It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes, doubles,

the boys - now old men - of the Python troup always looked over my shoulder, whenever I typed a word.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Actually fellas I was being polite with Vonstern, at least he really is into propulsion systems, and antigravity, something the others did not adress, and still are people interested and maybe thats the better place than a drt.Stern does not promote the Drones as real persay but as a an example of what such an electrogravitic system might look like. Atto did the same, but unfortunately was above other peoples head. Stern is a tad better at communicating. Perhaps he and atto can get together, and everybody be happy. Drt might not be happy. Stern knows more science than they .so it seems.
On the Victor thing, I don't know if you realize the significance of this.Serpo is widely followed by a far greater margin than the drones, on OM, and has time investment greater than drones by people. I think Victor was the one who took Linda for a ride (she likes that) no, or was it someone else?.This sets them on a collision path. And now is moderated by a pro drone person.so I am really curious how this will turn out.I believe a post was put up implying it might be a lie, quoting a mufon report. hmm. I thought nobody there believed Mufon about anything. Stranger by the minute.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Whatt?? You, the shadow man, banned at OMF? Who'd a thunk it! And Nemo is a mod?? Jesus. Well I suppose stranger things have happened- I well remember when Ryan Dube (on Bren's spin-off forum RU) had the good sense to promote Dr. Dankk to mod. And Shawanna too!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boycott1

Hey old timer! Nice to see you around again! Yep I have indeed been PERMANANTLY banned for pointing out the fact that their newest mod is simply a spambot for LMH. Not to mention his legion of sophmoric 'dronie' followers are some of the most gullible moroons i have ever encountered!

.....and doesnt it figure just when another totally believable episode of 'How the Serp
Turns' is on the horizon!! Hope there's more lawnmowers in this one!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Maybe they've finally found the missing tampons. I noticed here somewhere that Victor is about to do Release 28. Correct? Unfortunately (or fortunately) Victor had the good sense to ban me from his list ( I think it had something to do with my 'mild' debunk of Michael Horn and the one armed bandit) so I guess I'll have to do a dumpster dive into OM for the latest nonsense. At least Murnut's still there- although he's starting to come across a little like Joe Louis greeting people at Caesar's Palace!

As far as the DRT/ OMF crap is concerned it's amazing to watch one cult spawn another. A little like Christianity.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
CF wayne et al.
what can cause this difference is the change physical , optical, or brush.

Before I place in our archive Credit to Marvin and HPO . Great work as always.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boycott1

haha...I am a greeter no more...moving backwards to go forward

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Wayne might have this before me but..Let me get my thoughts together and I will mail it to ya sys...I don't want to post that bit of info..It might be what wayne was talking about but I don't know that much about modeling to say it is or not....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok excellent CF that is most prudent, I will keep that confidential.
Welcome Back Mur! dang man..I havent said anything , You know where our hearts are at in this. They lost a good guy. a great guy, Its our gain, now.We had almost retired your armchair, but its still there for you.
ARC is restored whole once again. ! I would seriously consider UN Diplomatic or State Dept .work , you really are a remarkable person.!

anyway Thanx CF too for that. As I said once before we never turn our backs and walk away on what looks almost dead.

Well, No sooner said than done, A poster claiming 25 years experience in the business appeared at DRT and stated the following.
Duglas Speaking:

This is my first post to this great site. Well done research.

I have looked at the Drone photos for almost a year now. I can say this with a great deal of confidence..... Chads photos are not a model...period.

I have been a professional model builder for the last 25+ years. Yes, I could make a model of a drone like object. But, it is so very complicated an object that any professional model building company in the world would not even consider such a project for less that one hundred thousand US dollars and probably much more.

Doug

The poster on ATS probably fears that he would reveal something that is completely irrelevant and will himself be found wanting. We've run into this before. I just want to say, oh please, please tell us, we can't stand the suspense. Too funny.

Besides all of that, these drones are NOT new. I did a lot of research last year and posted my findings on several UFO websites and with LM Howe. You may have seen my reports. People have been seeing these objects for hundreds of years and have reported them to local authorities. I went through about a dozen of my old UFO books from the 1950's and found all kinds of reports about circular craft with holes in the center and with odd pointed things sticking out from the sides, etc, etc. These drones have been around for a long time.

Even Adamski had seen one of the Drones in the eary 1950's onboard a mothership and was told by the space alien "NOT to describe them" in his books. I have the exact quote.

Also, when you examine the Chad photos you can clearly see the hinges on the lower legs of the cage on the bottom of the drone. It is my opinion that these lower appendages are hinged so that they can be dropped down to act as a base stand for the central drone structure. Adamski stated that he saw the craft "sitting" inside the mothership in a storage area. Also, the 'commander' said that these remote controlled craft were used by them for taking scientific type measurements for monitoring the earth. [No big surprise there.]

No doug it certainly is no surprise here
and if LMH used your work we would love to see that too. Thats a really great reference, almost daunting just thinking about it. Please show us. Your are welcome to see our experts work and business anytime. You saw ours, lets see your historial record. But I am curious why would you bait, rather than respond to the points made here that established fake . Take your time and read carefully. Make sure you are referring to same piz we have.Communicate privately if you so desire with any of them. So you can be spared any public embarrasment here over a silly mixup. We wouldn't want that now would we. Thank you

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Adamski! Now there is a solid source! THIS anonymous expert will surely be the one to make the world pay attention!

Last year, I went to OMF because of several references in the media about the analysis being done there. This year, I've been hanging around here trying to help keep the bs from getting out of hand. Now I am here for the entertainment!

Adamski!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Drone witnesses since 20 years? Pah!!

Even Adamski had seen one of the Drones in the eary 1950's

Nearly 60 years! We get close to Roswell now...

How could this not be true with so many witnesses since more than half a century?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sys and CMF asked me to look at teh following image where 'screws' (or micro fans) appear to be missaligned on the drone and what reasons could there be for this.

If you look at these 'screws' they are set to different depths on the arm facing us and are clearly visible. Just one of a number of things about the actual 'construction' of the drone that indicate jiggery pokery.

Here's my list of possibles below, I've explained terms used where I can these aren't inteded to be indepth explanations of the terms but rather to give those with no prior 3d knowledge a rough idea of what each means.

Possible Causes for the offsetting

1 –He eyeballed the positions and thought his eye was ‘so good’ he didn’t need to use proper alignment tools (or didn’t know how to.) (This is more common than you’d realise amongst modellers of all levels.) I wouldn’t give this the best chance of being the reason and included for completeness, although it’s obviously a possibility.

2 – He forgot to group all the geometry parts and missed some while move / scale / rotate.

Explanation of ‘grouping’

Models often are comprised of multiple parts and as such the ability to group these into a temporary unit is found in nearly all major modelling applications. This allows the modeller to transform (a fancy name for moving, scaling or rotating) the model without fear of parts ending up out of alignment or being left behind by accident.

Chances are that if this is the reason then he tried to put them right or simply didn’t spot it until it was too late. He simply didn’t get it as spot on as if aligned using the proper solution.

3 – A conscious decision as he thought it would add a ‘less CGI’ subtle effect instead of perfect perfection. This is misguided as if aliens are anything like our engineers they don’t like ‘unpredictable’ or ‘random’. So the chances of this one are remote as a reason but possible none the less.

4 – If the craft was parented to a null object to make it easier to move about (or he could have animated the shots and taken single frames to composite into different shots later), unless the centre pivot was in the right place it could cause behaviour such as this when it was moved scaled or rotated.

Explanation of a ‘null’

Think of a null object as a non renderable (i.e. not visible in renders) simple cube (although other shapes can and are used) that us used to link the geometry, lights, bones or camera etc to.

5 – Not being ‘grouped’ (or grouped with not all the parts in the ‘drone’ in the group) chances are that he has accidently rotated the model by a degree or two. This explains why some ‘screws’ are further out the further towards the edge they go. Out of all the reasons, this would be my bet. ‘User error’.

Those are the reasons off the top of my head that are probably causes of the misaligned screws. This misalignment obviously produced some problems with shadows being deeper and slightly larger around the worst of the misalignments. Its worth remembering that a 'center pivot' is not always in the center of an object and that they'interact at times when mutiple grouping or linking is used if not correctly handled.

Wayne...

[edit on 10/6/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

Thank you very much for posting that Wayne

One would think that supposed alien tech would not be so flawed in something
so simple as finding a center point..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank you Wayne and CF&M for the photo and sterling analysis ! Yes, let us count the ways we love thee Isaac. I will post it in my comments in the event anyone needs to refer to this again. Kudos!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

Thanks for taking the time Wayne...

Having watched a CGI artist at work before, as I read your bit about "grouping" I could "see" exactly what you mean.

Assuming the artist had the "screws/fans" grouped to each other but not the fin or the rest of the model (which is easy to assume if you consider he decided to add the "screws/fins" later after thinking the fins looked a little plain without them), if he then rotated the entire model after adding the "screws/fans", just a little to get the "exact look and feel" he was after, the "screws/fans" would not rotate with the fin/model they are "attached" to and that would skew their alignment off center as we see in the image.

Considering the detail the artist incorporated into these images I can see how it would be an easy mistake to make. Especially when you consider it looks okay to the naked eye and won't really become evident unless someone goes over the image with a fine tooth comb.

Excellent work as usual Wayne, thanks again.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is my understanding that these "Drones" still remain a mystery. When did ATS add [HOAX] to the thread title?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The only mystery is who is responsible for the hoax. Why they did it is also something we are looking to find, but that will likely be easy enough to figure out when the Who question is finally answered.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks Springer, that was exactly the image I had as well. The more complex a model, the chances there are for small issues to cause problems such as these. The only mystery to me is why aliens would have a fetish for using an array tool to place parts lol.

I actually was thinking how this could be explained away by some people. The only thing I could think of is that the drones are really a number of totally seperate alien parts each with their own antigravity control. (Which of course much have malfunctioned thus causing the alignment problem..) So between that and the other solutions I know which makes the most sense out side of a bad sci fi movie.

Wayne...

[edit on 10/6/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hahahaha The magnificent Numbers has explained it away as an optical illusion, and therefor inconconclusive, what a DL, he is true to his nick.

Great Analysis!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Boy they didn't even ask for my permission to use my photo I put together..aka LMH....

I should have watermarked it with BOO or HOAX...
[edit on 10-6-2008 by CFandM]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by CFandM]

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join