It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ohhh YEAH , its totaly a hoax. Did this have to actully have to be said out loud?.. guess so. IT'S A HOAX

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33
although, it could be in their interest to say "no, same ip that created the account hijacked it" to avoid the how secure is flickr question.

SPF33 it is obvious you said the above quote because you fear they will give the correct information, and you will be caught.

Actually I find it quite funny that anyone believes flickr was "hacked".

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Are you SPF33's mom?

why are you so bitter?
why do you keep flaunting my pict16 3d study if i am a crappy amateur?
why don't you do your own study, 3dsmax master, and see what results you get and stop relying on my work?

how about this, since you have no idea what is in my .max file, i'll tell you i had the sun angle and date completely wrong and that file should be voided?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by searl2112

No it did not need to be said out loud at this site!! Even the title of the thread says HOAX...this thread is for figuring out who is behind the hoax!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Actually I find it quite funny that anyone believes flickr was "hacked".

why don't you email them then, genius? or better yet call on the phone.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Funny, that's the first thing I thought when I read that, too.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

i really can't blame someone for feeling this way.
so i doubt this will help, but this is what i posted on the flickr forums after the hijack\hack\whatever;
flickr.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
SPF33 which of the witnesses dont you believe just for the record and why not.

sys, with an ongoing drt investigation with some of the witnesses
i don't want to damage my relationship with the drt or their relationship to the witnessess.
for now, i'm keeping my opinions to myself on this matter. sorry.

Originally posted by Siddharta
Should not be so much of a problem, if they keep records more than twelve months.
The story happened on th 4th of June. I didn't note the address, but you surely can give me that URL. I will try to find out.

really, good luck with that. what link do you mean?
i can't imagine flickr will give up any info in regards to the security of their site being at issue, combined with official privacy matters.

although, it could be in their interest to say "no, same ip that created the account hijacked it" to avoid the how secure is flickr question.

Damage your relations with who? the DRT. Are you insane? these arent the FBI, or even a legally recognized investigative body. Not even an legal entity. who are you kidding. Your friends or employers.?
Thats all I needed to hear thanx..
Im sorry too
Good Day.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi all, been away for a while but i read the thread every day. As it stands to me since i have refreshed myself:

More hand feeding from people who are already tangled in a tangled group, DRT? it makes my head spin.

Nothing has been brought forward in terms of solid evidence, if there ever was evidence to this whole fairground. Get to your roots. This was a clever page on Fortune City that had a lot of people intriuged (Me very much included) It's a Serpo with no ending.. we KNOW it's a hoax and there will never be a big bang ending, not that for a minute everyone here has gone through painstaiking research to prove otherwise.

You can point fingers up, down, left and right but at the end of the day it doesn't matter who comes here to shed light or bring glimpses of something new, it's a HOAX and the person who started it could have possibly inadvertably caused this whole thing to blow out FAR much more than they thought it would. Hell, they probably forgot that they had even put the original content on in the first place.

For me i don't care anymore, don't get me wrong i LOVED the original idea but now? it's a waste of proper good research that ATS is all about. I don't mean to disrespect anyone and i'm sincerely sorry if i have.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

Interesting. Thanks. I swear, there is a forum for everything!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Regarding "displaced" bolts on drone wing, "TomiUK" in DRT may be right in dependance on curvature of wing. For instance a wing concave downwards may give a distortion resembling that of bolts on the drone picture.

A picture of my ceiling fan easily shows this:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Are you SPF33's mom?

why are you so bitter?

Earlyer you said this:

no, i can't deny it. i accept the accusation of lifelong interest of ufos and art.
ask my mom and dad, who are both aware of my investigating the drones here at ats and omf. hi mom! hi dad!

How do you expect me to ask your mom or dad if I don't know which account they use? Which account do they use? Would you care to tell us so we can ask your mom and dad?

I figured if you are saying hi to them, they are on this forum. Can you tell us where they are? If you are innocent you shouldn't worry at all.

Because your pict16 study is exactly what is needed to prove this is a hoax. It doesn't take a professional 3D graphic artist to do what you did, any amateur could do it. Heck, I was able to do it in my brain, without even needing a 3D model and lighting setup. It's called COMMON SENSE.

why don't you do your own study, 3dsmax master, and see what results you get and stop relying on my work?

I don't need to. Once again, I can do the entire lighting calculations in my head, which I have already shown.

how about this, since you have no idea what is in my .max file, i'll tell you i had the sun angle and date completely wrong and that file should be voided?

You took a complete screen shot of the .max desktop. You can't lie to me now, its too late.
img527.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

so i doubt this will help, but this is what i posted on the flickr forums after the hijack\hack\whatever;
flickr.com...

Did you read the answers, spf?

I only quote one here (but they all tell similar and more):

"spf - was rajman your account? They'll only tell you why an account was deleted if it belonged to you. If the account was hijacked, it is possible the hijacker deleted it."

That was the most support, they gave you from there - as far as I saw.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

flickr.com...

SPF33, you can't hack flickr. You can only get your passwords stolen. The only way to get your passwords stolen, is if you enter your password into a "spoof website" that looks exactly like flickr but it is not flickr, this is called "phishing". Or, someone hacked the computer of the account holder. I highly doubt any of those methods were used because that would require 3rd party software, and access to IP addresses. I think the account holder is pretending the flickr account was hacked.

I know anything and everything about hacking. Try me.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

why are you so bitter?

Perhaps in that study did also fail to recognize the compositing evidence in pict 16 this would and is a very big clue....This is what it looks like when someone does not zoom in far enough to the area that they are masking out..It looks great at 200% zoomed in..But when looked at closer it reveals that someone did not use their masking brushes very well..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by M Grandin

Try matching the angle of the drones arm then see what happens..These are way off center...They would not move that much...Look at the lettering on the arm...There are three letters for reference..The other drones the "screw" is lined up with the middle letter..the offset ones are not at that center point...So to do something like you are doing put some lettering on that blade then try the same thing..But match the angle otherwise it is not the same compare...
it would not just move only the screws.....

[edit on 11-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

and i received no replys to my 2 emails inquiring as to the safety of my cc after the hijack, and only an automated reply from the one message i sent from my flickr account support page. very frustrating. it's not a site that i'll ever personally use.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by M Grandin

There's a difference, and that is that the blade of your ceiling fan is curved relative to the ceiling because it needs to have that shape in order to push air down as it turns. There is no indication that the drone arm has that curved shape at all--it appears to be flat.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by s_q_t]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by s_q_t]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

and i received no replys to my 2 emails inquiring as to the safety of my cc after the hijack, and only an automated reply from the one message i sent from my flickr account support page. very frustrating. it's not a site that i'll ever personally use.

I don't think there was any reason to fear that your cc number may have been compromised, any more than to think "Raj" was able to get your cc number since you gave him a gift upgrade.

Whoever messed around with--sorry, "hacked" or "hijacked"--Raj's account was just "Raj" himself (most likely) or someone who knew his password. That's all there was to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

CFandM ! Thanks for comments. I just pointed at and showed example
of a class of explanations, qualitatively. Of course you are right regarding at least my ceiling fan. How the surface of drone wing really is, I don't know. But because they obviously deleted also my second post about this, I see no idea discussing this item here. If it depends on this thread being a "HOAX"- thread or if they generally don't welcome drone-positive posts, I don't know. Very unexpected. MG

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join