen..from the ATS coliseum...Lets get ready to Rrrrruuuuuuumble!

www.discoverynet.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
thank you for removing the images, springer.

as to the txt file. i added it to the dir a few weeks ago when i saw who i presume was sys diggin thru my site on my traffic logs. around the same time that i deleted getoffthisplanet.com from my ats profile. like i said with the paranoid minds around here and the recent tone i figured this was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

so what do you all think? i left my domain in my ats profile for a year and put the txt file in a dir to give you all hints? retarded.

now that my name and site is out, have at it. good luck finding what you are looking for. honestly, it's a relief.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

You are very good at the ordinary kind of damage control, too.

I particularly like this photo:

www.getoffthisplanet.com...

'scuse me, that's an image. Only a paranoid retard would call it a photo.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
www.getoffthisplanet.com...

yeah, i know. when steven's photos dropped that's one of the exact same images i mentioned to otf in email which caused me to think someone was messing with me.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

I would not want to claim the BB mess, either. Judging from what I saw on your site, if you did that "craft," you were either in a hell of a hurry or drunk, or both.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hmmm... well that's one way of looking at it I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join