It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

admin edit: I've been very kind in allowing you to post here Tomi, but don't test my patience any further unless you would like that privilege revoked.

We won't be tolerating anymore of your little rants.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
You detest the fact that you aren't part of the droneteam. That is the true source of your rancor. All of you..

Oh my gosh you have figured us out!! We are jealous of your 'droneteam' and their special relationship with LMH!! That has to be the funniest thing i have ever read!!!
I would not become a member of that team for all the tea in china.....you are a pathetic bunch of LMH followers that refuse to accept reality and prefer to live in your created fantasy of dronedom!! It is sad and pathetic!!!

tomi, we have all asked questions of you and you have never once given a straight answer....so please if you truly want unity between the factions offer up some proof of your precious drones....or STFU!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Would you care to explain the lense effect seen in the Chad photo.. or do you not know about many aspects we have already uncovered as facts regarding these photos.

mia_lens_bokeh shader for use in mental ray render engine. Used for among other things to produce chromatic abberation effcts as seen on real life camera lens. (I use it very day at the momnent so I know it well.)

As I've outlined many times before about render engines that we currently use in the CG field, there aren't any lens effect left that are 'tell tale signs' of a real photo. The companies making render engines are always on the lookout for ways to make their engines real life perfect.

What you seem to be asking for would ammount to a 'hoaxers guide' and all the experts who have commented on this are trying to be responsible enough not to actually increase the number of fake photos and videos as a result. If you truley want to know the ins and outs try learning the field yourself for a few years.

There isn't a 'massiv' demand from thousands of belivers on this so there is no way in hell anyone worth their salt is going to waste their time outline in detail a report that would be unpaid (and probably not even recieve thanks for), for a very small bunch of people who want to belive.

'I can give you eyes, but I cannot make you see'.

Wayne...

PS Its clear to anyone that ILM's reply was a nice way of tling you to sod off. No one in the 3d world remotely takes drones seriously..that tell you anything? (or is every 3d artist a disinfo agent now?)

[edit on 6/6/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Why are people allowed to talk to each other the way you do to the DRT? What happened to being civil? Are there no mods on this thread any more? Don't get me wrong, sometimes they (DRT) are just as bad. One of the major reasons this thread is so freakin long is because no one is made to be civil here any more. It's like watching a fight on the playground. You ought to be ashamed.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

PS Its clear to anyone that ILM's reply was a nice way of tling you to sod off. No one in the 3d world remotely takes drones seriously..that tell you anything? (or is every 3d artist a disinfo agent now?)

[edit on 6/6/2008 by the secret web]

Do they make a disinfo plug for mia?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Perhaps I should be ashamed...but honestly i am not! These few drone believers have gone from forum to forum preaching their nonsense and twisting facts to make their case. They are doing a huge dis-service to the UFO community and I for one have had it with their cultish BS......so i will apologize to you if my comments offend, but i am finished listening to the idiotic drivel the DRT calls fact!!

They have their own forum to pat each others backs about what great researchers they are....if they step into our realm they should bring something of substance!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

I understand what u r saying but you make us look bad by being rude. U looking bad doesn't hurt their cause a bit.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Drone Drones...

I can see the band now, playing the same song over, and over and over.

And if anyone in the audience (consisting of three drunk tire salesmen) BOOOS, LMH comes out from behind a curtain and sprays chicken juice on them. Kinda like the Blue Man Group without the cool music, paint and, well, now that I think about it, NOTHING like the BMG.

So am I to understand that this tomiuk character is saying that people who don't buy into this nonsense are JEALOUS OF NOT BEING PART OF THEIR TEAM?

Is this person 8 years old? WTF?!?!?

dB

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

He he! I'm almost sorry I missed the original rant, but I got back here after Springer had hosed the place down. Jealous are we? The "D" in DRT has not stood for "drone" for some time now. The D is for "delusional."

Again, David, thank you for your time, and thank you for treating this "issue" with more respect than it deserves. You brought up an interesting point earlier, and while like everything else here it has been said before, it bears repeating. Most of us here have had our own experiences with the paranormal, and I think in particular the UFO phenomenon. I know I have had plenty of experience with it, even more than I wanted, and I need no convincing that there is far more to our world and our universe than we imagine. Why this fake ufo episode has taken on such importance to the few is cause for wonder and speculation. None of the regulars here has any need for the drones to be real. I only hope the people who push for some kind of "disclosure" based on lies and twisted data get what they deserve.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

'I can give you eyes, but I cannot make you see'.

Wayne...

Thank you for that information. Point well taken about lens effects being built into the high-end software. Could you please take a look at this and show where you or David see any lighting inconsistencies?

i240.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

aaaand, i'll keep asking...can anyone provide links to mr. biedny's in depth visual analysis of any ufo photos?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

I know SP but thats not as bad as not getting an answer to what happened to the OM and LMH experts, and since if no reports, then we have to see whose word outweighs whose, and that means no contest. Its a bad postition to be in I know, even if you have talent, what has been said by them carries the most weight. You must find a recognized expert , some kind of professional in these areas to counter Biedny,Jeff, Reishmuth and the others or all your work stays in limbo. Its the way things are.
What the heck, publish it anyway. someone might pick it up and say..hmmmthey might have something there.

But the people thing. That is a real hurdle, as the xperts cannot be verified, except reyes, and he took off too. That was four of them, and that went to the whole notion of the drone and Lap. And even Jim had problem with LAP.

What has been said has been said. If Arlington came back, maybe he can claim expertise, at least on the LAP, he saw things the others missed, no not Dopefish, but removing the black marks, addressses, etc. And he said it was pretty too. It would take trillions hes said to do this. That man knows what he is talking about. It would be hard to impeach him. I believe he is right. We did miss a lot there.
But..as far as the photography its their unbiased professional opininon with no monetary interest vs a non professional opinion with lots of money that was spent already .
I know, no one likes to here someone elses word is worth more than theirs.
But that is the way it has always been..
Perhaps the schools have something in matters like this, but I don't think David and them need to go back to school.
Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
So am I to understand that this tomiuk character is saying that people who don't buy into this nonsense are JEALOUS OF NOT BEING PART OF THEIR TEAM?

Is this person 8 years old? WTF?!?!?

dB

This time I have to contradict, David,

my daughter is nine now, was eight when the thing started, and she saw all the things on my monitor, and never thought one moment, this could be true.

And I didn't feed her with relativity theories and Kant ("Nothing human is strange to me."), she still believes, the holy child sent her letters and thus must be there somewhere - but never, NEVER bought the drones.

Of course, she has a biased father, who doesn't see the big picture.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Of course, she has a biased father, who doesn't see the big picture.

A shame really, Kant would see the big picture and have a field day with this .. (no pun intended)

[edit on 6-6-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Show me a drone, dear, and I will fall on my knees to you.

The only intelligent man who ever spoke droney and was real, was Arthur. Why did you never try to get him on your side?

I would, especially if there was nothing else. LMH retreated at that point. Maybe you know why. Or maybe she even does not tell you this.

And suddenly you are praising little devil Leviathan. Forgot, how you talked about him at BookOfToth. I had to laugh back than, because they thought you were a debunker.

't was a funny year, indeed.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well now - over at OM member "suspicioso" went out and recruited one of Parker's Lord of the Rings model and special effects experts to examine the photos who proclaimed them to be models and even listed a specific part as used for the center ring of the drones. (A slide carousel, exact model not known yet).

It took the DRT and friends less than 30 minutes to dismiss his analysis completely, he's "biased" you know - being a model expert. If he's right or not is far from the point - it's the fact they crow for expert analysis and then continue to disregard any results which they do not agree with.

They don't even have the common courtesy to give the expert's findings a proper review.

But it's guys like me who hold back the search for truth, you know.....

The bias is just ... amazing. I'm at a loss for words, really.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by nfotech]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by nfotech]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think we really need to stop feeding the trolls. I know one who obviously gets off on the attention, and it's getting pretty sick. I can't say I am surprised at the shenanigans you describe, but it is still depressing.

So I'm curious about this slide projector stuff. Hmmm. Sounds like an interesting thing to take a serious look at. That would then be a small model shot against a uniform background, then manipulated into the base image? The BB Junkpile could be just that! Umbrella stand and all.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I know SP but thats not as bad as not getting an answer to what happened to the OM and LMH experts...

hard to argue with that kind of logic, sys.

so from here on out i'm going to have to assume that dB is a graphics expert only and hasn't any more business scientifically analyzing ufo photographs than i do.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

That's just asinine. DB is not only a well respected expert in his field he is also a witness to paranormal events. I can't think of better qualifications except perhaps a minor in writing composition and he may very well have that too.

The only issue I took with DB was the tone presented on the paracast but I'm way past understanding the level of frustration now. The definition of "expert" seems to be someone who presents an opinion the drones are real according to what I'm seeing.

Any regrets I had about "my" expert failing to produce a full, written report are completely gone now. I regret wasting the man's time, period.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

That's quite a stretch, there, spf! Now DB is not considered an expert? You wouldn't by any chance be in politics, would you, I mean in "real life?" Such twisted "logic" is all the rage there.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join