It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The interest was renewed because of an image submitted to MUFON not too long ago.. some guy on a tube trip snapped a pic off of a simplified drone craft and a smaller circle. As far as i understand that situation, it was unrelated to LMH.

As far as the shadow is concerned...
The contrast of the simulated shadow doesn't match the photo at all.
meaning while I see the supposed missing shadow, I also see that the shadows on the dark side of the simulation aren't even CLOSE to the real photograph.
I'm sure it satisfies those who want to believe the simulation was done right.

Like I mentioned in my post above, there are representative highlights of the light on the craft in both pics and also light comes through the center of the craft to highlight the little thingys on the bottom of the "tilted" craft. this is where I see the argument focusing on the shadow being bunk.
If there are HIGHLIGHTS coming through the center then there IS a shadow there already.. just not in the dynamic range falsely represented.

my suggestion to satisfy me, and any others who truly want to recreate the situation, is to match the dynamic range and not create a simulation to satisfy the purposes of those who say "it's not right! can't you see!?" because yes I can see and it sure isn't how you say. On top of that, if you don't simulate some of the other objects on the craft then you will always have an opening for a discussion that will go on forever.
If someone has a model already, I'LL recreate the dynamic range as best as I can.

The comment I made about the building also applies to the road, a car,sidewalk etc.. i didn't mean it as an explanation for the "missing" shadow.. only offering a piece to a puzzle I haven't seen discussed before.

---
------
LMH
It's true, i haven't been a part of every tidbit of information but I don't judge a person in their totality by some interviews that you disagree with or consider them to be false. The thing is LMH would have to be in and a part of a huge undertaking herself to keep such a hoax going with knowledge as it being a hoax. So I'm sure she may have interviewed some people that was false but I still don't believe she is an intentional hoaxter.
This forum and the people on it take hard nosed stances and real life isn't like that.
I bet you that if you were to meet her and some of the other people that is ridiculed then you would change your story.. Hiding behind a keyboard as an opinion nazi is an easy thing to do.
So if you would like to continue bashing LMH then go right ahead.
It is my firm belief that she is on a quest for the truth just like us.

--- to Illustrate this point with someone who you know and respect, Check our Ritzman's post when he mentioned sitting down and actually liking a previous "foe" I don't remember the guys name but it was VERY refreshing to see such a story come from Jeff...
This was AFTER he "left" ATS and he popped back in for some discussion.. I'll try and dig it up if you need.

--
----
There is something going on and it's not all just a fairy tale someone created for a video game, movie, self entertainment etc.. too many people have become involved and all leads eventually just trail off.
The people who have come forward are just that.. people. Why some would lie I don't have a clue but I feel not everyone has. While sitting behind a keyboard thinking that some of the lost witnesses means they were lying is also one of the most bunk concepts I can think of.
They went back to their life.
If this is real then history shows that 90 or more( I bet it's a lot higher than 90) percent of the people involved with a UFO encounter wish to remain anon. So coming forward at all is a brave thing to do.. why hang out on the UFO scene like it's a singles club?
Why face ridicule when you KNOW something to be true but you also KNOW people won't believe.
I think this is what propels people to become so vocal like bison16 because it's the opposite for him.. ( I have to research him more so right now I'm on the philosophers side of the argument ).. meaning if he has the nutz to exclaim it's real and is proud to do it, I would only HOPE more people would do the same. That is of course IF it's real. The question is, what has he gained from it ?
------
---

I hunted down the quote by Sys and the post it referred to...
All I can say to that is I'm now back in this game I guess and I will be going back to see what, where and whom he's referring to.
I became very tired with this thread a while back because of the "lovely" attitudes floating around. Those who are here now should be at a point where someone like me coming back into the debate can be debated without flare-ups. You have your ammo already and I have my observances that are solid in some respects.
It should be a good thing for the discussion because I have some viewpoints that may propel the issue further either way.

I'm in the middle of some trying times and have been for a few months and will be for several more. Right now though, I'm able to look at and debate subjects like this as I sincerely want to know.

---
------

CROP CIRCLES AND THE LINK
I'm surprised this isn't blatantly obvious.. I guess it wouldn't be for a skeptic though. Your mind is already made up so you close off certain links..
The first question you have to ask is "are ANY crop circles real?"
There is a ton of information saying that a great many are.
Now..
If the drone has symbols of instruction which propels it in the same way as I have correlated a conceptual link to Masaru Emoto's work, AND some circles with the same patterns are real then you have a SERIOUSLY strong base to work from towards understanding what the hell is going on in both arenas...

The copy-cat conclusion is the EASY conclusion to draw because it keeps you safe from the unknown.
The thing is that the circles are VERY similar and vice versa.
If the "drone" is real and stories of appearing and disappearing is also real then I immediately wonder if the true crop circles are drone hangouts.. or drone email maybe or a myriad of other concepts..

Emoto's work which has been double blind tested is a PERFECT point to start with towards understanding the relation of crop circles and how they may help either power said drones or used in conjunction with or how the circles may actually be created or if it's a language we should be picking up on etc...

End of part 1 -- part 2 coming

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Fantastic analysis one and all.

Add it all up and it only spells one thing

"Lying Investigators, missing experts, missing pictures, and tampered pictures. How much fake do you need? "

Some guy on a tube trip had a camera on hand that he would risk getting wet?

Phony!

[edit on 6/12/2008 by murnut]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

tomiuk,

It's so obvious that you "researchers" didn't do a whole lot of researching.
Did you people miss this post?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's already proven that all the drones were created with the same 3D model pieces. Here is the illustration that link's all the drones together simply because they all used the same 3D parts!

Larger size: img170.imageshack.us...

Every single drone has at least 1 of the same 3D parts. This means that this was probably all done by 0ne person.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
[This is not the thread for cropcircles B spiracy, Start a new thread, because until further notice, its a Hoax, and that will not help us catch a hoaxter. And that however rosy and colorful that would sound, its hogwash. Sherwood himself and Rajon company people have been here already, as Nick Pope himself predicted, merchandising, and they came and left quick too by the way, you know the Lucy pringle people, So you are cluttering our thread . dont try that junk here right now. Please Do it on separate thread. I know its crop circle month, but dont launch that from here though No attack on you or your motive, but a lot has happened, and I do like and enjoy cropcircles .Thanx

Oh Allisone, Moonking, a legend hereabouts, almost bagged the man himself. Yes that is a wonderful example. Why do people forget?
The answers are right here at ATS..seek and ye shall find! (i always wanted to say that
)

@AllisOne , this is a perfect case for all for one, and One for All,
shall I go, yuk yuk yuk,? now

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Similar- no- exact YES- including the crack..... !

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Jeez, ALLis0NE, you are just not getting the elegant native logic of the D-team. That illustration just proves that they are all REAL! How obvious can it be? If we can ignore enough evidence to convince ourselves that even one photo is the real thing, then of course they all have to be real, as you have just shown.

The fact that some experimental drone parts photographed in 1985 on the floor of a research lab that shows no evidence of ever existing turned up on a 2007 drone is just a testament to how successful the operation was. Just like the fact that some crop circles are real means the similarities between the Isaac art and crop art can only mean one thing. I mean, what's the problem here?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
The fact that some experimental drone parts photographed in 1985 on the floor of a research lab that shows no evidence of ever existing turned up on a 2007 drone is just a testament to how successful the operation was.

You are right, why would a few pieces found on the floor "in 1985" mysteriously be reassembled, and flying around in 2007? You would think they could figure out how the thing flies and make their own version of it
. Looks like they had to salvage the pieces.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
The fact that some experimental drone parts photographed in 1985 on the floor of a research lab that shows no evidence of ever existing turned up on a 2007 drone is just a testament to how successful the operation was.

You are right, why would a few pieces found on the floor "in 1985" mysteriously be reassembled, and flying around in 2007? You would think they could figure out how the thing flies and make their own version of it
. Looks like they had to salvage the pieces.

with someone like SPF33 anything is possible, working with E-nexus studios , marketing, internet entertainment, and as well as having partners like mike young doing all kinds of visuall stunning designs for wallpapers and links where you can even get official forms like military and law enforcent, I am shocked He has spent so much time here on this little matter, unless of course the matter was a contracted project in which case the do or die philosophy appurtenant to such endeavours applied.
Thats where all that that Black ops money needed to get such equipment would be found. And they have the best, and Mr. Folye is among the best.
Spf33, you can run, but you can't hide that talent, nor yourself from ATS.
Do you still work with that Netkarma guy, he would make a wonderful Rajiman.
(jk) My regards to Chuck too.

But it looks like you all cut some corners. Must be a real low budget client.

designgraphik.com...
www.military-certificates.com...
www.dform1.net...
www.may1reboot.com...
www.artistica.org...
www.netkarma.net...

Now my only problem actually, is who contracted you?
But that would not be nice wouldn't it, like kiss and tell I guess.
?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

I've looked at this closeup for a lil bit now and I don't see a huge change. it helps to have the images over one another though.
I do see a slight darkening overall but no hard shadows. There are highlights poking through the center and hitting previously un-tilted parts though.

Bspiracy, can I ask why you felt the need to hide evidence? You doctored that image so much..

Here is my version, this is a near loss-less version.

I have also circled in red a part of the drone that should not be lit, especially after the "tilt".

Also, I noticed that you edited out the "pipe" that is above one of the armatures. Why? Here it is circled in red:

You would think that when the CGDRONE tilts towards the ground you would see that "pipe" even more clear. But it is missing...

It could be blended in because of "motion blur" but then that raises the following question: Was the first rajman1977 telephone pole image taken when the CGDRONE was hovering?? Was it stationary?? Or was it moving??

After looking at your images Bspiracy I see you like this sort of stuff...
s194.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The only rwiggins model I could find is that one:

It's at
www.divshare.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
reply to post by Bspiracy

Bspiracy, I cant believe you asked me that. or you are being disingenuous ,but you're doing like , Ripvanwinkle, waking up 20 years later.

Never will you find me disingenuous..
I've been going through a divorce. I spend some time on ATS when I can as it's (used to be) a fun place to visit but this thread was killing my with the attitudes a while back so I left it alone.
This is how I work: If I don't HAVE to do something and someone makes me feel like I'm not enjoying my time then I drop it. I don't need further negativity in my life and this thread had gone negative for a bit. I erased it from my watched threads list and decided it wasn't worth it.

If you vve even been lurking, you know This case is hoax, no part, not one real and ten fake pictures, its all from the same poisoned tree Fake,

I haven't been lurking
... LMH wasn't the one that caught my attention again...
I obviously am not able to get out to know people like LMH and her shortcomings that I somehow missed. I visit the Earthfiles site every so often because there is some good concentrated info on there sometimes.
What is every one's aversion to LMH? I guess she's been written off as a nutjob it seems. How are people just supposed to know what you've already determined.

Put if you want to join the investigation to explaing their reality, instead of wasting time with us uneducated hardheads

wth .. this is not how I remember your personality being at the start of this thread.. I know more people who are of genius level without a diploma than I do doctors. And I have a few doctors in my family who say I should have become one like them. bah. Intelligence is falsely linked to education. Self awareness is intelligence. Living your life according to that awareness is intelligence. Everything else is learning tricks like a dog.
I truly am shocked with you...

iplease go the droneacademy or the DRT. together you all can take communion together, and and enjoy the spirit or check on Earthfiles your one step news source for igorance. Tell them ATS sent ya. Of course they are so deperate trying to find at least one real picture, they forgot about the cropcircles, and propulsion systems,and Lap. You may have a long wait. But yeah it was designed withat in mind , ask Reyes. Remember him? still no show!

No, who is Reyes?

Originally posted by murnut
Some guy on a tube trip had a camera on hand that he would risk getting wet?
Phony!

Uh yes.. would you like to see the several hundred photos I have from various tube trips I take twice a years with friends and family? Those cheap waterproof instamatic cameras are what everyone takes with them.

WTH..
i am seeking and I'm getting a bunch of lip from thoughts from what I have seen recently. I am no a crop circle guru. I haven't seen the points that make this 100% a hoax yet.
So if I already had linked crop circles to the LAP MONTHS ago and then another pops up in another country with the same distinctive form as on the LAP but clenches a strong resemblance due to the stair stepping,, I took notice and where else to bring thoughts of discussion than this thread...
From my point of view towards Emoto's concepts, a new correlation of understanding and a link to crop circles was a bit interesting.. well sorry. I'm obviously the "uneducated" I'll excuse myself from the thread.

Fix the shadow analysis if you keep showing it as proof. It's not in the least.

I guess the genuine question asking if there's a way to get the thread condensed so I COULd quickly catch up is something worth ignoring by you hospitable folks as well...shoulda known

The link I have found with Lovekin has the possibility to really changing some views is ignored as well. When I find out if he confirms or not would you like to know or are you already sure he's going to say it's not a match.. If you tell me his testimony is not uncannily like the drone you are fooling yourselves.
Or has he been written off as a nutjob as well and whatever he says shouldn't be considered?
Why am I even asking? I'll let you track him down after he's been ridiculed for his story already and is gun shy as hell from the points I mentioned prior..

All is one: The same "3d" parts is not an anomaly. It's expected if this were real OR the same person making a CGI model, linguistics primer, getting several people to tell a story and so on.. it only makes perfect sense right?.

oh well..I'll still read up on this it but ever trying to honestly speak with people without ridicule over quite a big event in this forum is just not possible I guess.

Sorry for junking your thread up Sys..

b

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

sys.

you have no idea of the size of the apology you are going to owe me.

it's matched only by the size of your tiny yet gigantically schizophrenically paranoid brain.

isn't there some sort privacy policy on this site that you've violated now? do i not have some right to privacy?

and please, tell me where you live so i can figure out if it's possible for me to swing by and say hello.

and for the record, no one has ever contracted me for anything related to this case at all. i've received no compensation for anything i've done with this case since day 1.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

It's really easy to start your own thread. I find the crop circles amazing, and I don't for a second buy the nonsense that they are all made by people. I'm not interested enough to start a thread about it, but you seem to be.

We get a lot of people stopping by to complain about the length of this thread, or wanting to get some easily digested version so they don't have to stretch their attention spans, or just to harass us about our conclusions. You'd think this is the only place to get any attention in these matters, or something.

Anyway, good luck.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
The only rwiggins model I could find is that one:

Thank you kindly.. I've lost interest completely in associating myself with this thread now but I have to respond to one more person and you won't see me in here again.

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Bspiracy, can I ask why you felt the need to hide evidence? You doctored that image so much..

Here is my version, this is a near loss-less version.

Are you kidding me?
I almost did a pristine cut out as well but settled on a simplistic illustration with surrounding elements gone. The dynamic range was what I was concerned with and the concept that for highlights to change then you must realize it's already in shadow.

If I wanted to go in and make circles to illustrate every point then I would have been trying to disprove something else. The only thing I was trying to point out was how far off the shadow demonstration was off and you should stop clinging to it because it's misleading with the contrast of the shadows. Meaning whoever did the original simulation to prove the "shadows" should have been a bit more observant. Light is a tricky subject. Combine that with perfect scaling to what you think you are recreating, perfect angles according to how it is in the photograph etc..

Once again though, if you are arguing light sources to a T then you just don't get reality.
Like I mentioned before, I've examined LITERALLY 100,000 photos personally over the past 15 years in the professional photography industry. If you really think a computer program is a perfect imitation of life you are wrong. That is a fact. I'm obviously somewhat experienced in CG as well so I have a firm base to stand on.

Also: I'm not sure what you are trying to get at as far as displaying a link to my images on photobucket and making a thinly veiled comment. I created that account for people like you who have no respect. I use it to quickly put up images that relate to whatever discussion I am in, make personal avatars such as Zorgons updated avatar and obviously you see some other stuff. Nothing personal though. People like yourself prohibit such openess.

I am here in the "aliens and UFO's" section as you are yet because I have a bunch of anon images I created for discussions and you feel as if linking them as a whole here has made some sort of point.
It has.
It's made my point perfectly. it's made the point that this forum is quickly degrading in quality because the truly "good" people who offer quality content are leaving and allowing people like yourself to slither in. GL in whatever self gratifying intent you have.

If I had put those images on my business website or a personal website with my name attached, I would be upset just as spf33 was at sys for disclosing his identity.

Sys: I'm not junking your thread up.. it's the attitude and decorum of the people who feel like they need to be that way.

If anyone wants to hear the outcome of the Lovekin info.. U2U me..
well almost anyone...

b

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Are you kidding me?
I almost did a pristine cut out as well but settled on a simplistic illustration with surrounding elements gone.

Pristine cut out?!!?!? You completely reshaped the arm of the drone and made the arm skinny!! You even cut out the tips to hide the exaggerated shortness of the arm! You completely messed up the image, and you hid evidence while you were at it. I highly suggest you don't make any more images like that because you are not good at it.

Also, I am an expert with light, I actually study light and matter on a quantum physics level. Do NOT talk to me about light.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Once again though, if you are arguing light sources to a T then you just don't get reality.
Like I mentioned before, I've examined LITERALLY 100,000 photos personally over the past 15 years in the professional photography industry. If you really think a computer program is a perfect imitation of life you are wrong. That is a fact. I'm obviously somewhat experienced in CG as well so I have a firm base to stand on.

b

The light question is a hot point but the fact of the matter with pict 16 is there is that compositing issue that no-one seems to want to touch or look at...Perhaps being in your profession you can lend a hand in that examination....Click on sys-configs sig to find that...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The only thing I was trying to point out was how far off the shadow demonstration was off and you should stop clinging to it because it's misleading with the contrast of the shadows. Meaning whoever did the original simulation to prove the "shadows" should have been a bit more observant. Light is a tricky subject. Combine that with perfect scaling to what you think you are recreating, perfect angles according to how it is in the photograph etc..

Your hero SPF33 is the one that made that pic 16 light demonstration. Why don't you tell him how wrong he is? Oh that's right, then you would have to actually believe this is a hoax, which you are so hell bent on denying.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Great work guys, and Bspiracy I am sorry if I came off negative to you, but the hoaxters are fighting for their creation right now, even taking polls at Omf to see who cares.,and I imagine whatever compensation is due whether a taunting satifaction or money. I asked spf33 if they were his or not, I never accused him that was His. He answered..Not I..It was on a website to be seen..and it was..what the heck! what are websites for?
And SPF please spare me the anger... The agencies you work with are all about the visual expression, and being seen ..its advertising and art pure and simple. How you can claim some privacy breach is beyond me. If I am wrong, well I certainly will apologize, but right now as far as the art, you are a prime suspect of interest. And it goes with putting yourself up as the arch defender of the faith, however much you say you are not DRT. You spent enough time on The french blogs I checked with Nemo and them discussing this case make you inseparable.... So dont say you are neutral. You do have an opinion, because as an artist, you recognize the art don't you just as we are learning to recognize it now. I don't need your address SPF33, you are all over the internet. even a water pump named after you, and we have been getting pumped have we not? I don't like threats like that either.I just look at your work its out in the open, no secret banck account or vault. If you wanted to hide it, then put your work in one of those.
It speaks itself beyond the deception you wanted to convey of an average smart guy attempting to outtalk the "experts" when actually it is just one peer who seems to be intimitely familiar with every single detail the pictures and is defending it as if it were his creation from the educated opinion of his other peers, like Allisone, or DB, or Wayne, and others.

Me, now I look for the writer of this joke while , He has already spoken several times, that should not be terribly difficult I know his words and sound and rythms well Like Engineer and two others. If anything, he is not as brave as you and I salute you for that. If I had to hire someone, it woud be you Big Talent, and Grande Cohones.
Good Day

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And SPF please spare the that routine. The agencies you work with are all about the visual expression, and being seen ..

no doubt, they are amongst the finest in the world.

How you can claim some privacy breach is beyond me

because i friggin' asked nicely to remain anon?
you do realize that when you play games with a man's livelihood and potential livelihood that this is...well. i don't know what it is. but i am completely and utterly disgusted with your paranoid ravings. and when this is all said and done and is proved real or hoax and that i have no connection to it, i hope everyone here sees you for exactly what you are.

. If I am wrong, well I certainly will apologize, but right now as far as the art, you are a prime suspect of interest.

yes, i understand this.
but why couldn't yo have handle this like a man and emailed me, pm'ed me, or hell even called me at this point? i might've gladly given you my info if you had agreed to verify yet keep it confidential.

You spent enough time on The french blogs I checked with Nemo and them discussing this case make you inseparable....

see? here is a prime example of how your tiny brain works. i've never posted on a french blog or really any blog about the drones.

even a water pump named after you, and we have been getting pumped have we not?

i know. cool isn't it. i stumbled onto that within the first few months of the drone saga. personally, i enjoy the SunProtectionFactor 33 connection as it relates to shadows and light, this is a much better connection for a paranoid schizo brain to make, though.

It speaks itself beyond the deception you wanted to convey of an average smart guy attempting to outtalk the "experts"

attempting to? no, just trying my best to offer possible, reasonable, rational, honest alternatives to the arrogance of some of the experts opinions.

when actually it is just one peer who seems to be intimitely familiar with every single detail the pictures and is defending it as if it were his creation

yes, but they are not.

Me, now I look for the writer of this joke. He has already spoken several times, that should not be terribly difficult I know his words and sound and rythms well. If anything, he is not as brave as you and I salute you for that.

wait, why don't i get to be the writer of the isaac doc's too?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thank you for the Kind Words,
Because he ran like a jack rabbit when confronted with exposure. unlike yourself.
and his sock puppet ran with him to find more fertile ground at OMF.
And his script is so flawed science wise, I think that was harder to defend than the pictures.

Ammo marketing never lost a beat, some ruthless women in there I tell you, don't EVER go to work for them,and you know how they did in that EA game , really fraudulent , and deceptive, all over the forums, but ADV will say..hey..its ok..Creative the hell with ethics..it sells.! thats why Carat-Fusion conglomerate Gobbled their little tails up..very pro active outfit, and profitable ithe UFO community. And the concept of course is applicable elsewhere and by others, I am sure you know all this already, even if you are not "THE ONE"., and its a lot more dog eat dog where your at , than it is here.
I have deleted the pixs as I agreed, and will be posting the link here so the rest of the world can drop in and appreciate the depth of your talent.
The least we can do in the event we are "mistaken" is to direct people to the awe inspiring and Jaw dropping art. That creative genius, that a pea brain sized schizophrenics like myself , cannot even begin to fathom. Who knows,someone may find a surprise I missed.

www.getoffthisplanet.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join