It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by s_q_t

I found me some emails of Rajiman and oddest thing he sounds like is no big deal, then he asks for some help on gittin some web space. Now this heres right afters SP33 sez he upgradided account, and then it would seem to me, that Brent fella knew by this time about the pics, and no one mentions to Rajiman he did get an upgrade. Rajiman acted like he didnt know a darn thing. I mean, this is real funny cause SP33 came on board may23 2007, and in less than 2 weeks he's in the thick of it, payin for somebodies account and not sayin nothin to them , ya would think that alone would scare me, shoot, SP could mean Secret Police fer all I know, that aint too smart, and 2 hours later its gone. Heck, Even Brent didnt say "ya shouldnt done that", they sayin I guess, lucky we is he did.
But Rajimans email makes me wonder if its really Rajimans and not somethin made up by that Brent fella in cahoots with SP33. Cause all that paypal and flicker stuff don't mean diddly squat if SP33 was Rajiman to begins with. Whadda ya say Cap'n?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well this late in the game here its more about who and why..Also on the images more absolute than speculation is needed....Unless there is 110% absolute without question real evidence of being real..Which at this point doubtful.....
As far as the deletion who knows...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your second post is still up, but I think maybe it got moved. It's right after one of mine, and yours has a time stamp of 5:51 MDT. One of my recent posts definitely moved several notches back sometime around an hour after I posted it. Maybe the site's clock is off, or --Oh No! We've been hacked. I saw your first one, and then noticed it disappeared. Weird. I don't think there is any sign of curvature on the drone arm as in your example, and the angle is quite low on the drone photo, but I don't see anything wrong with your post. There are many things here that we could all do without, but your post is not a problem that I can see.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well ..Long day, and it will be a long week I think.
I was noticing the Rajman discussion, and I noticed that Rajman never thanked SP33 for upgrading the account, even though it had been, deleted. I assume then he was not told that a member had upgraded it,. Sp33 came on board May 23 2007, Rajmans first posting was may31., and the hack ocurred I believe June4. What I find odd is Rajman asked for help getting websapce. Odder of course was SPF33 paying for a strangers account, without telling him. Ordinarily one would think that as a ufo witness, I would find that strange, and scary in itself. I would not advise anyone ever doing that to a ufo witness. I am wondering why Flicker, apply some kind of refund considering, payment and then deletion occurred almost simultaneously. Raj mentions Ivo tried to help, but declined it yet asks for help getting space.
Then the rest is history.
Its not the "normal way the average person behaves. I would have jumped at that for the reinstatement of account, especially free in an allegation of hacked account.

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:00 PM
Subject: RE: Brendan here: - hi again!

Hi,

This really has been quite a ride. The hacking thing is just icing on the cake to me, after everything that has happened. I actually found a copy of the non-public pictures I had uploaded to Flickr so I'm not too worried about the account. However, I did think it was important to keep those pictures online. Thankfully you guys mentioned that you kept copies of the originals. Can anyone on your forum post them somewhere? I would be appreciative. I dont need to keep credit of them or anything, I just think they are important to keep available. I still don't really have any web space of my own but if one of the forum members would be willing to do so that would be good.
Thank you,
Raj

To: brendan
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:11 AM
Subject: Re: Brendan here: - hi again!

Hi Brendan,

I spoke with Ivo and he mentioned that Flickr would like to help me, but at this point I am not too concerned with it. I found another copy of the pictures I lost so it is not a big deal. I really just created that account for the pictures of the "thing". However, as I was saying to Ivo, it would be nice if someone could post them again. I heard that someone has copies of the originals so if they could be so kind as to find a place for them that would be great. I don't have web space of my own.
Link to Post - Back to Top - Report this post Logged

So we are talking june 8, and 9 and no one seems to have told poor Raji the magnanimous act by SPf33 and that he could have it back up quickly
How did this communication go wrong like that. Its sounds almost to easy that Raj just hacked it himself or was their an actual password used. This is an impass, I hope it can be broken by a third part party writing flickr, and explaining this scenario, and what is done with refunds, in case God Forbid, somebody upgrades my account.

Oh I am so sorry, Double I was in the market for a ceiling fan too, it was a staggering 105 degrees here today
a fellow fellow is selling me one along with a camera should I buy it for 45.00 USD. dollars? I can do without the lights of course. I dont trust Ebay anymore

Artist's Comments
waiting, why must light and fan be the sign of someone waiting for something to happen?
or is it just me?

Does the above remind you of anything?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Well it looks like a good deal for both a fan and a camera, but only if the camera doesn't give you flipped photos if you don't hold it just right. Today I heard that if you email a picture to someone in Australia, and they send it back, all the exif data will be written in some weird text that doesn't make any sense until you hold it up to a mirror. I wanted to try it out, but I don't know anyone in Australia.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

I know someone in Aus..Send it to me then I will send it to him then I'll have him send me a mirror, then I will send you a fan...haha..You guys are too funny....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Odder of course was SPF33 paying for a strangers account, without telling him. Ordinarily one would think that as a ufo witness, I would find that strange, and scary in itself.

from my flickr outbox;

4 Jun 07, 2.54PM PDT
To:rajman1977
Subject:hey, i upgraded your account to a pro account.
the 1600x1200 images are fantastic.
oh. and you owe me 25 bucks!
kidding.
-s

never got a reply.

what is so weird about it? at omf we were all discussing who was going step in and buy the upgrade. only thing weird about it is flickrs gifting policy at the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
.morf eb I dluow esle erehw rednuhC ekil eman a htiw ,syug nom'C

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Best laugh of the week Chunder thank you

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
.morf eb I dluow esle erehw rednuhC ekil eman a htiw ,syug nom'C

D'oh!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I've looked at this closeup for a lil bit now and I don't see a huge change. it helps to have the images over one another though.
I do see a slight darkening overall but no hard shadows. There are highlights poking through the center and hitting previously un-tilted parts though.

)o--- The tilted version has a motion blur so even if there were any difference in shadows, the nature of a blur is to blend those shadows. What keeps me interested in pics like this is the motion blur has a red fringe to it. Commonly this is known as Chromatic Aberation
I've looked at literally 100,000 photographs with a TON of different cameras. The chromatic aberation employed within this series is an ULTRA NICE TOUCH. I know it's possible to do in an easy manner but to understand digital cameras in a way that the aberration becomes more apparent in such a motion blur instance compared to the previous image is stretch.. though of course not impossible. Rendering from whatever engine doesn't auto apply such techniques and is once again a marker towards the reality side..

)o--- I don't see any argument regarding shadow or loss of shadows making any real sense because a render is a render and why would 2 renders have missing shadows if a light source was the same.
The only immediate answer I can see is if the model rendered had parts or pieces missing the setting allowing the engine to allow or disallow said shadows. With the skill level of the supposed hoaxters being called out here.. I doubt that would be allowed to slip through.

)o--- In the original picture series with the above images I see a white building and the light is coming from the opposite side of the craft toward the building. Ambient light off such a structure could HUGELY affect the look of the craft. ESPECIALLY since the light source is throwing a direct reflection it seems back toward the craft instead of being over the craft which would have caused the camera to display many more hard and dark shadows on the bottom. A light building works just like the pieces and parts i have laying around for photographic sessions using natural light and needing natural light on both sides.. I use sheets, silver painted white boards, you name it..
Ambient light is why HDR rendering looks so dern wonderful.( along with all the different light levels contained in the file )
Radiosity to a point employs a type of ambient light.. I would venture to say that someone with the skill level like spf33 wouldn't use Radiosity for a hoax like this though.. It's a cheapo method and someone like him has standards.

)o--- The difference in wood coloring and other issues regarding color difference is expected. Unless you have a strictly regimented work flow, any camera taking pictures from second to second may have changes. I've helped people splice panoramas many a time and this is 95% the case and I truly hate having to match panoramic splices and is a lovely thing that current programs help with this issue..
---
-
---
I'm going back through the thread now and am starting to take notice of why people consider this a hoax. I still don't see CONCRETE proof yet. I guess I'll have to go through and actually break all the pics apart myself according to people reasoning to believe it a hoax.
Does anyone know of a setting I'm missing that allows a person to download an entire thread content in raw form?

---------
------
-

Sys: You have been a wonderful sleuth and I wonder why you keep on this if you also consider it a hoax. is it to finally uncover the perpetrator?

-
-----
---------
------------ Now some links I would like to hear SOME kind of comment on
and yes it's to the Earthfiles site because it relates specifically to this and I don't believe the owner of the site is intentionally helping to perpetrate a hoax with intent. If someone knows of a reason to believe otherwise, please lemme know

Ring Drone Metal Absorbed Light? The material – I assume it was metal – that this thing was constructed out of was nothing I’ve never seen before. It was 100% smooth and very deep as in when you looked at it, it absorbed light. It was almost as if it sucked in light around itself. But it was a charcoal gray. It was very, very shiny. And I saw no reflections. It was shiny, yet matte finish, if that makes any sense. I saw no reflections in it. I could not see myself or the surrounding trees – I couldn’t see anything reflected in it.

Link to the page with the above quotes
IF THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS TRUE and this situation IS real, this explains ALOT about why some claims have been made to why the pics look a certain way. Specifically this sounds like a perfect explanation for why something would look to have been rendered using a radiosity setting. Of course with the possibility that this is a hoax and has been called out as such via explanations about using radiositty and so on.. this could be a smart way to circumvent said debunking.
First time I've heard the concept of absorbed light though and is an absolutely brilliant way to combat the debunkers if this is a hoax. I would love to hear of another instance where radiosity and "absorbed light" were used together to explain the effect of radiosity renderings or something of a similar vein.
---------

spf33: did you also make this crop circle and figure out how to dazzle us with your version of PI ?
Really.. please comment on this last link as well folks.. that is HELLA interesting.

Here's another crop circle I thought was an excellent match.. it's from 94 or 2004..
I'm sure finding the original again won't be hard if requested.

If this drone stuff is fake, I still have a lot of questions.
I had given up on the matter until this past week so
until I get confirmation either way from lovekin himself which btw is in the works
I reserve my final judgment.. or what i hope to be final

Gl to all in the finality of found truth

b

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I know anything and everything about hacking. Try me.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

Oh yeah... ?
And how long have you been doing it script kid?? Did you start with a 300 baud modem? I hope so for your sake if you want to go there...

[edit on 12-6-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Oh, no... can't you see what you just did to yourself?
Now you're next in line to be suspected as the drone hoaxer!

First, your mocking with bullets: ")o---" is clearly an ASCII representation of the Saratoga/BB drone - it even has its distinct "nose" made out of three separate parts!

Second, your use of caps in "ULTRA NICE TOUCH", "HUGELY", "ESPECIALLY", etc. - a clear example of Chad/Raj style! Here's Chad:

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

And here's Raj:

11) As I said in my original Flickr page, the only people that I KNOW saw it are me, my fiance, her parents, and the people who stopped in the car...

12) They still have the memory card. I downloaded the photos and have a copy of them, and knowing them, they STILL probably have not erased the card...

Third... you get the picture.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

If this drone stuff is fake, I still have a lot of questions.
I had given up on the matter until this past week so
until I get confirmation either way from lovekin himself which btw is in the works
I reserve my final judgment.. or what i hope to be final

Gl to all in the finality of found truth

b

Here's another example of something with a ring of truth to it, to consider as well:

I hope you get somewhere with Lovekin. I sent him a lot of material in links and email and spoke to his PA several times. I was told that his health was very bad at the time. Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Earthfiles is run by LMH, all I'll say is take a look at the interviews of people who have had drone sightings.

As for the crop circles I'm not sure of the relevance.

Any number of circles have previously expressed various mathematical equations with a high degree of accuracy. The hoaxers are quite talented in their own way.

As for the similarities between crop circles and the LAP, yes there are some, do you have evidence of a link ?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Tomi, it's not just similar, it's almost exact !

Further evidence that whoever submitted the drone images also had access to the quarterly report prior to it being made publically available.

I expect to find a number of similarities or even exact matches between the two. How that can be is a matter of personal opinion.

But you knew that, and if I didn't know better I would think you and others were deliberately trying to muddy the waters.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Thank you Tomi..You have connected part of that from the Issac documents to the image with the offset screws....So those are part of the suspicious pile..

[edit on 12-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

As far as that crop circle their are other things that also existed before the LAP
just one more thing where the perpetrator could have been inspired by..Click on Sys-Configs sig to see more evidence...Including that photo that you post about and the tampered evidence of that photo....
As far as LMH she has lost credit even on an entertainment level for me...

Also here is another reason and its a big one if this was a court of law...A quote from Sys-Config from several pages back....

"
In fact very early on in UCB it was a french poster, bison16 who appeared promoting the drones on vertually every forum and youtube iand several languages. and its is just your little circle with LMH and ovnis pushing this contrary to the evidence of absent witnesses, lying witnesses, Lying Investigators, missing experts, missing pictures, and tampered pictures. How much fake do you need?
"

[edit on 12-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

")o--- In the original picture series with the above images I see a white building and the light is coming from the opposite side of the craft toward the building. Ambient light off such a structure could HUGELY affect the look of the craft. ESPECIALLY since the light source is throwing a direct reflection it seems back toward the craft instead of being over the craft which would have caused the camera to display many more hard and dark shadows on the bottom. A light building works just like the pieces and parts i have laying around for photographic sessions using natural light and needing natural light on both sides.. I use sheets, silver painted white boards, you name it.. "

If the lack of a shadow where it should be is because of reflected light off of a building then why are there other shadows ?

Wouldn't the reflected light obscure those also - isn't that what you try and do with your sheets ?

That's one hell of a luckily directed reflected light source to obscure a single shadow.

What was it that caused your renewed interest in this topic ?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Sys: You have been a wonderful sleuth and I wonder why you keep on this if you also consider it a hoax. is it to finally uncover the perpetrator?

Bspiracy, I cant believe you asked me that. or you are being disingenuous ,but you're doing like , Ripvanwinkle, waking up 20 years later. If you vve even been lurking, you know This case is hoax, no part, not one real and ten fake pictures, its all from the same poisoned tree Fake, and realistic fake fruit like on your aunts or grandmas table when you visit them, almost is not good enough, unless its a movie, and even then ,the perormances are so terrible, don't waste your money.

Put if you want to join the investigation to explaing their reality, instead of wasting time with us uneducated hardheads please go the droneacademy or the DRT. together you all can take communion together, and and enjoy the spirit or check on Earthfiles your one step news source for igorance. Tell them ATS sent ya. Of course they are so deperate trying to find at least one real picture, they forgot about the cropcircles, and propulsion systems,and Lap. You may have a long wait. But yeah it was designed withat in mind , ask Reyes. Remember him? still no show!
. If you want to watch them fornicate pixels all day they are the people to see!

Hmm This must be like the last hurrah or something for these people.
Keep it coming!! Lets see how ridiculous we can really get!

Send us more Tomis Nekos and Nemos..Send us more Fake Fruits!
The worst that can happen is we bite, and spit ya out! Plus we get the hits for our site here, its like gettin paid to watch a monkey show!
Thanx guys!

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join