It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
@Springer

Honestly! I don't understand, why ATS is not down, like all the others are down! If I am member of a serious conspiracy forum, I want to go down like all the others! What is that?

I suspect this is not even a really drone here! Why are we here and others died?

This is suspicious, Mr. Springer! I know my drones!

Somebody just said he saw one on Friday and that was the day before Saturday!!! I'm not fooled that easily!

Err... What did I want to say?... Ahh!

Gotcha!

You are the drone, steered by Sys and that other guy... spinach!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow! I made page 300 first! I should get a Teddy t-shirt or something!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I'm sorry you kind of lost me there. If I understand what you're saying (and I probably don't) you're wondering why I can be part of OM and be here too?

I'm not the only one hanging out in both places and what brought me here was the drone debate, actually. I'm still feeling my way around this thing, I've only been active for a short time though I was a lurker in both places for quite while.

When I went into OM and starter looking at the drone case I felt like the DRT was fighting the noble fight, taking the long view and being piled on, so when I felt fair and open discourse was being threatened, I spoke up. It took me a few weeks to make my way through the case and as I went I slowly confirmed what the pro hoax crowd was telling me. Maybe I'm dense, I just wanted to analyze things for myself.

At the same time, the DRT was in touch with me, I guess because they felt like I was fighting for them and I called in a favor to try and get a CG expert to help them (which never panned out). I ended up leaning far towards hoax but disagreed with some of the previous analysis as far as the drones being CG so I reached out to someone who I felt would best be able to discern if they were CG or not.

At that point I was in a pretty weird situation. I'd been kind of standing up for the DRT but I figured out they were biased and participating in an active cover up of evidence and the few pro hoax people I was privately talking to were all members of the ARC, as it turned out. I went from thinking SYS was some evil bastard to realizing we have a lot in common, (writing influences, sense of humor, etc). I felt like the best thing to do would be to refrain from posting about the case on OM since I'd "switched sides" basically and I posted once here and Sys welcomed me and I've been enjoying being here ever since.

You bring up a good point though, even if you didn't mean to. Maybe participating over here like I have and being part of OM's infrastructure is a conflict of interest. I haven't felt like it is as I'm pretty good at separating things mentally and emotionally but others might see it differently. I might just end up a "man without a country". I've just been having a good time with you guys but I guess I need to take some time and think that over, I don't want to bring any weirdness to the table and I certainly don't want to damage my own credibility with either group. Strange situation, eh?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And now I am the first to tell you, that eight panda bears are going to be the mascots of the Olympic Games in China! Eight! Eight shirts pro Chinese!

One and a have billion! That's business! We have hit the world market!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
And now I am the first to tell you, that eight panda bears are going to be the mascots of the Olympic Games in China! Eight! Eight shirts pro Chinese!

One and a have billion! That's business! We have hit the world market!

Having dealt with the Chinese I have to warn the Olympic Committee. The bears are probably fakes, most certainly knock offs of build a bear products. This will be an interesting Olympics as I fully expect the Chinese to cheat with steroids, men dressed as women and nightly beatings for the opposition.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
Strange situation, eh?

Not really, rather status quo. Thought, we could be friends in between though.
But maybe we can. Just take a rest. It's wierd soemtimes indeed. But our view is not so different.

Take a sleep and rethink, if you like.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Are you saying Miss Panda is going as Mr. Panda? That would be a hoax, indeed!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I seem to remember a controversy involving Chinese swimmers who looked like men... They were so big and muscular it was a running joke back in 94..

Chinese Swimmers on Steroids?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by nfotech]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

fret not nfo, you can belong to as many as you wish, we all do. I was wondering when you would find yourself riddled with bullets. not from us mind you. as I said, the model part is intringuing and one does not preclude the other as we have had hoaxes within hoaxes with separat teams working the crowds with distinct methodologies.
see the hoax museum for how they all work. www.museumofhoaxes.com...
also one on hoax journalism www.unmuseum.org...

I mentioned Biedny and wayne to contact, because you may pique their interest and something really positive come of it, transcending all ego, because thats how real pros work, its an opportunity for them to learn and keep skills sharp.
Back to hoaxes ,I am following one such person, a french artist and author and photographer.who did the moon hoax, as I know where he got his material from in France.
but thats another story, or is it?
Time will tell.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I seem to remember a controversy involving Chinese swimmers who looked like men... They were so big and muscular it was a running joke back in 94..

Chinese Swimmers on Steroids?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by nfotech]

As I heard, they engaged Germans who were earlyier busy for the German Democratic Republic and have a good education with stereoids and such things from the times when Germany was the biggest enemy of Germany. I have some difficulties with that... Must have been during worldwar III or so.

Now the Chinese will defeat us with American stereoids given by German trainers or so. And to add some drones: The Olympic Games 2008 are transmitted by British drones!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Okay back to the drones...

Does your expert talk here - even if he giggles like Brad Pitt in 12 monkies?

Will he be silent, or does he rather talk with DRT or any other three letters?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Back then the Chinese women swimmers were so huge everyone thought they had snuck men in, same with the gymnasts. (Though the gymnasts didn't do as well as the female(?) swimmers). I think they finally had to strip down in front of an Olympic official and show the goods to put that one to rest. I do remember seeing the Chinese gymnasts standing next to the petite and pretty American and Eastern European ones and it looked like David and Goliath. (If I end up divorced again I swear I'm going to import a Romanian gymnast "Russian Bride").

Other than the DRT no one has said a word about me being here until Sidd, I didn't know if he had been elected the executioner or something. Like I said, it's a strange situation but I have no issues being in both places. I don't agree with everything said about either place but then again I'm a newb and haven't had a chance to find out for myself, perhaps. I have my own goals and plans, as long as they don't conflict with anyone else's agenda (except the DRT/ LMH and such) I'm fine.

Now that his Frenchmanship has been made a mod my days at OM are probably numbered. When the datacenter went boom I was in the middle of telling Tomi to perform a certain sex act, quickly and I thought I had earned the boot. I was being labeled a govt disinfo agent or something to that effect and despite the irony in it decided I'd had enough of sitting back and watching them accuse me of ill intent. It's probably for the best that proboards fell over, if not I would probably be in exile now....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Somehow you're a funny guy.

You appeared very selfassured and strong at OMF, so the people of the DRT thought, they had a new supporter of the strong kind. Now you appear a little between all the chairs.

Since they see you as the déboulonneur - let's rather use something more funny like di ball honour! - they are not going to give you such now.

Just answer the questions to yourself:
Do you have an expert, who can say something?
Is he willing to say something?
Are you willing to argue in his manner, even if he does not speak?
Or are you just leaving?

I will be here for a while.
Why?
Because Nemo was right!
I am just here for the fun!

Cheers!

Sidd Reader

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sorry for the long post but there's a lot to tell you....

I'm firmly in the hoax camp on this case. That doesn't mean I would ignore strong evidence like a named photographer with high credibility indexing but short of seeing a drone myself I'll always be very suspicious due to all the funny business this case has generated. So, on the drone case I don't agree that I'm between the chairs.

As far as ATS vs. OM - there I am between the chairs. I don't question other people's perceptions though. Like I said, I'm fairly new and probably haven't been around long enough to find out for myself.

"Le Expert"
Hmm, that one's weird cause it's completely out of my control, really. The guy says he wants to do the analysis and then he ignores emails. I get the impression he's just very, very busy and maybe finds the case interesting and also doesn't want to be impolite. I've given him plenty of chances to bolt for the door with no ill feelings.

1. He didn't find any earth shattering new evidence. Everything he found has been debated and discussed already.
2. If he does come forward, the DRT will use him to prop up their case and they will pick and choose what to highlight. You know this is the case. They will say "photo expert challenges CG assertion" and ignore the rest of his analysis.
3. Really the only thing he offers is insight into the mind of a hoaxer when it comes to faking photos. He found the photos to be deliberate in their staging, making use of well known and written examples on how to convince the eye. The timing of some of the photos indicate the witness waited until the scene was set to convince?? He doesn't buy it and I don't either.

Seeing as how he's a free resource, I offered him plenty of wiggle room to quit and even made a hell of a case that doing so would probably be the intelligent move given all the crap he'll take. I asked him how much he would charge for a proper, written analysis on the theory that if the DRT wants to push the issue they can pay him. He declined.

My last conversation with him was when the OVNI article came out and he told me he knows David and this Caplin guy from the photo. At that time he said he still wanted to participate in future analysis of this case and any others I have, that he's finding it fascinating and so on.

I emailed him to point out one last time the possible weirdness that could occur should his name be attached to an analysis which asserts the drones are not CG and asked him how he wanted to go about doing it (did he want me to do the heavy work and just approve it or what). That was almost a week ago now with no response.

So, like Brad in 12 monkeys, Le Expert is being a bit flaky and there's nothing I can do about it. I honestly don't think his work will make one bit of difference in this case and I don't want to see it misappropriated and exploited by Drone Inc. anyway. I also do not want to fire up a CG vs model debate - something I don't think we can avoid.

I think it's better to stop giving this case attention it doesn't deserve and move on. Fools will always hang themselves given enough rope. Has anyone else noticed that new witnesses pop up whenever the discussion dies down?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I noticed over at drones R us (the DRT forum) Lev has taken official credit for the thumper drone picture tomi came here and depfended its authenticity and swore was legit and he (Lev) was not responsible for its creation!! So tomi what do you have to say now??

I also noted Springer has his own thread there...... they apparantly didnt agree with his reasoning for labeling this "rubbish" as an official hoax!!! If nothing else the place is good for a laugh!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My problem is, that the sites are down. Ususally I do my reserach by memory. Sad case. Memory is useless.

Also I am tired now, come back tomorrow, infotech. Don't buy everything you said. But I use to sleep, before I sign a contract.

Yes, they are coming, sometimes. But I bet Sarcastic is our man, aren't you, Sarcastic?

Good night!

Sidd Reader

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm glad you're here, nfotech, and not just because I enjoy your humor. I see the Model Scenario as a nightmare of logistics and nearly impossible to pull off without getting caught, (among other problems) but you present your theory intelligently and without any of the attitude we get from the dark side. I like having some variety in our little corner of bizarro world. And who knows? Maybe you are right.

The OMF seems bent on being its own worst enemy. Like Sidd, I am a student of psychology and I can usually put that to good use in figuring out the motivations and quirks of co-workers and relatives, but the DRT and their supporters continue to baffle me. I really don't want to cop out and write them all off as complete wackos, but... Damn! As they say, common sense is not so common.

I was not aware Mufon had a forum. It is a big surprise (and disappointment) to learn it is full of dingbats. Now I'll have to go and look. Thanks a LOT!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
My problem is, that the sites are down. Ususally I do my reserach by memory. Sad case. Memory is useless.

Also I am tired now, come back tomorrow, infotech. Don't buy everything you said. But I use to sleep, before I sign a contract.

Yes, they are coming, sometimes. But I bet Sarcastic is our man, aren't you, Sarcastic?

Good night!

Sidd Reader

Sarcastic going I saw it on Friday? was a stick in someones eye not ours, I certainly enjoyed it. He certainly is not a 17 year old either if you read the maturity of his posts 130 something he is not a Lincolns log cabin high school senior. Will he return?, I don't know.
It was excellent comedy relief. I am surprised Kris, who keeps up everytime his name is mentioned, goes to omf, and ignores here. Now we need him to weigh in on that matter Radii posted, as welll as use of model.
I hope he does here. His comment will be treated with the kind of attention and respect the others will never accord him, not that he cares, but maybe we do. As I said earlier one area like cgi does not preclude the other modelling. Why some would argue a debate are incorrect. Studios use both all the time. Ask Partizan.
We work together here, and only in private if personal information is involved. So If the infotech friend cares only for self , let him be by self, The experts for here were selfless, and no glory hounds, and put their real personal names on the line, a risky thing to do. and not one other in the ENTIRE community has challenged . It is not the cgi who has a steep hill to climb it is the nameless faces of the opposition and their entrepeneurs, That have not submitted anything despite thousands of dollars, and months of study, and cursing the obvious. We should send them all a rosary, as they need one now.

Yes lev did own up to the July 1 thumper Shad. But did not want to talk in public why. It was special circumstances. Catching them in lies is nothing new, as they have good teachers, as we well know.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Lord knows I could use some good counsel on this matter. I do have the man's phone number and a suspicion that another call might prompt him to move in one direction or the other but taking into account what I've laid out, do you really think having him submit an analysis is a good idea? As I've said, I believe it will be misappropriated and serve to divide.

I gave this person my word they could remain "un-named". Keep in mind they are not part of our little world and taking such a position openly could bring all kinds of misery down from unbalanced minds. I don't know how to link him up with Wayne and David and still maintain his confidence. Even though he says he knows David he apparently does not want it known he's involved in a UFO investigation. It's not my place to expose him. Bren and Surfer Doc were given his identity and contact details for verification purposes but no analysis, no need.

I learned that lesson the hard way, taking the position in a dinner interview for a job that UFO's are real when the subject came up. I tend to be brutally honest without thinking about the consequences though and I know it cost me that job, one I'd still like to move to if only that HR rep would leave....
Damn her.....

If I thought his work would break the case either way, pro or con - I would release it even if I had to write it up myself. I've given openly the results. Granted they're missing my written touch and convincing logic (
) but you get the gist of it.

So you tell me, what would you do?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
300 pages of quality investigation and I don't know if the drones be real or not. Shenanigans on the drones and on the rumors of denying ignorance. WAH!

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join