It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
SPF33 how long did it take you to make this hoax? I'm curious.

Also, did you actually think it would be smart try to hide as a curious researcher?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
bump

[edit on 6/10/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spf33
but i'm the pretty picture guy, i don't feel qualified to speculate on how the us military operates.

I was not talking about military operations, just about Isaac's own explanations and his "document", a few pages of "Alien technology for beginners". You can not talk about the one and ignore the other.

i used to live in la for 10 years, i knew the area wasn't bakersfield. but because chad tried to hide his true location doesn't expose a hoax to me.

and because a photo was somehow flipped in the transfer from cell phone to pc exposes a hoax how exactly? so numbers was wrong, who cares.

...and because Chad said, he saw the drone frequently, but never was able to get another photo or video, and because his wife and his neighbour never confirmed this story, and because noone else from the neighbourhood ever reported a sighting, and because Chad disappeared like all the other witnesses. But I guess, there is a reason for every single point.

i just wanted to know about the guy. who i am is of 0 importance. the drt knows exactly who i am, my name, where i work, etc and you all can see the logic and reasoning behind every drone illustration i've done.

Sounds familiar... But I could accept this, if you would not demand backgrounds and qualifications of others.

this is not true, well...i am just a poster, i guess. but i followed thru on 1111's original claim here of missing shadow in pict 16 and and backed up his conclusions.

Yes, and you caught him, when he did his analyses on the low res pic of Rajman and showed him, that he was wrong in that case, since you had the high res. But I can't remember that you ever refuted his other points convincingly.

i like lev. not too sure about the devil crap tho...

Yes, he can be very funny. But sometimes he loses control. Here is one example, where both was the case:

www.realityuncovered.net...

BTW did you ever buy that story of the hacked Rajman-site? You were pretty much involved in that.

Edit to fix quotes.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

you are free to believe the flipping was some hoaxing tactic and i am free to believe there is an alternate explanation give the facts that we know right now.

When I spoke to LMH a few weeks ago, she told me she thinks Lex at C2C mistakenly flipped the picture. No big deal.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
...talking about Lev's humor. Obviously he is having fun over there at the DRT's site, "enhancing" all the funny drones to show the details and the irregularities caused by ionization in the middle of the ring in the most beautiful drones, like the bottle opener drone from Oregon.

This reminded me to some conversation he had with 11august on March 8th this year:

11:

Hi Lev/Nic and the "group"Thank you for the proposal. Maybe i'll use it later, with your agreement of course for my studies.However, i really want to know how you proceed for the Oregon photo? Is it possible to see the original (hi-res?)

NicLev:

Are we to assume the above quote is an insult? If so, our offer is withdrawn.

BTW We use your info and learn from it because we are not arrogant. You and your kind help us improve our CONTINUING work.
Understand Monsieur?
IC

Since he had already published, that he was the source for the thumper hoax pic, the "insult" can only refer to the bad quality of the bottle opener.

But more remarkable is the statement "We use your info and learn from it..."

There is no better place for some advanced training, I think.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
When I spoke to LMH a few weeks ago, she told me she thinks Lex at C2C mistakenly flipped the picture. No big deal.

She thinks so! How could we ever ask?!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

I assume you were referring to me. I didn't mean anything negative by calling you a debunker. I just meant in this particular case. You're experimenting, it's not a life style choice. What do you mean they eat their dead? That's freaking funny.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I haven't decided for myself yet so don't lump me in with Kool Aid drinkers. I might just as well join up with you all. You had given me info on the believers last week which I appreciate. Especially since that isn't your point of view. I assume 150 pages back somebody made a convincing argument for CGI. What was it?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I remember fores words on that, when the issue was revisited by ironically Numbers, how "lucky" they were to have had sp33 do that, or they would never had had the pictures. Yes lady Luck and Sp33 do go hand in hand. And when revisited a third time, it was Sp33 who quckly came to the "fore" with explanation. I like Fore, who , thru his remote viwing said it was real, and coincidentally, had not long before been warned by another poster, JUST BEFORE the drones appeared, was it smoke? April 28 2007, not to let the "dragonflies" get under his skin. Connected or not, It caught my attention, and had the effect of looking at people more closely. as I had never hear that expression, and dragonfly ships were what what the were called when they came on the scene. It was fore, when I mentioned to him about Lev, and his background and penchant for altering public records at wiki, and was told not to be worried about it, he would alert the admins. I never heard a thing again, and Lev was left essentially intact, like numbers for whatever nonsense he did. And it was Brent that kept the Emails under raps, saying he had forgotten, he had them on his hard drive. Emails of raj and steph and jenn, with the heads still on. The search could have commenced immediately, but did not. Until November 2007, after ,ironically again, Tomis insistence.
Its seems to me, the only person doing real damage control is Sp33.I find it odd like LMH that OM does not have that info, when its instinctive relflex for anyone else to do so .
From the beginning to now, its been a show like serpo, and willing participants and helpers.
Only the hoaxer, confident with the support of website, would be so arrogant to defy the Common sense and informed opinions of the rest of the community. though you say 100% absolute proof is needed, you are way off course, as we need only resonable preponderance, which in this case was more than it deserved, considering the absence of witness, and experts.And Isaac does have an incredible ego, and SP33 from our vantage point, not only do you too, but it looks like you are more than mothers little helper, as AlliisOne says, in fact it looks like you are wearing her apron, taking care of her baby while the extended DRT uncles and Aunts support you. And If we are wrong Sp33, and you are not the HOAXER, nor an Expert, then you lack standing to make the informed expert opinion and conclusion ATS made. Its how the Rules are :Absolute conclusions you want, require absolute standing to make them and be acceptable, anonymity is not acceptable.. . These boys and girls have that, and unfortunately, DRT YOU nor OM do not. (except Jakereason who smelled fake also and worked with concrete. I will add that too by the way ) Let Douglas, the new expert, or even the old ones, with real names, step foward, we are always open to review being the the open minded people we and the rest of the world know WE are.
I think the Hoaxer here just wants to see how many reports and reproductions, it will take to undo his work. I am certain he knew that it eventually would be , and an informed opinion from an expert, stating fake, is just too much of an insult, for all that work he put into it.
Thank you.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Whatever it is, I got invitations to some Zebo list in Frisco the whole evening. I put it on the ignore list.

Was not really related to you. But you present yourself as a little too important for my taste. Make me rich and famous and we will give the drone ride the final paint.

...or I will have to go on the way I did before.

Edit: Just saw, that spf replied very meticulous. THIS answer was to nfotech. Will be back as soon as possible. It's late night here now.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Siddharta]

I thought things over and I've seriously grown tired of ignoring your ill manners.
Whatever I did to ever give you the impression I cared what you think of me was absolutely a misunderstanding. You've insulted me with vague crap since long before I came here and even though I found Sys and most of the ARC to be better people than I had been told they were, you have continued to snap at myself and others who have no argument with you. You really do seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder and though I find it annoying to constantly be attacked by you for no reason I can't seem to figure out why you act that way.

All you've accomplished is to make me rethink the wisdom in coming here to discuss this case. Perhaps that is your goal, I've seen you do this to a few people along the way.

Since you're so good at telling people what you think of them without being asked to, please allow me to reciprocate.

You seem a bit insecure. I don't think you have any reason to feel that way but that's not my place to analyze you and I've had the good manners to keep such opinions to myself, whereas you do not, it seems.

I can only weigh if continuing to take your insults with maturity and ignore them is really worth it. Obviously it's not. I sincerely hope you don't manage to run off someone valuable to the team's goals or to ATS. Time will tell on that one too, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel

I haven't decided for myself yet so don't lump me in with Kool Aid drinkers. I might just as well join up with you all. You had given me info on the believers last week which I appreciate. Especially since that isn't your point of view. I assume 150 pages back somebody made a convincing argument for CGI. What was it?

YRM the best thing I can suggest is just sit back, and enjoy the rest of the ride, this will get good, and make up your mind then. If you want hit on my profile and look scroll thru the comments and pix, just get an overall at least, visual, feel, why we are where we are at.
Cheers my friend

@spf33 going thru all 500 plus of your posts was a feast for the eyes, as I I am so picture oriented.I see no reason why you cant reveal yourself and take a place among the experts, and I noted you did not have to many kind words for the cgi people, that should not stop you here after all we have representation from all the branches at this point, differences aside, And I believe this has gone as far as it ever will.

@info I dont see a slur there, only because I am familiar with Sidds posts, and his probing methods, and humor as well, but Since we are essentially wrapping this up, as far as expertise, it would be good if you disclose also like wayne and DB and others who have backed their opinions with their name. It would help and encourage others to come foward too, especially Doug. At the same time this is a real search for the "creator".

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
You really do seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder and though I find it annoying to constantly be attacked by you for no reason I can't seem to figure out why you act that way.

You are totally wrong. I see you as a kind of team mate.

I think it is obvious, why I criticized you in the past. You always kept yourself between all chairs and your comments about us here where not so nice either.
You explained this, saying you really thought the DRT wanted to do an objetive research.

But I really don't see, what upset you so much in that quoted post, that you have to write two answering posts. The first one sounded like a funny way to tell me, you don't want to play anymore, the second one, as if you had a sleepless night.

Let's get back on topic!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
there are specific concerns and issues that will try to address later today, but for now i will just say the same thing i said here at ats about a year ago now.

i am not the hoaxer, i don't know any hoaxer, i don't know that this is a hoax, and i apologize in advance, again, for giving this case so much attention if it turns out to be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
New t-shirts! They have got a lot of them, but my favourite one is Galileo:

www.printfection.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As Sys points out, the hoaxer has a huge ego. Unfortunately, that only shortens the list of suspects by about 10%. The hoaxer obviously does not care how much damage is done to ufology, the reputations of people who are sucked in, or much of anything else. Trouble is, the hoaxers are never as clever as they like to think they are in their grandiose fantasies. Being a bs artist is no great achievement. It's kind of like vandalism, really. A very small amount of "cleverness" combined with psychotic arrogance can cause a great many good people to have to neglect more important work in order to keep it from escalating. As has been pointed out many times, this hoax was not done by some genius, and without the misguided efforts of the small group of fundamentalists the situation has created, it would have disappeared long ago.

I'm too stubborn to let the bullying and bs spewing of the hoaxer and accomplices chase me away with disgust. Though I must say they have found a powerful weapon. Are you proud of your work, Perps?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
As Sys points out, the hoaxer has a huge ego. Unfortunately, that only shortens the list of suspects by about 10%. The hoaxer obviously does not care how much damage is done to ufology, the reputations of people who are sucked in, or much of anything else. Trouble is, the hoaxers are never as clever as they like to think they are in their grandiose fantasies. Being a bs artist is no great achievement. It's kind of like vandalism, really. A very small amount of "cleverness" combined with psychotic arrogance can cause a great many good people to have to neglect more important work in order to keep it from escalating. As has been pointed out many times, this hoax was not done by some genius, and without the misguided efforts of the small group of fundamentalists the situation has created, it would have disappeared long ago.

I'm too stubborn to let the bullying and bs spewing of the hoaxer and accomplices chase me away with disgust. Though I must say they have found a powerful weapon. Are you proud of your work, Perps?

This is their new weapon Double ! Sidd Found it Madison ave Advertising Tried and true., and fame by association!

Yes by association, like how LMH associates the drones with famous cities like Chicago, and now..
For Tomi a Groupie

Carl Sagan for Nemo

King Arthur and Early Caret ships for Douglas

Einstein for Numbers

Tomi would like great in the baby blue I think,
OTF would love the Galileo as he is an astronomer you know
Nemo would love that Carl Sagan, since he thinks he is a visionary, the two anti grav rings look good around his neck!
Numbers would love the Einstein as he swears he is an Einstein, and it has that Rapper look , he likes ELO, but maybe not 50Cent..That would sell 50 Cent big time.(If i had my say
)
Douglas would love the ancient astronauts with the little spike ship he mentioned in his massive ufo collection.

Our not so secret weapon is to leave them on the hangers hanging..the best place.

Thank you Sidd for the amazing find!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Heh heh! As Col. Parker or any new car salesman will tell you, the real money is in the extras. I wonder what the hold up is with the DVDs.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So I wonder, has anyone here ever had a digital photo get flipped accidentally? Wouldn't that photo have to be in some *ahem* editing program in order for that to even be a possibility? I'm talking a whole photo here, as I see no reason to get into the even more bizarre sounding scenario of part of a photo getting flipped somehow. I can't help thinking that this discussion is creeping closer and closer to la-la land.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
So I wonder, has anyone here ever had a digital photo get flipped accidentally? Wouldn't that photo have to be in some *ahem* editing program in order for that to even be a possibility? I'm talking a whole photo here, as I see no reason to get into the even more bizarre sounding scenario of part of a photo getting flipped somehow. I can't help thinking that this discussion is creeping closer and closer to la-la land.

I thought it already has been there to la-la land and back several times..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

I guess as long as we keep making it back to reality, it's all good fun. I sure would hate to get stuck in la-la land.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join