It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
reply to post by Springer

Thanks Springer, that was exactly the image I had as well. The more complex a model, the chances there are for small issues to cause problems such as these. The only mystery to me is why aliens would have a fetish for using an array tool to place parts lol.

I actually was thinking how this could be explained away by some people. The only thing I could think of is that the drones are really a number of totally seperate alien parts each with their own antigravity control. (Which of course much have malfunctioned thus causing the alignment problem..) So between that and the other solutions I know which makes the most sense out side of a bad sci fi movie.

Wayne...

[edit on 10/6/2008 by the secret web]

Would that same "user error" cause the drone arms to be too long or too short in some pictures as in a perspective error? This was one of the things I spotted early on which had me thinking photographic distortion (model) rather than CG.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

If the DRT is explaining away this offset placing of the screw/bolts as an optical illusion, then sadly, there is no hope for them. They are drone cultists who refuse reason and intelligent analysis.

Any and every flaw will be explained away so the hoaxers, whoever they are, can maintain their hoax and keep the DRT pushing it.

One simple look at the photo reveals that the screw group is off set. No optical illusion. No tricks. Just a "human" mistake.

The DRT are becoming like the Flat Earth Society. Even pictures from orbit are fake lol! Either they are pushing the hoax knowingly because they are in on the hoax.....or they are cultists that may never be reasoned with.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech

Would that same "user error" cause the drone arms to be too long or too short in some pictures as in a perspective error? This was one of the things I spotted early on which had me thinking photographic distortion (model) rather than CG.

It could be a side effect of an incorrectly set phycical camera that just about every render engine has these days. There are a number of features to the design that scream being constructed in a certain way in a 3d app.

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
Boy they didn't even ask for my permission to use my photo I put together..aka LMH....

I should have watermarked it with BOO or HOAX...
[edit on 10-6-2008 by CFandM]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by CFandM]

That is an excellent Idea CF! I hope the rest catch that .

Then let them put authentic, and that way hopefuly a bright person will sue for fraud. of course they can circumvent that by just watermarking Almost Real, or Realistic..

But where's The Doug, their expert? Personally I think they are hanging around like little crumb snatchers, praying for a break. And If I know these people, they cut and run, when the real show begins.
Lets hope Doug doesn't stay with the girls over there, if he really wants to play with the big boys over here.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

CFandM:
If they are using your content without giving you and ATS credit as the original source we can take care of that in short order. Can you u2u me a link to where they are using it without credit?

It's called "stealing content" and it's against many international laws not to mention common courtesy and netiquette.

Thanks...

Springer...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Life-Like, Simulated Reality...Can go a long way on those alone...

Send you a u2u springer...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I already hear them scream, that nobody can know how alien materials react, when photographed.

You surely know those people, who always make a grimace as soon as they look into a camera lens.

This must be true for the drones, too. That's why what is seen is not the real reality, but only the grimace of the truth. We always must see the big picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Actually I would love to see one of those petitions or joint statements by any sites that dont depend on her as their only source, and thats a lot by the way, and excoriate her for consistent inconsistency and abonimable behaviour in this episode. Doent have to be an accusation just a statement of dissatisfaction with how she is effecting ufology. Until she comes clean. (thats means keep it forever,) OM is lost, when she catches a cold, they sneeze.
Have it flash across the mastheads where possible. Simple one liner soundbytes flashing here and there.. a kind of Buyer beware! Yes. I really think that would work. Those that want to keep on using here and whitley as a source are perfectly welcome to. The effect would be very far reaching I think and quite permanebt. There will always be fools, but we can help whittle the number down.
Just a thought

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Of course it is explained away by the cultists...that's what they do and have done.

How many excuses are enough?

You can't have a serious common sense discussion with these folks, they have brainwashed themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
Of course it is explained away by the cultists...

show me evidence that i can't immediately, honestly, and easily dismiss.

wayne may very well be correct in his opinion. for me, i can see a host of alternate explanations.

when i see evidence for which i can't find a logical and rational explanation,
i promise you i won't be looking for evidence to the contrary or posting it.

please keep the name calling to your self.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

Maybe you missed the final nail in the coffin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Maybe you missed the final nail in the coffin?

gee, really. i hadn't seen that before...

and do you see me trying to explain that one away (in time i will be re-examining though)?

i still remained convinced having messed around now for so long with the drones that the pic16 drone is at not some odd positional and rotational angle which is being and has been interpreted incorrectly. i.e. the odd tilts being discovered in chad's and steven's photos.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

wayne may very well be correct in his opinion. for me, i can see a host of alternate explanations.

when i see evidence for which i can't find a logical and rational explanation,
i promise you i won't be looking for evidence to the contrary or posting it.

please keep the name calling to your self.

I believe it becomes is the alteranative, possible, remotely possibe. or rther highly unlikely. Wayne presented several scenarios, and his conclusion is based on his experiece as well as that of others in the field.
To continually say inconclusive at the the slightest most impropable scenario, is what we say is less than honest. If you say there is something you have no explanation for, somebody will argue, divine intervention, or the energy field affected the dimensions,. That is unacceptable and reall wrong to do that.Every time marvin or sqt makes a showing, the bar seems as he says to be raised. In addition, An expert came to your sight as an expert, but gives no credential other than his ufo collection and work to LMH? I don't like name calling, but sp how do you expect average reasonable people to react. It is indeed a true spectacle and you dont see it. . Here these people give their name and their history is an open book , but no so for anyone over there. Like the Isaac Caret Anagram it is one big secret, . Of course they are going to laugh. These are not the standards we want our children or any professiion or community to accept .
Perhaps for them we do this.
God help them if this is the logic and scientific method of the future.
Peace.

link   

?
Circled in red, are two very distinct changes in lighting in a very short distance, and short amount of time. the light seems to be focused only on this small section, and for some reason it does not effect the shadow that exists under the large armature.

?
Circled in blue, is another change in light. If you look closely at the drone, you can see that it tilted towards the ground. This would actually block the Sun light from hitting bottom, instead it just added light? Seems to me like a faulty lighting scene was used. This explains why it's missing the main shadow under the main armature.

?
Circled in green is the MAJOR difference in render settings. Both images are supposed to be taken only seconds apart, yet some reason there is a drastic change in color, and exposure. The wood of the telephone poles should match exactly, yet there is a major difference. It seems to me the hoaxer got carried away and forgot to match the renders together. DOH!

Amateurs always learn the hard way.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

link   
reply to post by spf33

You try your best on the pics, spf,

but did you also look at the texts? I won't repeat myself another time, showing all the holes in Isaac's explanations. DrDil had rather same ideas and published them also.

How do YOU explain away that? Even if you say, Isaac is a MIB, who tried to catch the witnesses, their stories have enough holes either.

It was proven by the DRT, that Chad lied about the region, where the phtotos were made. Numbers suspected that very early, a member of the DRT. Klatoo here saw it, too.

It was proven by the DRT, that the Ty-photos were not shot in Big Basin, but rather some distance away.

It was proven by the DRT, that Chads first photo was flipped, although numbers had denied it before and even had stated, this was worked out already before. It was demnstrated, that this was just an optical illusion. The PIs showed, it was not.

What do YOU have to add, but your denial of the things other people find? YOU are just explaining away things, YOU demanded proof of David Biedney's experience... But who are you?

You are just a poster, who followed the believers and even if you try to look serious, you are just an avatar, who say, he tries to see both sides - usually posting at a believer's site and only coming here, to question other's works without anything in hands.

You could at least bring a prayer for the drones, when you come. I bet, Leviathan has one for you. But be careful - he is a bad poet!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Absolutely great professional analysis on the apparent offset screws/microfans on certain drone arms, Wayne!

I spent hours looking for those Adamski drones and any related or similar images but - surprise - there are none and even no mysterious references to them.

I did find these two articles that are a good read for the newbies or less advanced purveyors of truth who may graze in here at this thread. While I don't necessarily use or support "csicop.org" these two are good reads:

"An Astronomer's Personal Statement on UFOs" by Alan Hale (yes, that HALE_BOPP Comet man!)
at
www.csicop.org...

and

"Faking UFO Photos for the Twenty-First Century" by Tom Callen (Astronomer/Program Producer at Cosmonova, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm)
at
www.csicop.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Calling Dr Dill - please U2U me or something - I need to converse with you most urgently...

It's pretty obvious every time someone finds a glaring flaw the initiates will step up and blame divine intervention. (photo distortion from anti gravity / cloaking device and so on).

It's getting dangerously close to the "my God is bigger than your god" routine.

Abandon ye all hope who enter here....

I really do feel like I could deprogram some of them. They can't all be so easily abandoned to the abyss, can they? I understand, I really do. I found myself making those same excuses once upon a time. It's so tempting, the shiny apple of crash recovery / secret technology and disclosure. We have plenty of Eve's about, ready to whisper in your ear and tell you how it tastes so good...

I notice we have a new pack of analysts and CG experts milling about elsewhere. Are they hopping on the trail which eventually leads here or are they popping up, so to speak - providing faith and counsel to the congregation.....

Time will tell

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You are talking a lot of nonsense, info...

What's about that Rense texts, you need quickly? I think you are hunting all alone and think everyone of us is Isaac. Do so, if you wish to.

I always waited, what will happen. Got a lot of spam from Frisco lately. I want to know you, that I am ignoring that bs. Either somebody talks straight or leaves me alone.

These mails don't reach me, if I don't want to. If somebody has to say something, talk straight.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Exactly the problem sir

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
You are talking a lot of nonsense, info...

What's about that Rense texts, you need quickly? I think you are hunting all alone and think everyone of us is Isaac. Do so, if you wish to.

I always waited, what will happen. Got a lot of spam from Frisco lately. I want to know you, that I am ignoring that bs. Either somebody talks straight or leaves me alone.

These mails don't reach me, if I don't want to. If somebody has to say something, talk straight.

I can't boil everything down to translate, sorry. It's not meant to piss you off or anything.

I'm not hunting at all really, I'm allowing the real hunters to do that. I have way too much on my plate and not enough time to do it all right now. If I can get permissions needed from the Dr I can clear one thing off my list.

What spam from Frisco are you talking about? Are the DRT signing you up for immoral mailing lists? Email me if you think so, I have some ways to find out if that's true and we can do something about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join