It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes we have seen that and commented on the new years party hardy 2005 drone , and the incredible snow machine in texas.

The drones were interested in Trees, Electric Poles now Snow...Hmm this pattern only leads me to think that patio furniture might be next...Wicker in particular...

Those are some very impressive stats springer..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

btw, Shads, you leave behind at OM what has to be my favorite line in this whole drone farce. (That's no mean feat, either.) Numbers was going on and on about what Isaac would do, what Isaac would never do, Isaac this, Isaac that, and you replied:

"Dude, Isaac is imaginary."

Cracks me up every time I think about it!

The quote of the year....

I was wondering when you were posting that sys..
[edit on 8-6-2008 by CFandM]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

@chunder: I agree with you and add the following observations...

I believe that LMH has spoken and/or corresponded with Whitley buy I cannot find the source so feel free to not believe me as I cannot document this. I will keep looking.

On Whitley's Journal website address that you posted, he did a great job (he is a novelist we all know) answering the leading questions LMH usually asks alleged witnesses about the drones. He even includes a drone photograph - without being prompted. So, what possibly could she add?

Probably Whitley's documentation and photo was already protected by his copyright so Linda couldn't touch it. No profit to be made so let's leave it alone. Makes sense.

I always wondered why Whitley never carried around a decent camera, seeing that he has been visited, abducted, and practically spin-dried by alien visitors since he was a boy. And he should know (as he has the intelligence and the bucks) that a cell phone camera is lo-res and awkward to use and time-consuming to boot into.

And Chunder, in Whitley's Journal drone sighting, he said this:

"I woke up at 4:53 because somebody was clutching two fingers of my right hand, which had been dangling off the bed. Anne was asleep on the other side of the bed."

...And then he drops into his sighting scenario. It then gets weirder to include multiple Whitleys in multiple universes, culminating with his drone sighting self-assessment:

"When I saw the drone, I was possibly in yet another universe, different from this one."

I would think that the actual physical "clutching (of) two fingers of my right hand" was much more important an event for him to document than a drone sighting in another universe, but perhaps even LMH didn't want to go there - wherever ‘there' is.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Couple of points I would like to make (apologies if they have already been made).

Firstly, not all of the drone eyewitnesses are anonymous or currently publicly uncontactable.

Whitley Streiber saw a drone, you can read the encounter here.

As far as I am aware he hasn't been interviewed by LMH.

This leaves two possibilities.

1. Even LMH doesn't believe his story (and where does that leave his credibility ?).
2. LMH has failed to interview a known witness (which further damages her credibility).

Secondly, if the original image releases and subsequent Isaac disclosure appeared scripted, the script didn't necessarily end at that disclosure. Maybe the ARC needs to run a black project.

Good points, chunder. I tend to think of the drone witnesses as two distinct groups. There are witnesses who had photos, and witnessed who did not. The former group has vanished completely, in spite of great effort on the part of many people and even claims of not needing anonymity from one or two. They do not, in fact, appear to have ever existed. The latter group tends to have stories that don't quite add up. They also tend to seem dodgy in comparison to the more solid witnesses seen over the years in UFO reports. That could be simply because they are flaky, or it could be due to the abysmal "vetting" that was done. Probably it's some combination of the two. The reporting and the handling of witnesses in this episode is breathtaking in its incompetence. There is no excuse for it whatsoever.

The ARC could try a black project, but we try to get the goods out there in a timely fashion. We are, of course careful to avoid the sort of gaffes we criticize others for. They keep telling us that we've never seen their best stuff, but whenever they get hold of something they think shores up their fantasy, or makes some enemy look bad, it hits the internets in no time. We try to work to an higher standard and keep the sources open for anyone to check out.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Good to see ya klatu. I agree, Whitley's experience the night he might have seen a drone is way out there. I enjoyed reading it a lot, and it fits right in with the kind of things he was writing about and experiencing at the time. I think I recall the journal entry you mentioned, but we may have both been visiting some other dimension. It's hard to keep all this stuff straight. The tugging on the fingers was certainly creepy. I'd have been freaked out by that, to coin a phrase.

On the subject of Whitley carrying a camera, he's on record in several places as being one of many experiencers who can't keep an electronic gadget working when the visitors are nearby. Such technological malfunction figures prominently in his earlier books on the visitors. I don't recall his mentioning cameras specifically, now that you mention it though. Of course not all cameras are electronic, but even the fully mechanical ones have been known to just not work when the weirdness strikes, even if the witness takes it out of the glove compartment. Old Raj probably noticed he was the luckiest guy around, bought a lotto ticket, and then bought an island somewhere to live on, and that's why we never saw him. Anyway, it does seem odd that Whitley doesn't seem to have at least a few photos with weird stuff in 'em.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Klatuu welcome back,
What Whitley did was protect his investment with that dream episode. It was actually quite brilliant of a manueuver. Up until then he hd more or less retreated on the issue even to the chagrin of some of his followers and the subject died more or less, even with numbers appearing on the scene at UC and essentially telling them oh ye of little faith. By Dreaming one up the same wake states Arhtur is so fond of recording in his diaries, makes it impossible to challenge he saw a burning bush, for when we search the bush is still there., and if you didnt see it its because only a certain chosen few are. In fact even Atto alluded to that in his esoteric engine propositions only a certain bloodtype, to power upp the motors and letters so to speak. Even Rajon sherwood said the same, only a select group.Its like the pastor who says you arent praying enough. I guess not only wont WE see drones, but not heaven either.It ties in perfectly with his portals, and time slips, and evil alien agendas, mind controls, cropcircles as alien signatures and photos, that its not necessary for HIM to give any proof as its all in the head, whence the whole thing came from. Up until then he and linda were under scrutiny. Now, its only linda, when he boyishly as they did in old B movies, asked her, Gee do you think we'll ever see them again? or something like that. Yes, its your hot potato now Linda you handle it. So Shakespearean, like Linda the taming of the shrew or something, and Whitley, Goodbye Mr Chips. He's not about to let her mess up that movie deal, and his performance has been nothing short of stellar.
If Warners people were behind this, then whitley saved the day.
In the meantime, these little rings will be spotted here and ther morphing into less familiar ships, as the original drones lapse from memory. DRT was smart too, leaving the LAP alone, as Jimbo suggested.and creating their own drone specs and kodachrome dreams. They had good teachers

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Whitley Streiber did say;

"Well, in one sense the drones mystery is solved because at 4:53 this morning, I saw one."

"I saw nothing more of it, but there is no question in my mind at all but that they are real."

I guess you could call Whitley Streiber an expert witness, due to his relevant background.

The fact also that much of his life he has been ridiculed for coming forward with his experiences means he would be circumspect in providing additional information for public ridicule.

From that I can only surmise that he is adamant he saw what he saw.

Yet he is not to be believed, it was all a dream, a hallucination or it happened on a different plane of existence.

What's the difference between Whitley Streiber's report and those from other witnesses who do not have photographs to forward ?

If the expert witness experienced a dream or hallucination then isn't it entirely plausible the other witnesses did also ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
With regard to the recent crop circle that possibly mimics part of the LAP, as reported here, I am going to state that it is man made.

I have followed the crop circle phenomenon for a number of years and I believe that there are a number of tell tale signs of man made formations generally visible in the aerial layout views.

The biggest giveaway is normally the position and orientation, both within the field and in relation to the tracks left by tractors. Size, shape and orientation are normally aligned with these tracks, you can only guess because that's how you can walk in and around to create a formation without leaving a trail.

That's not to say that there isn't something to the phenomena, just that in this case the authors have based the design on other contemporary related images, which they have a history of doing.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
That gets into if you dont here the tree fall does it mean it fall, when we first hear of the the word witness, we listen to what he saw, describe it, then want to know the person themselves, prior history , drug use, mental illness, standing in community, that sort of things, half or more of which are never done. To me whitley would make a terrible witness, because of his considering dreams interactive with our reality. How do you verify a dream. You dont. A jo shmo would make a better one, who has no connection to prior sitings, and can produce the kinds of observations that can be sketched, photographed, and observations matched with physical surroundings, weather lighting etc. and he can be reached again if there is a loose end. Many witnesses do hallucinate, some are mentally ill, some are mischievous, all these things complicate sightings. All you can do are take down the facts as they see it. . if the facts don't jibe with reality as most of us know it then no go.
WE could go on forever ..but the bottom line is as mufon said verify and authenticate..thats all we have. a asome is subjective too, like if you reported something and I went to your house and you had the entire Federation and klingon mobiles hanging everywhere, the entire library of Isaac assimove and dave brin, I cant ignore that as an Investigator. It doent shoot the claim down, but i have to look more carefully.These chaps run into that all the time.
I can asssure you whitley nor Linda are about to submit to any interview where they don't control the questions, just like politicians at a debate. all is prescripted, or no debate.
When Linda had one with some people once, Sidd knows this one, they essentially told her BS, right after that she put the skids on everything.
All it took her was once to learn fast. and she makes sure her witnesses answer only to her questions..never ever anyone elses. This is not science it is not journalism, it is exploitation and is a prescription for fraud.
Just as a drug dealer who starts using his own wares will sucuumb and fail, so will an author or journalist intoxicated by their own success and excess.

Oh Chunder you would enjoy having 45letters here he is a cropcircle analyst extraordianire as well as musician. Unfortunately the OM folx drove him away too., specifically a drt member insulting sense of humour.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

This used to be my favorite thread. It's fallen into endless feuding, though, it seems. Strangely enough even Springer seems to be involved in this feud. What did I miss that made the debunkers so venomous towards the believers? Having said that, what is ARC? Is there anywhere that the debunkers have a short case to be made? Alot of paperbacks aren't as long as this thread, sheesh.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That's spooky, how did you know about my mobiles !

Point taken re witness, it was a bit tongue in cheek, maybe the PI's can check their houses.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
# of photographers who have real names and can be reached: 0
# of non photo witnesses who will answer questions: 0
# of witnesses who didn't lie about name or location: 3 maybe 4 - all old sightings

MUFON position: probably a hoax - will not investigate further without named photographer

"debunkers" is not a nice term. Most if not all of us have some experience with UFO,s abductions or the paranormal.

Why fight? Because the drone people eat their dead.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
6000 replies.......
so this is a hoax, so why are people still replying?????

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

6000 replies.......

Andre, If we subtracted questions like yours and answers like this it would be half that, imagine that !

Have a nice day.

YourRole model, The venom started here when we began in earnest to look for hoaxters, members here have been banned for that in the "Its Real" sites because its poison to them. They just want the traffic, ATS does not need it. They want to perpetuate forever, Ats gave the answers along time ago, it doesnt need controversy like that, but still they try, when its in their face. Don't blame us. WE just looking for who did it. Is any body else doing that? That you are aware of? Look at their traffic almost o , because nobody believes except a handful. If you want to see great discussion, go over there, you will love it, if you agree with them, that is .So why complain about us,? A bite from here may be irritating, from over there, it can be fatal. And Springer is here, but elsewhere also too, it is thousands of threads thousands of topics there is no crime in that, and he represents the official position on that Hoax. and He backed it up. You must have missed the evidence just presented. Truth does hurt at times, and no pain no gain, but most important ,Take care of the senses YRM, and let the sounds take care of themselves.
Peace

addendum. So where can non funamentalist but still Drone fearing believers go now, well, so long as they don't attempt to take it over, a new droneacademy based from Denmark, just hung out the shingles for business. droneacademy.conforums.com...
Headed br DrVonstern, they can at least learn some fundamental science or physics. There is is even a no holes barred free for all thread to express yourself. Ive seen some of the good drs articles and they are interesting. But if you prefer there is always the drt orthodox school, no deviating there. Classic indoctrination for your time. Tell them Sys Sent you.
Keep it going and you may end up in an honors program too. good luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
6000 replies.......

Because this is not the gameshow "Right or wrong?" but the gameshow "Who dunnit?"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've been viewning ATS for many years ,this is the first time I've responded to anything.. I'm a retired Naval engineer still working for the US Navy (not on any black procjects or anything like that at all)..... I've studied the CARET document closely especially the schematics for weeks. This is most likely a disinformation campaign due to a security issue with the original documents. But whom ever put together the schematics took thier time. It is VERY clear this is a schematic for a ship/craft (ufo) the systems are as plain as our are for our naval ships,... engineering(both power generation and propulsion),communications,weapons,...its all there.
Several stations (3-4)appear to be controlled by the head mounted device described in the article(note the anti-gravity device mentioned appears to be the lower center character that looks like an atom...), it also appears to be a working schematic as it would probably change as the user gave it a thought command. The mode present appears to be idle or powered down.
The large center character in each circle is probably the stations name or purpose the outer markings are probably commands or what/how to think to change.. it.
The written characters would make sense from a species that communicate by telepathy. The are probably akin to sign language (also the octal switches ..pretty much everything is based on 8 not 10 like us). Most reports of the alien physiology read from crashes or encounters like Roswell or the Hills report 4 fingers with one finger jointed in a way as it could be used as a thumb.
I personally believe it is a hoax BUT ... it was a hoax by the government to discredit any attempt ...there was probably a security issue with this document or personell at the facility where the real research was being done on the actual equipment. This was done to cover it up if it came public.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

OK, SYS,

I just now (1445 hrs. Pacific time 9 June 2008), using your last link to this brand spankin new "droneacademy" and saw the impressive moniker: Eric Von Stern. Expected to see a monocle and Teutonic medals displayed in the avatar.

Then, breathless with anticipation, I googled "Erik von Stern" and got only three hits.

Not well exposed to the Internet this Danish man, wot?

Then I went to the last hit and got this big banner ad:

UFO CASEBOOK:

MY POWER MALL YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET

...and then:

#5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH

Looks like everyone wants to make money offa these drones!

Another place for tomi and crew to police.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It gets better my friend. Hot off the press!, Victor Martinez, The biggest expert of them all just stated on release 28 of the infamous Serpo files when asked about the drones

1) I have NO information about an alleged UFO-UN meeting about extraterrestrials. NONE of my sources know anything about this who are both in and out of the UN, and they ALL possess "need-to-know" security clearances. 1) I have NO information about an alleged UFO-UN meeting about extraterrestrials. NONE of my sources know anything about this who are both in and out of the UN, and they ALL possess "need-to-know" security clearances.

2) I don't know a Clay Pickering nor a Robert Morningstar; never heard of them. What is your question regarding them? [They are the contacts for the alleged UFO-UN meeting.]

3) I believe 95% of all "crop circles" are made by man.

4) What "Drones?" The UFO community embarrasses itself with such wild stories and a creative, collective imagination.

So whe have 2 people claim they are the Christ, one of them has to be right, no?
Lets get down to real basics, what we have is a shortage of good material, and an oversupply of hoaxters..sooner or later someone had to say, hey! you are stepping on my dinner plate. Find your own corner. Straight street Sci-FI economics 101.
I can see war erupting now with Jrods VS drones doing drive by sightings for control.
I hope no children are hurt in this turf battle. I will say this. Victor, the Al Capone of Ufology"don't play, he took Adam Jimenez and crew out pretty quick. Some still hidin in Au, scared to come out.
Looks like mufon may have to deputize a few more people. We need Eliott Ness Now!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sure, he is counting the millions now!

Yesterday he had 1 member - himself - and now he has two. Imagine, klatu! 100% more than yesterday!

Today one member, tomorrow the world!

The sad truth is, that only a handful of people is still interested in this story, and I must tell you

Einstein is dead....
Kant is dead...

and I feel a little bad also, rigt now.

It's more like a marathon dance now. Who will be dancing longest? I won't, I guess. Let Nemo do his last drone dance (Let's move on to the drones!) and burry ufology under the willow tree.

Didier, could you just hold the line for a minute?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Now why did a picture of John Cleese dressed up as a Prussian General pop into my head the moment I read "Erik von Stern?"

I must say that I have been reminded of the movie The Life of Brian several times in the past few days, when visiting here. That must be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join